Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses - Family (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses (125216 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
coogar:

what about the others? you only singled out emeruwa. to think all these women were all innocent is ridiculous. i just don't think responsible family men would wake up one day and start shooting.

i am too smart to believe that.

that's pretty much given.
here in the UK, she's automatically qualified for legal aid. the man must pay for himself. grin

So you would kill a woman that left you or cheated on you let me go with your assumptions
Coogar are you reading yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
mutter:
Next time I advice women to try and endure the abuse and stay in their marriage because abused women do not have any respect I can refer them here. We indeed have a culture of silence.

You see I just find it amazing that it is only women that think that they can hail those stones against me, never got that from any man here.

However you must realize that I am not a teenage who is not in control of her emotions.
I speak out freely about my experiences and hope others can learn from them and also freeing myself of them. I am also not ashamed about it because I did not commit any offense. An offense was committed against me.

Well rape victims, abuse victims you have it now spelt out for you. Keep it to yourself`s and don`t wash your dirty linen in public. Your fellow women don`t like it.

mutter, we have got your back!
you are untouchable. they can only bark at you, they cannot bite you. i commend your calmness & composure.

babyosisi:

So you would kill a woman that left you or cheated on you let me go with your assumptions
Coogar are you reading yourself?

left me? hell no.
i would get another partner before she does .

cheated on me? hell no.
her vagińa, her choice.

paternity fraud?
word to my momma, i would empty an entire magazine in her dome and go to prison for the rest of my life or face lethal injection. if the laws won't punish women who commit this dastardly act, men must take law into their hands.

that's the fair deal!

6 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mutter, you can have them all. grin grin grin

Perfect men for you. grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by mutter(f): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Bia mutter let me ask you this
Was your former handle here mamaput?

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2015
coogar:

mutter, we have got your back!
you are untouchable. they can only bark at you, they cannot bite you. i commend your calmness & composure.

The only men that agree with her posts are misogynists
Na today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
mutter:

Mamaput was mixed
German mother and nigerian father
Mutter is mixed Oyibo mother and nigerian father
Mamaput was older in her late 40/ early fifties while she was active
Mutter is also older and a grandma

So I asked ,
Are you mamaput?

I suspect so
The similarities are uncanny
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2015
raumdeuter:

After paying Child support for the kids which includes the money to care for their welbeing, both couples keep their money. The one who earns $35k lives on his/her 35k and the 100k lives on his/her 100k

If you need more money, then go to school, learn a new trade or work more hours

What if the woman can't work because the children are still too young?

And who will compensate her for having given up on her job and career?
When she was staying at home, you had the opportunity to be promoted and to make more money.

What sacrifice have you made? Why is it that she has to give up on her career, miss opportunities and the chance to make more money and not you?

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

What if the woman can't work because the children are still too young?

And who will compensate her for having given up on her job and career?
When she was staying at home, you had the opportunity to be promoted and to make more money.

What sacrifice have you made? Why is it that she has to give up on her career, miss opportunities and the chance to make more money and not you?

Exactly
Even without kids,my companionship on the bed is worth half the bank account and retirement savings
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Exactly
Even without kids,my companionship on the bed is worth half the bank account and retirement savings

That is if he has so much money. wink

Those who rant here are not likely to have much to lose. grin

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by ArewaSweetheart(f): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2015
bukatyne:

A number of people do not practice what they post here...

Reminds me of the men of "Awa Okunnrin" film

True dea

They support an act none of them will ever wish/pray to commit.
I wonder why any sane human being will want to justify the cold-blooded murder being committed by these killer-husbands. Its really appalling to say the least, mtschww.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

That is if he has so much money. wink

Those who rant here are not likely to have much to lose. grin

Who will waste money and time on a broke guy after divorce ?
What will I do with an old rickety couch that may have fleas
grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by soulglo: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
mutter:
Wait she left something very personal on a public forum and babyosisi only used a post on a public forum. She didn't use something she was told in private on a public forum so i don't understand how that was immature.

We all know this is a public forum and if you decide to air out your own dirty laundry there anyone can make a comment and remark on it. Which is why its always best to leave your private life to be just that, private!

What is very personal when the identity of the posters are not disclosed.

So when a woman speaks out about her abuse it is called - airing out her dirty linen.

Good to know!
Next time I advice women to try and endure the abuse and stay in their marriage because abused women do not have any respect I can refer them here. We indeed have a culture of silence.

You see I just find it amazing that it is only women that think that they can hail those stones against me, never got that from any man here.
However you must realize that I am not a teenage who is not in control of her emotions.
I speak out freely about my experiences and hope others can learn from them and also freeing myself of them. I am also not ashamed about it because I did not commit any offense. An offense was committed against me.

Well rape victims, abuse victims you have it now spelt out for you. Keep it to yourself`s and don`t wash your dirty linen in public. Your fellow women don`t like it.

Mutter, you are being hypocritical. You really need to stop. You want rapists to go free because society is harsh? That's essentially what you are saying. I told you I was a victim of sexual assault and that I never felt shame about it. So I was very shocked when I read that the same thing happened to you and yet you still insist that rapist should go free and keep raping. Do you even see why people are frustrated with you. You do not use your experiences to help others but to further victimize them. You will be the type to advice another woman not to report her baby's rape because of what people will say. They'll send that housemaid out of the house and unto another innocent family who will have a child experience the same horror that you and I endured. I know someone in Nigeria who's children all have herpes. They caught a maid doing inappropriate things with one of the kids. I'm willing to bet that those kids got exposed to herpes from her or one of the maids who have full access to the children. Maybe if someone else had reported it before when this maid was inappropriate that she would not have been allowed near kids. Why not use the energy you use to vehemently defend rapists and murderers to fight for a sexual predator registry in Nigeria. You are going about this the wrong way. I personally do not see your sharing as "dirty laundry" and I'll beg the person who said that to apologize. I'm sure she did not mean it. Sometimes it is good for us to share experiences. Someone else might read through this thread and decide that they must report on follow up on any cases of rape they hear about. It takes a lot for an adult to overcome the after effects of rape. Imagine what a child would go through.

6 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2015

6 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by edwife(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

LOL grin

He must have driven her crazy. For a wife to do something like this a few months into marriage, he must have been a really wicked person. grin grin grin

Wrong! They cohabited for years before getting married few months ago,and according to her friends it is not the first time she stabbed him.

coogar:
@ edwife,
that woman cannot be a nigerian o!
nigerian woman, carry knife and stab her hubby? impossible. we don't raise unruly women in nigeria.
i swear down, no woman has ever committed murder or manslaughter in nigeria. if you ever catch a nigerian housewife with a bloodied knife, she has just slaughtered a live chicken. grin
police should investigate this one wella. i am sure a man dressed in a woman's attire committed the criminal act. naija women are too innocent for this kinda crime. grin cheesy
shut the fück up, you semi-illiterate sket!

You better believe,she is a nigerian woman....
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by soulglo: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
coogar:
@ edwife,

that woman cannot be a nigerian o!
nigerian woman, carry knife and stab her hubby? impossible. we don't raise unruly women in nigeria.

i swear down, no woman has ever committed murder or manslaughter in nigeria. if you ever catch a nigerian housewife with a bloodied knife, she has just slaughtered a live chicken. grin

police should investigate this one wella. i am sure a man dressed in a woman's attire committed the criminal act. naija women are too innocent for this kinda crime. grin cheesy

shut the fück up, you semi-illiterate sket!

You're pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by coogar: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Exactly

something high class hookers and aristo chics in naija give with the promise of a blackberry phone. you are overestimating your prowess. grin

2 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
Mutter please answer me
Was your former name on nairaland mamaput?
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by mutter(f): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Mamaput was mixed
German mother and nigerian father
Mutter is mixed Oyibo mother and nigerian father
Mamaput was older in her late 40/ early fifties while she was active
Mutter is also older and a grandma

So I asked ,
Are you mamaput?

Please do you know that I have over 50 friends that fit this description?
I certainly am not mamaput and I think everyone has their own style of writing and expressing themselves. Maybe you need to examine it.
Besides I haven`t yet hit 50 wink

Going witch hunting are you! grin

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
edwife:

Wrong! They cohabited for years before getting married few months ago,and according to her friends it is not the first time she stabbed him.

And he became even worse after marriage. It's perfectly understandable she went all mad. She is the real victim. Not every woman has the strength to cope with a wicked husband, you know. grin

Edwife, don't take me seriously. I am being sarcastic in the light of the "exotic" comments I read on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

If she went to a sperm bank to get a child, who will compensate her for the wahala that will come due to the child?

If she goes to the sperm bank, then she knows that she is alone in it.
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2015
mutter:

Please do you know that I have over 50 friends that fit this description?
I certainly am not mamaput and I think everyone has their own style of writing and expressing themselves. Maybe you need to examine it.
Besides I haven`t yet hit 50 wink

Going witch hunting are you! grin

I actually loved mamaput FYI
going through your posts,you sounded like here in places
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by edwife(f): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
carefreewannabe:

And he became even worse after marriage. It's perfectly understandable she went all mad. She is the real victim. Not every woman has the strength to cope with a wicked husband, you know. grin

Edwife, don't take me seriously. I am being sarcastic in the light of the "exotic" comments I read on this thread.

Lol,i got it....
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
babyosisi:

Who will waste money and time on a broke guy after divorce ?
What will I do with an old rickety couch that may have fleas
grin

grin grin grin

The couch is of great value to them, you have to understand it. This is what happens when you live on welfare in the West. grin grin grin
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Nonso23:

When I said people were acting like preteens i never knew your case was even worse?
I reiterate, at your advanced age are you not tired of market gossips? undecided

I will be glad to help give you the recognition you crave on nairaland
Be my guest

Kai I am talking to a person who registered on nairaland in 2013?
I usually don't respond to new comers
This is your lucky day
I have noticed you

1 Like

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by bukatyne(f): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
ArewaSweetheart:

True dea

They support an act none of them will ever wish/pray to commit.
I wonder why any sane human being will want to justify the cold-blooded murder being committed by these killer-husbands. Its really appalling to say the least, mtschww.

Well well

Welcome to NL

We are mean/loving husbands/wives depending on the time and place.

3 Likes

Re: Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
Coogar,
Tell us d the truth,which naija babe did this to u?
Let me look for her and give her a devilish blow tongue

Only chillisauce and byvan fits u tongue
Will go and look for them cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (48) (Reply)

You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / Can You Suck Mucus Out your Childs Nose With Your Mouth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.