Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC (18308 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / The True Meaning Of Change According To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2015
cindicandy:
They are fighting barcanista simply because he told them the utmost truth.

Yeebhoe fool, where is the pics? I am waiting for you.

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Topeakintola:

U are a bastard. You were the one that sent threats to barcanista and released his private details on this forum. Can you swear on the life of your parents that you didn't post barcanista pictures on here??

swerve please, I am allergic to heddiots.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

I know you are very biased and will always show it. Go back through the thread and see the smelling albino that derail the thread by posting irrelevant school pics on the thread. One day, you will learn to be honest.
OK, can you take a stroll to hell now?
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Missy89(f): 11:03am On Feb 18, 2015
embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
OK, can you take a stroll to hell now?

Your i.diot father should continue to rest in hell, we know he was frustrated till death took him away, may his soul continue to rest in hell. Hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:06am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
GenBloodykilIer:

Nope your harlot is more frustrated because she's running out of customers

Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother

Otu nne i ebea grin

[/s]

You keep repeating the same jargons on all thread, it seems thats the tactics they used when banging your the village LovePeddler you call a mother. We know you were father by thousand mad men more reason you behave like a real lunatics on nairaland. You are getting more frustrated and miserable by the day, only God knows how many times you pummel the wh.ore you call mother daily. It sucks to be you. Bastard son of a million lunatic fathers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
ADEWALEsegunn:
Ngozi, how far grin

Calm your nerves or yoloba people go cry here cheesy
[/s]

I am allergic to nonentity like you that waste my time. You will rant till tomorrow and cant do anything, swerve and go play with sand. B.astard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
GenBloodykilIer:

Yes I'll keep repeating it till your Hopless useless father takes action and stop his dirty harlot wife from forking dogs

I won't stop till people like your mother get killed by angry aids infested yolobar mob

grin

A typical yolobar father
[/s]

Step up your game, you are becoming more frustrated and boring. I will make sure i make the village w.hore you call a mother regret the day he ever open her wide smelling cu.nt for public use. You have been behaving like a cursed goat for long, you will hear am today, you bastard son of a mad woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Topeakintola: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2015
Customized13 swear to God that you were not the one sending threats to Barcanista?? You threatened to kill him and you post his pictures on Nl. U post his Facebook profile screenshot. We have all the evidence.

I hate liars like you. We Yorubas protected Barcanista from you so shut up
customized13:
swerve please, I am allergic to heddiots.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:13am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
ADEWALEsegunn:
Yoruba's have enough pictures of shanties and squalids to have fun with here wink grin

I am just warning you before hand cheesy
[/s]

Devil punish your mother, who is holding your filthy cursed hand. Get the mess outta here if you will keep repeating same trash. You cursed goat

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Berem my doll

Konji egbugo m ebea ooooo

You wan make i die here

Icholu ka m nwo
Ka Chineke me gi ebere.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Topeakintola:
Customized13 swear to God that you were not the one sending threats to Barcanista?? You threatened to kill him and you post his pictures on Nl. U post his Facebook profile screenshot. We have all the evidence.

I hate liars like you. We Yorubas protected Barcanista from you so shut up
please get lost with your antics and gimmicks. Don't involve me in your dance of shame.

Barcanista is one opposition I have always respected and most times we engage in healthy arguments here, stop being stvpidly paranoid.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by EMANY01(m): 11:16am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=FindOut post=30839272]"

[/size][/b]I'm a firm proponent of attacking the message and not the messenger but in this case, bros, you don fall hands seriously, and the rottenness and filth of the messenger is preventing us from even considering the biased message you have unsuccessfully tried to wrap in the garb of objectivity[size=8pt][b][quote ].

When that rabid mad incestuous dog was writing public letters to GEJ from his stolen farm land we were told to focus on the message and not the messenger.A message we all know now to be a compendium of lies (some of us have always known) .
Now someone tells you a the truth and all you can talk about is how the messenger is "rotten and biased".
God sees ya'all in 4K.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Frankiss44(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:
Barcanista this is chessboard..... welcome back bro, I used to support APC but I have seen the light, There is no atom of chasnge in APC just bunch of criminals wanting to use an old Buhari and a Pastor to hoodwink the masses..... The little evil(GEJ) I know is better than the big devil ( OBJ, Atiku, Tinubu, PDP Migrants) I dont know
Once again welcome back bro and other expected returnees

God bless you real good

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2015
all these clamors for change self,

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
GenBloodykilIer:

Nope devil will not purnish his mother rather Thunder will fire your mama and papa there
Useless nonentity

Born of dog

grin

A typical yolobar harlot faces
[/s]

You are getting more boring and tasteless. You are still a learner in e-war, go back to the street to learn. Meanwhile, I will make sure we arrest all the drunk 46 men that gang ra.paed your senile mother to stipour cos that scenario brought your useless self to this world. You can now see that you have been cursed from womb, and will remain so till you join your late father in heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Flets: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=13pt]Change is when you begged NgeneUkwenu FOR FORM OF SECURITY and he diplomatically swerved you aside, and now you are Singing for the PDP while eating back your Vomit![/size]

Berem, egift, ngeneukwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, cleverly, ilugunboy.

Is Ngenwukwuenu a he?
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Frankiss44(m): 11:22am On Feb 18, 2015
xtervaganza:
Barcanista, e no go better for you ooo

I've always said it , this bastards are always available at a price

I guess pdp are the highest bidder now

Omo ofo

This is just their mentality.... Attack the messenger instead of the message...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Igbo Wars Against The British / Hijab Saga: MURIC Submits Memorandum To House Of Reps / Nigeria Has Lost 20 Rangers – National Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.