Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (36061 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married / She Says She Will Rather Be Single Than Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 12, 2015
Just manage the one you find.They are all corrupt
searching4love:

Ma nigga grin
Ma G. Don't let them _stupid girls get to you. They have been sent by the devil to bring you down. If you remain down, the devil wins. So look him in the face and tell him to fvck off. The search must continue, and you must find a real lady.

Just take it that those _idiots that have already come your way were not meant to be in your life. I'll like to believe that a failed bf/gf relationship is better than a failed marriage. So just keep being your nice self, clean up yourself, work on your body, and one day, a girl that deserves you will come your way. You'll see her, and you'll know. Don't let them idiotic 2 faced lopsided discombobulated girls drag you to their level. Scum they are, and scum they shall remain.

One day you'll meet them in their misery, while you continue to ball. That's life. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Here are a list of babes I'm actually eyeing on here. I think they are good girls.

Tchidi

bellychiz

addak

icebebe

MizMycoli

cocolav

titilayur

Any objections before i make my move
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by naijaboiy: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
My point exactly naijaboiy is men and women cheat in relationships......Op doesn't have to make it one sided......we don't have to always follow the path laid down by others.....we choose our own path and make it right not pointing accusing fingers
Yea he was wrong in making it one-sided.

But I didn't agree when you said because men cheat so women have to follow suit.

It is already bad that men do it,,why make the matter worse?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Dahveydson(m): 8:52am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Seems u don't live in Nigeria. Majority of ladies here cheats. Lets say 98.99percent of them

I live in Nigeria and that assertion is wrong. I guess you've been going out with the wrong people. No need to generalise based on that.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by naijaboiy: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Here are a list of babes I'm actually eyeing on here. I think they are good girls.

Tchidi

bellychiz

addak

icebebe

MizMycoli

cocolav

titilayur

grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
And you trust my judgement?

Think i do. U have been reasonable so far cool
charijee:
Awww and who could that lucky girl be ....I pray you find her soon cheesy
I dunno who she is. And she's out there somewhere asking God why she hasn't met me yet. I'm not even in a hurry to meet her. There are too many fake _idiots disguising as her and I have to weed them off.
negrito:
there's no such thing as true love in Nigeria. The girls here are shit and very useless. You can't the number of dicks that have enter that hole of theirs. They are all ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. Is that what you really want? You want true love right? Then go on a journey outside the shores of Africa. Canada, Russia, the middle east, Scotland or anywhere outside Africa. You'll surely find the true live you're looking for. When you do thank me later.

Bro lets give them a benefit of doubt
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by KingTom(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2015
negrito:
there's no such thing as true love in Nigeria. The girls here are shit and very useless. You can't the number of dicks that have enter that hole of theirs. They are all ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. Is that what you really want? You want true love right? Then go on a journey outside the shores of Africa. Canada, Russia, the middle east, Scotland or anywhere outside Africa. You'll surely find the true live you're looking for. When you do thank me later.
Guy calm down na grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Ma G. Don't let them _stupid girls get to you. They have been sent by the devil to bring you down. If you remain down, the devil wins. So look him in the face and tell him to fvck off. The search must continue, and you must find a real lady.

Just take it that those _idiots that have already come your way were not meant to be in your life. I'll like to believe that a failed bf/gf relationship is better than a failed marriage. So just keep being your nice self, clean up yourself, work on your body, and one day, a girl that deserves you will come your way. You'll see her, and you'll know. Don't let them idiotic 2 faced lopsided discombobulated girls drag you to their level. Scum they are, and scum they shall remain.

One day you'll meet them in their misery, while you continue to ball. That's life. What goes around comes around.

Word. Thumbs up
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Tchidi

bellychiz

addak

icebebe

MizMycoli

cocolav

titilayur

Oops!
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by negrito(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Bro lets give them a benefit of doubt
I've given you the best advice I can. That's what I did and I'm not regretting it. My fiancee is Canadian. I even have a son with her.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
negrito:
I've given you the best advice I can. That's what I did and I'm not regretting it. My fiancee is Canadian. I even have a son with her.

Wow shocked i actually thought u didn't mean it. Congrats tho
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

are you decent and morally disciplined too?

do you really know what you want in ladies?

do you understand the ladies you meet?

what are your motives for going into a relationship?

how do you woo ladies?

what type of ladies do you date

what type of lifestyle do you live?

who are your friends?

how do you apologize when you are wrong?

answer this questions sincerely within yourself and you will understand what is happening

U have spoken well and asked gud questions but the array of infidel ladies is fast becoming
a global issue not just national. Most ladies of nowadays are so blind that their definition of love is MONEY.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 12, 2015
wristwatch:

U have spoken well and asked gud questions but the array of infidel ladies is fast becoming
a global issue not just national. Most ladies of nowadays are so blind that their definition of love is MONEY.
it's both genders
most guys nowadays are so blind that their definition of love is pussy.

this is the matter of what you give you get.

GIGO

at times I really wonder if that word love still exist.
it's mostly misused.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2015
wristwatch:

Gbam

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 9:13am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Think i do. U have been reasonable so far cool
lol we call this the great commission.....but it would be appropriate if you do that yourself
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

You should know better when a brother is need of help. If you cant give a useful opinion quit my thread undecided
Nothing like quit on a public forum. maybe you should move to a private forum

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
I dunno who she is. And she's out there somewhere asking God why she hasn't met me yet. I'm not even in a hurry to meet her. There are too many fake _idiots disguising as her and I have to weed them off.
Chai!!Goodluck on your quest
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
lol we call this the great commission.....but it would be appropriate if you do that yourself

kiss no homo
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by negrito(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2015
KingTom:
Guy calm down na grin
is it a lie?

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by KingTom(m): 9:22am On Feb 12, 2015
negrito:
is it a lie?
No it is a true! grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by hotgunz(m): 9:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Why give a b***h ur hrt, when she only need ur bucks?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by MAYOWAAK: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2015
"If a man had sex with me, he's stupid to think he has used and dumped me. We simply had sex with each other. He enjoyed it, I enjoyed it - I most likely enjoyed it even more than he did. Yet he was the one who took me out, spent his money, again and again, to make me happy; bought me things, drove me to my workplace for weeks, in his car he fueled with his own money, just to get me to do something I'd like to do anyway. Still the stupid man goes about bleating he has used and dumped me. Fool! I used him rather!" - J.O

3 Likes

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 12, 2015
bellychiz:

Oops!

Reply ur mail
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by hotgunz(m): 9:25am On Feb 12, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
"If a man had sex with me, he's stupid to think he has used and dumped me. We simply had sex with each other. He enjoyed it, I enjoyed it - I most likely enjoyed it even more than he did. Yet he was the one who took me out, spent his money, again and again, to make me happy; bought me things, drove me to my workplace for weeks, in his car he fueled with his own money, just to get me to do something I'd like to do anyway. Still the stupid man goes about bleating he has used and dumped me. Fool! I used him rather!" - J.O
s that wat u think?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by missugonma1(f): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
U can start making good changes in the life of Nigerian girls by saying good about them....seriously Niger girls don suffer for some guys mouth
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
MAYOWAAK:

Can you see a typical example of such girls
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by santosesq1(m): 9:26am On Feb 12, 2015
If u don't get married how doz that affect garri in the market ? Will u say bcox ur father died in the water,u will not drink water ? Go and cleanse ur self very well. I am not advocating 4d women just saying da truth
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2015
missugonma1:
U can start making good changes in the life of Nigerian girls by saying good about them....seriously Niger girls don suffer for some guys mouth

Is there no truth in all i said about them undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by jemype(m): 9:27am On Feb 12, 2015
Bro because of a bad dream u cant decide Not to sleep. Whether we like it or not we cant do without women. If u keep meeting the wrong ones then u nd to search somwhere else and really study what drives u crazy in women. Its about falling for ur type. No matter how spiritual we guys tend to be dere is always somtin we lyk in women and also try hanging out too.
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.