Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (73824 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Ezibless: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2015
zanga420:
hmmm, so this type of people still dey exist? Bae, u dont need to quote all that just to type 'o.k' its annoying u hear?

It was really annoying? That was d intensiongrin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

First to comment Bawo? undecided

Oga which planet you dey
I think say na only me see am oooo... First to comment at page 7 [/i] cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 8:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Yareey:
A simple smile is most of the times enough to make him run to you like a puppy. Men are easy why anybody would go tru all that is beyond me undecided
Simple smile...it can't ooo...,u would need to make it complicated by having nice set of white sparkling teeth..,a well spaced tooth gap could also do d trick..
You wan tell me say if u ave a caterpillicious typ of teeth or if ur lips as dry as garri and worst still a bad breath...,You naw expect one sensible fine boi to sEe all dose particulars and naw cum and start running after u...
If I hear...
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DieeDiee: 8:45am On Feb 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't get you

What don't you get? Why I call you a mysoginist? Read your posts. It's clear you have a low opinion on women that carries an undertone of hate or bitterness.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

What is doing this one? undecided
you are not serious.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by mizkeleke(f): 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
I have never been a female basher and I would never be
tosyne chill
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by naijaboiy: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2015
Midehi:

you are not serious.
How? undecided
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2015
DieeDiee:

What don't you get? Why I call you a mysoginist? Read your posts. It's clear you have a low opinion on women that carries an undertone of hate or bitterness.
Alryt thanks bro
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2015
DieeDiee:

Tosyn is jez an expirienced dude...,all d 10tinz abt girls e as been compiling is all abt his experience wit girls ...,Anybody dat sees dem can either take it or leave...,Hez nt a girl hater...,Jez a babez researcher(Sumone dat does researcher on babes)

BTW Tosyn2much...,Try and Research onthis topic 10 Things That make Girls Hate Guys
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2015
mizkeleke:

tosyne chill
You sef know now hehehe wink
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Psalmwise:
Tosyn is jez an expirienced dude...,all d 10tinz abt girls e as been compiling is all abt his experience wit girls ...,Anybody dat sees dem can either take it or leave...,Hez nt a girl hater...,Jez a babez researcher(Sumone dat does researcher on babes)

BTW Tosyn2much...,Try and Research onthis topic 10 Things That make Girls Hate Guys
I get surprised when i see some boneheads yet dumb bunnies trying to advocate for ladies so as to get liked on the forum even when you hit the nail on the head.. Funny enough, na those wey dey form women lovers on the forum dey maltreat and beat their wives pass

Let's get serious here, how is this thread tantamount to female bashing thread ?.. I mean what's the bashing in this threads ? We all know that ladies would always pick errors in any thing that relates with them. They would rebuke you for saying the truth and praise you for deceiving them

I'm just doing what I know how to do best and I'm getting offers.

I don't create threads for people to pat me on the back or because I want to be seen as a big boy on the forum.. All I do is create what catches people's fancy and get my traffic so I don't know why he's giving himself headache over my threads ?

All is know is, no matter what you say it will never stop me from creating threads. If you like call me a mysoginist, if you like tell me I'm immature, if you like tell me I'm jobless.. Na ur own wahala be dat tongue

Sometimes I create threads and even laugh after reading them because I know they are sometimes naughty and I'd be like " Did I actually create this thread ? grin .

I'm not hating on any lady on the forum or make them feel less of themselves. All I know is that, no matter how naughty or annoying my threads might be, an atom of truth is always contained even though there are exaggerations

If he thinks I'm a mysoginist, let him be an advocate, it's as simple as ABC

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by vega84(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Well if am a lady and it happens that I like a guy who's nt forth comin, I will nt waste much time in making my moves. NO TIME! He can call me wat ever he wants I no send. #vegatalks#
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 17, 2015
marylandcakes:

@OP and you wonder why some ladies choose to be unfriendly after reading this. What is wrong with a lady striking a conversation or smiling without narrow minded conclusions like this . We live in a very sad world.

That's why ladies have to be very careful who they brandish their teeth to, else they'll be labelled desperate.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DieeDiee: 9:46am On Feb 17, 2015
Psalmwise:

Everyone has experience. Us women could very easily start compiling lists about what idiotic douchebags men are but we don't because we are mature, emotionally healthy and wise enough to know the 5 douchebags we've met do not constitute the entire male population in actual fact it says something about YOU and the world you are building for yourself. Tosyn2much does not respect women, if he did he wouldn't even be compiling these childish lists. It is disrespectful and is a form of psychological assault on women. Now impressionable young women will see these immature lists created by this immature amateur and will start having misconceptions about what it means to be a woman and they will want to conform to this sexist posts about what is girlfriend material. All of this is designed to psychologically abuse women and create an insecurity in them so that they'll be ripe to used by the types of Tosyn2much. It's sad that impressionable young men like you are also getting affected because you see this idiocy as the Holy Grail. If you want to learn about women go to your mother, go to your sister - they will teach you far more than this Tosyn2much. Their lessons will actually teach you how to find and keep the woman of your dreams.

Just by the way ironically enough Tosyn2much's lists actually show they were created by someone who hasn't had much experience with WOMEN and is an amateur when it comes to WOMEN. Obviously if you date or hangout with young girls you will get an up and down as they themselves are learning. Tosyn2much needs to grow up and if he wants to learn about WOMEN he should start dating WOMEN.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Adesiji77: 9:53am On Feb 17, 2015
Expecting a counter-thread without even reading through the comments cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2015
akinsadeez:
This list is soooo true especially number one.

This list just made me remember my experience when I was still serving. The house I rented, there was this girl there. She was just out of SS3 and was seeking admission into the university. She came to live with one of the tenants while processing her admission. The first thing I noticed about the girl was her bountiful chest. Those things were huge and bouncy. She was really 'buxomly' blessed. lipsrsealed
At first I thought she was just being friendly with me like all the other tenants as people usually like corpers. Anytime I came back from court the girl would run up to me, take my bag and hug me with those things. However I began having second thoughts when I noticed a pattern. Anytime I decided to wash my clothes at the well, that is when the girl will know that she wants to fetch water. She would then change into a wrapper to be fetching water while I was washing. To start with, when fetching the water the fetching motion would make the wrapper slip and she would now be using her hand to adjust them things while giving me a good view. Choi!
secondly while fetching d water, some would pour on the wrapper making the thing to stick to the ......... To make matters worse she would now call me to come and help her lift the pail of water on her head for her to carry it inside d house. When she bends down for us to lift the pail together I will now be looking directly at those huge things very near my face with nothing but a flimsy wet wrapper covering them. Choi.
I almost made a move until I learnt that she was just 17yrs. I used to come across child defilement cases everyday and was even handling some myself so it was definitely a no-no for me. Besides there were many willing fellow corpers for me to contemplate messing with an underage in the same house.
The day I did my POP the girl really surprised me though.
*grabs Vaseline.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 17, 2015
I think I will comment again

Now this is getting hot!!!
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2015
DieeDiee:

Everyone has experience. Us women could very easily start compiling lists about what idiotic douchebags men are but we don't because we are mature, emotionally healthy and wise enough to know the 5 douchebags we've met do not constitute the entire male population in actual fact it says something about YOU and the world you are building for yourself. Tosyn2much does not respect women, if he did he wouldn't even be compiling these childish lists. It is disrespectful and is a form of psychological assault on women. Now impressionable young women will see these immature lists created by this immature amateur and will start having misconceptions about what it means to be a woman and they will want to conform to this sexist posts about what is girlfriend material. All of this is designed to psychologically abuse women and create a insecurity in them so that they'll be ripe to used by the types of Tosyn2much. It's sad that impressionable young men like you are also getting affected because you see this idiocy as the Holy Grail. If you want to learn about women go to your mother, go to your sister - they will teach you far more than this Tosyn2much. Their lessons will actually teach you how to find and keep the woman of your dreams.

Just by the way ironically enough Tosyn2much's lists actually show they were created by someone who hasn't had much experience with WOMEN and is an amateur when it comes to WOMEN. Obviously if you date or hangout with young girls you will get an up and down as they themselves are learning. Tosyn2much needs to grow up and if he wants to learn about WOMEN he should star t dating WOMEN.
Clap for yourself.. You have spoken wisely
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by lovely17(m): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2015
ehn ehn so na relationship as angela want dats y she dey close mark me every time for class no probs issorite I go show her
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2015
DieeDiee:

Everyone has experience. Us women could very easily start compiling lists about what idiotic douchebags men are but we don't because we are mature, emotionally healthy and wise enough to know the 5 douchebags we've met do not constitute the entire male population in actual fact it says something about YOU and the world you are building for yourself. Tosyn2much does not respect women, if he did he wouldn't even be compiling these childish lists. It is disrespectful and is a form of psychological assault on women. Now impressionable young women will see these immature lists created by this immature amateur and will start having misconceptions about what it means to be a woman and they will want to conform to this sexist posts about what is girlfriend material. All of this is designed to psychologically abuse women and create a insecurity in them so that they'll be ripe to used by the types of Tosyn2much. It's sad that impressionable young men like you are also getting affected because you see this idiocy as the Holy Grail. If you want to learn about women go to your mother, go to your sister - they will teach you far more than this Tosyn2much. Their lessons will actually teach you how to find and keep the woman of your dreams.

Just by the way ironically enough Tosyn2much's lists actually show they were created by someone who hasn't had much experience with WOMEN and is an amateur when it comes to WOMEN. Obviously if you date or hangout with young girls you will get an up and down as they themselves are learning. Tosyn2much needs to grow up and if he wants to learn about WOMEN he should star t dating WOMEN.
[i] Your comment reeks of hatred.. I have been watching you attack this dude since the little time I have spent on this forum

If you think you are really mature, why not come up with your own threads and show your impact in your own little way rather than dissing him and derailing every of his threads

Do you know what ? I ran through your previously created threads and to my surprise I couldn't even see any sensible thread

Don't even bother to quote me cos I won't reply

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 10:05am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:
I think I will comment again

Now this is getting hot!!!
pour water! grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
pour water! grin
grin grin

ice block will do the jib better jare
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
pour water! grin
grin grin

ice blocks will do the job better jare
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 10:08am On Feb 17, 2015
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2015
Bisolarh:
[i] Your comment reeks of hatred.. I have been watching you attack this dude since the little time I have spent on this forum

If you think you are really mature, why not come up with your own threads and show your impact in your own little way rather than dissing him and derailing every of his threads

Do you know what ? I ran through your previously created threads and to my surprise I couldn't even see any sensible thread

but I can quote you abi

grin grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Psalmwise(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2015
DieeDiee:

Everyone has experience. Us women could very easily start compiling lists about what idiotic douchebags men are but we don't because we are mature, emotionally healthy and wise enough to know the 5 douchebags we've met do not constitute the entire male population in actual fact it says something about YOU and the world you are building for yourself. Tosyn2much does not respect women, if he did he wouldn't even be compiling these childish lists. It is disrespectful and is a form of psychological assault on women. Now impressionable young women will see these immature lists created by this immature amateur and will start having misconceptions about what it means to be a woman and they will want to conform to this sexist posts about what is girlfriend material. All of this is designed to psychologically abuse women and create an insecurity in them so that they'll be ripe to used by the types of Tosyn2much. It's sad that impressionable young men like you are also getting affected because you see this idiocy as the Holy Grail. If you want to learn about women go to your mother, go to your sister - they will teach you far more than this Tosyn2much. Their lessons will actually teach you how to find and keep the woman of your dreams.

Just by the way ironically enough Tosyn2much's lists actually show they were created by someone who hasn't had much experience with WOMEN and is an amateur when it comes to WOMEN. Obviously if you date or hangout with young girls you will get an up and down as they themselves are learning. Tosyn2much needs to grow up and if he wants to learn about WOMEN he should start dating WOMEN.
[b]
DieeDiee:

[/b]
DieeDiee:

For your mind...,All wat he said is wat I myself dey see...,9ja babes mentality diff from d mentality of other countrybabes
Cos persn dey talk abt d core truth of d girls naw...,una dey baptise am wit critisim...well sha e no affect am..., So if una no lik wetin I dey I'm dey talk free I'm...,This tosyn is Made of Truth...,His monicker should be Tosyntruthmuch
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Dotwillis1(m): 10:10am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

grin grin

ice blocks will do the job better jare
lol abi, ao wz d trip?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 17, 2015
@tosyne2much, dey here dey make fun of NL ladies while people are ripping off from your writeups, just saw this topic, word for word on another website and no credit was given to you as the original author!
abi na copy and paste you sef go do ni. undecided undecided undecided
nigeriamag.com is the website cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Gooci(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
skywalker888:
Guys sabi rubbish us for nairaland ehn cheesy

Is you Anakin Skywalker cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
Dotwillis1:
lol abi, ao wz d trip?
journey to abakaliki is a very nice trip !!!

grin grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by DieeDiee: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2015
Bisolarh:

Darling I wish I cared for your reply. You even went through my posts I wish I cared enough to do the same for you. I don't even know what the helll you are talking about first time I spoke to this guy was yesterday. And sweety before you use big words it would help to know meanings and implications of the words. Hate implies feelings (I know you are slow so I'll try put it another way) in order for you to hate something you have to have feelings for it. I don't know this guy and do not care to therefore I do not have feelings for him in other words it's impossible for me to even hate him. Now go do something useful like learn how to have pride and see when someone is insulting you as a woman (if you are even a woman).

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.