Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue (96812 Views)

Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics / I Slept With Just 45 Men & My Man Couldn't Take It. Advise Pls. / Is It Normal For A Virgin Not To Be Having Sexual Urge Even When Exposed To Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by mbulela: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2015
tit:
this story is true.
it has happen to me.
men are he-goats!
are women she-goats?
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
BULLSHIT STORY!!! How can he ejaculate just like that is ur yansh like that of nicki minaj or kim k? Liar liar liar dey dream on
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by mztubsy(f): 2:57pm On Feb 09, 2015
I understand....lolz.patience is strength-sapping.thank God u didn't react tho.
kowema:

You gat patience ma'am , It took the God in me not to embarrass the man....I just over looked Cus the guy made space for me n its rare to get dat gesture in Lag Bus.However, I dont av the kinda patience that wud wait to the end....Nah Na Na!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by ignis: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
The man must be a pervert. ..
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2015
All these bitchess are gonna come here now and say same has happend to them, liars oshi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by mztubsy(f): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
*salutes*
BOLAJIAJANI:

mztubsy, you are a very nice person.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kay29000(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2015
I believe the story is true. The OP just changed one part...she didn't move to the back...It was her the man ejaculated on, that's why she could look back and see the man's wet jeans. She just didn't want people here to laugh at her, that's why she changed that part.

11 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
kay29000:

LMAO!!! You are funny o. I bet you have experienced it many times.
Yes I have. sometimes when you look at them, they look so helpless.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2015
ignis:
The man must be a pervert. ..

U dont have a penisss so stfu u dont know the pressure we guys are on all the time. U bitchess should be lucky that 97% of men have self control , u think its easy to be a man? Having pussyyy u have no pressure u are always urself but its different for men we are sexual beings so you lots should go read about the male sexual urges and stop disrespecting men but instead guide them on how to deal with all those pressure.

4 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2015
kay29000:
I believe the story is true. The OP just changed one part...she didn't move to the back...It was her the man ejaculated on, that's why she could look back and see the man's wet jeans. She just didn't want people here to laugh at her, that's why she changed that part.
I totally agree with you.

3 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

U dont have a penisss so stfu u dont know the pressure we guys are on all the time. U bitchess should be lucky that 97% of men have self control , u think its easy to be a man? Having pussyyy u have no pressure u are always urself but its different for men we are sexual beings so you lots should go read about the male sexual urges and stop disrespecting men but instead guide them on how to deal with all those pressure.
Oga easy naa grin
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 09, 2015
DONT BE MISTAKEN. THIS GUY HAS A MENTAL ISSUE and the Term is called [/b]FROUTTEURISM[b]

Frotteurism is a paraphilic interest in rubbing, usually one's pelvic area or erect penis, against a non-consenting person for sexual pleasure. It may involve touching any part of the body, including the genital area. A person who practices frotteuristic acts is known as a frotteur.

You for jeje refer the guy to YABA LEFT.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2015
mztubsy:
*salutes*
Nice weave.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kay29000(m): 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
softysparky:

Yes I have. sometimes when you look at them, they look so helpless.

Awww! Konji na bastard. This why I never go more than 2 weeks without sex. Storing up sexual energy for too long makes me vulnurable, and liable to do stupid things atimes...well, not stupid things like what that guy did sha o!
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kowema(f): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
BULLSHIT STORY!!! How can he ejaculate just like that is ur yansh like that of nicki minaj or kim k? Liar liar liar dey dream on

Who is this goat?...Do u even know how to read at all?.Did I say he erupted on me?...You are just too foolish for Nairaland.. Pls pack to ur village
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by kay29000(m): 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mrinquisitive:

Exactly!!! No mind them...according to Dr. Charles Runels, the male sex drive is 10 times that in women..If women had the level of sex drive men have, they would be sleeping with every man they see on the streets.

Instead of women trying to learn a lil about this and saving their relationships/marriages, they would be running about calling all men animals.

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by nosique: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Baba i would av thought so too, had i not seen the wet patches......Was really shameful

Lol.....Some people are really so so so funny, You expected me to bend down in a moving bus with little or no space to take pictures?, So the man wud notice me and probably give me a dirty slap?..Wait till it gets to ur own turn den u take pics and see if ur phone no go disappear before u finish..

Now when standing behind someone, in a BRT especially, u don't stand directly behind, you slant in a way so that u can get to see ur front well...I was equally patiently waiting for the guy to continue his drama on d soda lady to confirm my suspicion so I was watching his every move...

To the soda group wondering how sperm wud stain a Jean, how does menses get to stain a lady's Jean visibly that she wud notice it.....Sperm ain't water so is Menses.........I really wish this was fiction as some people are saying, it wud av encouraged me to find another talent in writing.......... Ladies, Just be careful wen u enter these congested buses Cus not evry one there is a passenger............. Make una no wake me up from sleep again o...
Bros na true u dey talk. leave all dese judas dat never believes anything.I ve experienced it mysef.But before i did, i witnesed dat of a woma with a man on a bike. She was wearing a white gown and he spilled all over her. We had to help her clean up his mess....Dats why you see some ladies asking a strange guy dat want to enter d same bike with dem to go in first,while she stays at d bk. Dat is d origin.

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by bossminded: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Your generation of Female folks both past and present are Liars!!!....Bloody Swine...I force u believe?... Oluku

Yimu...... liar
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by 2scorehigh(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2015
Hahaha... well, the OP has a very sound and powerful imaginative ability with the way she succinctly paints the scenario in her narrative albeit I'll advise she hones in her storytelling skills more on her exaggerative potentials.

But all the same, I think I like her. I'll give her 4/5.
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!

am still wondering how you came about this
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

The damn Liquid is Warm hence shud av a quicker effect on any clothing....Biology and ur personal experience really didnt help u as a guy afterall...I'm a female..The more reason u shud thank me later....
For doing the thinking for u cry

with my biology and physics
i think its impossible
youd have to sat more that what you said to make me see any reason

but for story sake
well done
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by dnawah(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
you don't know how the male reproductive works. Your story reeks of lies.'he crossed his legs so the semen wouldnt fall off', does he have watery sperm? Ejaculating under intense and uncomfortable conditions without masturbation? How on earth? Noticed semen on his jeans trousers? C'mon semen isn't permeable like water! Work on your fairy tale stories pls.
when an Experience girl is talking,u listing.with jeans it is possible for the sperm to drop.and when he crossed his legs,the trousers must wet.rememba that some people have plenty sperm,when they release.sorry no verse o!

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

Who is this goat?...Do u even know how to read at all?.Did I say he erupted on me?...You are just too foolish for Nairaland.. Pls pack to ur village

thats not nice
op youve been replying nicely and making commenting fun
why the change
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by fyneboi79(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:
Ok, This happened right before my eyes inside BRT yesterday..I just got back from church and decided to take a BRT bus from Cele to Ikotun..During rush hours like Say between 6:30 a.m-12pm/ 2pm-7:30pm, The regular buses hype their fare from #100 to about 300 naira........it gets really annoying that many people wud rather queue for hours , waiting for BRT buses that charges a constant fare of 50 naira.......This being the case, most times, u can find like 2 sections of people waiting for the BRT bus...The Standing and the Sitting section , with each section containing like 200 n more people respectively (No jokes oh)Depending on the time and location.....E.g Oshodi-Apapa and back BRT Stands, Cele-Ikotun stands etc.....

When I got to the BRT stand, I decided to join the standing Queue that seemed to have lesser number of people... By the time it got to my turn, The bus was so full to the Brim.....A standard BRT bus can take about 45 sitters and then say 49 standers..NB: (Its the loaders and drivers that choke up the bus Cus they get to share the fare from the standers hence the more standers, the more money to share per time)..... You can now imagine how choked up the bus was but I still insisted I must enter the Bus...I had to struggle my way into the bus interior to find a reasonable place to stand, even though other passengers kept saying "No Space, Where u dey go?, Oti Kun" etc....... Finally, One good Samaritan man Cleared a Space in front of him for me and I thanked him and entered.Little did I know that this man was on heat and needed to express his Libido.

The bus moved almost immediately and the next thing o, this man started taking advantage of portholes......When we get to a porthole which wud always make the bus stagger, this man wud just thrust forward without conrol and hit me with his pelvic region...Ah ah!, Initially mehn!, I said to my self " Na the port Hole they cause am "...Each time, I was doing my best to create space between us but the man somehow use porthole excuse to close the gap...in like few mins to our journey, I realized that this man no longer had a flat Pelvis oh!, it was now a growing Protrusion.Henh!, That was when I decided I'm migrating Mbok!. I bin want shout for am but I remembered he was the one who offered me space so I just jejely pushed my way to his back.....He turned and looked at me n I maintained my cool to avoid drama.....I left the girl that was in front of Me at his mercy and I was watching from behind...

I pity the girl o, cause there was traffic....After like 30 secs, he closed the gap I left and started devouring this mumu girl way no notice.......I was watching his body language...After some time he started shaking and sweating , That was the moment......He Ejaculated....Gross!!!!.....He then crossed one of his leg on the other so the Liquid wudnt fall and people wudnt notice....That was when I saw the wet patches on his jeans .......One old mama and another girl also noticed but we just laughed and faced our journey.............How Shameless!!!!!
Damn!! Really gross to say the least. I like your writing style...well punctuated,explanatory and very imaginative. But seriously you must have a massive behind grin
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2015
temitemi1:
I smell lies... You must be one of these apc members grin grin grin

you bah
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by mztubsy(f): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2015
softysparky:

Nice weave.
thanks bae

1 Like

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by seunique(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
kowema:

AUNTY YOU CAN LIE O shocked
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by PrettySpicey(f): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nasty grin
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Emphasis(m): 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
@OP nice written script...
I won't dismiss the story in totality...
But i can't believe you seeing a sperm patch on the man's Jean. Sperm is jelly, some are watery though, but he must have wore boxers or pant, that will definitely reduce chances of obvious sperm patch on the outer part of the Jean.

Secondly this isn't a luxurious bus we're talking about, the bus is said to be jam packed, and you stood behind and still had a good view of his waist - leg region to see sperm patch on his Jean. shocked
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by marjo: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2015
Mrinquisitive:
All these bitchess are gonna come here now and say same has happend to them, liars oshi
whats so hard to believe? growing up as a young lady , u see it happen all the time. the brave girls embarass the hell out of the guy and he ends up getting down at the next busstop. as a student i just used to move away like the poster did... as i grew older and bolder i would confront them albeit quuetly so others dont cotton on and then move away. i remember one bike i took( have u noticed how they slant the seat forward so with every jerk, u slide forward .most womens clothes are of "felele fabric" so you keep slipping. at a point i noticed he kept jerking the machine so i kept falling against him . when i got down to pay i noticed he ccouldnt look me in the eye and was squirming on the bike.thats when i noticed his hard-on. i could tell so many stories.... its not about looks or physique ..... the summary: some men dont have self control.

2 Likes

Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by DICKtator: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2015
mztubsy:
I particularly don't find this funny due to the fact that I have once been a victim of this nonsnse.it happnened during madonna uni days.y'all know that private schoool students store up konji.I was just the guy's labrat thatday.he mssed up my skirt.I didn't cause a scene tho,cuz he looked quite nerdy and I felt pityfor him.he felt like a kid.so I just walked away with my friends....funniest thing is we met again @ his faculty and he kpt on pleading and pleading....we became friends afterwards....lolz.these things do happen ,selfcontrol or not.espcially if a lady's got nice ass. cheesy

He ought to have cu.m on your face though.
It radiates and adding natural protein wouldn't have been a bad idea!!
Hope you slept with him later out of sheer pity like you allowed him c.um on you without any outburst?

grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue by Emphasis(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2015
Even if the girl didn't notice initially, she would have noticed prior to or during ejaculation. I don't know if people still maintain composure during ejaculation, but there's bound to be uncontrolled jerking which would definitely attract attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.