Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,562 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (36052 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married / She Says She Will Rather Be Single Than Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

You should know. The facts are audible to the deaf and visible to the blind. Nigerian women cheats most and mostly are not sincere in relationships
You're only going by assumptions.....seems you're only trying to start a debate on which gender cheats most.......men and women cheat alike. .. doesn't mean there are no decent and faithful ones
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

if answered correctly and worked on it will

Why are you emphasizing on me working on myself? Is anything wrong in me? Haven't you heard that the most serious guys unfortunately end up with dishonest women? I have nothing to work on undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by naijaboiy: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
Not in all instances.....mostly that happens to be the driving force
You are even proving me right. cheesy
When will you ladies stop blaming men for all your actions and in-actions. grin

Its pretty a dumb thing to do sad

#NoOffence...
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
You're only going by assumptions.....seems you're only trying to start a debate on which gender cheats most.......men and women cheat alike. .. doesn't mean there are no decent and faithful ones

I am a disciplined person. I have only cheated once and that was my university days. Infact i wont call it cheating cos i was drunk and seduced by a lady who came to charge in my room. Ever since i have always been conscious of myself but can that be said of ladies Do you know the average Nigerian girl has a minimum of 2 boyfriends
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Hazardd(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
You wanna know what she's saying?.....listen attentively
what you are saying is not making any sense
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Thanks and who is the Lucifer ure referring to?

Oh, Lucifer? He is that old serpent. The accuser of the brethren. The devil himself.

He is the one who has advised all the ladies on earth to deny you sex/love.

Indeed, he has done a great job..He has won the battle, but the war is still on.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2015
DDeliverer:

Oh, Lucifer? He is that old serpent. The accuser of the brethren. The devil himself.

He is the one who has advised all the ladies on earth to deny you sex/love.

Indeed, he has done a great job..He has won the battle, but the war is still on.

grin early morning weed

3 Likes

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Dahveydson(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Are you justifying cheating undecided Can you marry a woman who jumps from one bed to another

Where did you see justification there? Is it every woman on earth that cheats?
All i'm saying is don't base your decision on a few who cheats.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by pretydiva(f): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2015
Op pls don't b bias..its not only ladies dat cheat in a relationship, same also goes 4 guys. For d records,there r still women of virtue out there n I am proud 2 b 1. I no wat m talking abt..
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 12, 2015
Dahveydson:

Where did you see justification there? Is it every woman on earth that cheats?
All i'm saying is don't base your decision on a few who cheats.

Seems u don't live in Nigeria. Majority of ladies here cheats. Lets say 98.99percent of them

2 Likes

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Why are you emphasizing on me working on myself? Is anything wrong in me? Haven't you heard that the most serious guys unfortunately end up with dishonest women? I have nothing to work on undecided
if you say so
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Op pls don't b bias..its not only ladies dat cheat in a relationship, same also goes 4 guys. For d records,there r still women of virtue out there n I am proud 2 b 1. I no wat m talking abt..

I never said the male folks are saints. I said its common among ladies due to their materialistic nature hence it affects any guy who is in a serious relationship with them. Concerning your claim i don't expect other wise. Everyone will claim to be virtuous on social media undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

I am a disciplined person. I have only cheated once and that was my university days. Infact i wont call it cheating cos i was drunk and seduced by a lady who came to charge in my room. Ever since i have always been conscious of myself but can that be said of ladies Do you know the average Nigerian girl has a minimum of 2 boyfriends
You're a disciplined person.....fine.....cheating isn't part of you....fine.....then stop thinking of the average Naija girl and the number of bfs she has.....if you truly want a faithful partner.....I put it to you.....you'll have one
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Maamin(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Op, I feel your plight..they say "men are polygamous in nature", but I think women are just as polygamous as men they only need an alibi to justify their cheating tendency and nature wink
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2015
diddydiva:

if you say so

Thanks tho. Picked a few points from ya cool
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Hazardd:

what you are saying is not making any sense
Then I'm sorry you'll have to stop listening
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
You're a disciplined person.....fine.....cheating isn't part of you....fine.....then stop thinking of the average Naija girl and the number of bfs she has.....if you truly want a faithful partner.....I put it to you.....you'll have one

I have tried both online and real life and till now can't find any. Do you know where the faithful one's are undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2015
Maamin:
Op, I feel your plight..they say "men are polygamous in nature", but I think women are just as polygamous as men they only need an alibi to justify their cheating tendency and nature wink

Gbam
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Thanks tho. Picked a few points from ya cool
hmmmmm that's nice

good to know!!
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Maamin(m): 8:22am On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:

Evidence or adonbilivit grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 12, 2015
Haha. On this one you're alone.

There's a good girl out there waiting for me. All I have to do is find her. True, the fake _ass girls will block my way but I'll keep kicking and pushing till I find the girl worthy of this love I have in my heart. . . She might be a Nigerian or not. And when I find her in her chastity, I'm gonna love her like no one else ever has.

Until then. . .
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2015
naijaboiy:

You are even proving me right. cheesy
When will you ladies stop blaming men for all your actions and in-actions. grin

Its pretty a dumb thing to do sad

#NoOffence...
My point exactly naijaboiy is men and women cheat in relationships......Op doesn't have to make it one sided......we don't have to always follow the path laid down by others.....we choose our own path and make it right not pointing accusing fingers
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Haha. On this one you're alone.

There's a good girl out there waiting for me. All I have to do is find her. True, the fake _ass girls will block my way but I'll keep kicking and pushing till I find the girl worthy of this love I have in my heart. . . She might be a Nigerian or not. And when I find her in her chastity, I'm gonna love her like no one else ever has.

Until then. . .
love your spirit grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

I have tried both online and real life and till now can't find any. Do you know where the faithful one's are undecided
Are you sending me on a search party grin grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2015
charijee:
love your spirit grin
charijee:
love your spirit grin
Yes o. Even if there are only 10 good girls in this world, I must marry one of them. She'll be worth the hustle and wait.

The _stupid ones will continue to get my wrath.
charijee:
Are you sending me on a search party grin grin

Yes ma'am grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:
Yes o. Even if there are only 10 good girls in this world, I must marry one of them. She'll be worth the hustle and wait.

Ma nigga grin
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2015
Blackett:

Awww and who could that lucky girl be ....I pray you find her soon cheesy
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by negrito(m): 8:44am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:
Going by the trend of cheating mostly found among the female folks especially Nigerian girls, one begins to wonder if there is still hope for we the unmarried men. Where are the women of virtue and dignity why has promiscuity become a norm and way of life among our ladies Are there still good women out there Are there still ladies who stick to just one guy irrespective of your financial situation?

I have been scammed and taken for granted by ladies who took advantage of the love and care i had for them. It saddens me to know that most Nigerian men have the same story to tell about our females. How and where can one really find the love of one's life in this our immorality filled society?

Your opinions are needed
there's no such thing as true love in Nigeria. The girls here are shit and very useless. You can't the number of dicks that have enter that hole of theirs. They are all ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. Is that what you really want? You want true love right? Then go on a journey outside the shores of Africa. Canada, Russia, the middle east, Scotland or anywhere outside Africa. You'll surely find the true live you're looking for. When you do thank me later.

7 Likes

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 8:45am On Feb 12, 2015
searching4love:

Yes ma'am grin
And you trust my judgement?
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by charijee(f): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2015
negrito:
there's no such thing as true love in Nigeria. The girls here are shit and very useless. You can't the number of dicks that have enter that hole of theirs. They are all ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. Is that what you really want? You want true love right? Then go on a journey outside the shores of Africa. Canada, Russia, the middle east, Scotland or anywhere outside Africa. You'll surely find the true live you're looking for. When you do thank me later.
Choi!!see advice grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single ? / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.