Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly (4113 Views)

The Good , The Bad and the Ugly in the NL Beach Party Video( Must read) / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by MrCork: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Isn't it past your bedtime in peckamundecided
You should be asleep man
angry

...ok then....kindly send me two picture of yor mouth wide open?.... I need to do somtin quick! angry
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Genea(f): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Just as our soldiers are winning the war against boko in the north, we shall win this war against trolls and fakes
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:

u really a busybody lol
not Really tongue

how u doing?
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by cherryice(f): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
diddydiva:

not Really tongue

how u doing?
yes you are lol

am doing good, and you?
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Just as our soldiers are winning the war against boko in the north, we shall win this war against trolls and fakes

Please just keep quiet
You can call me anything, but don't label me a troll.
Please go through my topics, you will find out that I have created better, thought provoking topics than most of you so called old-timers

You all are here forming wise. The real wise ones eg ronald4life, tosyne2much and mizmycoli, greeted my post with gladness and maturity unlike you wanna bees spewing trash.

2 Likes

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Maamin(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

can you not see the op is a male is disguise?

How can I when some pervert keep opening threads with female account sad
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Please just keep quite
You can call me anything, but don't label me a troll.
Please go through my topics, you will find out that I have created better, thought provoking topics than most of you so called old-timers

You all are here forming wise. The real wise ones eg ronald4life, tosyne2much and mizmycoli, greeted my post with gladness and maturity unlike you wanna bees spewing trash.

my sister/brother, God bless your ministry and reward all your deeds (good and bad). just keep it up cheesy
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2015
Maamin:

How can I when some pervert keep opening threads with female account sad

lol. but its so obvious.
can u not count your teeth with your tongue? lol
God go save us from all the she.males cheesy
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Genea:
Ameeeeeeeeeeeen

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
cherryice:

yes you are lol

am doing good, and you?
embarassed
am not.

Am doing great
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by akpumping7720(m): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

Please this is not official, its just for fun wink

Ok. Am so curious to know how u were able to label them with those xteristics, even being an old timer myself I can't even list each members character coz I dnt ave time to start studying people online.... Anyway, it is well with u and me.

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
akpumping7720:

U registered four days ago and u were able to come up with this or is this one of your accounts?
I have been a guest on this section for quite some time
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by akpumping7720(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
missclassy:

I have been a guest on this section for quite some time
Ok. And u ave the time to study people online? Anyway, u are a female sha. U ave lesser worries!

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Enegod(m): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrCork:

.....u albino she-goat....how come ma name is not on the most inteligent male? angry
MrPrick, I'm with you on this one...You are the most intelligent grin
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by daramz1(m): 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
Really don't know much about the nairalanders dou......
missclassy:
Hey guys, I felt I should just start up this thread.
This is not official, its just for fun.
So feel free to add yours

This is mine

Most intelligent male- ronald4life
Most inteligent female- mizmycoli
Most handsome male- naijaboiy
Most beautiful female- I am not gay so I don't give a shiit
Most annoying male- blackett
Most annoying female- ireneony
Best personality male- tosyne2much
Best female personality- farano
Funniest male- mrcorkangry
Funniest female- nneka123
Best mod- farano
Strictest mod- pasqal09
Best busybody- diddydiva
Best newcomer- tandullceblog

Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Maamin(m): 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lol. but its so obvious.
can u not count your teeth with your tongue? lol
God go save us from all the she.males cheesy

That is it, if any male wants to be addressed as a female, then so be it..who cares! undecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 21, 2015
Maamin:

That is it, if any male wants to be addressed as a female, then so be it..who cares! undecided

Definitely not this pirate. IDC
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 21, 2015
ronald4lif:

Where you held beforeundecided

Missclassy one bottle of alomo for you. grin

E dupe ma'am smiley
u nor order for me
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by naijaboiy: 6:37am On Feb 21, 2015
cool
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Keketu(m): 6:48am On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
cool
you still dey go that area today?
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by naijaboiy: 6:54am On Feb 21, 2015
Keketu:
you still dey go that area today?
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Keketu(m): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

na dee boy dey talk. are you see going?
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Fatalveli(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by naijaboiy: 7:09am On Feb 21, 2015
Keketu:
na dee boy dey talk. are you see going?
Who be dee boy? undecided
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by Keketu(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who be dee boy? undecided
dee boy your nigga angry
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by hfinest1(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly by 2kris(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2015
missclassy:
Hey guys, I felt I should just start up this thread.
This is not official, its just for fun.
So feel free to add yours

This is mine

Most intelligent male- ronald4life
Most inteligent female- mizmycoli
Most handsome male- naijaboiy
Most beautiful female- I am not gay so I don't give a shiit
Most annoying male- blackett
Most annoying female- ireneony
Best personality male- tosyne2much
Best female personality- farano
Funniest male- mrcorkangry
Funniest female- nneka123
Best mod- farano
Strictest mod- pasqal09
Best busybody- diddydiva
Best newcomer- tandullceblog

9ice, ok wat about me?? or is it only ur area guys and girls u listed above. Just askin sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Am Irresistible / LADIES; Is This The SIX PACKS You Trip For In A Man? Photos / What Could Have Happened To Her Bwest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.