Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,340 members, 7,853,514 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (36050 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married / She Says She Will Rather Be Single Than Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by 100Cents: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Op pls don't b bias..its not only ladies dat cheat in a relationship, same also goes 4 guys. For d records,there r still women of virtue out there n I am proud 2 b 1. I no wat m talking abt..

If you ask me, nah who I go ask ?

Haha
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2015
100Cents
post=30666910:

Did you say 2 boyfriends ? That's blatant lies.

Many allies have upwards of 3 or 4 boyfriends who they will first milk
dry their pockets before opening legs. Sex is the bait which may or
never occur. Later, they will say there is no husband.

Hehehe.
dat one na ashawo oo
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by 100Cents: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
You just met a lady and you want to chat her up on whattsapp or fix a date. The next thing she types is.

Please can you send me recharge ? My subscription has just expired

Yet this is a Lady who claims she works with a multinational. These ladies keep lying from day 1 like APC, ( the lieing party ). If you actually work with a multinational in lagos, how come you aren't ashamed asking a stranger you just met once and never had a date with to send you BIS or Subscription renewal.. ?

And when you start ignoring her, you will see

So its because of recharge you stopped chatting with me ?

So shameless..

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by 100Cents: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
lefulefu:
dat one na ashawo oo

Nah you sabi, that is the general trend. When I mean bait, I don't mean she promised you sex.

You know how a fish inside water acts slimy or an amphibian in a pond. Those kinds of slimy girls who their major aim is to extort and run dry your pocket. It may be friendship or even marriage in view.

I am not talking about any ashewo..

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by 100Cents: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Ma G. Don't let them _stupid girls get to you. They have been sent by the devil to bring you down. If you remain down, the devil wins. So look him in the face and tell him to fvck off. The search must continue, and you must find a real lady.

Just take it that those _idiots that have already come your way were not meant to be in your life. I'll like to believe that a failed bf/gf relationship is better than a failed marriage. So just keep being your nice self, clean up yourself, work on your body, and one day, a girl that deserves you will come your way. You'll see her, and you'll know. Don't let them idiotic 2 faced lopsided discombobulated girls drag you to their level. Scum they are, and scum they shall remain.

One day you'll meet them in their misery, while you continue to ball. That's life. What goes around comes around.

Straight to point..
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by P450: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
@op, God ll provide u wif a virtuous lady soon...
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
P450:
@op, God ll provide u wif a virtuous lady soon...

Amen
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by naijaboiy: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
K9blunt:

No, but it started from you men while we women stayed back, fasted and prayed until we got fed up and desided to payback
And yes sometimes two wrongs can make a right indeed and thats my opinion
You have finally justified cheating.

Ok na! cheesy

Please cheat in peace grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Tashaamania(f): 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2015
Good thing you've made up your mind!
Why are you now telling us?
You want us to die single with you? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
Tashaamania:
Good thing you've made up your mind!
Why are you now telling us?
You want us to die single with you? undecided

You're one of the reasons why many prefer staying single undecided very rude and uncultured. Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Tashaamania(f): 6:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

You're one of the reasons why many prefer staying single undecided very rude and uncultured. Smh undecided

Smh, I'm uncultured because I asked you why you are telling us you wanna die single?
you are really looking for someone to die single with

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by LastProphet: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed

My brother go and read your book and aspire to achieve a life goal, if along the way you meet a special person that appreciates you the way you appreciate her - fine! if you dont, abeg dont waste your life looking for that 'love of your life', its arrant nonsense, there is nothing like that, dont mind those hollywood movies u watch, white people overrate love and its the reason why they have more mad people than us. Dont u have a mountainous challenge you need to surmount in life? Dont u see troubles around you? Why not focus on solving some problems even if its for others? Pls stop been little looking for that nonsense girl

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 12, 2015
LastProphet:

My brother go and read your book and aspire to achieve a life goal, if along the way you meet a special person that appreciates you the way you appreciate her - fine! if you dont, abeg dont waste your life looking for that 'love of your life', its arrant nonsense, there is nothing like that, dont mind those hollywood movies u watch, white people overrate love and its the reason why they have more mad people than us. Dont u have a mountainous challenge you need to surmount in life? Dont u see troubles around you? Why not focus on solving some problems even if its for others? Pls stop been little looking for that nonsense girl

You're really boiling with facts. Thanks. Points picked
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Obalende: 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

You're really boiling with facts. Thanks. Points picked

How does this solve the issue of konji..
Sound advice if there was no konji...
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
Obalende:

How does this solve the issue of konji..
Sound advice if there was no konji...

grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Caseless: 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2015
barcanista:
Bro, when it comes to ladies, "good boys" are least preferred. The "bad boys" are more preferred. Ladies are loyal to the bad boys and hostile to the good boys. Stop lamenting, be romantic and "bad", the sky will be your starting point.

Shout-out to Omenka, Donphilopus and Caseless. Political Badoossss
how can anyone be that committed to the point of having just one chick at this present time? It beats my imagination.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Ethereal0110(f): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
Dont use ur experience 2 paint nigerian girls black, ther are gud ones out there, mayb u went lookin 4 d wrong ladies in d wrong places, mayb u shuld change som things about U, if u knw God draw close 2 him.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by An2elect2(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
[quote author=Whobedatte post=30665897][/quote]

Well, whatever. I wont settle for your type. Sobye.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Hexzyz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

are you decent and morally disciplined too?

do you really know what you want in ladies?

do you understand the ladies you meet?

what are your motives for going into a relationship?

how do you woo ladies?

what type of ladies do you date

what type of lifestyle do you live?

who are your friends?

how do you apologize when you are wrong?

answer this questions sincerely within yourself and you will understand what is happening
p
Getting likes, forming champion. I detest you are a victim of the op concern.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
Hexzyz:
p
Getting likes, forming champion. I detest you are a victim of the op concern.
what exactly is your point?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2015
An2elect2:

Well, whatever. I wont settle for your type. Sobye.

Who gives a fvck about you undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by fuckerholic(m): 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
Men started the cheating game.....we ladies are only reciprocating shocked
I see..go on
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by An2elect2(f): 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Who gives a fvck about you undecided

You are so pained and bitter, pls feel free to die single. You mustn't open a thread to tell the whole world your plans. And one more thing, I think you will be doing your women a favour if you stay off marriage.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
An2elect2:

You are so pained and bitter, pls feel free to die single. You mustn't open a thread to tell the whole world your plans. And one more thing, I think you will be doing your women a favour if you stay off marriage.

Go and die undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by patiencezee(f): 10:18pm On Feb 12, 2015
Continue condemnin Nigerian women cos of cheating. I bet u'll find it hard to get the woman u're looking for. Its better u start seeing the good in women and also start appreciating them. I wish u the best in ur search for love
searching4love:

You should know. The facts are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. Nigerian women cheats most and mostly are not sincere in relationships
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Starieangel(f): 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

I can't really say much about this cos I don't know who you are either.

I know decent and morally disciplined Ladies still exist.

be good and you will meet good people
so on point,notyn gud comes easy bsides lyk attracts lyk.......my fiance can testify to it.....since n a mnth's tym,I'll b a MRS!dnt lose hope bro.....des notyn lyk perseverance........gudluck+congrats to me!
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 12, 2015
patiencezee:
Continue condemnin Nigerian women cos of cheating. I bet u'll find it hard to get the woman u're looking for. Its better u start seeing the good in women and also start appreciating them. I wish u the best in ur search for love

Are you a good woman Are you a woman of virtue Are you just a social media pretender undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Starieangel:
so on point,notyn gud comes easy bsides lyk attracts lyk.......my fiance can testify to it.....since n a mnth's tym,I'll b a MRS!dnt lose hope bro.....des notyn lyk perseverance........gudluck+congrats to me!

I hope you won't divorce him when reality sets in undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Starieangel(f): 11:26pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

I hope you won't divorce him when reality sets in undecided
hahahaha,if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. And it isn’t until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems—the ones that make you truly who you are—that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate. Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for. You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: the right wrong person—someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”Love and understnding.....I love u so much oluwadare.....if aftr readn dis u still dnt get hw love works,my dear broda,d gods re invloved in ur case!gudnyt!

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by patiencezee(f): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2015
I am me
searching4love:

Are you a good woman Are you a woman of virtue Are you just a social media pretender undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Starieangel:
hahahaha,if you’ve been through enough relationships, you begin to suspect there’s no right person, just different flavors of wrong. Why is this? Because you yourself are wrong in some way, and you seek out partners who are wrong in some complementary way. But it takes a lot of living to grow fully into your own wrongness. And it isn’t until you finally run up against your deepest demons, your unsolvable problems—the ones that make you truly who you are—that we’re ready to find a lifelong mate. Only then do you finally know what you’re looking for. You’re looking for the wrong person. But not just any wrong person: the right wrong person—someone you lovingly gaze upon and think, “This is the problem I want to have.”Love and understnding.....I love u so much oluwadare.....if aftr readn dis u still dnt get hw love works,my dear broda,d gods re invloved in ur case!gudnyt!

All i see here is mere infatuation and obsession undecided This is not how love works. Smh
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
patiencezee:
I am me

Simple questions you can't answer and you're preaching to me. Who cares about your opinion anyways undecided all i know is no good and honest girl in Nigeria. You all have one reason why you get into relationships undecided MONEY

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single ? / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.