Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (124949 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 3:26am On Feb 05, 2015
bukatyne:

Lol @ bending rules

No man has died and women have wound up being called witches etc al

Imagine a man dies? Killed by a snapped wife

Oh lordy! Seun would need to shut down N for a while

I have not read the story of a single nigerian man in the USA murdered by his wife
Not one
Women are generally good grin
The few women in Nigeria and here who kill their husbands are usually abused Women who have endured years of physical or sexual and emotional torture until they snapped
Women are not built to kill
We are built to nurture,that's why we have wombs and carry babies and also nurse them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 5:48am On Feb 05, 2015
cococandy:
You will call me when what starts?

Your POV is interesting too.

You will make excuses for a man who actually kills his wife but will scream blue murder at a woman who didn't kill her husband just that she didn't mourn him.

Try to be fair and balanced small. It doesn't cost money.

So your faculty still says I'm making excuses for murder even after countless posts condemning such....

Bloody hell. ....

OK..you win

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by oshaosha2014(m): 5:52am On Feb 05, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Thanks

My pleasure.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 5:55am On Feb 05, 2015
babyosisi:

I have not read the story of a single nigerian man in the USA murdered by his wife
Not one
Women are generally good grin
The few women in Nigeria and here who kill their husbands are usually abused Women who have endured years of physical or sexual and emotional torture until they snapped
Women are not built to kill
We are built to nurture,that's why we have wombs and carry babies and also nurse them

Wat of poisoned
Or those bankrupted by no fault divorces
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Redoil: 6:24am On Feb 05, 2015
zeezahbee:
only a nutter talks that way, regardless of whatever sharp mouth a woman got, they dont deserve to be killed.
most women are having a bad mouth that can snap any man even if he is like a lamb.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by soonest(f): 7:25am On Feb 05, 2015
cococandy:

You will make excuses for a man who actually kills his wife but will scream blue murder at a woman who didn't kill her husband just that she didn't mourn him.

Try to be fair and balanced small. It doesn't cost money.
Coco, u get time for this guy. He's beyond redemption.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 7:34am On Feb 05, 2015
soonest:

I have no time for joy in my life.I am beyond redemption.

Stalker leaping into what is not your business.
So this is how your life is
Sorry o
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by ArewaSweetheart(f): 1:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

Wat of poisoned

Poisoning any individual for whatever reason is a crime.

However, with regards to bankruptcy arising from divorce, do blame the Law that gave room for such & not the innocent lady pls. The lady was not the one that drafted the said law, neither was she the one that enacted same.
Remember also that there are still instances wherein the law favoured the man as against the wife when it came to child support in the divorce. It all depends on the circumstance of the case in issue & who has a better counsel.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bluegrey: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
mutter:
When you have nothing to live for, then you have everything to die for!

The fact that it keeps happening shows that the men are not all suddenly going mad.

A man that had worked so hard brought his much younger wife here to Germany, when they come to church the wife was so rude to the man, perhaps because she was better educated. I quickly grabbed hold of her and drew her aside. I warned her that her husband was respected in this community and if she ever tried it again where I was I would shred her to bits. Foolish girl!

These greedy bitches accept a man they do not love and are ashamed of just to get out of Nigeria and then they want to ruin the man.
Do you know that these men have worked so hard for so many years! Received all kinds of insults from society and then you bring this young girl and she gives you the final insult to let you know you are = 0.
How many of them come here with nothing and soon the man is out of his own home on the streets and having to pay maintenance.
When the study in America, they are able to do so because the man brought them there.
Nursing is not even a good paying job, like any menial job you can gather money if you work enough hours. While they are at work they cannot perform as wife`s so of what use is the work if it does not benefit the family?

No matter how educated or how much money they have a woman must humble herself and treat her husband with the utmost respect in all situations. That is not just good for the man but also for the children. The children are raised in an environment where the learn respect and manners.
That is what you get when a man that has struggled for years gets dragged into the mud in his own home. A man that has struggled and faced discrimination and abuse outside. Treat him like a king at home so that he can feel like the man he is, that will give him the strength to keep struggling.
Instead these women get rude, function like they don`t have a family, neglect the welfare of their husbands and homes and go running after the dollars.

I can't believe it's a woman that wrote this post, and who are the stuupid two hundred and fifty two people that liked it??
So u are supporting men murdering their wives?? Just because you have one lousy example from Germany, does it mean all d wives murdered were rude to their husbands??
How about the Nigerian man that killed his banker wife brutally? (27 knife stabs) the major reason these happen is because the husbands are lazy, and later on grow to be jealous.
And no, the men that do this are all growing MAD!! It takes a mad, demon-possessed man to kill someone he is married to.
From your tone, sounds like u have the hots for the Germany man, and u are pained that he carried a much younger wife!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by ArewaSweetheart(f): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
"Few hours before New Year of 2007, Kelechi Charles Emeruwa ambushed his estranged wife, Chidiebere Omenihu Ochulo at her home in a manicured Maryland suburb, armed with a kitchen knife. Emeruwa sliced and stabbed Chidiebere several times until she collapsed and died. Chidiebere, a registered nurse died at 36, leaving behind a raging estranged husband and three children. Chidiebere, was found dead on January 2, 2007. Days later, Emeruwa, then 46, was captured and charged with her murder. Today, he sits in a Maryland penitentiary serving life sentence for fatally stabbing his estranged wife to death."

I hope the said Mr. Kelechi is now enjoying every bit of his enjoying his life sentence in the penitentiary cheesy

This should serve as a great lesson to every potential (spousal) cold-blooded killer; you wont go scot free if you commit murder. cool

i really luvvvvvvv the might of the law walahi grin grin grin

"Two days after Christmas of 2013, Babatope Owoseni, a Nigerian resident in East Orange, New Jersey, violently subdued his pregnant SENEGALESE wife in the bath tub of their apartment and strangled her to death. Babatope by early 2014 was charged with double murder."

Wow, i almost thought this is exclusively a case of nigerian men versus nigerian women, but this next story proves otherwise o: o: o:
So a better title should then be 'Some irresponsible nigerian men in the diaspora versus Their defenseless African spouses'. wink

Between 2006 and 2014, more than 50 Nigerian husbands murdered their wives in what might be considered crimes of passion as a result of alienation of affection, women empowerment, emasculation, and loss of self esteem.

Unfortunately for the killer-hubbys, these yeye crime of passion excuses aint recognised in Law; whatcha pity tongue

I implore all nairalanders(particularly the men amongst us) to desist from trying too hard to justify these pathetic killers actions pls; Lest the gullible ones amongst us will think its alright to kill when they find themselves in such circumstance.
One thing we must note is that none of the killers in this writeup recieved accolades for job well done; rather, they have been sentenced to spend the rest of miserable lives in prison. Cheers kiss
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

Poisoning any individual for whatever reason is a crime.

Just as killing anyone is a crime
Nothing new you said there

However, with regards to bankruptcy arising from divorce, do blame the Law that gave room for such & not the innocent lady pls. The lady was not the one that drafted the said law, neither was she the one that enacted same.
Remember also that there are still instances wherein the law favoured the man as against the wife when it came to child support in the divorce. It all depends on the circumstance of the case in issue & who has a better counsel.

The law may be wicked but people also use this law also
if the law was not used or needed, it will have been repealed
SOmeone is benefitting from it.. hence it will stay\
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:
"Few hours before New Year of 2007, Kelechi Charles Emeruwa ambushed his estranged wife, Chidiebere Omenihu Ochulo at her home in a manicured Maryland suburb, armed with a kitchen knife. Emeruwa sliced and stabbed Chidiebere several times until she collapsed and died. Chidiebere, a registered nurse died at 36, leaving behind a raging estranged husband and three children. Chidiebere, was found dead on January 2, 2007. Days later, Emeruwa, then 46, was captured and charged with her murder. Today, he sits in a Maryland penitentiary serving life sentence for fatally stabbing his estranged wife to death."

I hope the said Mr. Kelechi is now enjoying every bit of his enjoying his life sentence in the penitentiary cheesy

This should serve as a great lesson to every potential (spousal) cold-blooded killer; you wont go scot free if you commit murder. cool

i really luvvvvvvv the might of the law walahi grin grin grin

"Two days after Christmas of 2013, Babatope Owoseni, a Nigerian resident in East Orange, New Jersey, violently subdued his pregnant SENEGALESE wife in the bath tub of their apartment and strangled her to death. Babatope by early 2014 was charged with double murder."

Wow, i almost thought this is exclusively a case of nigerian men versus nigerian women, but this next story proves otherwise o: o: o:
So a better title should then be 'Some irresponsible nigerian men in the diaspora versus Their defenseless African spouses'. wink

Between 2006 and 2014, more than 50 Nigerian husbands murdered their wives in what might be considered crimes of passion as a result of alienation of affection, women empowerment, emasculation, and loss of self esteem.

Unfortunately for the killer-hubbys, these yeye crime of passion excuses aint recognised in Law; whatcha pity tongue

I implore all nairalanders(particularly the men amongst us) to desist from trying too hard to justify these pathetic killers actions pls; Lest the gullible ones amongst us will think its alright to kill when they find themselves in such circumstance.
One thing we must note is that none of the killers in this writeup recieved accolades for job well done; rather, they have been sentenced to spend the rest of miserable lives in prison. Cheers kiss

A number of people do not practice what they post here...

Reminds me of the men of "Awa Okunnrin" film

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by mutter(f): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
bluegrey:

I can't believe it's a woman that wrote this post, and who are the stuupid two hundred and fifty two people that liked it??
So u are supporting men murdering their wives?? Just because you have one lousy example from Germany, does it mean all d wives murdered were rude to their husbands??
How about the Nigerian man that killed his banker wife brutally? (27 knife stabs) the major reason these happen is because the husbands are lazy, and later on grow to be jealous.
And no, the men that do this are all growing MAD!! It takes a mad, demon-possessed man to kill someone he is married to.
From your tone, sounds like u have the hots for the Germany man, and u are pained that he carried a much younger wife!

Congratulate yourself for being smarter than the stuupid 252. That is an achievement I must say tongue

Now take a deep breath and go back and read - read. read wisely- read and read again.

hots for the german man

Grow up! angry

6 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bluegrey: 2:11pm On Feb 05, 2015

Okay, now I must admit you need mental help. This is sick, so its okay to kill her because she is rude. Mutter with all due respect you are not sane. Your own ex husband didn't kill you, but because you are alive and living you can spew this for other abused women justifying their murder. This is sick
Aisha2 God bless u abundantly. You are 100% correct.
She needs mental help. She's probably been eyeing d man and is still pained he didn't choose her. She's talking out of rejection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

Wat of poisoned

If you have a story of a nigerian man poisoned by his nigerian wife in the USA please share it

5 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by soonest(f): 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

Stalker leaping into what is not your business.
So this is how your life is
Sorry o

See this low life! Abeg go and face the woman that caused your life woes. Monkey! See who i wan stalk, mschewww! I haven't seen better people to stalk is you that your development stopped at infancy. Low life!

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
soonest:

I am a low life! I need to face the men that destroyed my life and embittered my existence.
I am an undeveloped ape and my intelligence is lower than a unicellular organism
I am. truly a Low life!

I really pity you now
No wonder you are so frustrated

6 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
babyosisi:

If you have a story of a nigerian man poisoned by his nigerian wife in the USA please share it

Women are angels and cannot be poisoning their husband's to claim inheritance
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by soonest(f): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
pickabeau1:

I really pity you now
No wonder you are so frustrated
Low life! Go and look for the cause of woes
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by pickabeau1: 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
soonest:

I am a low life! I need to shut my putrid mouth, crawl into a hole and hibernate as my life seeps into oblivion. Woe is me

Tragic

5 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by SirShymexx: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. you do know that in life there is only one woman or man ( in the case of women ) you will ever truly love deeply and purely. and this happens around the ages of like 17 - 21. around that time in your life when you have zero responsibility. no bills, no worries. just unhinged pure unadulterated infinity love. thats that woman or man whom you will secretly be thinking about forever. the secret is never to let that one go. however in our youthful exuberance like 90 percent of us let that one go. i think that is the situation with the one you said you didnt mind sharing your space with. yeah when you get to the age of 90 you will still secretly be nursing the ' what if ' . there is one man or woman that everybody secretly thinks about. the love was so pure and uncorrupted. you do know in life we are only accorded only one of that kind of pure unadulterated love. everything after that is conditional- love lmao.

I don't ever want to love any woman, apart from the ones in my family. That's akin to playing a game of Russian roulette cos these daughters of Eve can never be trust. And woman who wants me to love would have to be ready to take a darn bullet in her skull when she becomes disloyal - that's why it's not worth it with these unstable group. I don't want blood on my hands, hence they word "love" doesn't exist to me when dealing with them. grin Bredrin I'm from a place where it's all about death before dishonour and loyalty above everything - the mentality is different. And the "wages" of disloyalty is either death, or get seriously injured. grin

Unconditional doesn't exist between men and women in marriages/relationships - folks just like telling themselves porky pies. Father(mother) and kids? - yes. Brotherhood? - yes (jury is still out on this one). Siblings? - yes (not all the time tho).
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by SirShymexx: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2015
Moana:

i too dont blame you you have been around too many immature females and you have based this on your "research on them". Women never asked to be treated like men, they simply want to be treated with the same dignity and respect they give to others. We embrace our femiminity, thats who we are. Don't worry one day when you have grown up mentally to associate yourself with such women you will be able to understand what i mean.

like i said you still have a long way to go. When you eventually mature and start dating mature women, you will have something to say about real relationships.

Maybe you missed the part in the bible where God told Adam not to eat from the tree. There was nowhere in the bible that it was mentioned that Adam lost his will to say no to Eve. After all was Eve not his helper and he the Head?

So you are telling me that if your friend tells you not to sleep with a particular and then someone else convinces you to do so and you become HIV positive you will blame your actions on the person who convinced you engage in sex?

This is why you maybe have not come across many grown up women, because they want a man who can stand by his word, a man who is not easily influenced by trivial things.

No one wants someone who calls himself a man but at the same time just goes anywhere the wind blows him to.

You want to talk about destroying life and humanity? How many wars have been started and fought by women? And how many have been started and fought by men? Like i said women want a man who can take responsiblity for his actions instead of blaming it on everyone else but himself.

save yourself the stress and become gay and adopt. Better yet you and your gay lover can just get a woman to be your surrogate mother, since dealing with women is too much stress.

the truth really is that you still have a long way to go and when you finally reach a point where you can attract a grown, independent woman you will be able to understand what amazing beings they are. Ask your father, he might be able to tell you a thing or 2 about what you are missing out on.

1). Your retort cracked me up, swear down. Immature females, yano lol. Do mature females, in the real sense of MATURITY, actually exist on this planet (not alluding to moving from the prepubescent age, to menopause age)? Perhaps, there might be a few, who knows? -but you and your ilk who populate this forum are definitely not part of that group. I guess that's why immature and females are interchangeable.

Whinging unnecessarily, throwing emotional tantrums, gossiping, back-biting, emotional blackmail, playing victiom-hood, illogical dispositions etc. are all characteristics of ya most women and kids - the convergence of similar innate characteristics between the two groups. You don't even need to look beyond this thread to know that. That's why borderline pensioner, and someone in her mid-50s, like babyosisi could dig up mutter's post history about her private life to mock her - just cos she disagreed with the illiterate kiddies gang and their thought process. And that's also why all the little kids joined in the fray to mock the woman - very typical. Also, You earn respect - you don't demand it.

2). The grandiose delusions of you disillusioned and borderline schizophrenic prepubescent kids, with semen for brain matter, in grown women's bodies, always crack me up. Your brains never developed past the infantile stage. However, rather than look at the "woman" in the mirror, and look for ways to grow mentally - you point fingers at those who've gone past that stage. Symptom of schizophrenia.

Dating mature women, yano - talk about an oxymoron. Is there anything called, "real relationship?" Real and perfect are somewhat interchangeable - so how can something which can never be "perfect" be qualified with "real?" - you're a joker.

3). Err, I'd wager that the biblical Adam's naivete and his quest to cater to Eve, to make her happy, was what led to his downfall. If Adam knew how manipulative and deceitful Eve was, like men of this generation, who can see through the shenanigans of the daughters of Eve - he wouldn't have fallen in her trap. More reason never to trust women, and pander to them. Just look at where trying to make his woman happy got him - utter shameful.

4). Wars were/are fought for different reason, and using war as a yardstick to castigate the omnipotence of men is laughable, since wars built empires and civilisations. Without wars and the military industrial complex - we would still be in the stone-age. You wouldn't even have the internet, nor ya PC/laptop - products of military industrial complex. Military industrial complex fathered the industrial revolution. Created technology. Etc.. Wars are a gift and a curse - yin and yang - and part of the duality of life, which enable(d) growth in our existence on this planet.

Moreover, from all the wars humanity has been involved in from time immemorial - and the ability to advance mentally after those wars, thus enabling the creation of things to make life easier for us - is the reason why men will always be different from women. You can't do that without learning from ya mistakes; taking responsibilities; and growing mentally. That's what makes you a man, and why humanity keeps progressing everyday cos men are in-charge.

5). Shiit, I was born to beat the darn pum to smithereens and make the batty bounce like it's got hydraulics on it. And I shall keep doing that till the wheels fall off. I never created myself this way, with the innate urge of wanting to mate and procreate - the most high did. And all I can do is to keep following what's innately part of my existence, and to keep obeying the will of the most high and the greatness of creation. However, one thing I won't do is go out of my way to please a group stuck perpetually in playing the blame game - while destroying the lives of many. I'll never be a victim. Women just have to change their ways - learn the art of taking responsibilities. It's not always about you!

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Sirshymexx:
That's why borderline pensioner, and someone in her mid-50s, like babyosisi could dig up mutter's post history about her private life to mock her - just cos she disagreed with the illiterate kiddies gang and their thought process. And that's also why all the little kids joined in the fray to mock the woman - very typical. Also, You earn respect - you don't demand it.

she did that? shocked shocked
that's a depth even jacques cousteau himself wouldn't dare sink to.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2015
coogar:

she did that? shocked shocked
that's a depth even jacques cousteau himself wouldn't dare sink to.

Chai @ coogar.........lwkmd.......you killed it there... cool

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by soulglo: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
Where's the post were Mutter was mocked? I'd like to see the exact post.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by tpiah99: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2015
sukkot:
yeah i hear ya. you do know that in life there is only one woman or man ( in the case of women ) you will ever truly love deeply and purely. and this happens around the ages of like 17 - 21. around that time in your life when you have zero responsibility. no bills, no worries. just unhinged pure unadulterated infinity love. thats that woman or man whom you will secretly be thinking about forever. the secret is never to let that one go. however in our youthful exuberance like 90 percent of us let that one go. i think that is the situation with the one you said you didnt mind sharing your space with. yeah when you get to the age of 90 you will still secretly be nursing the ' what if ' . there is one man or woman that everybody secretly thinks about. the love was so pure and uncorrupted. you do know in life we are only accorded only one of that kind of pure unadulterated love. everything after that is conditional- love lmao.

crap

SirShymexx:

I don't ever want to love any woman, apart from the ones in my family. That's akin to playing a game of Russian roulette cos these daughters of Eve can never be trust. And blah blah for me to take a darn bullet in my skull when I become disloyal - that's why it's not worth it with these unstable group. I don't want blood on my hands, hence they word "love" doesn't exist to me when dealing with them. grin Bredrin I'm from a place where it's all about death before dishonour and loyalty above everything - the mentality is different. And the "wages" of disloyalty is either death, or get seriously injured. grin

Unconditional doesn't exist between men and women in marriages/relationships - folks just like telling themselves porky pies. Father(mother) and kids? - yes. Brotherhood? - yes (jury is still out on this one). Siblings? - yes (not all the time tho).

why are you people pretending you are straight?

lord have mercy o.

7 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bluegrey: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2015
mutter:

Congratulate yourself for being smarter than the stuupid 252. That is an achievement I must say tongue

Now take a deep breath and go back and read - read. read wisely- read and read again.

hots for the german man

Grow up! angry

No ma'am, I don't take advise from sadists who applaud the murder of fellow women....

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (48) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Ties The Knot (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.