Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (17257 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Good morning Mgbeke, how was your night Have you finally found a solution to your ugliness? Sorry to let you know that no matter how one bath and dresses a pig, a pig will always be a pig.

No matter how much photo editing you use, you will always be ugly cos God no remember you when he dey share beauty.

Your ponmo lips is Good for BJ tho
Na God go punish you for making me laugh like a fool this morning. grin

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Let's just say true love in Nigeria is like a needle in the haystack. . . You know the needle is there, but. . .

grin
Blackett:
Let's just say true love in Nigeria is like a needle in the haystack. . . You know the needle is there, but. . .
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:02am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Na God go punish you for making me laugh like a fool this morning. grin

hahaha. no mind d biatch. we go floor dem all
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Juliano47(m): 7:06am On Feb 11, 2015
sexylemo:
So, just what is your point exactly?

Every sensible girl/wife WOULD NATURALLY do things to make her guy/man happy. In like manner, every responsible guy/man WOULD NATURALLY take care of his girl/wife before she asks because as a human being, she has needs just as he does. If she has to ask before he does things for her, then there is a problem, which I can tell is what has been the challenge in the parasitic relationships you've had. Giving for couples in relationships should be done selflessly and should go both ways. Can you swear on your life that no girl has EVER done anything for you from her personal purse? Have you been 100% loyal to any girl in your whole life, EVER? I'm not trying to justify the Nigerian girls that drill holes in men's pockets (I wonder if its beyond the makeup, clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery anyways. Some ladies don't bother much 'bout those kinda stuff..) I'm just saying that not EVERY Nigerian girl is like that. Just say you have been unlucky to meet the ones that made your life miserable or that you've been so gullible!

Nigerian girls may not be angels, they're certainly not thieves. And, if you feel they have robbed you so bad its making you hurt this much, then check yourself. Na wetin u wan chop no let you get sense. Lol, Trust me, you haven't been in the list of smart people in the last 10 years or even more for you to have been a serial victim. I'd advice you work on yourself, 'cuz what you are is what you attract! Work on yourself and pray ehn, tell God to give you your own woman that would be loyal to you regardless of the ones out there that aren't. Or remain single all your life. That's another option and its not a bad one.

BUT!

If you're so bent on letting Nigerians know that Nigerian girls are thieves, Nigerians on this thread have heard. Can we sleep now?
if I were you, I'd quit typing/replying...one more line aimed at defence might get you the label "One of them"

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 11, 2015
Juliano47:
if I were you, I'd quit typing/replying...one more line aimed at defence might get you the label "One of them"

When you finish secondary school and u're a bit older, u will know these hoes ain't worth defending
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 11, 2015
Why do some men who date outside their own trash talk the women who raised, who are his sisters, aunties, grandma. No girl wants a man who can't even respect the people who raised him. undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:
Why do some men who date outside their own trash talk the women who raised, who are his sisters, aunties, grandma. No girl wants a man who can't even respect the people who raised him. undecided

And your point is
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:
maybe if you and the others were not hoes, thieves, parasites and hungry maybe we would respect you guys. Mind you don't compare our mothers with any of your kind. Our mothers married for love and you guys who marry for money.

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
maybe if you and the others were not hoes, thieves, parasites and hungry maybe we would respect you guys. Mind you don't compare our mothers with any of your kind. Our mothers married for love and you guys who marry for money.

Gbam
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Good morning Mgbeke, how was your night Have you finally found a solution to your ugliness? Sorry to let you know that no matter how one bath and dresses a pig, a pig will always be a pig.

No matter how much photo editing you use, you will always be ugly cos God no remember you when he dey share beauty.

Your ponmo lips is Good for BJ tho
lmao!show ur beautiful girlfriend pics or u know the rest.Go to work jobless guy!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

And your point is
Respect your own if you want others to take you seriously. Was that to hard to understand for your tiny brain kiss

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!show ur beautiful girlfriend pics or u know the rest.Go to work jobless guy!

tongue
prettythicksme:

i no go work na by force

Ugly thing
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:

Respect your own if you want others to take you seriously. Was that to hard to understand for your tiny brain kiss

You wrote like a dumb bottom

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:
Is that your defence? Comparing this generation with the last two generations?

Here's a shocker for you.

Our mothers and grandmothers were virgins when they got married. . . Are you married? Are you a virgin? Were you a virgin when you got married? And how many girls today get married as virgins?

It's not about opening your mouths and shouting the loudest, but can you argue with the facts presented?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

tongue

i no go work na by force

Ugly thing
lmao!abeg go work jor no dieeee in poverty grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
Aah going for cheap shots like gentlemans do nowadays . Your pretty words dont insult or hurt me dear but you must be seriously hurting to say such hateful things about your women. What is that saying men like to use... " don't hate the player but the game"

I'm not even Nigerian so I'm not saying this to defend myself. Men who trash talk their women are pathetic in my opinion and I would never waste time on them.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!abeg go work jor no dieeee in poverty grin

see style wey u wan take wine me. Girls and their cunny ways. U throw poverty at me so i can prove to you how I'm doing financially abi try anoda scope. I'm not una prey again.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

see style wey u wan take wine me. Girls and their cunny ways. U throw poverty at me so i can prove to you how I'm doing financially abi try anoda scope. I'm not una prey again.
lol tell me who u are pls? undecided
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:

Aah going for cheap shots like gentlemans do nowadays . Your pretty words dont insult or hurt me dear but you must be seriously hurting to say such hateful things about your women. What is that saying men like to use... " don't hate the player but the game"

I'm not even Nigerian so I'm not saying this to defend myself. Men who trash talk their women are pathetic in my opinion and I would never waste time on them.

You're not Nigerian and u have the guts to defend girls u know nothing about how dare you? i guess u live in a society where love is more appreciated. over here the quality and quantity of loving one gets from a woman depends on the digits you have in your bank account. so stop been a judge. ok?
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
Is that your defence? Comparing this generation with the last two generations?

Here's a shocker for you.

Our mothers and grandmothers were virgins when they got married. . . Are you married? Are you a virgin? Were you a virgin when you got married? And how many girls today get married as virgins?

It's not about opening your mouths and shouting the loudest, but can you argue with the facts presented?
And with are they sleeping? Yes Nigerian men..

Things would be much easier if you men wiffey the girl you like before getting intimate like your father and grandfather did. See what I did there wink
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:

look at this stupid mongu girl. You're a Nigerian then what are you doing on a Nigerian forum? We have many of your kind here on nairaland. At the end of the day you're a thief and you're cheap just like your fellow females in Nigeria cos you're one of them and you're a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
look at this stupid mongu girl. You're a Nigerian then what are you doing on a Nigerian forum? We have many of your kind here on nairaland. At the end of the day you're a thief and you're cheap just like your fellow females in Nigeria cos you're one of them and you're a Nigerian.

no mind d biatch
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:

And with are they sleeping? Yes Nigerian men..

Things would be much easier if you men wiffey the girl you like before getting intimate like your father and grandfather did. See what I did there wink
Nice way of you side stepping the questions.

The problem is not about wiffing the girl. The girls refuse to be wiffed. They want to taste all _dicks that they can before they get settled. Our mothers and grandmothers weren't like that. So before you attack our mothers and grandmothers in a shabby defence of your actions, think about that.

Some guys also want to wait till the wedding night before having_sex, but the girls they are dating will prefer to fvck someone else before then. What do you say about that?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:

The problem is not about wiffing the girl. The girls refuse to be wiffed. They want to taste all _dicks that they can before they get settled. Our mothers and grandmothers weren't like that. So before you attack our mothers and grandmothers in a shabby defence of your actions, think about that.

Some guys also want to wait till the wedding night before having_sex, but the girls they are dating will prefer to fvck someone else before then. What do you say about that?

spot on
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

You're not Nigerian and u have the guts to defend girls u know nothing about how dare you? i guess u live in a society where love is more appreciated. over here the quality and quantity of loving one gets from a woman depends on the digits you have in your bank account. so stop been a judge. ok?
You think this issue is unique to Nigerians? This is a problem a lot of black communities have. Check out worldstarhiphop comments and a new world will open for you.

Some women value financial stability whIle others care more about beauty or what ever. I can understand that a women who lives in a country with little to no financial security would pay more attention to his pockets. We looking for providers, that doesn't mean he has to be rich but a honest hard working man.

You just need to weed out the unreasonable women from the good ones. And you have good and bad people in every community.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
What a comeback, but what was I expecting from a brainless fool.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:

What a comeback, but what was I expecting from a brainless fool.

Are u a Ghanaian or South African? if so i wanna be ur partner but i won't spend a dime on u till I'm sure u will be my wife. u accept smiley
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:

I smell bullshit. I admit that I haven't met a lot of Nigerians (men and women) but from what I see here a lot of girls are desperate looking for their prince charming so it's hard to believe what your claiming. I'm sure that there are some lost souls but I highly doubt that the majority of the women are like that.

I didn't sidestep your question I only showed you the other side of the story. It takes two to tango and here you are blaming everything on girls.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:

I smell bullshit. I admit that I haven't met a lot of Nigerians (men and women) but from what I see here a lot of girls are desperate looking for their prince charming so it's hard to believe what your claiming. I'm sure that there are some lost souls but I highly doubt that the majority of the women are like that.

I didn't sidestep your question I only showed you the other side of the story. It takes two to tango and here you are blaming everything on girls.
You don't have to believe what I'm claiming. Hopefully, you'll get to meet more Nigerians. Majority of the women are like that. There are good ones, yeah, but finding them is the problem.

It takes 2 to tango, yes. But have you really asked yourself why it's the male folk that complain the most?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
You don't have to believe what I'm claiming. Hopefully, you'll get to meet more Nigerians. Majority of the women are like that. There are good ones, yeah, but finding them is the problem.

It takes 2 to tango, yes. But have you really asked yourself why it's the male folk that complain the most?
Perhaps they think that they will become the victim if they complain long enough grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 11, 2015
Yareey:

Perhaps they think that they will become the victim if they complain long enough grin
I don't even trust you as you are laughing here. tongue
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Of course I have always been faithful! Lol, my friends and accountability mentors will call me out first before my bf even has a chance to.

As for sex, I am a virgin (although it seems virgins on NL get so much abuse, PLS DON'T HURL ABUSE AT ME) due to religious reasons. I don't think ANY man or woman should feel ashamed to be unmarried and a virgin.

Y bother to explain things kids will never understand? Sticks n stones hurt more babe... we know who we r so..let's try to avoid kids as much as possible. Ur conversation with them will never be at par on any level.

Cheers luv! wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / I Finally Did It!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.