Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,298 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves (17273 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Nigerian Girls Are Thieves And Are Very Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2015
mahjor:
Classic!!! brutality... u don finish the guy career

No mind the mofo wey wan dey form romeo for them Juliet's here grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Brugo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
Only unintelligent ladies play the mother/sister card. Naija ladies make punch lines look weak by reason of overuse.

Once they get a new line, they'll shove it down our throats like it's the only thing they know. Be creative please.
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by unapologetic: 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided

I couldn't but agree with you. Most of them are thieves and I would say 98 percent of them are. Relationship is an investment for Naija girls. You must invest either you like it or not. Most Naija girls are so stupid it makes me sick and that doesn't not exclude the guys attacking the Op.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Creamish(f): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
K9blunt:

this is the best comment i ever read here
babe your reward is close by.
dancing break.

Thanks luv! kiss
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by iceberylin(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2015
kendrick9:
is his mom a girl? try to be reasonable for once.
She used to be...Yeye
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
unapologetic:

I couldn't but agree with you. Most of them are thieves and I would say 98 percent of them are. Relationship is an investment for Naija girls. You must invest either you like it or not. Most Naija girls are so stupid it makes me sick and that doesn't not exclude the guys attacking the Op.

Thanks man. Dont mind those woman wrappers dissing me. Alot of them suffer in silence while the hoes they call girlfriend shows them Pepper behind the scene grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Aystarz: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
smh anyway thunder go still fire u!

No offence, but u WOWO true true....I mean REALLY AND TRULY...I mean like KILODE! looool
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by zeongeon: 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:
After so many attempts to find true love, i can conclude that ladies in this part of the world are thieves. i have been scammed, used and dumped by series of girl pretending they love me. Now I'm looking for a lady from Ghana or South Africa. Any non-Nigerian lady in the house? your attention is needed. undecided
Your post is a reflection of how gullible u are and what makes u think ghana or south african babes won't use and dump U..Look here man if u can be smarter than a naija babe then there is no babe u can't Handle..I advice u try handle ur naija sisters first before looking out there.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Applaner: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

why can't you be reasonable for once How dare you insult my mama cos of these unloyal hoes we called Nigerian girls undecided

BT ur mother is one of de Nigerian ladies u are talking abt, so she is also a thief.........

and maybe ve given birth to thieves as ur sister

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Applaner: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
Blackett:
You all insulting the OP should kindly take a hot cup of "shut the hell up". He is right to make his deductions. Did you not read where he said "from his attempts?" How many of you have been dealt with, with fake Nigerian girls? None of you? I thought as much.

So, zip the fvck up!

as ur name is, so are u .

no comment

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

I don't need your opinion. Stay away from me and my thread. If you want to praise ladies, open your own thread and worship them undecided
I still don't understand why some people still worship these girls when they have never contributed anything meaningful to their miserable lives.

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2015
negrito:
I still don't understand why some people still worship these girls when they have never contributed anything meaningful to their miserable lives.

I taya my broda grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 8:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
gimakon:
Alright this type of threads make nairaland girlies wonna throw punches, hella true! Some good guys, take the pain to do you good, how then u pay back? Opening your pussy for some other guy to put his meat rod in, all the name of love,rubbing peter to pay Paul, sure he is right you don't like how you being talked to, then I suggest you should have a change of behaviour, quit being ashewos, stop fucking around.
you're very correct. They are nothing but parasites. Even my kids won't marry a Nigerian girl. I will lay a curse on any who does.

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
Applaner:

BT ur mother is one of de Nigerian ladies u are talking abt, so she is also a thief.........

and maybe ve given birth to thieves as ur sister

MAY YOUR MOTHER CONTINUE TO REST IN THE BOSSOM OF THE LORD. COS IF U AV HER ALIVE AND SEE HER EVERY MORNING, U WILL SHOW RESPECT TO OTHER PEOPLE'S MOTHER
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2015
K9blunt:

hey pot! yea u
now you generalised and i feel thats the reason ur fellow guys arent in support of what you posted, because you see female bashing threads here doesnt mean all the ops are senceless or myopic like you. the males here that are not suppoting you have probably been dealt with by some girls but they man up and move on and these guys have mothers and sisters they cherish. so modify your topic. jeez
those who aren't in support of the op are either foolish or demented. Nigerian girls are all thieves and ex prostitutes. I will say it anytime anyday. Can you swear on your generation that you have only one boyfriend?

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 10, 2015
negrito:
you're very correct. They are nothing but parasites. Even my kids won't marry a Nigerian girl. I will lay a curse on any who does.

hahhahhahhahahahhaha some of them are cool mind u
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Wow. I can't believe you wrote this of all girls... Is your mother not a Nigerian? Or don't you have sisters? Will nothing good come out of your own sister. God forgive you bro, that's harsh.
keep that your leprosy infested hands of yours in your pussy if you have nothing to type. How dare you compare the generation of our mothers with your hopeless generation where prostitution is a well of life.

2 Likes

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
K9blunt:

small boi calm down. maybe you should look else where from the brazilian, bleached skinned gucci n gabana bags n wears you drool over and go date the girl who plaites shuku with normal inexpensive wears (not tear tear o) and then come back and testify.

your're welcome in advance. grin
big girl. Keep shut. Silly girl

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
JahzaraAde:

My descent matters, because your opening statement also includes me. I've never lived in Nigeria, but I refuse to believe ALL girls in Nigeria are as how you've described. That's an ignorant observation.

And if that's the calibre of girls you keep coming across, check yourself well - why are you always attracting them? Maybe you have nothing to offer serious and sensible girls my dear. x
hey young lady keep shut.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
negrito:

Keep taking them on grin hungry thieves. I got 10pms today all because they heard i have been scammed alot. They are probably seeing me as a potential valentine maga. Thunder faya dem all grin

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by GoodFaith: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2015
We Men are P thieves
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
GoodFaith:
We Men are P thieves

?
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by GoodFaith: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by negrito(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

Keep taking them on grin hungry thieves. I got 10pms today all because they heard i have been scammed alot. They are probably seeing me as a potential valentine maga. Thunder faya dem all grin
don't mind them. Vampires that's what they are. Looking for whom to suck. Useless things.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by JahzaraAde(f): 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
negrito:
keep that your leprosy infested hands of yours in your pussy if you have nothing to type. How dare you compare the generation of our mothers with your hopeless generation where prostitution is a well of life.

Interesting. I can see that you are far from mature by the response you have given. I won't dignify your response by abusing you back. My response to you never once included an abusive word - is this how you deal with people on a day-to-day basis?

As for me and the females in my circle, NONE are prostitutes. Instead we are the doctors, lawyers and business tycoons and leaders of tomorrow. We (you and I) are obviously not cut from the same cloth.

God bless ya smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by JahzaraAde(f): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2015
negrito:

Very gentleman-like. No wonder you attract the type of girls you complain about.

I can only pray you mature soon dear x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Interesting. I can see that you are far from mature by the response you have given. I won't dignify your response by abusing you back. My response to you never once included an abusive word - is this how you deal with people on a day-to-day basis?

As for me and the females in my circle, NONE are prostitutes. Instead we are the doctors, lawyers and business tycoons and leaders of tomorrow. We (you and I) are obviously not cut from the same cloth.

God bless ya smiley

CAN YOU SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HAD MORE THAN ONE BOYFRIEND IF YOU DO CAN YOU SWEAR U NEVER HAD SEX WITH OTHER DUDES WHILE IN A RELATIONSHIP undecided
JahzaraAde:

God bless ya smiley

CAN YOU SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HAD MORE THAN ONE BOYFRIEND IF YOU DO CAN YOU SWEAR U NEVER HAD SEX WITH OTHER DUDES WHILE IN A RELATIONSHIP
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aystarz:

No offence, but u WOWO true true....I mean REALLY AND TRULY...I mean like KILODE! looool

undecided leave me alone pls!

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided leave me alone pls!

u better comot for NL & go hustle for magas. valentines day don come and I'm sure u will see a dude who will appreciate your ugliness as beauty
Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

u better comot for NL & go hustle for magas. valentines day don come and I'm sure u will see a dude who will appreciate your ugliness as beauty
undecided

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by JahzaraAde(f): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2015
searching4love:

CAN YOU SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HAD MORE THAN ONE BOYFRIEND IF YOU DO CAN YOU SWEAR U NEVER HAD SEX WITH OTHER DUDES WHILE IN A RELATIONSHIP undecided

CAN YOU SWEAR ON YOUR LIFE THAT YOU HAVE NEVER HAD MORE THAN ONE BOYFRIEND IF YOU DO CAN YOU SWEAR U NEVER HAD SEX WITH OTHER DUDES WHILE IN A RELATIONSHIP

Of course I have always been faithful! Lol, my friends and accountability mentors will call me out first before my bf even has a chance to.

As for sex, I am a virgin (although it seems virgins on NL get so much abuse, PLS DON'T HURL ABUSE AT ME) due to religious reasons. I don't think ANY man or woman should feel ashamed to be unmarried and a virgin.

1 Like

Re: All Nigerian Girls Are Thieves by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2015
JahzaraAde:

Of course I have always been faithful! Lol, my friends and accountability mentors will call me out first before my bf even has a chance to.

As for sex, I am a virgin (although it seems virgins on NL get so much abuse, PLS DON'T HURL ABUSE AT ME) due to religious reasons. I don't think ANY man or woman should feel ashamed to be unmarried and a virgin.

You should have added Mary to the virgin to become VIRGIN MARY grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) / Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account / What Is 'Romantic' To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.