Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (17251 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by ronald4lif(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Your friend is just lucky my guy. Many of them see relationship as a bait to rub you off your hard earned money using the scam called LOVE

Nawa ohh, is it that bad, a lot of guys are really getting pissed about same issue. Not that I don't know many of Nigerian women are more money concious than their counterparts of other parts of the world, I have had my own share of it some years ago but from what I have been reading here it seems like it's been getting really worse

Short memo to Nigerian women: please can you people come down with the demands here and there. Many of us the single men's club are still hustling, some are even still studying and not earning, angrywe love you women and mean well but as you can see menss aren't happy with this magarism trend you ladies are towing, if we spend all we got now on you what shall we then use to carter for our future wives and unborn kids? undecided Biko in the spirit of mercy and in this season of change let's reconsider our stand angry
angry

3 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Adaeze003(f): 10:52am On Feb 10, 2015
It can't be well with the girls that did this to you grin grin

Lol...

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
You all insulting the OP should kindly take a hot cup of "shut the hell up". He is right to make his deductions. Did you not read where he said "from his attempts?" How many of you have been dealt with, with fake Nigerian girls? None of you? I thought as much.

So, zip the fvck up!

ok... so... is ur problem with the fake naija gurls or the real ones?

@OP....xcpt ur mum, female sibs, female cousins r non nigerian, u def insulted dem first b4 any1 else did. Ur a man and u allow girls scam u?? seriously?? wherez ur wisdom na? Nairaland has more Nigerian gurls as members so I dont quite see how it helps ur search. undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2015
Redoil:
truth be told 99.5% of gurls are nothing bu thieves going about looking for whom to rub. But to say all nigerian gurls is an overstaement.

hahahahaha....ur no different u know...0.5% is hardly a number to b reckoned with. Ur also overstating mate. grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Trut(m): 11:03am On Feb 10, 2015
As 9ja guys are doing YAHOO YAHOO to oyibo people, that's how 9ja girls YAHOO YAHOO to we 9ja guys through fake love grin

4 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

@OP....xcpt ur mum, female sibs, female cousins r non nigerian, u def insulted dem first b4 any1 else did. Ur a man and u allow girls scam u?? seriously?? wherez ur wisdom na? Nairaland has more Nigerian gurls as members so I dont quite see how it helps ur search. undecided
there are no real ones.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
there are no real ones.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

How many guys do you have on your love net paying your bills

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by ronald4lif(m): 11:10am On Feb 10, 2015
Someone voiced his opinion, like personally in Psquare's voice, but a few people are quick to bring his mother, sisters et all into it. Why not tackle him directly and leave his innocent relatives who didn't send him message? Smh sad
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Someone voiced his opinion, like personally in Psquare's voice, but a few people are quick to bring his mother, sisters et all into it. Why not tackle him directly and leave his innocent relatives who didn't send him message? Smh sad

I tire oo my brother. The funniest thing is that most of the guys supporting ladies here in defense of their girlfriends are mostly number something in the girl's love list grin

4 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Brugo(m): 11:13am On Feb 10, 2015
Hahahaha.

I have been dumped twice though...never scammed.

Naija ladies are initially tough but beneath that hard shell is a soft layer. I'm single right now. Not looking for a GF at the moment.

Make valentine breeze blow commot first. All gals are nice during val so you can't tell who is real.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

How many guys do you have on your love net paying your bills

This might seem terribly impossible for u to believe but i actually pay my bills. Not everyone on NL is a kid.

Blackett:
there are no real ones.

Sad..

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 10, 2015
ITbomb:
That is what happens when you find love on 2go
grin grin grin
He should try Facebook undecided undecided undecided shocked
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

This might seem terribly impossible for u to believe but i actually pay my bills. Not everyone on NL is a kid.

Sad..
Yup. Very sad. The Nigeria we live in today.

And before you started paying your bills nko? Make we hear word jare.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2015
chimkaire:
grin grin grin
He should try Facebook undecided undecided undecided shocked

That is where you catch your maga's right I should search there so i can fall into your trap undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

That is where you catch your maga's right I should search there so i can fall into your trap undecided
Na better advice I give you so oooo cheesy abi you don try that one too e no work undecidedgrin grin grin
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Your friend is just lucky my guy. Many of them see relationship as a bait to rub you off your hard earned money using the scam called LOVE
With this response to that dude 'ronald4lif',it shows you do not understand his post which leaves your intelligence questionable.

It is evident that you have nothing to offer apart from the small change you feel you got.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2015
Tabh:

With this response to that dude 'ronald4lif',it shows you do not understand his post which leaves your intelligence questionable.

It is evident that you have nothing to offer apart from the small change you feel you got.

how many boyfriends are on your love trap

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by kendrick9(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2015
iceberylin:
Including ya mom sha
is his mom a girl? try to be reasonable for once.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
is her mom a girl? try to be reasonable for once.

He is a slowpoke. Let him keep defending the obvious

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by ronald4lif(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Gbam

[/quote][quote author=Blackett post=30594934]there are no real ones.

Lol! Guys are vexing ohh
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Aystarz: 11:38am On Feb 10, 2015
Tabh:

Girls Girls Girls!!! Na wa oo....so it's his intellect u want to attack now, right? Face the topic and don't derail. Are u a thief or not? Lols

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2015
Aystarz:

Girls Girls Girls!!! Na wa oo....so it's his intellect u want to attack now, right? Face the topic and don't derail. Are u a thief or not? Lols

grin na guilty conscience they worry am

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

how many boyfriends are on your love trap
You are too dumb to comprehend,c'est fini. undecided

Aystarz:

Yes,his intellect is of importance,if you have nothing to offer in a relationship as a man apart from some chicken money then keep shut when others are condemning.

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 10, 2015
Tabh:

You are too dumb to comprehend,c'est fini. undecided

Yes,his intellect is of importance,if you have nothing to offer in a relationship as a man apart from some chicken money then keep shut when others are condemning.

I can see your guilt is eating you up. Keep suffering in silence. How many guys are u keeping as magas? Answer my question but lie reasonably undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Do you know what pain is? Are you loyal? Have you ever cheated on a guy before?

If you are not loyal, and you have cheated before could you pls stop quoting me before thunder fire your tiny fingers.
Thunder fire ur big/small conji!
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Do you know what pain is? Are you loyal? Have you ever cheated on a guy before?

If you are not loyal, and you have cheated before could you pls stop quoting me before thunder fire your tiny fingers.
Thunder fire ur big/small conji! cheesy
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 11:51am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Yup. Very sad. The Nigeria we live in today.

And before you started paying your bills nko? Make we hear word jare.

Im not an orphan. So b4 & after, Iv never depended on a guy. I hope that ends ur doubt...or else..im done trying. smiley

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:

Even with make up and photo editing, you still look ugly like a chimp. Mgbeke undecided

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2015
Creamish:

Im not an orphan. So b4 & after, Iv never depended on a guy. I hope that ends ur doubt...or else..im done trying. smiley
Yeah I've heard that I'm not an orphan line too many times. Doesn't cut it any more. Soon you'll tell me no man has spent on you. yeah right.

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yeah we know. Pretenders coming on NL to say rubbish and look holy. Get the fvck out of here. We know your type.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
Yeah I've heard that I'm not an orphan line too many times. Doesn't cut it any more. Soon you'll tell me no man has spent on you. yeah right.

Watever rocks ur boat dude. Done caring. Hoping gay law can b lifted so y'all can do urselves a favour n just ....u know...

cheers! wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Take Me For Deliverance If I Cheat On This Kind Of Woman (photo) / Caught My Husband With His Mistress In Our Room / My Horrible Fish Smelling Vagina Experience(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.