Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? (38727 Views)

Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2015
ogbenichoky:
The question is definitely a show spoiler especially if the girl tells you the raw truth. No responsible guy wants to end up with a girl who has a marred past and slutty tendencies.
I have seen a girl dat dated only one guy all her life and had three abortions for him.
if that kind of person told you she has slept with only one guy which is true, will you still consider her decent?

3 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by yemicoal(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

But they are not shy to fvck
I like your bluntness tho! No chill @ all

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by blakky97(m): 9:18am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

91 and still counting.
is that phone im seeing on ur profile pix a samsung galaxy s4?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2015
Iyowuski:

softy i think the more appropriate word should be 'kid'
better kid
thanks see you same time same station
Hey don't touvh that dial!!! grin
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 04, 2015
blakky97:

is that phone im seeing on ur profile pix a samsung galaxy s4?
Na chinko phone.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2015
GuyFawkes:

I feel it's unnecessary anyway, what difference would it make? The same way you wouldn't want a guy boring you with stories of his previous girlfriends.

I think his past is important to understanding and unlocking the present, the 'bigger picture' (not that it defines him per se). And is it weird that I don't find stories about girlfriends past, and past relationship challenges/scenarios/disappointments/fears/etc "boring"?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by blakky97(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

Na chinko phone.
is that building at the back of the 7star hotel in dubai?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 04, 2015
Renylee:
It is always advisable to leave the past where it belongs.

well said
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by tiwo31: 9:27am On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Iyowuski: 9:28am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

my remote is not working so you have nothing to fear....but if nepa do dia tin no be my fault o
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Iyowuski: 9:36am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

my remote is not working so you have nothing to fear....but if nepa do dia tin no be my fault o
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Olurose(f): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thank you jare. Daalu rinne

It's a two way thing, we always think men are free to play around but quick to call women names
Thank u jare, am happy this is coming 4rm a man

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by macdelene(m): 9:38am On Feb 04, 2015
U ARE JUST LOOKING FOR TROUBLE. ASK UR GIRLFRIEND OR WIFE THAT QUESTION grin
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Its irrelevant
But as for me, am only interested in the immediate past relationship. Why because u would like to know what actually caused their break up so that u guys wont make same mistake.
If I found out that her reason of breakup is her pure selfishness and she is still showing no remorse, then I will look for exit door
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by idu1(m): 9:39am On Feb 04, 2015
Why I no go ask? I will even launch an investigations and setup committees to dig into her past life. Cos the rate at which younger are acting sexually stupi.d now is alarming.

I can't waste my hard earned money on punn.y wey ragtag guys don chop for free.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 04, 2015
Ajekpakororo:

Shame? ??
Hian!!!!!
Anyway, I have been asked severally by guys and I have never asked a guy how many ladies he has slept with as I THINK IT AINT MATURED.To whom TOOTO and PRICCK is given, Bleep is expected.My ex asked me this USELESS question one very romantic night and this was EXACTLY the outcome.

Ex:HHow many men have you been with?
Mesadssurprised, vexed) Really? What kind of question is that?
Ex:NNothing! Just curious to know (ssmiling mildly to get me to relax and spill)
Me:I am not gonna talk about that.that.Its my personal .......
Ex:I have the right to know! Just in case I happen to meet someone I know who must have blah blah. ?..
Mesadsensing he was challenging me, I stood up, brought out a biro and big long note sheet) I Wil call names, then you write.

Na so I start to dey list names of people wey Bleep me, the one I Bleep, the one wey I give BJ , the one wey give me Head down, the ones wey na kiss them chop, the ones wey na toes Dem lick, there are ones that will only insist on eating my sushi iiiiii (I go just spread the legs for their face, ENGOYYYMENT), The ones wey toast me, the ones wey I toast, the ones wey , huh hahaha, e get the ones wey na BOOBI b their Specialty alone, the ones wey we dey blow weed enter mouth dey too.The idiooot book kon fulfull.I could see him getting uncomfortable as I gave EXPLICIT JINGOLISM.By the time the names don dey pass 60, his hand writing kon change for paper grin cheesy grin.O boy, I know stop oooooooooooooo. I started adding my male siblings too. My guy finally asked me to STOP.

ME:Baby, you are yet to add your name tongue
Exsadssqueezing the paper)I don't believe you anyway..
Me:Well, most people don't...
Ex:Are you for real...
Me:WWhy would you ask for truth you can't handle.
ExsadSad faced) I still insist I don believe you slept with over 60 men...

Silence everywhere
more silence
Two eyes looked at two, one was smiling while the other was looked very worried.
Anyways, he didn't believe me, and he wasn't the last. undecided

TOOTO wey Baba God personally give me, na him person go dey cry inside, The person dey CRAZE? ?

Hi Lagunna.
I miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Qmab: 9:56am On Feb 04, 2015
I have had sex with a total of three guys before my current boyfriend and he twelve. I know this because he told me. It doesn't bother me because i trust him. He might be a ladies man in his previous life but since me, its been just the two of us. I prefer honesty in my relationship because the past has as sneaky way of coming back to bite you in the ass.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by LadyAmaka(f): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2015
Every one knows and understands the type of person he or she is dealing with to throw such useless question to. If he wants to know what hapened in my past with men, where was he in my past? Why did he not happen in my past?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Setaje(f): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2015
Most of this people commenting don't seem like people u should tell your past too. I have not seen a good person even pastors who won't use your past to insult u when the chips are down. A lot of things are better left unsaid and to me this is one of them. Guys who want to know the past of their gf yet they have used and dumped a lot of girls have no moral justification to judge anybody. In fact such men deserves prostitutes.

The same man u tell how many men U've slept wiv, will feel disgusted and possibly act like all is well, he will sleep wiv u and live u because u have exceeded his expectations thereby adding to your body count again. So who are we deceiving. I gave an example wiv my old moniker of a girl I no who has slept wiv more than 500 men as at the time I was still in school. She doesn't look it.

Don't be deceived by any woman. No woman would tell you she has had a one night stand. Three$ome and other sexcapades she has done. If you did not meet a woman a virgin do not ask such questions. Only a virgin is free of blemish. You can never know how many men a woman has slept wiv even if she swears by sango. Its your words against hers. Chances are the world is so big that you might never meet any of her exes or the world is so small that u might just end up meeting 2 or 3.

A lot of you people talk like kids. How do u even ask a 30 year old woman who has been having sex since 18 how many men she has slept wiv. She might have actually been in relationships wiv all of them but would she have slept wiv one man for 12 years. Some even get disvirgined at 15.

If there is one thing I have noticed about this site is the way people act holy. Its just the way an average Nigerian behaves. So religious yet very pretentious. In the family section, it's a clique of girls judging and bashing other girls for making mistakes. Politics section is the worst not to talk of the scammers and this site is meant to give a close view about the youths and few adults of our generation. Nobody tells the truth anymore and when u do, people will rush at you like hungry lions. Life is not a one way traffic. The plans of God for everybody's life is static whether u have slept wiv a million and one men.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by GuyFawkes: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

I think his past is important to understanding (and unlocking) the present, and the 'bigger picture'. And is it weird that I don't find stories about girlfriends past, and past relationship challenges/scenarios/disappointments/fears "boring"?

In as much as his past is important to understanding (and unlocking) the present lol....smiley I doubt his past sexual exploits would contribute anything to the present and the future.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by MRLANNISTER(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:
What exactly will you do with the answer
Maybe you should also ask for names, styles and positions or better still collect their phone numbers.

While i dont think asking is particularly good, you sound like someone who has a whole lot of "not telling". Lots to hide i guess lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2015
Setaje:
Most of this people commenting don't seem like people u should tell your past too. I have not seen a good person even pastors who won't use your past to insult u when the chips are down. A lot of things are better left unsaid and to me this is one of them. Guys who want to know the past of their gf yet they have used and dumped a lot of girls have no moral justification to judge anybody. In fact such men deserves prostitutes.

The same man u tell how many men U've slept wiv, will feel disgusted and possibly act like all is well, he will sleep wiv u and live u because u have exceeded his expectations thereby adding to your body count again. So who are we deceiving. I gave an example wiv my old moniker of a girl I no who has slept wiv more than 500 men as at the time I was still in school. She doesn't look it.

Don't be deceived by any woman. No woman would tell you she has had a one night stand. Three$ome and other sexcapades she has done. If you did not meet a woman a virgin do not ask such questions. Only a virgin is free of blemish. You can never know how many men a woman has slept wiv even if she swears by sango. Its your words against hers. Chances are the world is so big that you might never meet any of her exes or the world is so small that u might just end up meeting 2 or 3.

A lot of you people talk like kids. How do u even ask a 30 year old woman who has been having sex since 18 how many men she has slept wiv. She might have actually been in relationships wiv all of them but would she have slept wiv one man for 12 years. Some even get disvirgined at 15.

If there is one thing I have noticed about this site is the way people act holy. Its just the way an average Nigerian behaves. So religious yet very pretentious. In the family section, it's a clique of girls judging and bashing other girls for making mistakes. Politics section is the worst not to talk of the scammers and this site is meant to give a close view about the youths and few adults of our generation. Nobody tells the truth anymore and when u do, people will rush at you like hungry lions. Life is not a one way traffic. The plans of God for everybody's life is static whether u have slept wiv a million and one men.
Oya chop kiss
You hv said it all.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 04, 2015
GuyFawkes:

In as much as his past is important to understanding (and unlocking) the present lol....smiley I doubt his past sexual exploits would contribute anything to the present and the future.
I wonder oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2015
GuyFawkes:

Sly you...

I disagree smiley
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

Oya chop kiss
You hv said it all.

Come dia joor

How u go talk about your past when the number don reach 91 tongue
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 04, 2015
Lagunna:

Come dia joor

How u go talk about your past when the number don reach 91 tongue
If you talk anyhow now I go seduce or rape you to make it 92.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 04, 2015
softysparky:

If you talk anyhow now I go seduce or rape you to make it 92.

U sure sey e never reach 92 grin

But 91..Chaiii shocked
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2015
Lagunna:

U sure sey e never reach 92 grin

But 91..Chaiii shocked

Your number is 92 no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by stan241(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2015
I think in all honesty its a wrong question to ask cus only matured peeps can in all honesty deal with the answer(the real answer) to that question so it depends but personally as long as im sure of what i feel for that person id never ask such and never let my mind drift towards that angle to avoid spoiling the perception i have towards you especially if i already know the no of bfs uve had in the past that alone is hard to deal with cus def she slept with every guy she dated which is fact so why bother myself with further information...its the past and remains that....p.s any man or woman who truly loves you will accept you no matter how dark ur past is
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by GuyFawkes: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

Sly you...

I disagree smiley

Care to elaborate?
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by ono(m): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2015
I will not deny that keeping oneself pure for a future wife/husband is challenging these days (as it was in the past anyway). Please mark the key word here - ''challenging'', not ''impossible''. Self control, discipline and Godly doctrines, which was fed to myself in large doses during my adolescence days is lacking and missing among the youths as always. The absence of these key elements in the upbringing of adolescent youths these days have set the stage for what we're witnessing en masse today.

Also, people are not willing to forgive others of their past misdeeds - especially those who genuinely have confessed and repented of their past evil deeds and are willing to start on a clean slate. Others want to eat their cake and have it, as someone rightly pointed out somewhere here. And yet still, some accuse others of thesame sins they enjoy committing sad.

In the case under discussion here, I will still suggest that you tell your ''fiance/fiancee'' your past if he/she asks for it. It breeds confidence, trust and peace of mind for the two of you. There is this burden (or is it strong desire) on someone who genuinely confessed his/her sins of the past to not do it again, compared to someone who's hiding his/her sins.

Please note, this is for people who are genuinely about to settle down, not some immoral boyfriend/girlfriend relationship stuff. All these ''my ex boyfriend/girlfriend'' talks is evil, It's what's even contributing to the moral decadence we're winessing around us everywhere. Am I asking for the impossible? I think not.
Re: Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2015
Its simple Arithmetic
BOY - how many bf have you .
GIRL - 5

Conclusively, she must have slept with atleast 4 of those ex . Na red Card straight.
While i still remain a virgin.

P.S - NON VIRGINS SHOULD KEEP OFF THESE POST OF MINE .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / 8 Expensive Items Nigerian Ladies Extract From Magas / Happy Mothering Sunday Message/prayer To All Mothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.