Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (316577 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 5:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
Olanireti:
Office was never the best place to keep such diary. Is she really a detective? Mark is going too far by poke nosing on the woman's privacy. Nevertheless, he got what he deserved. Could Tina really be brain behind Idris death? Waiting as the story unveils. Good job guy.

I don't think Tina is the one, but metal fling? Like someone hit him an iron bar at the back of his head? D9ty7 will tell us sha, expecting updates Sir Dee kiss
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
D9ty7:

Oga, me I don't want wahala o. Mark is married and what God has joined together, let no man put assunder.
Therefore, I won't be a party to breaking Mark's marriage. Even though LOVE is wicked and doesn't want to know if you are married

or not, but I will do everything, author-ly and humanly possible to make sure that Tina doesn't fall for him.
How has been your day?

My day is fine smiley
So Tina will fall for him but u are playing enemy of progress :PP
7pm too far 4 update. Drop fast or I go turn this thread to 21 pages in one hour
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
Who be bar man abeg bring me Barcadi and COW TAIL pepper soup wink
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
tecno4life:

My day is fine smiley
So Tina will fall for him but u are playing enemy of progress :PP
7pm too far 4 update. Drop fast or I go turn this thread to 21 pages in one hour
7pm is not too far my brother. I have a lot of issues on my table to sort out between now and 7pm and even if I manage to type the update now, I will still make some changes, you know na.
So you can be prepared. The update won't drop by seven, even seven thirty, I am not sure, but be rest assured that something will be on my phone by 7pm.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
tecno4life:
Who be bar man abeg bring me Barcadi and COW TAIL pepper soup wink
You never try scorpion tail abi snake tail? You are missing out a lot.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
tecno4life:
Feeling this story, but it got the same father vs Son storyline of all in a circle undecided
I really hope any of ur story can be better than all in a circle D9ty7
Reread. He said reunite his family n kill his wife. Is wife against husbsnd. Note da wife is more dangerous but shielded.

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by MrNiceGuy5: 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Looking at this story. Its possible Mark and Tina will date each other which they might later regret when they find out that they are brother and sister. Ride on D9ty7. But you no inform us o. I come dey sleep for the Thomas thread all the time
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
lmao... serzly i don't lyk pple going thru my stuff dat slap was perfect..mark dont v any ryt to go thru her stuffs even tho twas not locked angrylmao...
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 8:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is 15mins to 7:00pm I guess?

Oga D9ty7, why now, where una dey?

Just reminding you thou
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
--continuation--
Tina was still deep in thoughts when her boss, Collins walked into her office twenty minutes before the normal lunch breat at 1:30pm.
"Hey Tina." He said as he walked in without knocking on the door and sat comfortably on one of the two chairs placed in front of her table.
Even though she hated him at first, when he first got posted from the FBI to head N.A.T.U on an interim basis to complete his three months course in administration as a level 6 clearance agent. In his first week, he took so much interest in her and a minute will not pass without him telling her how beautiful she is how he wished he could spend the rest of his life with her. But as the yorubas will say; "the problem you are coming with is a kid compared to what you met on ground." While Collins at the time was blinded by lust ans desperation to take Tina to bed, Tina on her own was trying franctically to give the best to her son and manage her career with her family life. He kept on hitting on her, and after a month, when he realised that she wasn't interested, he in a bid to spite her, upped his game and took interest in other female agents in the Agency. Even though she was one of the five female agents who worked on the field as at then, over fifteen ladies worked in the ICT department while about ten ladies worked at the medical department and also the cleaners were not left out. But Tina didn't care, as long as he left her alone, she was okay. Even though in the end, his numerous flings brought about efficiency on the part of the ladies, such that call intercepts, encryption of codes and other assignments were completed within minutes in a bid to impress their boss and these in a way improved Tina's status, because she didn't have to wait for two day to know where a criminal's last call was made and to whom it was made and at the end of the three months, she had grown to like Collins, afterall, the efficiency he brought with himself got her the clearance level upgrade that made her the highest paid field operative. And much to everybody's delight, Collins was retained as the director and the former director was posted to work in the defence ministry.
"I have gone over the tape you sent to my office and thanks to my analyst, we concluded that Idriss was murdered because he knew something which he was planning to tell you."
"So, what are you insinuating?" She asked.
"All I am trying to say now is that, Mark has suggested that you two go over to Idriss' apartment on the Island and do a bit of investigation, while our forensic team here will do everything possible to get body prints of whoever was responsible for this act." He explained.
"Which means...?"
"It doesn't mean anything. Do everything humanly possible to find the person behind this attack. Okay?"
Tina nodded her head as she braced herself up for a journey alone with Mark, her nightmare.
------------------------------------------
Jimmy walked into Daniel's office with his briefcase in hand and his suit hung accross his back, held in place by his left hand.
"Oh! You are set?" Daniel said, more of a statement than a question.
"Of course I am." Jimmy replied.
"Good." Daniel said as he counted naira note out out his drawer and handed it to his friend, and also a printed paper.
"Gate pass? I don't really need this." He said as he dropped the paper on his the table. Afterall, he is a boss in his own capacity too. To be the head of the finance departement is not a small feat.
"You need a gate pass man. Even I myself will sign one for myself in case I have to leave before the closing time. Daddy is in office." He explained as he pointed out laughing. He couldn't imagine himself seeking permission to be allowed to go out when he is also the one to approve such permissions.
'Daddy' in this context means, Daniel's father-in-law, the owner of the firm.
"Are you sure the boy schools on the Island?" Daniel found himself asking again.
"I am very sure. As a matter of fact, while I was searching for his picture and that of his mum..." He kept quiet as he saw the look on his friend's face. The word 'mum' has really become something he dreaded hearing. "The moment I saw his picture dressed in a school uniform, I saw him alight from the school bus and raced back into the school, probably to pick something." Jimmy went on.
A smile played accross Daniel's face at the mention of his son racing back into the school. He afterall must be atheletic and agile. He just can't wait to have him under his roof, mothered by Adeola.
"Just stick to the plan, okay? Talk to the boy for a few minutes and don't forget the package. Make sure you give it to him." Daniel reminded.
"Talk to you when I am done." He grabbed his briefcase, shook hands with his joyous friend and walked out of the office.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sorry guys, my 7pm was was not 7pm afterall. You know that moment when you have your phone in your hand by 6:27pm ready to start typing, but you made a mistake by opening a new tab on your browser to quickly check something and by the time you are done, 8pm don nack. That was what happened.
And that's why I have decided to drop one more update before we sleep.
Shebarh: I agree with you.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
wia ar d prayer warriors?? Make we gather for mountain over Jimmy's journey, e nor go dey successful oh!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
mothered by adeola daniel is mad if he tinks he can do it
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
--continuation--
The silence that had taken over inside the car was one that could make a deaf and dumb man voice out in frustration, plus the tension between the two occcupants of the car was not helping matters. Tina could still see the marks left behind by her palms when she slapped him a few hours ago, even though she concluded that her eyes was probably decieving her so she could have something to laugh about. And despite the fact that she had forgiven him for infringing her privacy, she was ready to apologise for the assault and she remembered aplologising when he just entered the car and just as if he knew she was going to say something, he choosed that moment to shut the door real hard and loud that, she had to keep quiet.
"Am sorry for the other time. I didn't mean to..." She was saying.
"Hey! You are behind the wheel." He cut her short before turning his gaze outside the car, as he admired the city of Lagos state.
Tina swallowed in embarrassment as she concentrated harder on the road, but the silence was gradually returning to rule the car, therefore she felt it was best is she switched on the radio.
"I hate the sound of it." He muttered with the side of his mouth and immediately, she switched off the radio.
------
Fifteen minutes later, she pulled up in front of the apartment described to her as the late Idriss apartment. The house was a small bungalow which stood in between two magnificient duplexes.
Two minutes later, they were urshered into the house by Idris' widow who intensified her cries the moment she sighted Tina, because she remembered her from their wedding five months ago, where Tina proved to be a helper.
"Crying will not help the situation. You just have to calm down and look up to God so he can see you through this trying period till you deliver your baby." Tina adviced the young lady as she hugged her, while Mark had already taken a seat in the averagely furnished living room and was discussing with a young man whom Tina concluded to be Idris' brother because of the striking resemblance.
"He doesn't really talk much to me about his job or whatever investigation he is handling, because according to him, he wants me to be safe always." The pregnant lady said few minutes later when they had settled down.
"Does that mean, even his calls, his phone conversations, you can't tell us the ones he had yesterday or this morning before leaving for work? Even in the days before, did he for once screamed at anyone on phone or spoken silently with someone?" Tina asked holding the lady's hand tightly.
"His brother can bear me witness here. He doesn't make phone calls much, I can categorically tell you that in the last five days, I never saw him making a call. As a matter of fact, I don't know the kind of phone he uses." The lady explained and she couldn't help but smile at her last sentence, after which tears started rolling down her cheeks afresh, something Tina was quick to help her clean with a tissue which she saw on the centre table.
Five minutes later, it seemed like the lady won't be able to continue talking to them, she decided that its time they left. Afterall, she wasn't in support of the idea to visit Idris widow hours after the death of her husband. But since Mark the Americana was involved, they must investigate like Americans, as if those who will be granting them audience are Americans.
"I can see you are not in the right frame of mind, therefore, we will come back some other time. But mark my words, anybody behind your husband's death won't go unpunished." Tina said as she hugged the crying lady.
"Uncle, please try and console her some more. You are all she's got left, at least for now until her family members arrive and likewise yours." Tina adviced Idris younger brother as he walked them towards the front door.
"Thanks for showing up really." He said when he was ready to go back.
"Yeah, its good talking to you. Mark, CIA America." Mark introduced himself once again as he shook hands with him much to Tina's anger. Must he always mention AMERICA?
"Excuse me please." A rich baritone voice called fron the balcony of the duplex on the left side of Idris bungalow and less than a minute later, the gate opened and a young man came out. His appearance alone intimidated Mark at first, but remembering CIA and America boosted his ego.
"Can I talk to you for a minute?" He said referring to Tina who immediately lost her balance at the sight of the man, her car key dropped to the ground and she had to hold the car frame for support.
Mark rushed over to her side just in time, to hold her so she won't fall, while the young man moved closer to lend a helping hand.
"Will you stay away from her? Can't you see that she is not comfortable having you around here?" Mark screamed at the young man who quickly backed off immediately he saw his ID card and badge bearing THE CIA.
If Jimmy could show up at this stage, then Daniel is close.

2 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
wetin jimmy want na
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by snowhyt(f): 1:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Mark's pride is out of dis planet o...
an old injury is about 2b made fresh 4 Tina..
Jimmy Jimmy, try anytin funny with Chris and its gonna b me and u
9ce work Dee...

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 6:26am On Mar 11, 2015
Jimmy lives beside idrees aws? If dts true, there is a connection sumwia

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 6:28am On Mar 11, 2015
Mark should take things easy, he won't be the first person to come from America. Guess he took that arrogance after his father. Nice one.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Olanireti:
Mark should take things easy, he won't be the first person to come from America. Guess he took that arrogance after his father. Nice one.
You know, I love arrogant guys(no homo)
I secretly do wish I was born arrogant. Looool
how was your night?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:00am On Mar 11, 2015
shankies215:
Jimmy lives beside idrees aws? If dts true, there is a connection sumwia
To speak the truth, you'll make a good detective. Sharp sharp, connection don dey like sey na WiFi.
Well anything is possible in situations like this. But speaking from a reader's point of view, I think the major suspect remains Tina even though nobody is taking her for it, plus Idris was murdered inside N.A.T.U building despite the high security, what does that tell you?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 7:40am On Mar 11, 2015
Where I come from, what Jimmy and daniel want to do ye, we call it... Kidnapping and child abuse, of the highest order

What's it with this mark self, he is falling I love or Blood whatsoever. .. .

Or are you saying; mallam dammy is responsible?
Just my thought thou

Oya continue oga boss
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2015
Now we get to read today's updates any moment from now.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=D9ty7 post=31507561]
To speak the truth, you'll make a good detective. Sharp sharp,
connection don dey like sey na WiFi.
Well anything is possible in situations like this. But speaking from a
reader's point of view, I think the major suspect remains Tina even
though nobody is taking her for it, plus Idris was murdered inside
N.A.T.U building despite the high security, what does that tell
you?[/quote] dt cnt be a reader's point if view, wit everything u told us bout tina, no sane person wud tink she is responsible, except if dia is sumtin we need to knw dt u haven't told us
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2015
--continuation--
Without thinking twice, immediately Mark had made Tina comfortable on the passenger sit, he sat behind the wheel and for the first three minutes, he had problem navigating th car into reverse. He just didn't understand the navigation of the car he was in. But after series of guesses, he pulled the car into reverse, drove out of Idris compound and left the developing estate.
But his problem came when he got to the junction and he was confused as to which way he should go, because he had no idea of the road they had plied when coming. Everything just looked confusing as sweat covered his body, not because he couldn't drive any further, but because his phone choosed that moment to ring. And the new number he uses now is only opened to three people, his mother, his wife and boss at work in America.
"Hello darling." He greeted immediately he picked up the call.
"Mark... Thank God." She muttered at the end of the line.
He kept quiet and searched for the right words to use to his advantage, but found none.
"Is this what you told me before you left home?" She asked.
"Baby, you can't understand. You need to see the stress I am going through here just to settle down. The food, the weather, name it." He replied.
"Don't tell me things that'll make me cry. If you know you can not adapt, why not return to America where you know I need you. Baby, I am pregnant for crying out loud and for almost five days now, you haven't called me." She cried.
"I know I am a jerk for not calling you, but believe me, it hasn't been easy here for me as well. Right now I am in a big problem." He searched for words with little efforts and found them.
"Oh my God! What's the problem? Are you okay?" She asked agitatedly.
He smiled, afterall, he had achieved what he wants to achieve and therfore, he could relax a bit.
"I am driving, but the road got me confused and I can't do anything further." He explained.
"Oh my God! Are you nuts? Driving in a country that you barely know?" She screamed. "Mum.." He heard her scream at the other end. He knew she was calling his mother probably to report him.
"I am not actually supposed to drive, but my partner is currently emotionally unstable and therefore I need to help her." He explained.
"She?.... Okay. Just be careful okay?"
"I will ma'am. And if I am still her until the summer vacation, I will spend a week or two in America." He replied.
"You must be kidding me. You probably would have arrested those terrorist before summer so you can return to your lovely wife cos I have missed you." She replied.
"And what if the terrorists proved a hard nut to crack?"
"Don't doubt your ability sweetheart. You are the best in America and one of the best agents in the world, you will end this within a few weeks, I believe. But if you left your job undone and you are chasing shadows and your assignments stretches until the summer, then I pray that the Nigerian government terminate your appointment and deport you back to me." She replied and they both bursted into laughter.
"Alright dear, say hi to my baby girl." He said.
"Okay, but how sure are you that I will end up giving you a girl? What if I change my mind?" She asked.
"I already decided a long time ago. Remember, I put it there."
After talking to her for another five minutes in which she did most of the talking, he ended the call and became conscious of his environment.
A weak smile from Tina told him she listened to his conversation, but he didn't care anyways. And Tina came to his rescue by agreeing to drive them both back to work, even though he made sure she stopped at a pharmacy to get drugs for her.
------------------------------------------
Jimmy doing the assignment given to him by Daniel walked out of his house after his shock meeting with Tina. She was the least person he expected to see, but what could she be looking for in the house of his snobbish neighbour.
He stood at the school gate discussing with the security men about the state of the nation when he heard the announcement that students can now go home. He braced himself up as he saw students swim out in mass as they filed at the parking lot to board the school bus while the others entered their parent's car. Many others walked towards the gate, it seemed those ones would be finding their ways on their own.
Then he sighted the twelve year old boy a few steps away from the gate.
"Chris, aren't you going home with the school bus?" A girl, probably his classmate asked.
"I am, but I want to safely put you on a bus home." He replied and the girl blushed.
Jimmy smiled, afterall, he took after his father when it comes to good looks and how to handle the woment folk.
"Are you Christopher?" Jimmy asked.
"Yeah."
"Can I have a few minutes?"
Chris thought for a second, looked at the security men for approval.
"Yea sure."
He led him out of the school compound.

-tbc

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 9:04am On Mar 11, 2015
i quite agree wit Collins on wat he told tina dt idrees was murdered for sumtin he knws-a secret, nd when dey realise he is bout to tel tina, dey murder him.......
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:13am On Mar 11, 2015
shankies215:
i quite agree wit Collins on wat he told tina dt idrees was murdered for sumtin he knws-a secret, nd when dey realise he is bout to tel tina, dey murder him.......
Don't mind my comment earlier, that was actually a too know on my part. I wrote that because I was thinking about the twist I could add to the story.
But seriously, have you considered being a private CID or something?

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2015
I take that as morning dosage. Am enjoying this, even combining sch work, project and the rest. You are good guy. I had nice night, though lonely in my bed. Nevertheless, i held on to my pillow.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 10:17am On Mar 11, 2015
D9ty7:

You know, I love arrogant guys(no homo)
I secretly do wish I was born arrogant. Looool
how was your night?
. Lol, it's cool keeping calm bro. Don't see anything special in arrogance. Though, as a guy, you gotta keep your ego and integrity which people do take for arrogance most times. Have a great day bro and every follower here.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2015
--continuation--
Tina leaned on her car as she awaited Mark outside in the parking lot. She had promised herself that she would drive him to his hotel tonight, even if it required the use of force and everything seemed to be working in her advantage, because, the SUV given to him by the Lagos state government is quite in the the parking lot, but the driver was nowhere near it.
The time was 7:18pm and her patience was wearing off, because, she felt the need to spend at least one hour with him to know how he was faring at school and seek his advice on certain issues. As it was the tradition in their family for son to tell his mother everything bothering him and vice versa.
Just when she opened the car door to hop in and probably drive away, she saw him walk out of the building with a femal field operative who was once in her team until she was demoted to work with computer analyst when she fought with Christina a few months ago. And even though Christina had forgiven her and apologised the moment she heard of the punishement given to her, but the lady had told her, she would fight until either of them resigned.
She felt her blood boil with rage the moment she saw them, considering the way Mark was talking to her like they've known each other from heaven while the lady, Clara held him tightly and smiled seductively as the walked.
"Why can't Mark be free with you like that? Don't you think you have lost your feminine touch? No man wants to associate with an almost a man lady." A voice in her subconscious asked.
"Shut the fvck up and remain silent for ever." She thought.
"Do something about your hair, you look weired with it. Dress like a lady and not a tomboy. You can still..." The voice stopped abruptly the moment Mark stopped in front of her.
"Hey!" She said.
"Why are you still around? Collins?" He asked.
It was obvious that he had noticed that something might be on between herself and her boss.
"I was thinking maybe I could drive you back to your hotel." She said.
He gave her a searching look and he looked back to see, Clara fuming beside her high classed Range rover. Definitely, she was no match for Tina in terms of wealth, and from what Tina heared, she is also a single mother, even though her children lived with their father.
"Why the sudden change? I mean, you should be angry about what happened earlier today." He replied.
"I should apologise instead and I have decided to make it up to you, by driving you home." She replied.
"Mark, lets go." Clara called from where she stood.
"What are you discussing with her?" She found herself asking.
"What? Are you jealous? Come on don't be. She just want to know more about America." He replied and she felt sick at the mention of America.
"Oh! So, that means you are riding with her, isn't it?"
Mark nodded his head and as she turned to enter her car, he suprisingly held her hand strongly, squeezed it and said;
"Drive safely."
She nodded and entered her car and drove away furiously. The voices in her subconscious started arguing as she sped on.
"Will you two shut your mouth and think about thefuture for once?"
"Sorry, our future is you hands." They replied.
"Can't you two just die if you can't agree on the same thing for once?" she asked.
"We die the day your heart and mind stopped working."
-------
"Mum, you are back!" Christopher said when he walked into the living room one hour after his mother returned from work.
"Yes I am, and where have you been?" She asked.
"uhmm, was actually watching the MTN project fame and since we don't have light, I decided to just hang out a bit with Oga corper upstairs." Christopher replied.
"How many times have I warned you not to associate with that man? He will influence you negatively. Do you want to start carrying girls at this age? Do you have what it takes to smoke? These things are not good for you, darling, please desist from associating with him."
"Mum, I will only do that when you grant my request." He said.
She knew the request would definitely be about knowing his father.
"I want you to buy me a phone. A phone can keep me for hours and I won't visit oga corper again." He explained.
"There is no way I am buying you a phone until you are in SS2. You have two years in between. Read your books, they can keep you busy for hours too."
Christopher angrily walked back into his room, but he returned moments later when his mother told him he had a call.
"Who is it?" He whispered.
"Jimmy." She replied.
His face lit up happily as he collected his mother's phone. Tina tried to ignore him until he overheard the Jimmy of a man ask her son if he knew Daniel Martins and immediately, Tina snatched her phone and switched it off.
"How did he get my number?" She asked.
"I gave it to him so we can talk." Christopher replied and out of reflex, she landed a resounding slap on his cheeks.

END OF CHAPTER 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 10:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Olanireti:
I take that as morning dosage. Am enjoying this, even combining sch work, project and the rest. You are good guy. I had nice night, though lonely in my bed. Nevertheless, i held on to my pillow.
You know what one yoruba adage says? Its says; no matter how bad things(condition or whatever) are, there will always be someone who will stand by us nonetheless. In your case you have a pillow to turn to.
I actually slept with a battallion of them on my bed. (not pillows o) *winks.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 10:28am On Mar 11, 2015
More updates to drop later in the day. I think there is an improvement in the area of comments and views and I feel encouraged.
Lets kip it up.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by ThaRuthlxx7: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Y'all did not see me in here and didn't not ask wassup? Well my car break down for page 3.. When I come back I will scatter the area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (112) (Reply)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.