Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (268714 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 11:22am On Mar 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
Dear. Some of dese mails r from potential NL chykers. If u av strength, u can reply by clicking on d icon on d front page i tink, or better still ignore it.
Oh! I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong because I keep getting it from different ids, I'm relived.grin

Thank you.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by urchbarbie(f): 11:24am On Mar 10, 2015
Ure welcome dear. They av seen ur posts n made up dier minds ure a really cool chick. Its expcted. U could actually mail anyone on ur own esp f u want to relate outside d confines of NL
Preternatura1:
Oh! I was beginning to wonder if something was wrong because I keep getting it from different ids, I'm relived.grin

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

awwww....Nwa daddy! Pops don provoke ba? cry cry
Not daddy o. sad
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
Herz nwa. Okwa nu gini mere i ji ebe akwa? Hapu. Kpe sara chineke. He has d final say. Pls. It hurts me to see u cry. Babosisi says spambot got her. I tink she now uses babymama1
Nne thank you jare. I'm tired I swear . embarassed

I don't see you in the kitchen again. Why na?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
Babes o. I enjoy dis thread so much. U r now one 'commenter' i look forward to reading her posts. Pummeled kwa? U and ur vocabs sha. Straight for those oyibo novels i read. Weldon dear. Gods grace in fixing ur marital life in view as i pray for mine too
Lol, you are funny grin, honestly I like it here, I wish I can write in Pidgin and Igbo fluently, I'm learning fast here and I go show you soon.

Thanks for the prayers dear and amen to whatever you wish for yourself.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
Ure welcome dear. They av seen ur posts n made up dier minds ure a really cool chick. Its expcted. U could actually mail anyone on ur own esp f u want to relate outside d confines of NL
Thats really nice, that way we all don't have to be strangers, really cool.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by urchbarbie(f): 11:37am On Mar 10, 2015
Nne m. To cook don be like job o. Nysc taking up my tme. Boss me was away last weekn n i was going to court alone n got bck always exhausted. Cooking wey be my pleasure don be like hard work. Just got cereals to help out. I knw dis period wld be busy cos elections in view

wats d problm? U knw d house has been prayin all d while. Wateva comes out, u knw its d will of God, ok?
Herzumpther:
Nne thank you jare. I'm tired I swear . embarassed

I don't see you in the kitchen again. Why na?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by urchbarbie(f): 11:40am On Mar 10, 2015
Lolx. Yh! It wld be nice to hear urself speak in 'strange' dialects like am trying very hard to learn some hausa.
Preternatura1:
Lol, you are funny grin, honestly I like it here, I wish I can write in Pidgin and Igbo fluently, I'm learning fast here and I go show you soon.

Thanks for the prayers dear and amen to whatever you wish for yourself.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 11:44am On Mar 10, 2015
stages:

Cheiiii we hav suffered. I am still seeking answers cincerning my cousin's situation. She dadated this guy, got pregnant and the guy came and did trado, paid her bride price. He came wit his people oh his sister broda an uncle and som5 friends. Some weeks later the guys wife found out about the relationship and trado. Brought all docs and pics to show he was maried for 10 years. My sistas we were shocked. And the guy kept on lying. Can u imagine we were trying to calm down his wife and make her understand her husband lied he was not married, the guy was bysy texting his wife saying he would explain everything that its not what she thinks and when my cousin called him he insisted the wife is lying that they are in the process of divorce.tdivorce.thank God the wife heard. I pitied both ladies, it was so hard on them.
A lot of young girls ought to be smarter.All that glitters is not gold.
When you meet a very matured guy and he says he's not married,do your homework well.
Some posters already mentioned the famous lines;
'We are in the process of divorce'
'We are separated'
'My wife does not give me peace at home'
'My wife does not make me happy,I'm lonely' bla bla bla.
Maybe because i'm a guy,i wonder how a girl can spend some time with a guy and not know he's married.I can tell after just three meetings.

@poster,your cousin should brace up for a life of a single mother.She can always remarry.

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
Nne m. To cook don be like job o. Nysc taking up my tme. Boss me was away last weekn n i was going to court alone n got bck always exhausted. Cooking wey be my pleasure don be like hard work. Just got cereals to help out. I knw dis period wld be busy cos elections in view

wats d problm? U knw d house has been prayin all d while. Wateva comes out, u knw its d will of God, ok?
Emmm... Its emmmm.....its.....emmmm...urchbarbie...I wish I can write it here but it will compound my whole problem. Mail?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by urchbarbie(f): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2015
Sure. U can. Wld gladly love to read from u
Herzumpther:
Emmm... Its emmmm.....its.....emmmm...urchbarbie...I wish I can write it here but it will compound my whole problem. Mail?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 11:56am On Mar 10, 2015
supernet4:
. I stored most calls I don't wanna pick with trouble, I av trouble 1-5 till he get d clear pix and stop calling

Hahahahahaha. I thought I was the only one oh. Chai!
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
urchbarbie:
Lolx. Yh! It wld be nice to hear urself speak in 'strange' dialects like am trying very hard to learn some hausa.
That's really great,how's that coming?

I find the yoruba language pleasant to the ear, unfortunately for me, my yoruba friends don't speak it and I haven't really set out to learn either cheesy,

I'm learning so many things I didn't know from here, this place is like one big giant ball of all kinds of Nigerians, but I've noticed that, most people's words are met with derision and people are really quick to temper, it's kinda frightening.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2015
Preternatura1:
Hi, can you please just write in english? My Igbo isn't all that grin.

What things would you like to be cleared on.

I meant, the 'business' and 'work' he does, have you seen it with your eyes? When he says he's travelling to dubai and stuff, do you follow him to the airport? So that you and him will not be discussing businesses that don't exist. Or him claiming to be an oga on another man's property.
Because of stories that touch oooo

I will check others and let you know.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
cococandy:

If I started a blog on how many married men I encountered who swore on their mother's graves and denied their wives in the process of toasting me when I was single, Linda ikeji would have nothing on me cheesy

The marital status is so easy for them to deny especially those younger looking ones. I don't know why.
Some will look old enough to pass as middle age but will lie to your face that they are not married.

Separated and divorced are their most common lies until you overhear a conversation on the phone or see a picture on social media.

By then they may have already got what wanted.

but why are they like that? One said he was a widower, I asked and someone that knows him told me his wife dey kampe and how she was such a good woman that loves her family. Another one said he was divorced because his wife damaged her womb through prostitution and couldn't give birth. So when he found out, he divorced her. I had already made up my mind to date him but God that sees my heart knew I deserved better. Na so I go one church for special invite oh. See the guyman with his wife and 3 kids. Wetin pain me pass be say the woman fine pass me. I no fit stand were she stand sef. Omo guy do like sey e no sabi me again oh.

7 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

I meant, the 'business' and 'work' he does, have you seen it with your eyes? When he says he's travelling to dubai and stuff, do you follow him to the airport? So that you and him will not be discussing businesses that don't exist. Or him claiming to be an oga on another man's property.
Because of stories that touch oooo

I will check others and let you know.
Oh! Yea, I've seen with my eyes, he is into lightings and the likes.

I've gone on a trip with him and a boy of his one time.

C'mon I have Igbo blood too you know grin.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Babyosisi please I need to talk to you ASAP. cry cry cry cry

Email please. cry

nne stop crying Inugo? What ever it is, just clean eye and lock up. You want your eyes to start paining you abi?

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

nne stop crying Inugo? What ever it is, just clean eye and lock up. You want your eyes to start paining you abi?
smiley smiley I've stopped and no I don't want my eyes to start paining me o. cheesy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Preternatura1:
Oh! Yea, I've seen with my eyes, he is into lightings and the likes.

I've gone on a trip with him and a boy of his one time.

C'mon I have Igbo blood too you know grin.

correct igbo woman. That's okay. So, its just his igbotic nature you aint comfortable with?
Like someone above advised you. If you feel you cant cope in future or fall back in love with him later on. There is no need stringing him along. Think about it thoroughly and be firm in your decisions. If you are leaving him, do it now there is still time else, you start wedding and marriage preparations. A 3 year old child is already in KG2.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
Expensive lie shocked shocked
veave:

but why are they like that? One said he was a widower, I asked and someone that knows him told me his wife dey kampe and how she was such a good woman that loves her family. Another one said he was divorced because his wife damaged her womb through prostitution and couldn't give birth. So when he found out, he divorced her. I had already made up my mind to date him but God that sees my heart knew I deserved better. Na so I go one church for special invite oh. See the guyman with his wife and 3 kids. Wetin pain me pass be say the woman fine pass me. I no fit stand were she stand sef. Omo guy do like sey e no sabi me again oh.

Asi nka nasa afo.
Shameless man.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
3cycle:
Expensive lie shocked shocked

Asi nka nasa afo.
Shameless man.

it's not their fault. Na petite structure cause am. I'll be 27 in May but look way younger than that. They always think she's a small girl, so lets deceive her. If I tell you the kind of lies ive heard ehn, I ga agbafu...

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

correct igbo woman. That's okay. So, its just his igbotic nature you aint comfortable with?
Like someone above advised you. If you feel you cant cope in future or fall back in love with him later on. There is no need stringing him along. Think about it thoroughly and be firm in your decisions. If you are leaving him, do it now there is still time else, you start wedding and marriage preparations. A 3 year old child is already in KG2.
Lol at "igbotic nature" Isn't that offensive?cheesy

Yea, I just didn't really understand some line of thought of his and some etiquette issues here/there, but I've been educated on that by some lovely persons here, I'm going to continue studying the relationship, work on myself too and maybe see him more often, we don't really see each other a lot, I think that would help.

Thank you dear.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
It's well with you dear.
Keep smiling cos you look so much better when you smilecheesy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
I don't know iff my line of thought is wack but pls what is wrong with our babes?
U just knew a man,fiam,u don begin rub body together without rubber?
R u gals that stooooopid?

Look,my intention is to make somebody very angry.
Cases of she has already taken in,no remedy bla bla bla. For heaven's sake where is our sixth sense(ako na uche)?

R we so starved of male company that we don't think we'll again when they come our ways?
How can u be rubbing body together with somebody u don't know his health status abi aids,syphilis,herpes and gonor dey for face?

If u get pregnant,apart from d stds, u r strictly on ur own.m
Even if he proposes marriage, use rubber!
Don't kill ur future!
Don't become a mumu bc of one maga!
Be wise!

If he want to opt out cos u insisted on rubber, so be it. If he proposes,take him to hospital for a comprehensive exam.

Big gal is not about buying postinor every now and then.
Big gal is not about doing abortion every now and then.(and the worst is that our so called big gals don't know what fertile window is)

Listen,even with proposal till after my trado, na rubber all d way. When preparing for our wedding we went for health exam twice.
It can wait!
It won't kill u.
Stop ruining ur future and then blame d devil.
U r responsible for urself. Our health system is very wack and can damage ur womb.

When I knew how far was when married women were discussing how simple evacuation went bad for some ladies and they hv became barren for life. Not to talk of abortion where u can't boldly go to a hospital of ur choice and do it.

Butterfly feelings will pass o!
Reality must stare u in d face!
(I don rant finish)

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by urchbarbie(f): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lolx! U sound like a new born child who is still getting used to life outside d womb. A typical ajebo. Lolx! Soon dear! Uld acclimatize with tinx d naija way soon. And for d hausa, its not a funny feeling being in d midst of ppl communicating in one language. I pick up some keywrds sometimes n on other occasions I just blank out.
Preternatura1:
That's really great,how's that coming?

I find the yoruba language pleasant to the ear, unfortunately for me, my yoruba friends don't speak it and I haven't really set out to learn either cheesy,

I'm learning so many things I didn't know from here, this place is like one big giant ball of all kinds of Nigerians, but I've noticed that, most people's words are met with derision and people are really quick to temper, it's kinda frightening.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Preternatura1:
Lol at "igbotic nature" Isn't that offensive?cheesy

Yea, I just didn't really understand some line of thought of his and some etiquette issues here/there, but I've been educated on that by some lovely persons here, I'm going to continue studying the relationship, work on myself too and maybe see him more often, we don't really see each other a lot, I think that would help.

Thank you dear.
This reminded me of one of my male cousin's visitor from d village.
In d morning,he was served tea(lipton),bread,fried egg,evaporated milk,sugar and hot water.

I served him sha.
So later I went to d dining to clear d table.
Guess what?
He poured water(hot)inside d tea cup,the opened the lipton tea and poured everything inside! cheesy cheesy
He added milk and sugar but couldn't drink d thing so he drank d remaining milk like that and ate his bread. He didn't eat d egg.

Till date,if I remember that man(an elderly man) I will burst out laughing.
I thank God nobody met him there cos we will end up apologizing to him cheesy

My cous later showed him how to do it sha cheesy

Village people r d best! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Moca on a parament level grin grin

Aunty'm, eassssssssssssy!!!
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Not daddy o. sad
awww....oya whisper am na...na leks? angry
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by armyofone(m): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Naija guys and chopulating from every corner is on another level. Girls should be wise. I think they take advantage of girls who are desperate for two things....marriage and money.

thorpido:
A lot of young girls ought to be smarter.All that glitters is not gold.
When you meet a very matured guy and he says he's not married,do your homework well.
Some posters already mentioned the famous lines;
'We are in the process of divorce'
'We are seperated'
'My wife does not give me peace at home'
'My wife does not make me happy,I'm lonely' bla bla bla.
Maybe because i'm a guy,i wonder how a girl can spend some time with a guy and not know he's married.I can tell after just three meetings.
@poster,your cousin should brace up for a life of a single mother.She can always remarry.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
armyofone:
Naija guys and chopulating from every corner is on another level. Girls should be wise.I think they take advantage of girls who are desperate for two things....marriage and money.

yup! Fact#

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Babyosisi please I need to talk to you ASAP. cry cry cry cry

Email please. cry

Ewo nne m o gini me ga

babyosisi@hotmail.com
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by tescoleps(f): 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

Hahahahahaha. I thought I was the only one oh. Chai!
U are not alone dear.i av Donotpick1 nd Donotpick2. D most suprising aspect is dat guyman stopped calling after like 4days of not picking his calls...wil b back to tel my story.
Nice thread by the way..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.