Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (17258 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by JahzaraAde(f): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided leave me alone pls!

Prettythicksme... You are beautiful! I love your skin and your eyes. And you have a wonderful smile! Sis, don't let Internet trolls get you down, they are only 'big men' when behind their computer/phone screens.

Oh, and I love your natural hair too gurl - I'm team TeamNatural too!!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by JahzaraAde(f): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

You should have added Mary to the virgin to become VIRGIN MARY grin

Sigh, Mr Searching4love, you just wanna provoke me tonight abi? Looool, it won't work smiley

But pls understand that not all girls are like how you've described them, there are still very decent Nigerian girls home and abroad.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 10, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Prettythicksme... You are beautiful! I love your skin and your eyes. And you have a wonderful smile! Sis, don't let Internet trolls get you down, they are only 'big men' when behind their computer/phone screens.

Birds of a feather undecided it takes a hoe to recognize a hoe. Keep complementing each other. I hope you pm each other and exchange tactics and scopes you use in finding financial preys Hungry girls

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by JahzaraAde(f): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Birds of a feather undecided it takes a hoe to recognize a hoe. Keep complementing each other. I hope you pm each other and exchange tactics and scopes you use in finding financial preys Hungry girls

Alright, I'm calling off our little dialogue. I can see that conversing with you won't lead to anything productive. Keep searching for love o. God bless ya, goodnight smiley

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Alright, I'm calling off our little dialogue. I can see that conversing with you won't lead to anything productive. Keep searching for love o. God bless ya, goodnight smiley

better
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by jerrymej(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
You think so? Hmm if I'll say you don't played your game well, you lack skills when you're in the pitch playing. What gave you the urge that other country ladies won't win you? You're at home and they are winning you. What happen when you went to play away
This na "Double Wahala For Dead Body" o.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by jerrymej(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2015
You think so? Hmm if I'll say you don't played your game well, you lack skills when you're in the pitch playing. What gave you the urge that other country ladies won't win you? You're at home and they are winning you. What happen when you went to play away
This na "Double Wahala For Dead Body" o..
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by mirexxx(f): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2015
stop generalization! undecided
am dating my bf and i have never asked him 4 anything
he takes care of our dates tho smiley smiley
over a year now! undecided
he respects me for that smiley
am doing fine and am not hungry tongue
so dude wat are u saying
u were scammed by d likes of nkechi,bimbo n d rest and u say Nigerian girls are thieves
get a brain dude!
don't just come here and say poo! undecided

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by sexylemo: 1:15am On Feb 11, 2015
Blackett:
oga, I used to think it was an overstatement. But I also got tired of being proved wrong every damn fvcking time!

It's such a shame that you haven't been able to differentiate between true love and your so-called scammers..

If only you met one true girl who loves you for who you are..

Smh.. I wish..
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Monicasque(f): 1:27am On Feb 11, 2015
Juliano47:
My dear fellow...do not EVER generalise such Poo assumption...verily, you've been wronged by few and surely that gives you no grounds to label all of 'em as same....of course, I agree there are some very lousy females in Nigeria and it's same all of over the world. the foreigner thou seeketh might be worse than the locals you've met. Ironic something. angry

wow. Word

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by sexylemo: 1:36am On Feb 11, 2015
But wait o.. All of you guys shouting that Nigerian girls are thieves, its such a pity that you guys have eyes but can't see.. I wonder if they show una gun to date them, or to deposit all your life savings in her account!

Let me explain something here. The biiitcch that scammed you today was yesterday an angel that got scammed. Maybe raped sef. What turned her into what she is today?? Men like you, the "chop-and-clean-mouths", and "never-do-wells", leaving them to fix whatever thats left of their heart. No matter how little a crack is on a mirror, you'd never get a perfect image. And so it happens. The biiiitch today meets a male angel but is smart to realize that once bitten is twice shy. She is toughened and hardened against a reoccurence. You can't blame her, can you? Its a vicious circle. Men have done worse things to girls. How many girls have been dumped for bigger assses, bigger boo.bs, richer and finer faces for no reason at all??

Please spare me that crap! Better go and wash your head in the great River Niger. Ask God to bless your head and open your eyes to see the genuine girls that are waiting for true love.. and stop whining on Nairaland about all Nigerian girls being thieves. Else, go and marry obodo oyibo geh that is not a thief and leave the thieves alone to be getting married every single Saturday of the year..

Yeye dey smell! Mscheeeew!!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 3:27am On Feb 11, 2015
mirexxx:
stop generalization! undecided
am dating my bf and i have never asked him 4 anything
he takes care of our dates tho smiley smiley
over a year now! undecided
he respects me for that smiley
am doing fine and am not hungry tongue
so dude wat are u saying
u were scammed by d likes of nkechi,bimbo n d rest and u say Nigerian girls are thieves
get a brain dude!
don't just come here and say poo! undecided

Shut up and stop sounding smart. you've been dating him for a year and u never asked him anything but HE TAKES CARE OF YOUR DATE THO this is the line i've been waiting for. The dude was lucky to keep u for a year because he's taking care of the date and giving you gifts and money at his discretion. what happens if he was not able to take care of the date you run to the next guy who can right in all the jargons u typed up there i can't pick a line where u claim to have or do take care of the date sometimes. haha, that's where the typical naija girl mentality comes in. Always on the receiving side. giving and sharing is not a mutual thing to u hungry things.

did u say i was scammed by nkechi, bimbo n co This shows how fake you are. Does it mean a girl bearing such names are hungry i guess i should have dated names like, shirley, Bridget, Tonia right

All you hoes are the same. you're just a packaged thief. the end game of the relationship is money and whatever you hoes can benefit while it last. This is why you all keep over 5guys to keep the money and gifts flowing. you're no exception no matter how much u package yourself. nonsense

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 11, 2015
sexylemo:
But wait o.. All of you guys shouting that Nigerian girls are thieves, its such a pity that you guys have eyes but can't see.. I wonder if they show una gun to date them, or to deposit all your life savings in her account!

Let me explain something here. The biiitcch that scammed you today was yesterday an angel that got scammed. Maybe raped sef. What turned her into what she is today?? Men like you, the "chop-and-clean-mouths", and "never-do-wells", leaving them to fix whatever thats left of their heart. No matter how little a crack is on a mirror, you'd never get a perfect image. And so it happens. The biiiitch today meets a male angel but is smart to realize that once bitten is twice shy. She is toughened and hardened against a reoccurence. You can't blame her, can you? Its a vicious circle. Men have done worse things to girls. How many girls have been dumped for bigger assses, bigger boo.bs, richer and finer faces for no reason at all??

Please spare me that crap! Better go and wash your head in the great River Niger. Ask God to bless your head and open your eyes to see the genuine girls that are waiting for true love.. and stop whining on Nairaland about all Nigerian girls being thieves. Else, go and marry obodo oyibo geh that is not a thief and leave the thieves alone to be getting married every single Saturday of the year..

Yeye dey smell! Mscheeeew!!

HOW MANY GUYS ARE IN YOUR TRAP ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE CAN YOU SWEAR YOU DON'T HAVE MORE THAN ONE GUY SHINNING THAT OVER WIDE CONGO OF YOURS
the crap u typed up there doesn't portray u to be different, instead you explain what made you girls turn to hoes and commercial sex workers. What of the one's that never got raped or dumped does it mean they're loyal the fact is many of you hoes keep relationship as an alternative means to raise cash whether employed or not. A typical naija girl's mentality is that a boyfriend should play her fatherly role. The best you hoes can offer in return is that Alum infested pusssy and sweet deceitful words to keep him going. of course after bitching around for so many years you hoes get married every Saturday to an unsuspecting mugu who is unfortunate to marry a wolf in sheep's clothing. Hungry biatchess. mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Aystarz: 4:06am On Feb 11, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Lesbie alert!

Lols... Dey dere dey fool each other . U both are probably birds of the same plumage - Ugly, at best, outside and more sadly on the inside. NAIRALAND MGBEKE LOOKING IMPETETES feeling funky....Hehehe

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
don't mind them. Vampires that's what they are. Looking for whom to suck. Useless things.

bros u nor dey sleep? i can see u viewing the thread
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 11, 2015
Aystarz:

Lesbie alert!

Lols... Dey dere dey fool each other . U both are probably birds of the same plumage - Ugly, at best, outside and more sadly on the inside. NAIRALAND MGBEKE LOOKING IMPETETES feeling funky....Hehehe

abeg no kee person with laf jare. hahaha
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Aystarz: 4:20am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

HOW MANY GUYS ARE IN YOUR TRAP ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE CAN YOU SWEAR YOU DON'T HAVE MORE THAN ONE GUY SHINNING THAT OVER WIDE CONGO OF YOURS
the crap u typed up there doesn't portray u to be different, instead you explain what made you girls turn to hoes and commercial sex workers. What of the one's that never got raped or dumped does it mean they're loyal the fact is many of you hoes keep relationship as an alternative means to raise cash whether employed or not. A typical naija girl's mentality is that a boyfriend should play her fatherly role. The best you hoes can offer in return is that Alum infested pusssy and sweet deceitful words to keep him going. of course after bitching around for so many years you hoes get married every Saturday to an unsuspecting mugu who is unfortunate to marry a wolf in sheep's clothing. Hungry biatchess. mtcheeew.

I bet none of them would come clean and admit that they have multiple bfs. That nauseating behaviour has become somewhat a habit (culture) to most of them that they don't even see the ills in it anymore.
Hypergamy and Cheating (emotionally and physically) are a way of life for MANY Nigerian ladies (single or married); a sneak peep into a Naija girl's phone can give any man a heart attack. But of course they will lie here as they do out there until they are caught in the act. If u wanna date a Nigerian girl, play it like an open relationship, and your life would be free from stress and depression - Trust me, your health would thank you for that...lol. Works all the time.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:31am On Feb 11, 2015
Aystarz:

I bet none of them will come clean and admit that they have multiple bfs. That behaviour has become somewhat a habit (culture) for most of them that they don't even see the ills in it anymore. Hypergamy and Cheating (both emotionally and physically) are a way of life of MANY Nigerian ladies (single or married); a sneak peep into a Naija girl's phone can give any man a heart attack; but of course they will lie here like they do out there until most of them are caught in the act. If u wanna date a Nigerian girl, play it like an open relationship, and your life would be free from stress and depression. Works all the time.

Gbammest!!!

let them keep fooling themselves. the one's i pity are the yeye woman wrapper guys who av been attacking me since. most of them will be magad on the 14th in the name of love while all they get in return is the sex that they are both tired of having. The lucky guys get 3pairs of boxers and 2singlets. Bitches been scamming niggas since 1900 all in the name of love.

NO girl on this thread can claim not to have more than a guy. check their bbm or whatsapp contact list. you go fear list of magas. even the ones claiming to love and never cheat on their guys have like 2guys as plan B incase the current nigga goes broke or he caught her while digging dirts. they are unloyal punks

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Aystarz: 4:36am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Gbammest!!!

let them keep fooling themselves. the one's i pity are the yeye woman wrapper guys who av been attacking me since. most of them will be magad on the 14th in the name of love while all they get in return is the sex that they are both tired of having. The lucky guys get 3pairs of boxers and 2singlets. Bitches been scamming niggas since 1900 all in the name of love.

NO girl on this thread can claim not to have more than a guy. check their bbm or whatsapp contact list. you go fear list of magas. even the ones claiming to love and never cheat on their guys have like 2guys as plan B incase the current nigga goes broke or he caught her while digging dirts. they are unloyal punks

Really it's a shame.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 11, 2015
Aystarz:

Really it's a shame.

Na so we see am oo bros. in my earlier post i said i prefer to date anything but Nigerian girls. not that foreign girls are saints or guarantee happiness, but at least they won't have the greedy and thievery mentality our girls possess. they won't expect me to act like their father when we are not yet married. the relationship won't be based on the depth of my pocket even tho i may still get cheated on. i prefer it

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by sexylemo: 5:28am On Feb 11, 2015
So, just what is your point exactly?

Every sensible girl/wife WOULD NATURALLY do things to make her guy/man happy. In like manner, every responsible guy/man WOULD NATURALLY take care of his girl/wife before she asks because as a human being, she has needs just as he does. If she has to ask before he does things for her, then there is a problem, which I can tell is what has been the challenge in the parasitic relationships you've had. Giving for couples in relationships should be done selflessly and should go both ways. Can you swear on your life that no girl has EVER done anything for you from her personal purse? Have you been 100% loyal to any girl in your whole life, EVER? I'm not trying to justify the Nigerian girls that drill holes in men's pockets (I wonder if its beyond the makeup, clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery anyways. Some ladies don't bother much 'bout those kinda stuff..) I'm just saying that not EVERY Nigerian girl is like that. Just say you have been unlucky to meet the ones that made your life miserable or that you've been so gullible!

Nigerian girls may not be angels, they're certainly not thieves. And, if you feel they have robbed you so bad its making you hurt this much, then check yourself. Na wetin u wan chop no let you get sense. Lol, Trust me, you haven't been in the list of smart people in the last 10 years or even more for you to have been a serial victim. I'd advice you work on yourself, 'cuz what you are is what you attract! Work on yourself and pray ehn, tell God to give you your own woman that would be loyal to you regardless of the ones out there that aren't. Or remain single all your life. That's another option and its not a bad one.

BUT!

If you're so bent on letting Nigerians know that Nigerian girls are thieves, Nigerians on this thread have heard. Can we sleep now?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 11, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Thankz babe kiss#i dont give a Bleep about those two guys!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 5:59am On Feb 11, 2015
Aystarz:

Lesbie alert!

Animal! grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

u better comot for NL & go hustle for magas. valentines day don come and I'm sure u will see a dude who will appreciate your ugliness as beauty
Big fool! grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:02am On Feb 11, 2015
sexylemo:
So, just what is your point exactly?

Every sensible girl/wife WOULD NATURALLY do things to make her guy/man happy. In like manner, every responsible guy/man WOULD NATURALLY take care of his girl/wife before she asks because as a human being, she has needs just as he does. If she has to ask before he does things for her, then there is a problem, which I can tell is what has been the challenge in the parasitic relationships you've had. Giving for couples in relationships should be done selflessly and should go both ways. Can you swear on your life that no girl has EVER done anything for you from her personal purse? Have you been 100% loyal to any girl in your whole life, EVER? I'm not trying to justify the Nigerian girls that drill holes in men's pockets (I wonder if its beyond the makeup, clothes, shoes, bags and jewellery anyways. Some ladies don't bother much 'bout those kinda stuff..) I'm just saying that not EVERY Nigerian girl is like that. Just say you have been unlucky to meet the ones that made your life miserable or that you've been so gullible!

Nigerian girls may not be angels, they're certainly not thieves. And, if you feel they have robbed you so bad its making you hurt this much, then check yourself. Na wetin u wan chop no let you get sense. Lol, Trust me, you haven't been in the list of smart people in the last 10 years or even more for you to have been a serial victim. I'd advice work on yourself, 'cuz what you are is what you attract! Work on yourself and pray ehn, tell God to give you your own woman that would be loyal to you regardless of the ones out there that aren't. Or remain single all your life. That's another option and its not a bad one.

BUT!

If you're so bent on letting Nigerians know that Nigerian girls are thieves, Nigerians on this thread have heard. Can we sleep now?

shut the F up and spare me that trashy epistle of yours FYI u can't be as smart as someone who is hellbent on using u. Many of the guys mean well but the greed and hungry nature of these wild beasts called Nigerian girls is a turn off. Like i said before this occurs in every stage of life of an average Nigerian girl. They see it as a way of life they must experience. Dignity and morality has gone to the Dogs. To ur question YES I CAN SWEAR WITH MY LIFE THAT NO GIRL EVER SPENT A DIME ON ME. call me unlucky or whatever u like but the truth is most of you girls are not programmed to give. All u know is receiving and taking advantage of a guy who mean well. Once you meet the average Nigerian girl, the next question is what u do for living so as to calculate how buoyant you are financially. You failed to answer my question and i will ask again. HOW MANY GUYS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOVE TRAP CAN YOU SWEAR WITH YOUR LIFE THAT PRESENTLY YOU DONT HAVE MORE THAN A GUY SHINING THAT UR WIDE CONGO

I don't need to check myself cos my story is the experience of almost every Nigerian guy unless the woman wrappers who deliberately ignore the truth. I read a thread on the front page Yesterday about how a girl who wanted to become a model got duped and laid. Only God knows how many guys she has scammed with fake love before such befell her. Such girl will av a guy somewhere who thinks he has a faithful girlfriend whereas she's fucking around just to be a model. Is such a girl loyal or a Hoe many examples are there to prove that you girls are hungry and see relationships as a way to alleviate poverty from ur lives. They are all Thieves and u are no exception

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 11, 2015
prettythicksme:
Big fool! grin

Good morning Mgbeke, how was your night Have you finally found a solution to your ugliness? Sorry to let you know that no matter how one bath and dresses a pig, a pig will always be a pig.

No matter how much photo editing you use, you will always be ugly cos God no remember you when he dey share beauty.

Your ponmo lips is Good for BJ tho

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 11, 2015
Do you want to know them more?
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 11, 2015
joenicewake:
Do you want to know them more?

know who?
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 6:36am On Feb 11, 2015
searching4love:

shut the F up and spare me that trashy epistle of yours FYI u can't be as smart as someone who is hellbent on using u. Many of the guys mean well but the greed and hungry nature of these wild beasts called Nigerian girls is a turn off. Like i said before this occurs in every stage of life of an average Nigerian girl. They see it as a way of life they must experience. Dignity and morality has gone to the Dogs. To ur question YES I CAN SWEAR WITH MY LIFE THAT NO GIRL EVER SPENT A DIME ON ME. call me unlucky or whatever u like but the truth is most of you girls are not programmed to give. All u know is receiving and taking advantage of a guy who mean well. Once you meet the average Nigerian girl, the next question is what u do for living so as to calculate how buoyant you are financially. You failed to answer my question and i will ask again. HOW MANY GUYS DO YOU HAVE IN YOUR LOVE TRAP CAN YOU SWEAR WITH YOUR LIFE THAT PRESENTLY YOU DONT HAVE MORE THAN A GUY SHINING THAT UR WIDE CONGO

I don't need to check myself cos my story is the experience of almost every Nigerian guy unless the woman wrappers who deliberately ignore the truth. I read a thread on the front page Yesterday about how a girl who wanted to become a model got duped and laid. Only God knows how many guys she has scammed with fake love before such befell her. Such girl will av a guy somewhere who thinks he has a faithful girlfriend whereas she's fucking around just to be a model. Is such a girl loyal or a Hoe many examples are there to prove that you girls are hungry and see relationships as a way to alleviate poverty from ur lives. They are all Thieves and u are no exception
you're absolutely spot on. Let her swear that she doesn't have another fucking her before any deity and see if she won't die untimely. They are all harlots who take pride in sleeping around. I can never and will never marry one.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2015
negrito:
you're absolutely spot on. Let her swear that she doesn't have another fucking her before any deity and see if she won't die untimely. They are all harlots who take pride in sleeping around. I can never and will never marry one.

chop knuckle. ma nigga
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2015
sexylemo:

It's such a shame that you haven't been able to differentiate between true love and your so-called scammers..

If only you met one true girl who loves you for who you are..

Smh.. I wish..
Let's just say true love in Nigeria is like a needle in the haystack. . . You know the needle is there, but. . .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / I Finally Did It!!!! / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.