Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends (73816 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Ladies Who Have No Boyfriends / How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends--thatyorubadude / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by bamite(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
brito:

Na who change dp for this one?
being unnecessary aggressive is also a sign of desperation 4ur info
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!!! So True...

On Nairaland,,she starts quoting you up and down.

She must find a way to advertise her single status in some of her posts.

She deliberately puts up her contact details on her profile grin

On some profiles you'll see "i'm a God fearing and independent lady" as their personal message.
This one is to attract suitors for marriage grin

tongue
I have that as my PM tho and I ain't searching!!! I have received lots of PMS yet haven't replied any lately....so being God fearing might not necessary mean one is searching.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by IVORY2009(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
nebukadnezzari:
Number 3 is the truth, ive dated n shagged so many girls that do this especially in enugu. Sometimes if im in need of fresh blood i will just dress up n go to shoprite always leave with a new date 80% of the time.

i hope you dey check ur HIV status bros....

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

I just quoted him to tell him , That's all

grin grin
How are you boo ?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by defemidefemi(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:
And if they don't do these things how would you know they are into you. grin

nice one op

#sipping coffee
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by defemidefemi(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
diddydiva:

nice one op

#sipping coffee
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by marylandcakes: 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
@OP and you wonder why some ladies choose to be unfriendly after reading this. What is wrong with a lady striking a conversation or smiling without narrow minded conclusions like this . We live in a very sad world.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by nebukadnezzari(m): 11:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
IVORY2009:

i hope you dey check ur HIV status bros....

Theres this thingy called condoms, im not sure youve heard about it over there. Judging from d jamb question you just asked me

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by bamite(m): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2015
jaybee3:

You don't wink at your fellow man bro, that's so GAY
lol..funny troll
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 17, 2015
defemidefemi:
you sha want us to notice u dat U're searching, NO PROBLEM!!! $end ur number, I kno dat's wat u want. (I kno u will deny it o)
I think you have to work on your comprehension.

Woman wrapper oshi grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by redsquare(m): 12:13am On Feb 17, 2015
akinsadeez:
This list is soooo true especially number one.

This list just made me remember my experience when I was still serving. The house I rented, there was this girl there. She was just out of SS3 and was seeking admission into the university. She came to live with one of the tenants while processing her admission. The first thing I noticed about the girl was her bountiful chest. Those things were huge and bouncy. She was really 'buxomly' blessed. lipsrsealed
At first I thought she was just being friendly with me like all the other tenants as people usually like corpers. Anytime I came back from court the girl would run up to me, take my bag and hug me with those things. However I began having second thoughts when I noticed a pattern. Anytime I decided to wash my clothes at the well, that is when the girl will know that she wants to fetch water. She would then change into a wrapper to be fetching water while I was washing. To start with, when fetching the water the fetching motion would make the wrapper slip and she would now be using her hand to adjust them things while giving me a good view. Choi!
secondly while fetching d water, some would pour on the wrapper making the thing to stick to the ......... To make matters worse she would now call me to come and help her lift the pail of water on her head for her to carry it inside d house. When she bends down for us to lift the pail together I will now be looking directly at those huge things very near my face with nothing but a flimsy wet wrapper covering them. Choi.
I almost made a move until I learnt that she was just 17yrs. I used to come across child defilement cases everyday and was even handling some myself so it was definitely a no-no for me. Besides there were many willing fellow corpers for me to contemplate messing with an underage in the same house.
The day I did my POP the girl really surprised me though.

Bia, this guy come and complete your story jor. Which kain suspense be this? Just when I was about enjoying your story, you just truncated it. Better finished what you started OR....... angry

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by wtfCode: 12:14am On Feb 17, 2015
pureguide:
Man u won. And I won 138k. And ur here talking rubbish

Choi! Nairabet una don blesssssssssssssssssS me scatter. Let the money keep pumping in and out. No time

Hope u guys also got paid today? Because I just won as usual. If u no win no worry just contact me make I show u the link on how to predict and win without much stress

Call/whatsapp: 08039710459
pin:21CB6207

Serious hustlers only.
are u on facebook bro?, my whatsapp's really acting funny.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by IVORY2009(m): 12:15am On Feb 17, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Theres this thingy called condoms, im not sure youve heard about it over there. Judging from d jamb question you just asked me

bros yeeee... I doubt if u dey do research @ all, open ur eyes "condom" nor fit protect u 100%, stay with one partner.

*Frm federal ministry of health na him bring u dis message so*

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
How are you boo ?
angry
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by nebukadnezzari(m): 12:24am On Feb 17, 2015
IVORY2009:

bros yeeee... I doubt if u dey do research @ all, open ur eyes "condom" nor fit protect u 100%, stay with one partner.

*Frm federal ministry of health na him bring u dis message so*

Thats an old wives tale coined in order to scare nigerians away from sex...i bet your "one partner" is premier soap. Cluless nigerian every thin person is a Hiv suspect to you.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Navvy(m): 12:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Jennimma:
I just had to comment...so TRUE!

Tosyne2much!!!! undecided kiss
hey jennimma what's up. Been a while. Hope you're good?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by defemidefemi(m): 12:31am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

I think you have to work on your comprehension.

Woman wrapper oshi grin
Lol. no crying. I was just joking. less I 4get u look nic in ur DP.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 17, 2015
defemidefemi:
Lol. no crying. I was just joking. less I 4get u look nic in ur DP.
thank u grin
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by mozele(m): 12:42am On Feb 17, 2015
OP you really did a good investigation on the matter on ground.

I can see promotion of rank ahead... But if dem ladies catch you, hehehe
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by gbodimowo(m): 1:00am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=30792492][/quote]
carry on
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by gbodimowo(m): 1:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Movesz:
This thread will just lead jjc guys to runs girl trap..

exactly
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by gbodimowo(m): 1:05am On Feb 17, 2015
Crocz:

You had to quote all that just to say "OK"? undecided

that's a true S B A N
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by toshmann(m): 1:09am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

nice one op

#sipping coffee

I like peeps who say the truth grin

Abeg maje una dey do am like this, so things would move quickly, easier and more efficiently.
cheesy
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by gbodimowo(m): 1:09am On Feb 17, 2015
akinsadeez:
This list is soooo true especially number one.

This list just made me remember my experience when I was still serving. The house I rented, there was this girl there. She was just out of SS3 and was seeking admission into the university. She came to live with one of the tenants while processing her admission. The first thing I noticed about the girl was her bountiful chest. Those things were huge and bouncy. She was really 'buxomly' blessed. lipsrsealed
At first I thought she was just being friendly with me like all the other tenants as people usually like corpers. Anytime I came back from court the girl would run up to me, take my bag and hug me with those things. However I began having second thoughts when I noticed a pattern. Anytime I decided to wash my clothes at the well, that is when the girl will know that she wants to fetch water. She would then change into a wrapper to be fetching water while I was washing. To start with, when fetching the water the fetching motion would make the wrapper slip and she would now be using her hand to adjust them things while giving me a good view. Choi!
secondly while fetching d water, some would pour on the wrapper making the thing to stick to the ......... To make matters worse she would now call me to come and help her lift the pail of water on her head for her to carry it inside d house. When she bends down for us to lift the pail together I will now be looking directly at those huge things very near my face with nothing but a flimsy wet wrapper covering them. Choi.
I almost made a move until I learnt that she was just 17yrs. I used to come across child defilement cases everyday and was even handling some myself so it was definitely a no-no for me. Besides there were many willing fellow corpers for me to contemplate messing with an underage in the same house.
The day I did my POP the girl really surprised me though.

how?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 17, 2015
toshmann:

I like peeps who say the truth grin

Abeg maje una dey do am like this, so things would move quickly, easier and more efficiently.
cheesy
grin grin

chai

You too like pussy grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Decryptor(m): 1:13am On Feb 17, 2015

1. She Utilizes Opportunity
She spots a guy whom she likes standing in front of her compound, she tries to come out even if she has nothing doing outside and that's when she remembers the grass in front of their house has not been cleared since the time of Soddom and Gommara, she goes inside and picks a cutlass and while cutting, she starts gazing at him hoping he would come to say "oooooh pretty, lemme do this for you".. Hahaha !!! cheesy

No wonder Nkem did this the day while i was relaxing in my room taking fresh air. Immediately she spotted me on that window... shocked shocked shocked

NOTE: I PERSONALLY CLEARED THE GRASS ON THAT AREA THE DAY BEFORE...I WAS SURPRISED WHEN SHE RAN OUT WITH A KNIFE AND STARTED BENDING NYASH FOR ME ALL IN THE NAME OF CLEARING "SPIRITUAL" GRASS angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by cofidentialoly(f): 1:18am On Feb 17, 2015
smileyHeheheh...lolHeheheh...lolHeheheh...lol
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 17, 2015
Decryptor:

No wonder Nkem did this the day while i was relaxing in my room taking fresh air. Immediately she spotted me on that window... shocked shocked shocked

NOTE: I PERSONALLY CLEARED THE GRASS ON THAT AREA THE DAY BEFORE...I WAS SURPRISED WHEN SHE RAN OUT WITH A KNIFE AND STARTED BENDING NYASH FOR ME ALL IN THE NAME OF CLEARING "SPIRITUAL" GRASS angry angry

Lol n ur taking d poor girls pic, she mite actually b cutting grass for real

1 Like

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=30792492][/quote]

She says shes single but yet acts unavailable.
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Decryptor(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2015
Lala247:

Lol n ur taking d poor girls pic, she mite actually b cutting grass for real

Cutting which grass? Abegi...e don tay wey the girl dey look my side jare!

What did you expect me to do nah?

At first i was like...

then i had to grab my Tab and put it on camera mode and was like...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 17, 2015
Decryptor:

What did you expect me to do nah?

At first i was like...

then i had to grab my Tab and put it on camera mode and was like...

Did she know you were there?
Re: How To Spot Ladies Desperately Looking For Boyfriends by defemidefemi(m): 1:41am On Feb 17, 2015
diddydiva:

thank u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Want To Be Somebody's Girlfriend, I Have Everything You Want'- Lady Cries Out / Dating A Guy Abroad — Nigerian Lady Based In Ireland Speaks. Photos / Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.