Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins (41511 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Attributes Of Men You Shouldn't Marry. / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Godson201333(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Does virginity makes her your wife ??

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by lordsharks(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
haibe:
Nice write up but funny

Very nice
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by johnjon: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm. Virgin or no virgin. All single guys should hope for a girl. That's all.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by realGURU(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
taiocol:

You vexed? same way I don't care about Yours

The word ‘virgin’ did not originally mean a woman whose vagina was untouched by any penis, but a free woman, one not betrothed, not
bound to, not possessed by any man. It meant a female who is sexually and hence socially her own person. In any version of patriarchy, there are no Virgins in this sense.

When you get the right Word we continue.
Source?

Stop pulling things from your hairy ass. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by ooshinibos: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
I was compelled to write this, with rate at which anti-virgin bashing threads are cropping out of every nook and crannies of Nairaland romance section.

Meanwhile, i'm not trying to judge anybody but with the rate they bash Virgins, Newton third law of motion which states that to every action there is always and opposite reaction, and it's high time they started tasting the cup of their own bitter medicine. We didn't tell them to be promiscuous....

People over-rate non-virgins when it comes to experience ish as if they were born that way, not forgetting they were once a virgin and it took them numerous number of sex to adapt and have experience.

Guys should don't marry a non-virgin because they are highly promiscous and insatiable on bed.
Non virgins believe sex is their birth right, and if you end up marrying them, their EX-boyfriends would release a hit wonder on how they hammered her first just like Femi Fani Kayode and Bianca Onoh Ojukwu(Mind you, i'm not saying it happened grin )
Considering the fact that they have tasted all kinds of dick, when you marry them they would cheat on you even if your dick is big since they have seen a bigger ones.... They will cheat if you can't pound like their Ex-lovers.

Well, there are some categories of non-virgins;
*Ones that were raped at young age and has never had sex afterward - This ones are mostly misandrist and you should run away from them because they hate men so much. Anyway, don't mistake feminism with misandry because they are two different things. undecided

*Ones that were raped at a young age and continued having sex - They are mostly sex maniacs with loose vagina and are insatiable--fear them because they breed all sorts of STDs.

*Ones that tasted once and stopped and Ones that tasted willingly and continued non-stop - The former is still okay and they're a bit synonymus to virgins, but the latter are no go area.

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde husband married her as a virgin and they live happily while many actress that chop dick at a young age are still single. lipsrsealed

***So, my brothers and sisters, virgins all the way and don't settle for less*** cheesy

i disagree with you completely ,
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2015
shadelek:

tolexy007:
d
[quote author=jerflakes post=31062632][/quote]

They who have never climbed the treacherous mountains......
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by kiowy(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:
Op's drugs are in transit embarassed

Please don't take him too seriously... We are working very hard to get to the bottom of his matter cry

OP, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUTSIDE BEFORE 11am? ... why are you so bent on embarassing your family with this mumu thread? embarassed
cheesy
buygala:

Please don't take him too seriously... We are working very hard to get to the bottom of his matter cry

OP, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUTSIDE BEFORE 11am? ... why are you so bent on embarassing your family with this mumu thread? embarassed
response of life

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by uchebest2006(m): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Will Virgin Make a better wife!!! Someone can make a mistake nd correct it.Whether Virgin or non-virgin,good character nd hard working ladies with skills i need.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
polayue:

[img]http:/

Ah, it is Nairaland's resident purveyor of all things ecchi!!!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
joseph1832:
"Many guys do it the outside world and Nairaland" who do you know in person that do such? That's the question, you saying many is just a way of you dealing in abstracts!

With regards to your second point, tell me, is it wise to listen to or take advise from a person who is a virgin as regards matters concerning sex? Then how can you know that having a big dick is an advantage and having a small one is a disadvantage when you've never had sex before?, oh I get it, you hear people talk about it in the outside world and here in Nairaland and sexuality section.

If you were really that wise, you'll know having big or small dicks isn't an issue when it comes to sex, the issue is "do you know how to use it?".

If this was a virgin bashing thread, you we still know nothing about what I'll say. Anyone who form his/her opinions and make them facts by reading comments from a forum where people hide behind monikers shouldn't be taken seriously!.
Points duly noted sir. smiley
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
cr7lomo:
Westerners are destroying the morality of this world and some foolish people like Nigerians will only copy stupid things . Countries like Saudi still maintain morality even with their great wealth and civilization .

Those saying they prefer non virgins are just livin in self denial because its hard to find a virgin as a wife these days

The truth about a man's mentality is that he can't stand or imaging his woman's previous sexual encounters and that's the truth .

The moment a man knows his woman f..uckd some men in the past b4 she met him will make him loose respect for the woman but he will just only pretend .

Men prefer virgins period , who no like brand new
a quintessential comment. God will surely give you a Virgin as a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by ndubueze92(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
pashaun:
Idiot.
may I remind u...didn't say anything!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by bareal(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:

let's set up a committee to look into his case!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by okeybest19(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Hit "Like" if u think this is a very very very really STUPID post by the op.

10 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Kevkain: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2015
just passing....everybody got their own point.

"It is neither good nor bad, but thinking makes it so." - William Shakespeare
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:

Would you drink from a glass of Guinness that several guys have already sampled? In your presence?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
okeybest19:
Hit "Like" if u think this is a very very very really STUPID post by the op.

And after....you will be heading home to marry a ''pure and unsullied bride''.

As for me....I like my fruit fresh....not squeezed by four or five others.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by taiocol: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
am I supposed to copy my books online cause I want to give you a source, Go Read The Blacklist of carestarters
FrancisTony:

Source?

Stop pulling things from your hairy ass. undecided
https://professorwhatif./2008/08/07/what-if-we-used-the-word-‘virgin-in-accordance-with-its-original-meaning/

grin

ama give you seizure or Heart attack if you test me, Am the wrong niqqa to have a problem with
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
cr7lomo:
Westerners are destroying the morality of this world and some foolish people like Nigerians will only copy stupid things . Countries like Saudi still maintain morality even with their great wealth and civilization .

Those saying they prefer non virgins are just livin in self denial because its hard to find a virgin as a wife these days

The truth about a man's mentality is that he can't stand or imaging his woman's previous sexual encounters and that's the truth .

The moment a man knows his woman f..uckd some men in the past b4 she met him will make him loose respect for the woman but he will just only pretend .

Men prefer virgins period , who no like brand new

Exactly. Same goes for women.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by tintingz(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Virgin or non virgin marry your choice.

...but I personally will prefer marrying a virgin. smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by yahx(m): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Why you shoudn,t marry a virgin[sup][/sup] undecided undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by hardbody: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
This is what happens when you allow under aged children to stay up alone watching TV and to make matters worse you give them a Techno phone.

OP. Go back to bed and dont come out to the sitting room again until your elder brother is home. Ok?

5 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by joywendy(f): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported.

guy you miss road? undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
I was compelled to write this, with rate at which anti-virgin bashing threads are cropping out of every nook and crannies of Nairaland romance section.

Meanwhile, i'm not trying to judge anybody but with the rate they bash Virgins, Newton third law of motion which states that to every action there is always and opposite reaction, and it's high time they started tasting the cup of their own bitter medicine. We didn't tell them to be promiscuous....

People over-rate non-virgins when it comes to experience ish as if they were born that way, not forgetting they were once a virgin and it took them numerous number of sex to adapt and have experience.

Guys should don't marry a non-virgin because they are highly promiscous and insatiable on bed.
Non virgins believe sex is their birth right, and if you end up marrying them, their EX-boyfriends would release a hit wonder on how they hammered her first just like Femi Fani Kayode and Bianca Onoh Ojukwu(Mind you, i'm not saying it happened grin )
Considering the fact that they have tasted all kinds of dick, when you marry them they would cheat on you even if your dick is big since they have seen a bigger ones.... They will cheat if you can't pound like their Ex-lovers.

Well, there are some categories of non-virgins;
*Ones that were raped at young age and has never had sex afterward - This ones are mostly misandrist and you should run away from them because they hate men so much. Anyway, don't mistake feminism with misandry because they are two different things. undecided

*Ones that were raped at a young age and continued having sex - They are mostly sex maniacs with loose vagina and are insatiable--fear them because they breed all sorts of STDs.

*Ones that tasted once and stopped and Ones that tasted willingly and continued non-stop - The former is still okay and they're a bit synonymus to virgins, but the latter are no go area.

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde husband married her as a virgin and they live happily while many actress that chop dick at a young age are still single. lipsrsealed

***So, my brothers and sisters, virgins all the way and don't settle for less*** cheesy
The sort of English you write tells a lot of your personality and thought pattern, it leaves very little to be desired. Your prejudice towards non-virgins is also very distasteful-good thing it is only your opinion.

Personally, I prefer girls with sex experience and love the so called bad girls that have entered deep into the world, to me, they are just a wonderful experience.

You can pursue your virgin dream while I enjoy babes who know what makes the world go round.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by taiocol: 9:59am On Feb 25, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Would you drink from a glass of Guinness that several guys have already sampled? In your presence?

Some times You Got To Take from it
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Beamborla(f): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2015
I'm not against you writing whatever you want to write, it's your opinion and everyone is entitled to one. But, Pls, leave rape victims out of this... being raped is painful enough then you would have to watch someone use that against you or use it as a silly means of getting back at someone.

You need to think twice before punching on your keypads.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers / Single Lady Prays For Husband In 2018 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.