Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,209 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? (5636 Views)

Islam Doesn't Teach Terrorism, Clarification Of The Quoted Qur'an Verses / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / What Is The Difference Between Islamic Terrorism And Jihad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And who told you I that I didnt condemn their act? did you bother to open the link up dere?

My point is we shouldnt judge islam by the actions of some fanatics people that call themselve muslim, praying 5times a day doesnt make one a true muslim.

I for one do not judge islam or any muslim for any of that..
I am not a theist but i have friends both christians and muslims.

What i condemn is the act of terrorism perpetrated by those guys... its immoral and inhumane.

Mankind and planet earth deserves better... We need peace.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rilwayne001: 11:47am On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

This is exactly what i expect Rilwayne001 to say.

Yes, I'm in support of that statement, its definitely against what islam stands for as well.

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 11:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yes, I'm in support of that statement, its definitely against what islam stands for as well.

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
As for such [of the unbelievers] as do not fight against you on account of [your] faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, God does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave towards them with full equity: for, verily, God loves those who act equitably.
Isnt it better this way? now am ok

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

And who told you I that I didnt condemn their act? did you bother to open the link up dere?

My point is we shouldnt judge islam by the actions of some fanatics people that call themselve muslim, praying 5times a day doesnt make one a true muslim.

No body is judging islam in this thread, what we are trying to do is to proffer solutions to a global problem.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Oh yes i am well aware of that...

I just pointed out to the guy a situation where the two religions crashed... its no big deal.... self defence is a very good reason, tho the guys in C.A.R forgot when to stop and when to show restraint

I know u know these things but atimes when u comment u fail to give the full picture.

Another thing u have to note abt the conflict in the C.A.R is that the pagans are also fighting the Muslims.

Christians have a moral compass, guides and rules..... the pagans,...emm... not so much. You do know that Muslims give Christians the option to convert to Islam before they are killed but the Muslims kill the pagans of CAR as commanded by the quran. Whole families are murdered. . These pagans know how to hold a grudge. They even kill and eat the meat of the Muslims. Its absolutely appalling.

Imagine a world without Islam.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 12:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

I know u know these things but atimes when u comment u fail to give the full picture.

Another thing u have to note abt the conflict in the C.A.R is that the pagans are also fighting the Muslims.

Christians have a moral compass, guides and rules..... the pagans,...emm... not so much. You do know that Muslims give Christians the option to convert to Islam before they are killed but the Muslims kill the pagans of CAR as commanded by the quran. Whole families are murdered. . These pagans know how to hold a grudge. They even kill and eat the meat of the Muslims. Its absolutely appalling.

Imagine a world without Islam.

Lol imagine a world without religion at all... wink

in india its still Muslims vs hindus... nawa oooo grin
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Education/enlightement.. I believe after reading this https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam you will agree with me that Islam is not a religion portrayed by these fanatic individual.

I have gone through the thread above and what you wrote there is quite encouraging but how do you reconcile the verses you quoted there and the ones the extremists use from the same quran to wreck havoc on others? is it that the quran is contradicting itself could you shed more light on this?
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by seankay(m): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rich4god:
The only way islam can curb its terrorism, will be if they can re-organize their imam and scholars in a kind of hierarchy... Let their be an overall imam either in a country, city, or community where other imam will be subject to. With that, they can be able to curb at the grass root and arrest all those fake imams that preach violence such as those heading al qaeda, ISIS or even Mohammed Yusuf when he started in Borno. The way it is now, any bloody muslim can wake up one morning and start preaching hatred but no one have the right to caution him... Unlike in christianity where a catholic/anglican priest or a penticostal pastor (such as redeem/winners) cannot preach something contrary to the standard of THEIR church without been cautioned or even excommunicated by his bishop or overseer...
this is the best comment so far
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 12:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Lol imagine a world without religion at all... wink

in india its still Muslims vs hindus... nawa oooo grin

Imagine christains on their own, hindus on their own, buddists on their own etc...once a devout quran reading muslim pops up... allahu snack bar!!!!!!.. KA BOOOOM... Chaos.

Dude one of these days we have to discuss atheism at length. It is just as dangerous as Islam. Today many atheists call themselfs "new atheists", "true atheists" etc to distance themselves form the atheists of the 19th and 20th century who murdered hundreds of millions eg. Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Il, hitler, Lenin..

Anyway this isn't the topic for this thread perhaps I shall invite you for a discussion when I open a thread to discuss atheism.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 12:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

Imagine christains on their own, hindus on their own, buddists on their own etc...once a devout quran reading muslim pops up... allahu snack bar!!!!!!.. KA BOOOOM... Chaos.

Dude one of these days we have to discuss atheism at length. It is just as dangerous as Islam. Today many atheists call themselfs "new atheists", "true atheists" etc to distance themselves form the atheists of the 19th and 20th century who murdered hundreds of millions eg. Stalin
, Mao, Pol Pot, Kim Jong Il, hitler, Lenin..

Anyway this isn't the topic for this thread perhaps I shall invite you for a discussion when I open a thread to discuss atheism.
Hahahahahahaha.... Now it begins! grin

All this guys you mentioned above are all military dictators and tyrant and revolutionalists in their respective countries what has that got to do with disbelief in any god... they were all theist to start with e.g hitler was a catholic... .

And now does anything unite atheists

hehehehehehe..... Muslims are theists, does it mean everything they do should be blamed on all theists?

Now i will love you to open that thread bro
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rilwayne001: 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

I have gone through the thread above and what you wrote there is quite encouraging but how do you reconcile the verses you quoted there and the ones the extremists use from the same quran to wreck havoc on others? is it that the quran is contradicting itself could you shed more light on this?

I've explained this to you on a thread like that, do I need to repeat myself again?
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

Hey pastorkun u need to understand something about Mohammed. His teachings can roughly be divided into 2 categories.
1. Warner Mohammed: he was just starting his religion in mecca.. Muslims were a tiny minority, they were persecuted alledgely. He gave a lot of friendly verses including, the often quoted " no complusion in religion verse" in an effort to win fellows. He even gave the now famous satanic verses which he recited in an effort to win polytheists as fellows. Rilwayne001 often quotes verses from this period of mohammeds life. Most moderate Muslims do this.

Warrior Mohammed: this is the Mohammed we now know. He leaves mecca for Medina. His fellowership grows. He is now robbing caravans, raping women, taking slaves and beheading people. He claims Revelations are coming to him to slay polytheists and fight christains and Jews. etc.. Most extremist Muslims appeal to the verses revealed during this point of his life.

Its a bit complicated because if u read the quran it is not arranged chronological. Its topic based but a timeline commentary of the events and verses will show this for a fact.

5 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

Hey pastorkun u need to understand something about Mohammed. His teachings can roughly be divided into 2 categories.
1. Warner Mohammed: he was just starting his religion in mecca.. Muslims were a tiny minority, they were persecuted alledgely. He gave a lot of friendly verses including, the often quoted " no complusion in religion verse" in an effort to win fellows. He even gave the now famous satanic verses which he recited in an effort to win polytheists as fellows. Rilwayne001 often quotes verses from this period of mohammeds life. Most moderate Muslims do this.

Warrior Mohammed: this is the Mohammed we now know. He leaves mecca for Medina. His fellowership grows. He is now robbing caravans, raping women, taking slaves and beheading people. He claims Revelations are coming to him to slay polytheists and fight christains and Jews. etc.. Most extremist Muslims appeal to the verses revealed during this point of his life.

Its a bit complicated because if u read the quran it is not arranged chronological. Its topic based but a timeline commentary of the events and verses will show this for a fact.

Hahahahahaha seriously you really are islamophobic and muhamophobic...lmao grin
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahaha.... Now it begins! grin

And now does anything unite atheists?

hehehehehehe..... Muslims are theists, does it mean everything they do should be blamed on all theists?

Now i will love you to open that thread bro

Lol, u are using my argument against me ...lol.

I often tell people that atheists have no central doctrine. So grouping them together is as false as the teaching of Islam. cheesy..

U can have fun loving, nice, kind and warm atheists who are almost christain in practise and you can have crazy, cold brutal and murderous atheists who make the worst jihadists tremble in fear.

But the truth is that atheism is a very subjective ideology.

I could decide to kill all my neighbours tomorrow and not care.. Aren't we all a clump and collection of meaningless cells. Why should I help the old woman who just fell and broke her hip, she will be dead anyway in a few months time.. What is morality.. Isn't it just another theist concept to make sense of the world.

At the moment atheism isn't the biggest threat to world peace and security, Islam is.

John imagine all that scientists and universities could have accomplished in medicine, engineering, robotics, environmental sciences, renewable energy with the billions that has been going towards fighting islamists and terrorists.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 12:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

I often tell people that atheists have no central doctrine. So grouping them together is as false as the teaching of Islam. cheesy..

U can have fun loving, nice, kind and warm atheists who are almost christain in practise and you can have crazy, cold brutal and murderous atheists who make the worst jihadists tremble in fear.

I could decide to kill all my neighbours tomorrow and not care.. Aren't we all a clump and collection of meaningless cells. Why should I help the old woman who just fell and broke her hip, she will be dead anyway in a few months time.. What is morality.. Isn't it just another theist concept to make sense of the world.

At the moment atheism isn't the biggest threat to world peace and security, Islam is.

John imagine all that scientists and universities could have accomplished in medicine, engineering, robotics, environmental sciences, renewable energy with the billions that has been going towards fighting islamists and terrorists.

lolzzz.... morality is a theist concept?
Oh great! .... grin (a nice fallacy)
I think this ur post speaks everything for itself no need me adding anymore...

Next time you decide to assume atheist view humans as collection of meaningless cells i suggest you do ur homework well.
Have a good one guys
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

All this guys you mentioned above are all military dictators and tyrant and revolutionalists in their respective countries what has that got to do with disbelief in any god... they were all theist to start with e.g hitler was a catholic... .

Yes all the people I mentioned where all leaders but they all practised one ideology... Atheism.

Perhaps with the exception of hitler who was also into the occult and Germanic paganism.

If u call hitler a Christain catholic then It shows u haven't read much about hitler..

He killed tons of christains, JEWS and Muslims and he promoted indigenous Germanic paganism( Not very catholic of him, is it..? ), do a google search and avoid the conspiracy theorists.

There are tons of quotes attributed to him where he mocks theists and blasphemies. Let's not divert the intention of this thread.
We shall discuss this on another day.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

Thanx for the illumination, @rilwayne001 what do you have to say about her submission here?
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

Yes all the people I mentioned where all leaders but they all practised one ideology... Atheism.

Perhaps with the exception of hitler who was also into the occult and Germanic paganism.

If u call hitler a Christain catholic then It shows u haven't read much about hitler..

He killed tons of christains, Jesus and Muslims and he promoted indigenous Germanic paganism( Not very catholic of him, is it..? ), do a google search and avoid the conspiracy theorists.

There are tons of quotes attributed to him where he mocks theists and blasphemies. Let's not divert the intention of this thread.
We shall discuss this on another day.

Lol... You know what let me just wait for your thread, let me not derail this thread. and save myself the trouble of long typing and boring posts.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by malvisguy212: 1:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
@Pastorkun.

Why don't you first channel your energy to the confusion in xtianity? Remember most of your brother on this forum share different views on who jesus is, bible theology, bible and other things like that, and remember what jesus said:

Mattew 12:25 Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand.

According to Paul:

1Co 1:10 I appeal to you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another so that there may be no divisions among you and that you may be perfectly united in mind and thought.

Are christians really doing the above^^?

Contrary to other christians views on this section, you pastorkun don't belive in Paul, do you? why don't you bother yourself in engaging your brothers by preaching to them the reason why you don't believe paul? Most you remain being hypocrate?

On the topic I will urge to read this: https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam
do you know the meaning of terrorism?

The verses you quoted teaches us to be united and not violence, but this terrorists carry there evil deed and support it with quranic verses
https://www.nairaland.com/2092548/root-caused-islamic-terrorism
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

lolzzz.... morality is a theist concept?
Oh great! .... grin (a nice fallacy)
I think this ur post speaks everything for itself no need me adding anymore...

Next time you decide to assume atheist view humans as collection of meaningless cells i suggest you do ur homework well.
Have a good one guys

Hey buddy don't run,,

U are actually a humanist, I forgot. Ur branch of atheism has value for human life..

Dear boy, I know real atheists who don't buy into that humanist crap that u are trying to sell. .truth be told, humanists are the heretics of atheism.

I have also read books by world renowned atheists and listened to their speeches.

Real atheists see humans and life through the black and white lens of biology..as an accidental result of a series of unexplained and meaningless events.

Even atheists will tell u morals are a theist concept. This is why immoralities like nudity, porn, causal sex, etc are freely avaliable in secular societies..

Do ur homework buddy.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by PastorKun(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
@ empire
I saw you peeping in sometime ago but you have refused to comment, your contribution would be highly appreciated.

@rilwayne001
You are yet to give us any practical suggestion on how we can stop islamic terrorism.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahaha seriously you really are islamophobic and muhamophobic...lmao grin

Yeah. I am an "Islamophobe"

I have discussed it here. https://www.nairaland.com/2142988/why-islamophobe
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by hotice01: 1:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
***Clears throat***
"it is quite easy for a man to cook for a village,but its a very terrible thing when a village decides to cook for just one man.
its easy to start beating the drum of war but very difficult to dance to it for a very long time"
Muslim extremist don't even understand what they are fighting for.How can u say u want the world to go back in time like in the days of Mohammed, in 2015AD.
people perish for lack of knowledge. so much to say abt this whole issue but I just feel its a waste of time.soon the whole world would cook for them.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by malvisguy212: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Education/enlightement.. I believe after reading this https://www.nairaland.com/1943131/good-manners-islam you will agree with me that Islam is not a religion portrayed by these fanatic individual.
bible say the tax collectors and sinner can do more than the "good manners" you pointed out in that thread, our righteousness is as filthy as rages.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Rich4god(m): 1:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
there is something I have always asked myself.... in this world, there are more about 5 major religion. but all of them can cohabit with each other peacefully except with Islam. Rilwayne plz answer this.

1 Like

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 1:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
let me address you now but i will try to be as snappy as pissible...hate long boring posts
Ifeann:

Hey buddy don't run,,

U are actually a humanist, I forgot. Ur branch of atheism has value for human life..
Atheism is just disbelief in any god or diety. . . Humanism on the other hand is a progressive philosophy that without theism and other supernatural beliefs affirms our ability and responsibility to live ethical lives of personal fulfillment that aspire to the greater good of humanity... The word atheist is just used on anyone who doesnt believe in any god now tell me how humanism is a branch of atheism?

Ifeann:

Dear boy, I know real atheists who don't buy into that humanist crap that u are trying to sell. .truth be told, humanists are the heretics of atheism.
Like i have defined above what atheism is; Can you now tell me what you regard as Real atheism... atheism is just an ideology and atheist have no creed, some do not even believe in big bang or evolution so how can humanism be heresy of atheism?
Ifeann:

I have also read books by world renowned atheists and listened to their speeches.
Now give us one of these quotes...Mind you this is just their own thinking, i have mine and so does everybody else. we only have one similarity lack of belief in any god or deity.

Ifeann:

Real atheists see humans and life through the black and white lens of biology..as an accidental result of a series of unexplained and meaningless events.
Am still wondering what real atheism is
Ifeann:

Even atheists will tell u morals are a theist concept. This is why immoralities like nudity, porn, causal sex, etc are freely avaliable in secular societies..

Now who have ever said that? morality is a human concept and belongs to no ism. be it islam, christianity, humanism, hinduism.. morality does not depend its foundation upon any book or creed cus morality itself is a foundation
Ifeann:

Do ur homework buddy.
Hahahahahahaha thanks for the advice hun..smiley
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
johnydon22:
let me address you now but i will try to be as snappy as pissible...hate long boring posts Atheism is just disbelief in any god or diety. . . Humanism on the other hand is a progressive philosophy that without theism and other supernatural beliefs affirms our ability and responsibility to live ethical lives of personal fulfillment that aspire to the greater good of humanity... The word atheist is just used on anyone who doesnt believe in any god now tell me how humanism is a branch of atheism?

Like i have defined above what atheism is; Can you now tell me what you regard as Real atheism... atheism is just an ideology and atheist have no creed, some do not even believe in big bang or evolution so how can humanism be heresy of atheism?
Now give us one of these quotes...Mind you this is just their own thinking, i have mine and so does everybody else. we only have one similarity lack of belief in any god or deity.

Am still wondering what real atheism is

Now who have ever said that? morality is a human concept and belongs to no ism. be it islam, christianity, humanism, hinduism.. morality does not depend its foundation upon any book or creed cus morality itself is a foundation

Hahahahahahaha thanks for the advice hun..smiley

Of course u will disagree with me.. I expected you to. This is why I said right from the beginning of our discussion that atheism is very subjective and has a broad spectrum. I don't like to advertise atheist books but go ahead and read the selfish gene by Richard Darwin (hope I got his name correct), he is an atheist to the core....don't forget to get a copy of "mere christainity", its freely avaliable online in audio and pdf, mobi, epub formats... I have told u about this book... U seem to be the reading type.. Read them.

We will discuss this later...

Right now..MUSLIMS TELL US WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE WAGING JIHAD AGAISNT INNOCENT PEOPLE.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by johnydon22(m): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

Of course u will disagree with me.. I expected you to. This is why I said right from the beginning of our discussion that atheism is very subjective and has a broad spectrum. I don't like to advertise atheist books but go ahead and read the selfish gene by Richard Darwin (hope I got his name correct), he is an atheist to the core....don't forget to get a copy of "mere christainity", its freely avaliable online in audio and pdf, mobi, epub formats... I have told u about this book... U seem to be the reading type.. Read them.

We will discuss this later...

Right now..MUSLIMS TELL US WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO ARE WAGING JIHAD AGAISNT INNOCENT PEOPLE.

Lol Richard Dawkins is an atheists how is that my business and his book definitely constitute no creed for atheism...he just voiced his thoughts and i can write a book to voice mine if i so wish and can even disagree with him on some issues ....
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by northernigbo101: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

John, some people answer Christians in name only and some Christians get pushed so much by Muslims they resort to violent self defense...I have heard abt the crazies happening in the C.A.R. It was also like than in Lebanon. The Christians fought back, same with the crusades. Google why we are afraid: a 1400 year secret by Dr bill wahner.. Its a very well researched masterpiece of muslim jihad and conflict with Christians during the crusades.

You have to realise that everytime Christians pick up arms its because they are trying to defend themselves from muslim aggression and jihad.
o realy madam islam hater personfied..
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by northernigbo101: 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

d last tym i checkd d billions used to fight islam was used realy well by killin children.. women old folkes destroyin muslim countries.. wat did u guys achieve after d massacer & destruction.
Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by Ifeann(f): 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
northernigbo101:
d last tym i checkd d billions used to fight islam was used realy well by killin children.. women old folkes destroyin muslim countries.. wat did u guys achieve after d massacer & destruction.

Look buddy. Take a deep breathe. Listen, there is only one christain country on earth, its the tiny tiny city called Vatican city Home to 1000 people... Germany, France, USA Britain etc are secular countries. U Muslims can't get it into ur heads. U Muslims have over 49 Islamic countries causing trouble all over the place, the absolute example of a failed state is Somalia, an Islamic nation, Yemen is the lastest failed state..the Islamic nation just fell a few weeks ago.. Chaos is Islam.

However, I think America has a terrible foreign policy in the middle east and Africa. Muslims have killed themselves for centuries , u guys even killed ur prophets grand kids.
America poke nosing into afgan, Saudi and Pakistan is questionable. U guys can murder urselfs by urselfs without American fearing jihadists from those Islamic nations from groups like the Taliban, FSA, al nusra al queda etc.

But America fighting ISIS is very supported by me because ur devout muslim brothers are killing innocent christains, Jews, yadizis, Kurds in the thousands. I am not too bothered by jihadist Muslims killing jihadist Muslims, its your choice.

Israel is also doing the right thing fighting for their homeland... Look at what Palestine and the PLO has done to every country that has ever helped them, they brought choas to Egypt and where kicked out to this very day, they were chased away by the Jordanians after trying to kill the king helping them, they were cursed and runout from Lebanon..today Lebanon once a beautiful country is in ruins.
Something is wrong with Islam.

Google all these for verification...

Kurds will have a homeland before the Palestinians. Don't forget I told u this. The Kurds are leftist progressive Muslims that's why mainstream orthodox Muslims like u hate them.

2 Likes

Re: What Can Be Done To Bring An End To Global Islamic Terrorism? by northernigbo101: 3:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ifeann:

Look buddy. Take a deep breathe. Listen, there is only one christain country on earth, its the tiny tiny city called Vatican city Home to 1000 people... Germany, France, USA Britain etc are secular countries. U Muslims can't get it into ur heads. U Muslims have over 49 Islamic countries causing trouble all over the place, the absolute example of a failed state is Somalia, an Islamic nation, Yemen is the lastest failed state..the Islamic nation just fell a few weeks ago.. Chaos is Islam.

However, I think America has a terrible foreign policy in the middle east and Africa. Muslims have killed themselves for centuries , u guys even killed ur prophets grand kids.
America poke nosing into afgan, Saudi and Pakistan is questionable. U guys can murder urselfs by urselfs without American fearing jihadists from those Islamic nations from groups like the Taliban, FSA, al nusra al queda etc.

But America fighting ISIS is very supported by me because ur devout muslim brothers are killing innocent christains, Jews, yadizis, Kurds in the thousands. I am not too bothered by jihadist Muslims killing jihadist Muslims, its your choice.

Israel is also doing the right thing fighting for their homeland... Look at what Palestine and the PLO has done to every country that has ever helped them, they brought choas to Egypt and where kicked out to this very day, they were chased away by the Jordanians after trying to kill the king helping them, they were cursed and runout from Lebanon..today Lebanon once a beautiful country is in ruins.
Something is wrong with Islam.

Google all these for verification...

Kurds will have a homeland before the Palestinians. Don't forget I told u this. The Kurds are leftist progressive Muslims that's why mainstream orthodox Muslims like u hate them.
tanx for judgin me.. 100% of d policy makers in d u.s.a all go church... infact no tym for noise let me go to d mosque.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prohibition Of Giving Preference To Children Over One Another In Gifts, Etc. / Have You Completed The Six Fast Of Shawwal? / Story Of Hope For Expecting Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.