Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (267729 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 2:22am On Mar 10, 2015
Babymama1:

Or see status change from single to engaged
That is the way some people have found out

Nne that was how one guyman that was all over me did oh. Someone that even sent christmas package. And was claiming how he will faint if his aunty doesn't love him back and bla bla. Na so i enter Facebook see say guyman don even do engagement. Nne na pack well things oh...
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

Nne that was how one guyman that was all over me did oh. Someone that even sent christmas package. And was claiming how he will faint if his aunty doesn't love him back and bla bla. Na so i enter Facebook see say guyman don even do engagement. Nne na pack well things oh...

And if you were into him and poured him conc acid at this news people will call you crazy grin

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Tashaamania(f): 2:29am On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

your own better sef, I enter facebook see pictures he took with his wife and kid somewhere outside the country.. Naso I just laugh, because right from time, I've always had my doubts about him.. I didnt even ask him about it, I just avoided him and changed my number.. its been three years now.

6 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 2:30am On Mar 10, 2015
Babymama1:

And if you were into him and poured him conc acid at this news people will call you crazy grin

I no even get time for conc acid things sef. I wasn't too angry because i didn't loose anything.
grin grin grin
Guyman had money to spend for nothing, i just felt bad that he wasn't true to whomever he was engaged to.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by veave(f): 2:30am On Mar 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

your own better sef, I enter facebook see pictures he took with his wife and kid somewhere outside the country.. Naso I just laugh, because right from time, I've always had my doubts about him.. I didnt even ask him about it, I just avoided him and changed my number.. its been three years now.

Chai! Ndo nwannem.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

I am glad to know you kicked him out
Sad what some men will do,sadder that there are many girls out there who will knowingly date married men forgetting that they may just reap their result when they find their own husband.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Tashaamania(f): 2:42am On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

Chai! Ndo nwannem.
Nsogbu adiro

One needs to be careful, you dont wanna receive a surprise package that could you ruin you at the end

He was a barrister looking in his late thirties even though he lied about his age, and I was always like "wetin a barrister go dey do single at his age?"..
He even told me he was called to bar 13years before the year I met him, you see how devil dey take expose him fellow devil? grin
As a sharp girl na, I did my own small maths and knew that man senior me by far sad

People can lie ehn, even when the truth is glaring, they still lie..

7 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Tashaamania(f): 2:48am On Mar 10, 2015
Babymama1:

I am glad to know you kicked him out
Sad what some men will do,sadder that there are many girls out there who will knowingly date married men forgetting that they may just reap their result when they find their own husband.
The last thing I would ever do is date a married man knowingly.
Karma always have a way of dealing with people and asides that sef, why would any sane girl date a married when there are plenty and plenty of successful single guys out there?

Women sha, we get our own wahala..

BTW, nice thread smiley

5 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by kenny987(f): 2:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Finally! Many thanks to d founder n contributors of this thread. May your days be long,may ur oil never run dry and may ur enemies be scared by their very shadows!
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 3:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

Karma always have a way of dealing with people and asides that sef, why would any sane girl date a married when there are plenty and plenty of successful single guys out there?

BTW, nice thread smiley

IMHO,no girl who has had married men take care of her with her full knowledge that he was married or been the cause of a marriage failure deserves a loyal husband and most times they don't get a loyal husband.
A man that will sneak around with you on his wife will also sneak around on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 10, 2015
kenny987:
Finally! Coming with my issues soon. Many thanks to d founder n contributors of this thread. May your days be long,may ur oil never run dry and may ur enemies be scared by their very shadows!

Thanks
Fire on girl
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 3:34am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 4:28am On Mar 10, 2015
That's how they act when they want a break.
Only a few of men will actually open up and tell you "girl I'm done with you"

They will keep playing games until you get tired and leave by yourself.
If you go visit, he will still have sex with you Afterall it is free and when you go he will revert to his normal cold confusing attitude.

Just be firm as you have decided except you see genuine change not the one-week-change one-one-week-cold-shoulder kind.

3cycle:
I thought we were heading for the altar but honestly I give up. The relationship is not working. We have been together for a while before he moved to another state so basically it has been a Long distance relationship for 6months now.

I am hot tempered and he is the calm type, he has been able to tolerate me for a long time but honestly I think he is the reason why I have been this way.

Since January I have been BEGGING to come visit him, he said january, later he said feb, later march and now he has postponed it to April? Infact he said he needs a leave before I can come. Who begs to come visit her boyfriend? Who even needs a leave before his girl can visit?

Secondly nowadays he nolonger calls me only at midnight. He said he doesn't buy airtime in the day time because he spends more airtime during the day so he prefers to buy at midnight so he spends less calling people. Infact nowadays he is always on the phone whenever I call him. One day he ended my call to call a colleague of his at 1am who lost his dad. I asked if he couldn't call the colleague later in the day and he said no that the colleague might not be reachable.

The last he did was that he did not call me for over a week, he knows I have been having issues at work and I haven't been paid for 2months now. Infact I was broke. I had just tfare, feeding and little amount to carry me for a while before I was paid but all those while he nevr called to know how I was doing.
He later chatted me to ask why I never bothered to contact him. I think LDR isn't for me, I am done. I am sooo done

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by cococandy(f): 4:51am On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

If I started a blog on how many married men I encountered who swore on their mother's graves and denied their wives in the process of toasting me when I was single, Linda ikeji would have nothing on me cheesy

The marital status is so easy for them to deny especially those younger looking ones. I don't know why.
Some will look old enough to pass as middle age but will lie to your face that they are not married.

Separated and divorced are their most common lies until you overhear a conversation on the phone or see a picture on social media.

By then they may have already got what wanted.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by nannymcphee(f): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2015
blaizze:
I know the thread was meant for wives and Intending wives. I just wanted to let someone know about what am going through. am not close to my mum or elder sister and I can't tell my friends about this cos they will laugh at me.
Sorry if I went off but I appreciate the advice I got here . Thanks.

My dear let me touch more areas

You are still very young & I will advise you to get close to your elder sister & mum. If this guy knows that there is an authority figure in ur life that knows about the relationship, there are certain things he won't try

But most ladies love this dating in isolation, don't tell anybody, it's between me & you kind of thing, then he will misbehave a lot & get away with it

little by little you will get there, if you can't then look for a female authority to get close to, it will help you a lot in life not just on relationship matters but in life affairs

On the relationship matter, leave this boy & I'll advise you stay clear of relationships for now, you are still very young(20) with lots of choices before you, you don't need the extra baggage of relationships

After this one, remain single, make friends & leave it there till u clock 23/24, it will give you clarity. That every Susanna & Morganna is in a relationship does not mean you should be in one cos that's one of the reason most undergraduates go into one. Trust me 3 years from now you will ask yourself what was I even doing with that guy? Why cos you now know better

the best way to know someone is at friendship stage, not relationship stage cos there will be a whole lot of pretence, if you had been friends with this guy before dating him, you would have spotted this trait in him!!

I repeat stay clear from relationships for know, a lot of ladies got damaged or did things they would later regret because they started too early & most time you will always start with the wrong guy

Imagine having commited abortion maybe like thrice or having ones womb removed in the process or having lost count of how many guys you have slept with or flings/one night you have had, these things later bring regret at ones later stage in life or devaluation of one's self worth

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

BTW, nice thread smiley
Unfortunately not many ladies think like you. Some who claim to be saner than sane find nothing wrong in it, some even pride in doing it. I am yet to understand what is there to be proud about for dating a married man.

I had a friend who foolishly allowed herself to be played by a married PASTORshocked. The guy was even planning to travel out of the country with her, guess what? she was so excited and was happy sharing the 'good news' with me. She even called the man's wife a devil, she said the woman was tormenting her husband and he was planning on divorcing her. She was prepared to marry him, he painted the wife as the devil who seeks his life and my friend bought the story. She would travel to places with him,leave school to go meet with him in hotels. I never stopped discouraging her, she almost labeled me an enemy of progressgringrin

Long story short, she got played. She's still in Naijagrin, got herself a bad reputation, her body also sufferedgrin for nothing. Guess who is still married?

5 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by nwahmummy(f): 8:42am On Mar 10, 2015
cococandy:

If I started a blog on how many married men I encountered who swore on their mother's graves and denied their wives in the process of toasting me when I was single, Linda ikeji would have nothing on me cheesy

The marital status is so easy for them to deny especially those younger looking ones. I don't know why.
Some will look old enough to pass as middle age but will lie to your face that they are not married.

Separated and divorced are their most common lies until you overhear a conversation on the phone or see a picture on social media.

my dear so are the story of many ladies especially if they work in another state and the family is in another state. they will claim and insist they are not married, like in my case even when i discovered he was, he is still claiming its not true, he even went as far as meeting my family. i keep asking my self if he wants to make a second wife, the most painful part is how i will tell my parent that i made a mistake. as this is the first man i ever brought home. even the most shamefu its my 6 years younger than me sister that i cud confide in before i got to nairaland. mn are really heartless
cococandy:

my dear so are the story of many ladies especially if they work in another state and the family is in another state. they will claim and insist they are not married, like in my case even when i discovered he was, he is still claiming its not true, he even went as far as meeting my family. i keep asking my self if he wants to make a second wife, the most painful part is how i will tell my parent that i made a mistake. as this is the first man i ever brought home. even the most shameful its my 6 years younger than me sister that i cud confide in before i got to nairaland. men are really heartless.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 10, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Why would he put the number of kids he's got on his CV?

What sort of job is/was he looking for? undecided

I may be wrong, but I think that some employers use it to know how many kids that need to put on medical insurance/next of kin
I am surprised that he put it on his CV, but this is not the first time I have heard such.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by damiso(f): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2015
Every 'obviously' married man that ever toasted me as a single was either planning on divorcing his wife,she was a shrew ,she was extravagant ,wasteful etc grin grin what a coincidence

The oldest trick in the book

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Babymama1:
I have a question,I will give my take on the issue later on but first I want to know what you folks ,especially the men on this thread think about a scenario where the wife makes more than the husband.

Would that bother you and why?

I am not a man but I will answer anyway grin grin

Early in the marriage there was a point that I did.
When we both got here, my hubby found a job that was paying more than me, but the job didnt have much prospects and he would have reached a certain point and that would have been it.
We discussed it and decided that he retrain in a totally different career.
Whilst he trained, his salary dropped right down and I earned more than him during that period.
However I supplemented that income by decorating & selling
I had previously learnt how to decorate in Nigeria.
We have a joint account so we both knew when to put full stop on spending during the course of the month if things were getting tight and we just cut our cloth according to our ankara.

He finished his course and we both heaved a sigh of releif and now he earns double what I earn give or take a few ££

There has to be understanding and both subscribe to a common goal.

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Babymama1:

IMHO,no girl who has had married men take care of her with her full knowledge that he was married or been the cause of a marriage failure deserves a loyal husband and most times they don't get a loyal husband.
A man that will sneak around with you on his wife will also sneak around on you

Its not just that
These are the types of women who scream "all men cheat"
cos they know how sneaky she and her maried lover were back in the day

These types of women also seem to go for money anyway (why else will you date a married man if not for money surely its not the size of his dickkk?) undecided
So when they do want to settle down, they wont go for a struggling youth corper.
They will go for Mr Rich Cassanova . . .forgetting that there are many women like her who want the same man too.
See as they are all chasing tuface

I know 2 ladies. One is in her late fortys and the other in her late thirtys. They are both still single and looking for even a bus driver to toast them. No show.
Yet back in the day, they both received cars and trips abroad as birthday presents from their randy rich married boyfriends.
The boyfriends have moved onto younger unilag girls while they are going to bed at night solo.
One tried to marry one of her married men and she landed in hospital after getting the beating of her life by the wife at home and the wifes friends and so she had to run away. Her facebook status went from Mrs back to her maiden name.
It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

Nne let me ask you first.
Please, all this his business he discusses with you.
Onwekwaa nke ifu n'anya gi n'abo? Abi its just speculations... maka ibanyekwa one chance...

I already read some things from some of your posts that are not clear.
Hi, can you please just write in english? My Igbo isn't all that grin.

What things would you like to be cleared on.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2015
chaircover:

Its not just that
These are the types of women who scream "all men cheat"
cos they know how sneaky she and her maried lover were back in the day

These types of women also seem to go for money anyway (why else will you date a married man if not for money surely its not the size of his dickkk?) undecided
So when they do want to settle down, they wont go for a struggling youth corper.
They will go for Mr Rich Cassanova . . .forgetting that there are many women like her who want the same man too.
See as they are all chasing tuface

I know 2 ladies. One is in her late fortys and the other in her late thirtys. They are both still single and looking for even a bus driver to toast them. No show.
Yet back in the day, they both received cars and trips abroad as birthday presents from their randy rich married boyfriends.
The boyfriends have moved onto younger unilag girls while they are going to bed at night solo.
One tried to marry one of her married men and she landed in hospital after getting the beating of her life by the wife at home and the wifes friends and so she had to run away. Her facebook status went from Mrs back to her maiden name.
It is well.
Forgive me for laughing please but I couldn't help it, she must have been seriously pummeled grin grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Babyosisi please I need to talk to you ASAP. cry cry cry cry

Email please. cry
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by stages: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Tashaamania:

Cheiiii we hav suffered. I am still seeking answers cincerning my cousin's situation. She dadated this guy, got pregnant and the guy came and did trado, paid her bride price. He came wit his people oh his sister broda an uncle and som5 friends. Some weeks later the guys wife found out about the relationship and trado. Brought all docs and pics to show he was maried for 10 years. My sistas we were shocked. And the guy kept on lying. Can u imagine we were trying to calm down his wife and make her understand her husband lied he was not married, the guy was bysy texting his wife saying he would explain everything that its not what she thinks and when my cousin called him he insisted the wife is lying that they are in the process of divorce.tdivorce.thank God the wife heard. I pitied both ladies, it was so hard on them.

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Herzumpther:

Email please. cry
awwww....Nwa daddy! Pops don provoke ba? cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by supernet4(f): 10:35am On Mar 10, 2015
veave:

Babe, i saw the handwriting from the second paragraph. .e is overdone with you. You just realized now? You nor get boyfriend again oh. Make i tell you. You better delete his number. Infact, if you check my fone, you will see dontpick1-7 or even more, i have lost count.

Now those numbers on 'dontpick' are numbers i will not delete so as not to mistakenly pick their call. And the good thing about those numbers is that, i can never dial or pick them because i don't know who is who.
You better adjust well.
. I stored most calls I don't wanna pick with trouble, I av trouble 1-5 till he get d clear pix and stop calling
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 10:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Babymama1:
I have a question,I will give my take on the issue later on but first I want to know what you folks ,especially the men on this thread think about a scenario where the wife makes more than the husband.

Would that bother you and why?

The most important thing is to know who you marry!The strength of character.
If my wife earns more money than me,it wouldn't bother me.It's more money for the family.
How you handle finances in each family will matter however.For those who pull resources together and then spend based on what they have collectively,it wouldn't matter who is contributing more.The expenses are met from what they have collectively.For those whose husbands handle major projects and the wife supplements,whatever the man can handle,he does and the woman having more takes care of what is left.

The most important thing is to have a wife who is submissive(abi una get another word) and a man who is not intimidated.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Preternatura1(f): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Please people, I don't really know how this works so, I've been getting a lot of emails saying those Ids would like to send me an email but something about us not being connected, that I'll have to reply the emails. I don't understand it.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by urchbarbie(f): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2015
Babes o. I enjoy dis thread so much. U r now one 'commenter' i look forward to reading her posts. Pummeled kwa? U and ur vocabs sha. Straight for those oyibo novels i read. Weldon dear. Gods grace in fixing ur marital life in view as i pray for mine too
Preternatura1:
Forgive me for laughing please but I couldn't help it, she must have been seriously pummeled grin grin grin.

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by urchbarbie(f): 11:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Dear. Some of dese mails r from potential NL chykers. If u av strength, u can reply by clicking on d icon on d front page i tink, or better still ignore it.
Preternatura1:
Please people, I don't really know how this works so, I've been getting a lot of emails saying those Ids would like to send me an email but something about us not being connected, that I'll have to reply the emails. I don't understand it.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by urchbarbie(f): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Herz nwa. Okwa nu gini mere i ji ebe akwa? Hapu. Kpe sara chineke. He has d final say. Pls. It hurts me to see u cry. Babosisi says spambot got her. I tink she now uses babymama1
Herzumpther:

Email please. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.