Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC (18304 Views)

Gospel According To Saint Kanu Nnamdi / The Gospel Of Change According To Saint Apc / The True Meaning Of Change According To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=13pt]Change is when you begged NgeneUkwenu FOR FORM OF SECURITY and he diplomatically swerved you aside, and now you are Singing for the PDP while eating back your Vomit![/size]

Berem, egift, ngeneukwenu, barcarnista, Obiagelli, demdem, Omenka, GenBuhari, kelsoft, OrlandoOwo, Caseless, MichaelSokoto, gbawe, donphilopus, koboko69, cramjonse, arresa, cleverly, ilugunboy.
Ngeneukwunu so you are Gbawe...anyway you have been lying from ages

7 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Demdem:

Please What was his response? What is the nature of threats did he say he was receiving? Even me that deserves to be threatened because I regard the fool in aso rock as a bastard is yet to be threatened. I don't believe that threat Crap
jorr.
who wunna go after da bloody arsse of this dead drooling zombie? who wunna go after da pale n decaying arsse of this senile solomon grundy of a senior spotlite grumpus trying to sound relevant? I damm well know frankestein do dream!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 18, 2015
Djicemob:
Change is when NL APC fans claim barcanista is irrelevant but rush in to CRY when he creates eye-opening threads like this.

Change is when Atiku,Amaechi etc wants to shout "PDP has destroyed nigeria for 16years..." but stops in their tracks grin

Change is when the best APC can offer is Buhari
grin
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ManMountain(m): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Patewo:

Is this true? I have noticed barcanista has been severally dodging the questions asked at him.

1. Did you ask for security or not?

2. Did you beg/solicit for money from APC stalwarts on this forum?

3. Did you switch camps again all because of a lady? Which lady is that?

4. Are you still being threatened, or in what way are you safe?
let him also swear he never collects money from an APC person here on NL
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 18, 2015
seriously bro, wats happening to u?? barcanista. if u do not know, u made me believe in GMB which shud be a very big kudos to u. why den are u doing this??

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:58am On Feb 18, 2015
Demdem:

Please What was his response? What is the nature of threats did he say he was receiving? Even me that deserves to be threatened because I regard the fool in aso rock as a bastard is yet to be threatened. I don't believe that threat Crap
jorr.

My brother, I wonder, if Clerverly and demdem have not been threatened with all their comments who is barcanista to be threatened? About the response let's wait for him!

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Demdem(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2015
gists:

I didn't want to be a part of this thread until I read this your response. People have moved from PDP to APC and vise-versa and nothing happened. The reason why your case is different is your reason/motive for moving. Of course you (and every Nigerian) have the right to switch allegiance to any party at any time of your choice, but people wonder if you were sincere and true to your apc stance initially if you can just change simply because some APC members disagreed with your opinion (I don't want to go into the issue of your PM communication with Gbawe). So does it mean you will also switch to APGA or LP or even Kowa tomorrow if you have another disagreement with PDP members (or whatever party you now support).
You are the one displaying intolerance here. Why should anyone who truly believed in a movement just switched to the opposing school of thought after a mere disagreement with his/her colleagues. As I said, while you have every right to decamp, your reason for decamping (mere disagreement with NL APC supporters) shows you never really believed in the movement - which shows you are the one that is not tolerant.
I assume you are married: Will you switch to a new wife if she disagrees with you in a discussion?

Oh BTW @topic: iHaveDecided #GMB/PYO.

Word......especially the coloured.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Demdem:

jorr.
who wunna go after da bloody arsse of this dead drooling zombie? who wunna go after da pale n decaying arsse of this senile solomon grundy of a senior spotlite grumpus trying to sound relevant? I damm well know frankestein do dream!!
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Demdem:

jorr.

. . . . . . . . . .like I said in another thread, that boy is simply looking for bread . . . . . . . . . . .massaging his ego by opening thread after thread to exhibit his low level of comprehension . . . . . . . . . "The underlying problem with many Backstabbers is a lack of self-esteem.” ~ Les Parrott . . . . . . .

4 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ShehuAba(m): 9:59am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista the new critic of APC.

Wetin concern me. This thread makes absolutely no sense to me.

4 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by zimoni(f): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
No be small thing oooooooo.

This is serious.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Ngeneukwunu so you are Gbawe...anyway you have been lying from ages

No sir, I am not gbawe. The mail was a syndicated one from him, asking for Form of PROTECTION.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ManMountain(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
You see one good thing about life is that it exposes who people are when the chips goes down. I like responding to people with the best "possible" message and time. Let them continue, it won't deter me from criticising APC
Ole is ole, swear you never collect money for APC person on NL before

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is when you ask for a revolution thru violence but threaten any one who do thesame.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by biafranqueen: 10:01am On Feb 18, 2015
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

Kellene the albino, i can help you derail this rubbish thread. Your useless governor is stealing you all blindly but you wont ever open a thread about him. Open a thread about your gov before we can take you serious. Rubbish
Stocker! Go and open a thread about why your obsessed with an albino, and stop looking for my attention self-servicer!
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by vivalavida(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Even id PDP paid barcanista,warriz the big deal?
Werent we all here when hafiz oyetoro aka saka was dancing and singing *i don port ooo,i don port go MTN?
Barcanista has ported to PDP. So u all should get that into your rhick skullz. I wish barcanista can even recreate that saka's porting video. This time he will throw his broom away and run under an umbrella cause of the heavy rain and watch while the rain carries the broom away.lolz

5 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Demdem(m): 10:02am On Feb 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My brother, I wonder, if Clerverly and demdem have not been threatened with all their comments who is barcanista to be threatened? About the response let's wait for him!

Seriously am interested in the nature of threat.
Did he see the bastard Okuigbe in his dream?
Was Reno on him with Knife?
Was Obanikoro chasing him with soldiers?
Did Obiakpor boys / wike thugs burn down his compound in the village?
What exactly is the nature of this threat?

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:03am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is when u belive in the courts during ikuforujis trial and don't belive in the same court during election.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Bayswater: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
ManMountain:
Asika Obi don settle. ole is ole cheesy cheesy
[/s]

What is this one saying? Would you like to be settled too?

Nansense.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by 1wolex85: 10:03am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
. Thanks Boss! I never knew their anger until I created an innocent thread to express my own opinion. They said I was a PDP mole and hungry. I left them to "return to my master", they still turn-around to say I have been bought. How can I be a mole and bebought at the same time?

So because some APC supporters called you names, you changed? You dont even know half of these people for christ sake. ON a thread about 2 weeks ago, I felt bad when seun called you a paid supporter because i felt you were more often than not fair in your views but with your actions these last few days, hmmmm!!! Its no crime to support pdp but do it with dignity not to give some flimsy excuses because you felt hurt by people you dont even know and may have no connection to apc as a party. It seems Seun was right after all. So sad.

4 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by experimentist: 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista can't be taken serious again. Forget all the well written writes up. All na wash.

2 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Demdem(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Rexxie:

who wunna go after da bloody arsse of this dead drooling zombie? who wunna go after da pale n decaying arsse of this senile solomon grundy of a senior spotlite grumpus trying to sound relevant? I damm well know frankestein do dream!!

Rexfool, talking senselessly since the beginning of time. Jonah-daft till ur early
grave.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Extractor101: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
[s]
biafranqueen:
Stocker! Go and open a thread about why your obsessed with an albino, and stop looking for my attention self-servicer!
[/s]

I am only pointing out your hypocrisy, I praised you few months ago on one thread. I hate the way you attack Fashola but praise your own governor like he is doing wonders. I will always call you out until you repent, and stop being an hateful albino.

3 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Patewo: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
You see one good thing about life is that it exposes who people are when the chips goes down. I like responding to people with the best "possible" message and time. Let them continue, it won't deter me from criticising APC

You have been exposed as a low life. Someone who begs for money/protection. Reno Omokri aka beaf was once on this forum. Where is he today? He even fears for his tomorrow. Cramjones aka FFK was once relevant on this forum. Today he has turned himself into a national nuisance who will definitely end up at Kirikiri.

Your chips are down. You have been exposed as an utter hypocrite who has not the ambition of a better Nigeria, but the ambition of a better pocket. Gradually, you are writing your name in DISGRACE.

7 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Demdem(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
Rexxie:

who wunna go after da bloody arsse of this dead drooling zombie? who wunna go after da pale n decaying arsse of this senile solomon grundy of a senior spotlite grumpus trying to sound relevant? I damm well know frankestein do dream!

Demdem:

Rexfool, talking senselessly since the beginning of time. Jonah-daft till ur early
grave.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by dein77(m): 10:05am On Feb 18, 2015
The hypocrisy of the APC guys nauseates me to the highest heavens.

When one decamps to their side, they are hailed as progressives. When the reverse occurs, they are tagged FFK, or other derogatory terms. These swapping of allegiance happens all the time, and adds to the political intrigues.

What will happen to the APC if it experienced the kind of mass political exodus occurring in the PDP?

Information is power. It brings changes. I know my brother Barcanista. He's not decamp in because of any pecuniary interests or benefits. It simply dawned on him he was on the wrong side, and quickly retraced. It's allowed.

Welcome back Bro. This fold is where you belong, not some broom waving group.

7 Likes

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by biafranqueen: 10:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Extractor101:
[s][/s]

I am only pointing out your hypocrisy, I praised you few months ago on one thread. I hate the way you attack Fashola but praise your own governor like he is doing wonders. I will always call you out until you repent, and stop being an hateful albino.
You are the hater the hater of children suffering how could you be attacking ME those are recent pictures google it! I will always fight for children where ever. Maybe nobody fight for you as a child but I Am fighting for your future children!

The poor in Lagos deserve someone to champion them shame on you that your those children enemy!

All Fashola could do for children was a stupid tooth brush contest the whole 8 years in office shameless men both of you for supporting evil!

Look at unregistered private schools registering children in Lagos because the public schools suck. You people are wicked!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2015
Change is when APC wants us to look at buhari's supposedly hard hand on selective corrupt officials in the past but do not want us to criticize the barbaric actions from that same past.
Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by ahaika23: 10:10am On Feb 18, 2015
APC propaganda is wearing off gradually. It will not be long before the blinds will see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Patewo: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2015
ManMountain:

let him also swear he never collects money from an APC person here on NL

Barcanista, is this true? From whom have you been collecting money for posting on NL?

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by dein77(m): 10:12am On Feb 18, 2015
ahaika23:
APC propaganda is wearing off gradually. It will not be long before the blinds will see.

And we all see it for it truly is! I was almost caught in their Web of deception and lies.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Of Change According To "Saint" APC by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 18, 2015
Barcanista...you should have come up with a better reason for 'migrating' naa...
This one no hold water at all.... cheesy cheesy as you are far more intelligent than this...

So you have gone back to the people you claim were threatening you?
makes sense.. cheesy

All the best my guy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kyari: FG, Police Have Badly Sullied Nigeria’s Image / Salary Of A Nigerian Politician / Court Grants Agbele Bail, Awards N5m Damages Against EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.