Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,336 members, 7,853,506 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED (36049 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married / She Says She Will Rather Be Single Than Date Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by patiencezee(f): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2015
Now I see the reason y u haven't found true love tongue
searching4love:

Simple questions you can't answer and you're preaching to me. Who cares about your opinion anyways undecided all i know is no good and honest girl in Nigeria. You all have one reason why you get into relationships undecided MONEY
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Drewin: 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
I guess we can all conclude that the op is not going to get a good babe cos of his mentality... Anyways stop attacking people that tell you the truth... Truth hurts like hell... But it doesn't make it less of the truth.... If you feel women are bad and useless... Na your concern.... My own is that you are a weak excuse of a man... And your foolishness is solidly behind you... You frustrated thing.... If you like no use brain before you reply me..... Retarded fellow.

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2015
patiencezee:
Now I see the reason y u haven't found true love tongue

Whatever undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2015
Drewin:
I guess we can all conclude that the op is not going to get a good babe cos of his mentality... Anyways stop attacking people that tell you the truth... Truth hurts like hell... But it doesn't make it less of the truth.... If you feel women are bad and useless... Na your concern.... My own is that you are a weak excuse of a man... And your foolishness is solidly behind you... You frustrated thing.... If you like no use brain before you reply me..... Retarded fellow.

I am tempted to go hard on you but i rather leave you and let you continue wallowing in your madness. Brainless woman wrapper. Keep feeling like super man. Mr ITK in girls affairs undecided
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by ArcToyin(m): 8:16am On Feb 13, 2015
searching4love:

What should i do If you are nice to ladies, they take it as a weakness and start misbehaving. If you're not nice and caring they complain and leave. I have always been an upright person and its unfortunate that in my life meeting ladies who are decent and morally disciplined. Meeting such girls here in Nigeria seems to be an illusion embarassed
am also weak about this. I had wished to relate with ladies with soft hand but i discover that they always take that for granted whereas my own lifestyle is simple and cool. I have turbulent actions and the use of hard voice.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by ArcToyin(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2015
charijee:
Nah it doesn't but you know what's good for the geese is also good for the..............
If you so feel the pains.....then change cool
by their words we shall know them
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2015
ArcToyin:

am also weak about this. I had wished to relate with ladies with soft hand but i discover that they always take that for granted whereas my own lifestyle is simple and cool. I have turbulent actions and the use of hard voice.

they are mad babes
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Walspring: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
twinee:
@ Op, you don't have to conclude on all ladies being wayward, am sure that with time you will definitely come across your soul mate... Best of luck.

Hmmmmm... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pastor Mr's twinee
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by K9blunt(f): 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
naijaboiy:

You have finally justified cheating.

Ok na! cheesy

Please cheat in peace grin
Anyhow no de cry
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Starieangel(f): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
searching4love:

All i see here is mere infatuation and obsession undecided This is not how love works. Smh
shaking ur head dear,wen u start growing white beards,lemme no.....ur mates re taking d risk of loving u re busyin hiding in ur shell, if u no much bout love y avnt u attracted ur lyk/type den?keep searchin ooo...... Ire ooooo!

1 Like

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Starieangel(f): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Drewin:
I guess we can all conclude that the op is not going to get a good babe cos of his mentality... Anyways stop attacking people that tell you the truth... Truth hurts like hell... But it doesn't make it less of the truth.... If you feel women are bad and useless... Na your concern.... My own is that you are a weak excuse of a man... And your foolishness is solidly behind you... You frustrated thing.... If you like no use brain before you reply me.....hahahahahaa........cnt stop lafing.....drewin,d op is a confused fellow!

Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by tonero230(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
negrito:
there's no such thing as true love in Nigeria. The girls here are shit and very useless. You can't the number of dicks that have enter that hole of theirs. They are all ex prostitutes and potential prostitutes. Is that what you really want? You want true love right? Then go on a journey outside the shores of Africa. Canada, Russia, the middle east, Scotland or anywhere outside Africa. You'll surely find the true live you're looking for. When you do thank me later.

guy,plz can i get ur contact or email.plz,i want to confide smthing in you about that country.i mean canada
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Drewin: 8:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
An2elect2:

mwah honey, smiley you are so telling it as it is. By God's grace am not a bling bling girl even though i dress like a normal girl, do my hair and apply moderate make up. But guess what? i can't settle for men who bring the collective dignity of womanhood to the mud, cheats, badoos, etc they nauseate me! and girls who settle for these "craps" are in for a looong thing.

The truth is that "likes attract likes"
yes ooo tell them.
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2015
tonero230:

guy,plz can i get ur contact or email.plz,i want to confide smthing in you about that country.i mean canada

confide in me too. i taya for naija babes
Re: I RATHER DIE SINGLE THAN GET MARRIED by tonero230(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2015
searching4love:

confide in me too. i taya for naija babes

What's the easiest way to succed in canada with a visiting visa that's if ur planning to settle down there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Single ? / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.