Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (35993 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married / She Says She Will Rather Be Single Than Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Euckybaby(f): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
wink
searching4love:

On our journey to love na undecided
get started i will join you soon meanwhile let me till mum about the journey wink
searching4love:

On our journey to love na undecided
get started i will join you soon meanwhile let me till mum about the journey
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by jsunex(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
Op notin u can do abt it... Dats d world we are today.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
You own up right ....that's ok undecided

And yur gender will rather die dan own up I guess..
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2015
And your username is "searching4love" if your case is not pathetic, I don't know what is! undecided

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2015
please i beg you make haste and die single so that the Nigeria population can reduce.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
ThoniaSlim:
And your username is "searching4love" if your case is not pathetic, I don't know what is! undecided

I was tempted to call u out but i won't. I rather ignore your and let u wallow in your ignorance undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

I was tempted to call u out but i won't. I rather ignore your and let u wallow in your ignorance undecided

Coming from someone with such a pathetic username and attention seeking syndrome (ASS) you'll know I could care less about your opinion. I hit a nerve, aim achieved, and I'm happy about that. Next. grin

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by happyjuliet(f): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
It is not necessary na if u don't want 2 get married na grin der are till few honest women out der, it is just unfortunate dat u have been meeting d wrongs ones. So search where or u stay single 4 life d choice is urs.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by johncarrol: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
I was married and have divorced five years ago and soon began to use online dating. At first I don't looking for a serious relationship. But then on mymagicbrides.com I met HER and fell in love)) Now I wanna make her a proposal. U know, its not easy to trust wimen after cheating... But love is all we really need in life. I wish u to find someone really special!)
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

Coming from someone with such a pathetic username and attention seeking syndrome (ASS) you'll know I could care less about your opinion. I hit a nerve, aim achieved, and I'm happy about that. Next. grin

grin grin

You sound pained. What part of my post hurt you most
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Etetejake(m): 1:02pm On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
Men started the cheating game.....ladies are only reciprocating shocked

Eve started it with the devil and gave birth to cain
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2015
johncarrol:
I was married and have divorced five years ago and soon began to use online dating. At first I don't looking for a serious relationship. But then on mymagicbrides.com I met HER and fell in love)) Now I wanna make her a proposal. U know, its not easy to trust wimen after cheating... But love is all we really need in life. I wish u to find someone really special!)

That site u wrote here is used for phishing undecided thank God I'm smart enough to detect
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by chibic(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2015
ferdimako:

Confused creatures! They tease u and scold u why u don't go to church..but will be happy to cut short their church service to come and ffuck u. Just be hard with ur reasoning and believe the antitheses.
this one pains me too..anytime I don't go to church,many of them will ask why..and they will be the first to dress up in their best clothes,fake weaves and heavy make ups just to go and worship GOD.and after church,they'll come seeking for your d1ck.that's hypocrism.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by tuslakoncept: 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Searchingforlove, I have gone through your profile and I realized how deeply hurt you feel about past mishaps in relationships

From your other topics, you've made up your mind that all girls are thieves and I must say to you that is not correct. Infact I pity girls more in relationships cos they are the more emotional ones. A lot of women today has gone through horrible experiences from men and are set to take revenge

My advice to you is this, since you are emotional which is a very rare attribute amongst men, you need to define the kind of woman that best suits your person.

Have you been going after flashing girls? Is your taste very high and you seek the sophisticated ladies? Then you're making a huge mistake. Sophisticated ladies of today has thrown emotions out of the window.

You need a homely, humble lady you can bring up to your taste.

Sometimes we make the mistake of pursuing certain people all about and we don't take the time to look out for those ones that are dying to get our attention.

You can love again, girls are not thieves, there is someone for everyone just take the time to LOOK!

2 Likes

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
Abeg go rest joor.! who do do you blame for this? when una go see good girls n throw away face and decide to date/wife ASHANNAs/Prostitutes/Ashawo.! Keep search for fine babes nah.! na 100 men go join you chop her.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by johncarrol: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

That site u wrote here is used for phishing undecided thank God I'm smart enough to detect

U really think so? shocked I used it for few months
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
Lizabeth25:
Abeg go rest joor.! who do do you blame for this? when una go see good girls n throw away face and decide to date/wife ASHANNAs/Prostitutes/Ashawo.! Keep search for fine babes nah.! na 100 men go join you chop her.

Who tell u say i dey throw away face undecided if u be good girl then i ready for u grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by sonssyo: 1:31pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

You should know. The facts are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. Nigerian women cheats most and mostly are not sincere in relationships

falsified figures, where did u get d data from
but d truth remains naija babes worship money,u can imagine a naija babe getting married to an old ,ugly ,illiterate man just because of money. how do dey kiss and play luv i ask?
Men, una own worse pass,u meet a nice lady u just go ahead and CRUSH her HEART. who is deceiving who?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2015
lol.

Who tell u say i dey throw away face undecided if u be good girl then i ready for u grin[/quote]
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed
op this is naija were money is worshipped.Love no exist in naija ooo.Your worship money and even ur family go worship money.Many mothers these days dey go tell their dauther when time for marriage don reach make dem make sure say na rich man dem hook.Guy,a lady go only love u for the amount of money wey u get for pocket.Forget those tellymondo love movies,forget romance novels,forget titanic grin...love is non existent in nigeria grin.All i go adivise is make ur money and enjoy as many girls as u want.life is too short to worry on who love and who no love u grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by An2elect2(f): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2015
Drewin:
with this mentality, In a hundred years, you can't deserve a faithful babe. So a guy that chooses to be loyal, that chooses to ignore the past wrongdoings, that chooses to let go and not revenge is a woman wrapper.. You are nothing but what you claim you a hate.. A Cheater

mwah honey, smiley you are so telling it as it is. By God's grace am not a bling bling girl even though i dress like a normal girl, do my hair and apply moderate make up. But guess what? i can't settle for men who bring the collective dignity of womanhood to the mud, cheats, badoos, etc they nauseate me! and girls who settle for these "craps" are in for a looong thing.

The truth is that "likes attract likes"
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by ethylene: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2015
Some gals with dis buga love self >sad some of Dem go form say dem love u die but dia heart is filled with friend zoned guys at her disposal to make a random draft pick.
As Dem say. hoes aren't loyal
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by ianq: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2015
@op. Man,i really think u're trying too hard. A prophecy from the book asserts that 5 damsels will chase after a man in the last days of the good Lord's green and blue earth...pay attention,man; go about ur business- 5 will chase after u. These are the last days.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2015
o ya nah
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nuella222(f): 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2015
U RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED Why then are u still searching for love? Don't u think there's no reason for u to tie the knot afterall? Do u know the reason behind all this disappointment u're having in every relationship? Open ur ears well enough let me jist u...

Ladies are like this, when they find out that the love both of u share cannot lead u any where she'll start looking for it else where. In as much as u'll rather die single than get married, what will she still be doing with u? Every relationship needs NEXT LEVEL jare! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Whobedatte(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
An2elect2:

mwah honey, smiley you are so telling it as it is. By God's grace am not a bling bling girl even though i dress like a normal girl, do my hair and apply moderate make up. But guess what? i can't settle for men who bring the collective dignity of womanhood to the mud, cheats, badoos, etc they nauseate me! and girls who settle for these "craps" are in for a looong thing.

The truth is that "likes attract likes" easier said on a faceless forum but otherwise in real life. 9ja girls, talking frm both sides of their mouth since 1900
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2015
Adaezeagu:
see u see cute.

Why Hating on the soft boy nau? sad
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2015
Nuella222:
U RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED Why then are u still searching for love? Don't u think there's no reason for u to tie the knot afterall? Do u know the reason behind all this disappointment u're having in every relationship? Open ur ears well enough let me jist u...

Ladies are like this, when they find out that the love both of u share cannot lead u any where she'll start looking for it else where. In as much as u'll rather die single than get married, what will she still be doing with u? Every relationship needs NEXT LEVEL jare! grin grin grin grin

You are shameless. Smh
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nuella222(f): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

You are shameless. Smh
U've failed my test tongue. Don't let ur hot-temper get the best of u. U ar really heartbroken and hatered and anger will never heal ur heart. Hating all ladies because of a single one cannot help u. Try and open ur heart again cos its only love that can heal it.
And pls stop shaking ur head for me cos if I burst out crying, all nairalanders must surelly join me including u grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by 100Cents: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

I am a disciplined person. I have only cheated once and that was my university days. Infact i wont call it cheating cos i was drunk and seduced by a lady who came to charge in my room. Ever since i have always been conscious of myself but can that be said of ladies Do you know the average Nigerian girl has a minimum of 2 boyfriends

Did you say 2 boyfriends ? That's blatant lies.

Many ladies have upwards of 3 or 4 boyfriends who they will first milk dry their pockets before opening legs. Sex is the bait which may or never occur. Later, they will say there is no husband.

Hehehe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Why Your Boyfriend May Not Be In A Hurry To Become Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.