Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC (18313 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / The True Meaning Of Change According To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by cindicandy(f): 10:35am On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista we love you for seeing the light at last.

APC represent darkness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by cindicandy(f): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:

More from your heaven on earth.

shut up. you clown from the rust kingdom

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Demdem(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Ok i am a product of dog sperm

Gud.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 10:39am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
cindicandy:

shut up. you clown from the rust kingdom
[/s]

Coming from a cursed goat from an erosion ravaged land.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

No it can never be well with your harlot mother till she upgrades from forking dogs to human beings

Barcanista is what your generations will be dreaming on to archive.
Your father is an arm robber your mother is a harlot

In all

May they all die by bomb isha Allah

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i ebea
Nkita lacha gi anya ebea
Afo sagbuo nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
hahahahhaha another mad man on the loose

Not surprised though as only low lives come from your region recently

And you said in sha allah and speak Igbo in the same comment? Which one do you belong?

Militant or boko haram? I'm sure as hell you belong to one of those w@nkers lol

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by xtervaganza(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2015
D9ty7:

A disgrace to what if I may ask?
Are you saying some people started supporting APC because of Barcanista? Are you one of such people?
Come off it man, no one can convince me with his words to support a political party. I support whoever I deemed fit to steer the ship.
ok ok

But the fool led so.e people to apc
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Remarkable: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]

What is instructive though to note is: his fellow APC goons from the SW as himself can easily do the same thing, from Gbawe to Berom, Omenka, OAM4j and the likes: that is, they are purposely blinded to the success of GEJ all around them, and with their sight, they gaze, and even blow up Nigeria's problems as GEJ's; they plug their nostrils to the fresh air and tell you that "Yeye dey smell"; you get my drift? (I could say similar for other senses lol)... but their senses have been selectively turned off to anything that puts GEJ in a good image, and so you often hear them say GEJ has done "nothing"...

So what you see this OP has done, even though lots of us kept repeating to all who cared to listen that this dude was a fake, (especially how from the get go he claimed to be from the SS whereas he is Orlando Owoh from the SW); and got tired of sounding that alarm but debunked his useless wikkepdia & google posts, is a pointer to what many of these praise-singers o/feel (their stomach first, disguising it with patriotism) and is also another pointer for you all that were strung along, to find out things for yourselves. Do not depend on what a googler comes and dumps on a thread here... I understand lack of free/cheap internet might be a factor against information research, but always be hesitant or wait to confirm from different sources before "buying" anything PDP or APC fans on NL tell you (even in real life too... sorry that you got deceived; I apologize on his behalf as I feel disgusted myself that a "man" that can not stand by his words and does it so abashedly as this guy has? is not a man at all, his you-know-what should be "taken" from him).
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
You are the hater the hater of children suffering how could you be attacking ME those are recent pictures google it! I will always fight for children where ever. Maybe nobody fight for you as a child but I Am fighting for your future children!

The poor in Lagos deserve someone to champion them shame on you that your those children enemy!

All Fashola could do for children was a stupid tooth brush contest the whole 8 years in office shameless men both of you for supporting evil!

Look at unregistered private schools registering children in Lagos because the public schools suck. You people are wicked!

Hypocrite afin, I am waiting for you here and make sure you call the local Dada agbo seller when coming. Here is another school in your region but you are always blaming the SW for your misfortune.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by cindicandy(f): 10:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Ngozievergreeen:
[s][/s]

Coming from a cursed goat from an erosion ravaged land.

so you want to selfservice with her pics? Wait I am coming with real pictures of the slum called Lagos and other rural state capitals of the Southwest region

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 10:45am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
Remarkable:

What is instructive though to note is: his fellow APC goons from the SW as himself can easily do the same thing, from Gbawe to Berom, Omenka, OAM4j and the likes: that is, they are purposely blinded to the success of GEJ all around them, and with their sight, they gaze, and even blow up Nigeriaès problems as GEJ's; they plug their nostrils to the fresh air and tell you that "Yehyeh dey smell"; you get my drift? (I could say similar for other senses lol)... but their senses have been selectively turned off to anything that puts GEJ in a good image, and so you often hear them say GEJ has done "nothing"...

So what you see this OP has done, even though lots of us kept repeating to all who cared to listen that this dude was a fake, (especially how from the get go he claimed to be from the SS whereas he is Orlando Owoh from the SW); and got tired of sounding that alarm but debunked his useless wikkepdia & google posts, this is a pointer for you all that were strung along to find out things for yourselves. Do not depend on what a googler comes and dumps on a thread here... I understand lack of free/cheap internet might be a factor against information research, but always be hesitant or wait to confirm from different sources before "buying" anything PDP or APC fans on NL tell you (even in real life too... sorry that you got deceived; I apologize on his behalf as I feel disgusted myself that a "man" that can not stand by his words and does it so abashedly as this guy has? is not a man at all, his you-know-what should be "taken" from him).
[/s]

Tribalist fool, you can continue to rant and blame the SW for your misfortune. You are a nonentity and will be shamed soon. Useless goat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
cindicandy:

so you want to selfservice with her pics? Wait I am coming with real pictures of the slum called Lagos and other rural state capital of the Southwest region
[/s]

There is nothing interesting in your mother rotten p.unny, it stinks of rotten egg and can be used as a gas weapon of mass destruction. I am waiting for you here with it while i show you more of your cursed region that you all fools regused to see but quick to blame the Sw for your misfortune.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2015
They have turned into a tribal thread just because igbos are protecting barcanista. NAwa ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 10:50am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

The only person to be blamed here is your dirty harlot mother who forks dogs

Useless nonentity
Hopless yolobar bastard

You will die of frustration here today after repeating same jargons more than hundred times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 10:51am On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:
They have turned into a tribal thread just because igbos are protecting barcanista. NAwa ooooo

I know you are very biased and will always show it. Go back through the thread and see the smelling albino that derail the thread by posting irrelevant school pics on the thread. One day, you will learn to be honest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Missy89(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2015
shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Reptyle(m): 10:52am On Feb 18, 2015
customized13:

Hear yourself... embarassed
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Topeakintola: 10:52am On Feb 18, 2015
U are a bastard. You were the one that sent threats to barcanista and released his private details on this forum. Can you swear on the life of your parents that you didn't post barcanista pictures on here??

customized13:

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by cindicandy(f): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
They are fighting barcanista simply because he told them the utmost truth.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Missy89(f): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Extractor101: 10:56am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
GenBloodykilIer:

Nope the only stinking pucccy here is your miserable harlot mother's pucccy
Do you know how dog's sperm smell?
[/s]

Your frustration is setting in silently, they should press more harder until you start cursing your mother with otun n i and other yeebotic crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by PointB: 10:57am On Feb 18, 2015
I am surprised the Op didn't see this (APC) hypocrisy all along. Very surprised!

If all there is any party representing, it is the PDP!

PDP has effectively ousted many of their old and deadweight members, who in turn have moved to APC! Effectively, PDP is changing for better, while APC is being polluted by the day!

A party that has Obj, Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Germade, and co, surely can never be said to be better than the one with Anenih and Edwin Clark. So what change is APC blarbing about? I think it's change for the worse!

PDP has a few rough edges, while APC is a congregation of the most vile ex-pdp creatures!

VOTE Wisely!

4 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Ngozievergreeen: 10:58am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
GenBloodykilIer:

You're the only irrelevant bastard coward here hiding from your worst nemesis moniker

No wonder yolobars are cowards because most of them are products of dog's sperm

Just like this man
[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Demdem(m): 10:58am On Feb 18, 2015
GenBloodykilIer:

Really? my mother forks dogs

Wonderful, tell me more.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / DPR Disowns Bashir Ahmad Appointment Letter, Says It's Fake / One Feared Dead In Cult Battle In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.