Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (17268 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2015
Creamish:

Y bother to explain things kids will never understand? Sticks n stones hurt more babe... we know who we r so..let's try to avoid kids as much as possible. Ur conversation with them will never be at par on any level.

Cheers luv! wink

When u lame biatches run out of points u label critics kid. the truth is bitter. how many guy are you on their payroll How long have you been in this multiple boyfriends business is it profitable were you able to buy yourself that phone you dreamed of How many magas are you considering their request for valentines night sex we know your type. form holy and miss independent on social media while your bbm contact list is filled with preys which you're ready to drill of their last kobo. Hungry hoes feeling fly. mtcheew
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

When u lame biatches run out of points u label critics kid. the truth is bitter. how many guy are you on their payroll How long have you been in this multiple boyfriends business is it profitable were you able to buy yourself that phone you dreamed of How many magas are you considering their request for valentines night sex we know your type. form holy and miss independent on social media while your bbm contact list is filled with preys which you're ready to drill of their last kobo. Hungry hoes feeling fly. mtcheew
Guy leave that woman. We know her story here on Nairaland. Maybe she thinks everyone is a newbie.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

smiley

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mirexxx(f): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Shut up and stop sounding smart. you've been dating him for a year and u never asked him anything but HE TAKES CARE OF YOUR DATE THO this is the line i've been waiting for. The dude was lucky to keep u for a year because he's taking care of the date and giving you gifts and money at his discretion. what happens if he was not able to take care of the date you run to the next guy who can right in all the jargons u typed up there i can't pick a line where u claim to have or do take care of the date sometimes. haha, that's where the typical naija girl mentality comes in. Always on the receiving side. giving and sharing is not a mutual thing to u hungry things.

did u say i was scammed by nkechi, bimbo n co This shows how fake you are. Does it mean a girl bearing such names are hungry i guess i should have dated names like, shirley, Bridget, Tonia right

All you hoes are the same. you're just a packaged thief. the end game of the relationship is money and whatever you hoes can benefit while it last. This is why you all keep over 5guys to keep the money and gifts flowing. you're no exception no matter how much u package yourself. nonsense
lols guess ur brain fell off while typing this poo grin
u think i'l run 2 another guy just cos my bf doesn't have enough money 2 take care of our dates
how much does it even cost 2 go for a damn date
and because i neva mentioned the part i play in d rship now means am only taking and not giving back block head! grin
lmao! about the typical naija girls mentality- it was used on u that's y u so mad right now! sorry! grin
I guess u have a huge problem understanding that examples can be made with any kind of name....i don't bear Tonia,Shirley,or Bridget! grin
its your naija dude mentality that makes u think any1 who bears such names are packaged! cheesy
dunno wah u mean by benefit o
na business we do
I know some girls date for money buh don't say all cos not all do it! i Repeat not all! undecided
I don't keep 5 guys and would never do that!
guy say something meaningful jare! undecided
lyk u guys don't also keep 3-5 girls too undecided
don't quote me again OK? undecided grin bye!

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2015
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided

smiley ..*unfollowed*

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by K9blunt(f): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
those who aren't in support of the op are either foolish or demented. Nigerian girls are all thieves and ex prostitutes. I will say it anytime anyday. Can you swear on your generation that you have only one boyfriend?
so it seems you dont know the meaning of a thief . smh. am done, continue with your mindset it suites you anyway.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by K9blunt(f): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
big girl. Keep shut. Silly girl
the sence that was suppose to ne given to you by your creator deliberately swerved to another person that is putting it to better uses
children roaming on nairaland since time immemorial.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 11, 2015
mirexxx:
lols guess ur brain fell off while typing this poo grin
u think i'l run 2 another guy just cos my bf doesn't have enough money 2 take care of our dates
how much does it even cost 2 go for a damn date
and because i neva mentioned the part i play in d rship now means am only taking and not giving back block head! grin
lmao! about the typical naija girls mentality- it was used on u that's y u so mad right now! sorry! grin
I guess u have a huge problem understanding that examples can be made with any kind of name....i don't bear Tonia,Shirley,or Bridget! grin
its your naija dude mentality that makes u think any1 who bears such names are packaged! cheesy
dunno wah u mean by benefit o
na business we do
I know some girls date for money buh don't say all cos not all do it! i Repeat not all! undecided
I don't keep 5 guys and would never do that!
guy say something meaningful jare! undecided
lyk u guys don't also keep 3-5 girls too undecided
don't quote me again OK? undecided grin bye!

U can deceive people on nairaland but u know you can't deceive yourself. You have more than 3guys hitting that Bucket sized pusssy. it's a source of income to you whether you have a job or not
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mirexxx(f): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

U can deceive people on nairaland but u know you can't deceive yourself. You have more than 3guys hitting that Bucket sized pusssy. it's a source of income to you whether you have a job or not
as expected cheesy
i understand ur predicaments boy! grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2015
mirexxx:
as expected cheesy
i understand ur predicaments boy! grin

Your mouth and lips is ready for BJ by default. your profile pic tells more about you. with your puf-puf cheek
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mirexxx(f): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Your mouth and lips is ready for BJ by default. your profile pic tells more about you. with your puf-puf cheek
lols cheesy cheesy
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2015
Creamish:

y? cos i suggested a lift on the ban of gays? Well...its a way fwd for guys who constantly whine about babes. They need to be free to switch lanes...since all gurls r hoes n biiitchez.. abi? smiley
if dem lift the ban dem homos go start to dey rape anything dat walks on trousers grin
anyway if dat time come i go start wearing my iron pant angry
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Applaner: 6:16am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

MAY YOUR MOTHER CONTINUE TO REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD. COS IF U AV HER ALIVE AND SEE HER EVERY MORNING, U WILL SHOW RESPECT TO OTHER PEOPLE'S MOTHER

den begin to show respect to de female folk .

calling dem thieves means DAT u ve thieves also
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by maxdozie(m): 10:36am On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Love?

Love in Nigeria is MONEY. No girl can even argue that shii with me. If they doubt, one of them should create a thread and invite me, make I table their matter. Nigerian girls of this generation are all the same. They'll only love you if you have MONEY OR have a potential of HAVING MONEY IN FUTURE!

Argue this fact with me at your own risk!!!

Loving this write up like madly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. / Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.