Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,561 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (269108 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
jayne8585yahoo:

You YPP are a good woman

I AM A SECRET ADMIRER.

Not everyone will do what you did for your mum.

may God bless your home and make your children love and appreciate you as you did to your mom.

I WANT TO THANK THE ARCHITECTS AND ENGINEERS OF OF THIS VERY THREAD.

I want to tell you that many lives and marriages have been saved because of this.

my prayers are that, as you invest time and energy in other people problem.

May problems and trouble desert your homes. AMEN.

YOU WOMEN ROCKS!
cheesy
STAY FOCUS AND LETS KEEP IT ROLLING.
Sweetheart,thank u kiss(who ne this now? And she sabi my initials wella)
Yes o!
I don't joke with that mi lady at all.
She has only me now.
I bathe and clothed her,cleaned her shyte and tell her it is well. Anytime she set eyes on me,she will brighten up.
When I met this man wey steal my heart,i told him he is gonna marry 2 women.
Infact,as soon as we r done,my mum is moving in with us.
My academics suffered but I didn't know how God did it,our exam officer interacted with me. For like 3 times and decided to do the right thing.
I didn't bribe anybody. If any of u know orji of unn exams and records,u will know what I'm saying. At a time he started dashing me tfare.

One man saw how I dey hussle for school and put my name for the next list of workers name to abuja. I just don't want to stay there and I told him to remove it.
Uncountable number of elders blessed my huzzle.
From house to school to mkt to school again to house.

Do u know d stoopid sis said it si ashweo work that is giving me money?
Even when mumsy finally died,this useless woman conived with whomever that I will not be involved in her burial.
My mum kwa.
That was where I lost it.
I told hubby to go home let me deal with her and her cronies
I went to my mum's grave and wailed almost maked.
Fear catch them.
See turnaround.
Na so people carry d case for head.
I was outside the compd when the church people did their thing.
Infact,i wasn't even told d date. D nurse that handled her called me a day b4 d funeral to ask where I dey as she has not seen me and people r asking after me.
Na so I quickly enter motor and meet a canopy of people doing service of songs.
As I wan enter house,i was halted,that d umuada will go if I enter my papa compound.

I don't like telling this story but what I hv learnt in this world is that cow wey no get tail,na him God dey pursue flies for am.

What was d bone of contention?
I stopped begging her and her children for stippend. Stopped going to lick their nyash.

Every xmas,i go home to serve them. If I happen not to come early(maybe I was busy with my sick mum)news don begin fly.
D children wey dey outside don begin to call me demanding or instructing me to go and help in their house that is filled with battalion.
They won't even come to see my mum yet....,
Let me stop here.
Will gradually get it off my chest completely.

I tell this story so that young gals will know that they can pull tru despite all d tragedies and broken hearts.
I made it,till today,im still used as testimony a lot by those who know my history.
Don't sell urself cheap.
Be optimistic and aspire for d best.
Work hard and I tell u, u will be amazed how ur dreams will come true.
Mine did.

So long an epistle!
Make una no vex o!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
babyosisi:

CHineke mee
So moca is the one and only yellow pepe shocked shocked shocked
I should have known
Nne why you dey do me like this na
Hahahahaaaaa! cheesy cheesy cheesy
April fool! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 4:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Preternatura1:
Thats really nice, that way we all don't have to be strangers, really cool.
yea. And be careful too. Not every PM deserves a reply. So you might choose to ignore those you don't recognize their moniker.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
shocked shocked you went through this?

I'm so pissed on your behalf.

moca:

Yes o!
She has only me now.
I bathe and clothed her,cleaned her shyte and tell her it is well. Anytime she set eyes on me,she will brighten up.
My academics suffered but I didn't know how God did it,our exam officer interacted with me. For like 3 times and decided to do the right thing.
I didn't bribe anybody. If any of u know orji of unn exams and records,u will know what I'm saying. At a time he started dashing me tfare.

One man saw how I dey hussle for school and put my name for the next list of workers name to abuja. I just don't want to stay there and I told him to remove it.

Even when mumsy finally died,this useless woman conived with whomever that I will not be involved in her burial.
My mum kwa.
Fear catch them.
See turnaround.
Infact,i wasn't even told d date. D nurse that handled her called me a day b4 d funeral to ask where I dey as she has not seen me and people r asking after me.
As I wan enter house,i was halted,that d umuada will go if I enter my papa compound.

I don't like telling this story but what I hv learnt in this world is that cow wey no get tail,na him God dey pursue flies for am.

I stopped begging her and her children for stippend. Stopped going to lick their nyash.

Every xmas,i go home to serve them. If I happen not to come early(maybe I was busy with my sick mum)news don begin fly.
D children wey dey outside don begin to call me demanding or instructing me to go and help in their house that is filled with battalion.
Let me stop here.

I tell this story so that young gals will know that they can pull tru despite all d tragedies and broken hearts.
I made it,till today,im still used as testimony a lot by those who know my history.
Don't sell urself cheap.
Mine did.

So long an epistle!
Make una no vex o!

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked you went through this?

I'm so pissed on your behalf.

Oya begin cry cheesy cheesy

This is just one tenth of what I passed tru.
When I'm emotionally stable to talk about my one and only masochistic bro,u go smash ur phone now cheesy

When I post,i post out of experience.
I became an adult at a very tender age.
But all glory to God.
I'm still dumbfounded as how everything and more turned out for my good! cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
angry angry

I'd be willing to slap that woman for you if I ever met her. i really hate mean people.

I don't know what some folks gain from being hard and evil towards their fellow human beings.
I've met some mean spirited folks before and they disgust me.

moca:

Oya begin cry cheesy cheesy

This is just one tenth of what I passed tru.
When I'm emotionally stable to talk about my one and only masochistic bro,u go smash ur phone now cheesy

When I post,i post out of experience.
I became an adult at a very tender age.
But all glory to God.
I'm still dumbfounded as how everything and more turned out for my good! cheesy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
cococandy:
angry angry

I'd be willing to slap that woman for you if I ever met her. i really hate mean people.

I don't know what some folks gain from being hard and evil towards their fellow human beings.
I've met some mean spirited folks before and they disgust me.

Hahahaahaaaa! cheesy
And mummy loved her a lot cheesy
D only thing is to stay away from such people.
D children have all turned against her now.
She dealth with d first son's wife very well but d woman conquered her. She is now in UK with her children enjoying her marriage.
Her hubby beat d hell outt of her because of this woman at eight months pregnancy and went to work.
While she was lying down on d door,the mama came down and opened door and left to her daughter's place. She didn't tell anybody.
Very unusual and d daughter called d wife but no answer.
Small time d son came and took her home.
We learnt later that d son couldn't concentrate at work so had to rush home. Wifey was lying on d floor,he went up,mama who caused d whole thing has cleared her thing and left.
How wicked can one be?
If she didn't spare an unborn child,na me she go spare?
Abeg,let God handle her case.
Na look I dey dey look cheesy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
moca:

Yes o!
She has only me now.

My mum kwa.
Fear catch them.
See turnaround.

Let me stop here.

Don't sell urself cheap.
Mine did.

So long an epistle!
Make una no vex o!
You are one strong woman, wish to be as strong as you. Glad you overcame and it's now a testimony.

Why are people this mean?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tufiakwa ajo nwanyi nke a
moca:

Hahahaahaaaa! cheesy
And mummy loved her a lot cheesy
D only thing is to stay away from such people.
D children have all turned against her now.
She dealth with d first son's wife very well but d woman conquered her. She is now in UK with her children enjoying her marriage.
Her hubby beat d hell outt of her because of this woman at eight months pregnancy and went to work.
While she was lying down on d door,the mama came down and opened door and left to her daughter's place. She didn't tell anybody.
Very unusual and d daughter called d wife but no answer.
Small time d son came and took her home.
We learnt later that d son couldn't concentrate at work so had to rush home. Wifey was lying on d floor,he went up,mama who caused d whole thing has cleared her thing and left.
How wicked can one be?
If she didn't spare an unborn child,na me she go spare?
Abeg,let God handle her case.
Na look I dey dey look cheesy
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by temi4fash(m): 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Actually thought YPP had left NL.. immediately I saw the trip to hausaland to go and do business I knew it must be her...

I wanna appreciate the openers of the and the various advisers and counsellors too.. Many blessings and I pray una ho e no go scatter and the once having challenges the lord would help them through it.

Some of the things I read here are quite strange and I wonder where ladies meet the kind of men dai write about. Maybe cos the real life gist have heard and experienced are the one way round. But as they say na were person waka reach he go sabi reach.

I believe if we would just follow the holy book principle of avoiding pre marital sex I think a lot of problems weass thru would not be as complicated as it is. As it affects ladies it does affect men. A guy sees u today una rigmanroll for 3 weeks, flex u and the likes patapata one , month u already his bed. how u won take say the guy get coma, or the babe no make brain.. Expecially if the partner sabi work then alot of things would a lot of times be ignored until its late

I believe some decisions as regards relationship are best made with a clear head..

N.B I am not a saint myself just felt I should chip in these. More grace to ur elbows. .

sowi for the epistle

6 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dilemma of a Young Girl...

She had little symptoms of pregnancy....She saw a doctor and the doctor said they have to eliminate the possibility of pregnancy and she needs to do a test.

She is three days late on her menstraul flow...

She had sex with a guy two weeks ago and the guy wore a condom....

What's the possibility that she is pregnant and is it not too soon for symptoms to show?

Her supposed last encounter before the guy is about a year ago....

The guy is asking her to retrace her steps because he is extremely sure there was no spill...
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
keppyy:
Dilemma of a Young Girl...

She had little symptoms of pregnancy....She saw a doctor and the doctor said they have to eliminate the possibility of pregnancy and she needs to do a test.

She is three days late on her menstraul flow...

She had sex with a guy two weeks ago and the guy wore a condom....

What's the possibility that she is pregnant and is it not too soon for symptoms to show?

Her supposed last encounter before the guy is about a year ago....

The guy is asking her to retrace her steps because he is extremely sure there was no spill...

She could be pregnant or not.The best way to confirm is to do a test.
Condoms are not 100% safe.Moreover,there could be a spill in the process of even removing the condom.
Two weeks is enough for pregnancy to be confirmed and if her period is three days late,she likely had sex around her ovulation period.
The only fool-proof way of preventing pregnancy is 'no near'.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2015
thorpido:
She could be pregnant or not.The best way to confirm is to do a test.
Condoms are not 100% safe.Moreover,there could be a spill in the process of even removing the condom.
Two weeks is enough for pregnancy to be confirmed and if her period is three days late,she likely had sex around her ovulation period.
The only fool-proof way of preventing pregnancy is 'no near'.

Gbam!!! case closed.... wink
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by jayne8585yahoo(f): 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
moca:

Yes o!
She has only me now.

My mum kwa.
Fear catch them.
See turnaround.

Let me stop here.

Don't sell urself cheap.
Mine did.

So long an epistle!
Make una no vex o!

All is well my sister, I was attracted because my story is related to yours.

FROM THE BIRTH OF MY ELDER BROTHER MUMMY BECAME SICK.

There is no hospitals to herbal doctors they did not go to.

My mum always say that children of sick mothers mature more than their fellows.

l remember not sleeping most nights,

not concentrating at school because you don't know how mama is doing.

THIS I CAN'T FORGET,

I rented a gown on my matriculation day, but I ended up using it as blanket in hospital that night.

I AM NOT REGRETTING, IT ACTUALLY SHAPED ME,
I can confidently say that there is no condition that I can't overcome.

BUT GROWING UP WAS REALLY THOUGHT.

I ENVIED THOSE CHILDREN IN IN A STRESSLESS FAMILY.

All is well, remain blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by toshmann(m): 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
cococandy:

Yelx tongue
Chei! cry

Coco leave me follow peter
i dont know what to do
And she talkbsay i no do am
Like the way peter de do

Coco leave uche ebele
Talk say she wan marry Kene
Nwa ada kedu ife n'eme

Coco muo
Coco mu o

Im looking for my coco cheesy
Do you know coco
Question

[size=4pt]Notify me if you break up[/size] cool

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 10, 2015
jayne8585yahoo:

All is well my sister, I was attracted because my story is related to yours.

FROM THE BIRTH OF MY ELDER BROTHER MUMMY BECAME SICK.

There is no hospitals to herbal doctors they did not go to.

My mum always say that children of sick mothers mature more than their fellows.

l remember not sleeping most nights,

not concentrating at school because you don't know how mama is doing.

THIS I CAN'T FORGET,

I rented a gown on my matriculation day, but I ended up using it as blanket in hospital that night.

I AM NOT REGRETTING, IT ACTUALLY SHAPED ME,
I can confidently say that there is no condition that I can't overcome.

BUT GROWING UP WAS REALLY THOUGHT.

I ENVIED THOSE CHILDREN IN IN A STRESSLESS FAMILY.

All is well, remain blessed.

Oh my sis(hugs)
Who knows tomorrow?
U have not started reaping yet.
U will reap bountiful.
This I promise u.
And yes,it makes us mature very quick.
I was once a very carefree gal.
Everything at my beck and call.
But I'm happy I learnt from my travail.
That's why I can authoritatively relate to those that happen to be passing tru such.

I hv tried suicide when it was too much,yet death no gree come. Na so I dust myself up and started from where I stopped.

So jisie ike my sis.
If u believe in God,his words will always come true in ur life and the lives of ur loved ones.
If u believe not,just believe in urself.
Osita di ba nma,o dibara gbuo.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 8:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
toshmann:

Chei! cry

Coco leave me follow peter
i dont know what to do
And she talkbsay i no do am
Like the way peter de do

Coco leave uche ebele
Talk say she wan marry Kene
Nwa ada kedu ife n'eme

Coco muo
Coco mu o

Im looking for my coco cheesy
Do you know coco
Question

Notify me if you break up cool

Obulu ogwu Oma nre. Chukwu aju.

i know you're kidding smiley
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by toshmann(m): 8:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
cococandy:

Obulu ogwu Oma nre. Chukwu aju.

i know you're kidding smiley

Chuwju aju, AMEN!! cheesy

grin grin

But coco imara mma o,
Inwere ejima or nwanne nwanyi yichara gi? cool
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
toshmann:

grin grin

But coco imara mma o,
See am like MTN, tosh everywhere you go.Nna,e don reach make you marry oo...leave persin wife and go find your own Claro. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
babyosisi:
Herzumpther Nwa papa where are you
I have checked and rechecked my email
Please mention me when you send the mail
Babyosisi I've sent it.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Kimoni: 9:47pm On Mar 10, 2015
God bless you Moca
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2015
cococandy:
yea. And be careful too. Not every PM deserves a reply. So you might choose to ignore those you don't recognize their moniker.
Alright, thanks for the heads up.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
moca:

Yes o!
She has only me now.

My mum kwa.
Fear catch them.
See turnaround.

Let me stop here.

Don't sell urself cheap.
Mine did.

So long an epistle!
Make una no vex o!
I don't know what to say.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by toshmann(m): 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

See am like MTN, tosh everywhere you go.Nna,e don reach make you marry oo...leave persin wife and go find your own Claro. tongue
Na my own i de find so na cheesy
How ekse dem de take find woman?
Abi you wan make i marry all these ones wey i de see for night club?
Or thise obes wey dey church de pretend say dem be better people?
Haa

By the way, how you dey sef wink
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
toshmann:

grin grin

But coco imara mma o,

Actually enwere m ejima.

Ma na Odi ojii karia mu.
Omara mma ka Genevieve nnaji.
Chai Asa nwa.

But tongue

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by LewisO: 10:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Babyosisi I've sent it.
[size=15pt]Hello madam. [/size]
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Idowuogbo:

awww....oya whisper am na...na leks? angry
No. I go whisper am to you soon.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
LewisO:

[size=15pt]Hello madam. [/size]
Hello. smiley

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
toshmann:

Na my own i de find so na cheesy
How ekse dem de take find woman?
Abi you wan make i marry all these ones wey i de see for night club?
Or thise obes wey dey church de pretend say dem be better people?
Haa

By the way, how you dey sef wink
Tosh! tosh! no b so dem dey find woman ooo...Don't hunt in another man's house. Go out there and find yours in the bush Garden of Eden. There are many out there waiting for you to come chop apple till you go yo. grin grin

As for me, I dey k am pe! My instruments dey hold position. wink

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
No. I go whisper am to you soon.
Hehe...ok na! when you're ready bebe! no rushing.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by LewisO: 11:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hello. smiley
[size=15pt] Our minds read each other, i just mentioned u on this thread, before u mentioned me at first. smiley [/size]
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by toshmann(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
cococandy:

Actually enwere m ejima.

Ma na Odi ojii karia mu.
Omara mma ka Genevieve nnaji.
Chai Asa nwa.

But tongue

Ahaaaa, ugbua ka ibiara.
Onara mma ka gi okwa ya? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.