Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,346 members, 7,839,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly (4116 Views)

The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by ggrin(f): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
hfinest1:
most friendly male: hfinest1
most wanted female: marieolae
most beautiful couple: ggrin and iceberylin
most useless female: irunobo, irunobo1, irunobo4ever
most beautiful smile : vickyyb
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:
romance section and its awards lately...undecided
And the threads are always started by the same group of _stupid people. . . Kmt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:
Hey guys, I felt I should just start up this thread.
This is not official, its just for fun.
So feel free to add yours

This is mine

Most intelligent male- ronald4life
Most inteligent female- mizmycoli
Most handsome male- naijaboiy
Most beautiful female- I am not gay so I don't give a shiit
Most annoying male- blackett
Most annoying female- ireneony
Best personality male- tosyne2much
Best female personality- farano
Funniest male- mrcorkangry
Funniest female- nneka123
Best mod- farano
Strictest mod- pasqal09
Best busybody- diddydiva
Best newcomer- tandullceblog

Please this is not official, its just for fun wink

Time registered: February 16, 2015

Time spent online: 1 day & 15 hours
still wondering how u got to know so much about NL
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
And the threads are always started by the same group of _stupid people. . . Kmt.

You are an A level depressed individual
You feel you can just come on nairaland and spew trash undecided

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by ronald4lif(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Twaci:
Male busybody - Ronald4lif

Lol! Amebo na work ohh grin

If I no amebo body no go sweet me smiley

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:

OMG!! embarassed

Sounds harsh

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

You're a first class jobless demented pathetically discombobulated she _idiot.
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by yinkus4u2c(f): 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Hey, be calm babe....the situation regardless smiley
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2015
yinkus4u2c:

OMG!! embarassed

Sounds harsh
The truth is a bitter pill. I wouldn't be on this stooopid praise singing thread if that fool had left me out of this baseless rubbish.
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Genea(f): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
ggrin:
undecided

gringringringringringringringrin
sis i just go with ur nl siggy on dis one,meehn am lost for words,ppl seekin attenton
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
You're a first class jobless demented pathetically discombobulated she _idiot.
Congrats bro
You just listed your characteristics undecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Brugo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
I wonder why this thread has not been locked or hidden. Is it because he/she "bribed" the moderators with bogus awards?
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
*yawns*
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Genea(f): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Time registered: February 16, 2015

Time spent online: 1 day & 15 hours
still wondering how u got to know so much about NL
mmmmmm my Gosh,seems like dose dat registered dis feb were just released frm somewhere ,wit d rate at which dey just create topics and comment anyhow

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Congrats bro
You just listed your characteristics undecided
I don't want to be associated with _stupid you. Keep my name from your dumbass excesses. I don't appreciate getting mentions for frivolous inconsequentialities.

Now, fvck off.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
Blackett:
I don't want to be associated with _stupid you. Keep my name from your dumbass excesses. I don't appreciate getting mentions for frivolous inconsequentialities.

Now, fvck off.
Nice job
Keep on googling synonymsundecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by ggrin(f): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Genea:
sis i just go with ur nl siggy on dis one,meehn am lost for words,ppl seekin attenton
lol, well that's the fvckin truth cool
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by MrCork: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

This is mine

Best mod- farano
Strictest mod- pasqal09
Best busybody- diddydiva

angry
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by akinsadeez(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
smh

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Genea:
mmmmmm my Gosh,seems like dose dat registered dis feb were just released frm somewhere ,wit d rate at which dey just create topics and comment anyhow

my dear, they are males in female profiles. dnt be deceived cheesy
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by MrCork: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

This is mine

Best mod- farano
Strictest mod- pasqal09
Best busybody- diddydiva

.....u albino she-goat....how come ma name is not on the most inteligent male? angry
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
Mutherfhucking jobless mofos be like:

missclassy:

This is mine

Best mod- farano
Strictest mod- pasqal09
Best busybody- diddydiva

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Genea(f): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

like l,i guesso cos its getting annoying,especially d threads
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Genea(f): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2015
ggrin:
lol, well that's the fvckin truth cool
seconded by me
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Genea(f): 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

i guesso ,smh 4 dem
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
Genea:
like l,i guesso cos its getting annoying,especially d threads

lets hope things get better soon cuz its really messy atm. we jst have to stay back and watch em enjoy their madness while it last
dem don hijack NL. lol
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
zick19:

Babe, don't lemme start with you this evening, you know i respect ladies wink
get lost
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Maamin:

Lesbian alert!! shocked shocked
can you not see the op is a male is disguise?
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Genea(f): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lets hope things get better soon cuz its really messy atm. we jst have to stay back and watch em enjoy their madness while it last
dem don hijack NL. lol
lol,we just av o wait it out
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

.....u albino she-goat....how come ma name is not on the most inteligent male? angry
Isn't it past your bedtime in peckamundecided
You should be asleep man
angry
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
get lost

sorry to ask, u be hunter, farmer or geographer? why snap inside bush? shocked shocked
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Genea:
lol,we just av o wait it out

Just as our soldiers are winning the war against boko in the north, we shall win this war against trolls and fakes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Girls A Real Headache? / I Apologised But He Still Treated Me Like Trash / Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.