Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (96817 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. / Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Princezoi(m): 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Konji na Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by MDMA: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!

When una no go legalize wanking, na wetin una go dey manage be dis.

#TeamFap
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
In one part of the country where they carry 2 on a bike, my roommate was carried like that, before she got to the busstop, the guy behind her had poured his stuff on her and alighted. embarassed embarassed embarassed
We all blamed her cos she's used to low waist and very tight jean.

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by AmakaDNB(f): 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ha
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by NaLaugh: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Watch this, maybe it is the same chairman. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ML8_pZ7DH0

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by PhockPhockMan: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Who put this trash on front page?

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by yemicoal(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Spot a Rapist by this kind of comment.... Silly indeed
your story tho angry
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by hermesprogidy(m): 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Haa!!!! Op!!! you can lie o!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by VivaLaFrans: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahaha..... Funny story.... But its impossible without constant thrusting

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by frodobee: 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!

Shameless? Yea in most way. I bet you don't know the many ways perverts satisfy their orgies. Their are atleast 21 ways. Some only need you to see their unclothedness, some only need to focus on you no contact, some (the common ones do their type, gay lesbian) some will do lil kidz, some will do grannies, so many means of expressing same thing. Thank your God and next time advice such people to seek the services of a psychiatrist and prayer too.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kendrick9(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

bunch o f lies.how can sperm be seen on jeans?. also u said u were at his back yet u saw him eja.culating.. nonsense story

4 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Richy4(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:
All the guys doubting the story must be serial public w.ankers!! watch their words well. They have done it several times and dnt believe other people would notice them so they dnt believe the story.

Hmm. Disgusting! Men who dnt reason with their brains but d1ck 24/7 and are also addicted to p0rn have this problem. Thats public rape/s.exual
assault right there.

You need to buy a/ some jeans please. I do not think it is expensive in Nigeria. then you will use your brain to know that her story was garnished to look and sound interesting.

5 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by spoilerx: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

you can lie sha
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
She for gree givam one round at the corner lol...... grin

no big deal. ......lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by obowunmi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
Okosun, nice animation.

Touching someone against their will is a form of sexual harrassment.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by joshuaidibia(m): 1:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

After reading ur story,i quickly checked ur profile pix so i go see wetn d man be dey enjoy for ur back. Na una jst dey carry heavy duty for back,y d man no go mumu? Lol.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
"It was no longer flat but thick and blood filled...", this part really got me cracking grin

In fact, if the bus travels for another six week, i understand that the region would burst into fluid ..... shocked
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by dayjee: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nawa ooooo.......... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by ilo04(m): 1:42pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:

You must be a pervert who has done it several times. Shame!
I was just joking, don't be a fool

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by DICKtator: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

I don't understand you. He gave a fine lady like you space to stand in his front with that big bakassi?
Lest you have forgotten- Bakassi comes before "Peni.sula"
Don't be a Muntula
He was trying to join the Pe.nisula with the Bakassi.
Even OBJ couldn't achieve this during his tenure!!!

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by udy4real(m): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
Na lie
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

by main looking at you I can found out that you are an apc member. ...their know how to figure a lie. ......... shocked
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by jaybee3(m): 1:45pm On Feb 09, 2015
Why you sef go dey carry that big yansh enter brt?
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by chonchoro(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2015
Just thingking I will comment later
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by hasshams: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
OK, Lady we heard your story, but wetin make you cone here dey Expose the guy nao.this na wickedness now.who knows the man might be a NAiralander and reading your post dey sweat. Chai women, if I write my own experience wey. Had from a woman you go cover your face.women's own dey plenty too. Mind u
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by ahizih(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2015
In de voice of Nigga Raw (spiritual conji)
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Penboy: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2015
Notice how the Op skillfully removed herself and used another girl as her victim in the story.

If you said you were the victim, people might prolly believe.

7 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
Dude actually just had a threesomé grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Emmyruns: 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
picture please
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kay29000(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Yea. shamelss...but thank God he didn't result to rape. You girls like laughing at us guys but you don't know how hard it is to abstain from sex. It is 10 times harder for a man to abstain from sex than it is for a woman.

Maybe, in this guy's case, he doesn't have the means to maintain a girlfriend, or money for olosho...whose prices are rising everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by ehis05(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Like d saying goes...konji na bastard
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Swizdoe(m): 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2015
Sophyrocks:
All the guys doubting the story must be serial public w.ankers!! watch their words well. They have done it several times and dnt believe other people would notice them so they dnt believe the story.

Hmm. Disgusting! Men who dnt reason with their brains but d1ck 24/7 and are also addicted to p0rn have this problem. Thats public rape/s.exual assault right there.
It seems you have some kind of horrible experience with men which has turned you into a misandrist.
You choose to loop all the guys that gave logical reasons for doubting this story as serial public wankers when you are not even the op that claimed to have witnessed the incident.
Something is definitely wrong somewhere

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.