Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (316567 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by snowhyt(f): 10:42am On Mar 11, 2015
Tina wouldnt hv slaped d poor boy nau.... dis story is getting more interesting
good mrnin house
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by macpetrus(m): 10:45am On Mar 11, 2015
Tina... Should learn control is emotion
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princesssusan(f): 10:57am On Mar 11, 2015
Hmmm i really felt dt slap o
Poor chris pls dnt cry u hear
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2015
tina u r going to far... haba it is not his fault na
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
D9ty7:

You know what one yoruba adage says? Its says; no matter how bad things(condition or whatever) are, there will always be someone who will stand by us nonetheless. In your case you have a pillow to turn to.
I actually slept with a battallion of them on my bed. (not pillows o) *winks.
can you please will one for me. Will treat her well.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2015
Why can't tina just swallow her pride and explain things to the small boy. After all, he deserves to know who is father is. Tina is letting her emotion takes better part of her. Good job guy.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 11:27am On Mar 11, 2015
Olanireti:
can you please will one for me. Will treat her well.
Sorry bro, I am very stingy when it comes to that.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 11:58am On Mar 11, 2015
[quote
author=D9ty7 post=31510672]
Don't mind my comment earlier, that was actually a too know on my part. I
wrote that because I was thinking about the twist I could add to the
story.
But seriously, have you considered being a private CID or
something?[/quote] dnt add any yama yama twist oh.....but u didn't tel us Tina's best hobby is slapping pipu na
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2015
shankies215:
dnt add any yama yama twist oh.....but u didn't tel us Tina's best hobby is slapping pipu na
Looool it actually escaped my mind. She sabi slap o. You'll soon see her slap herself
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 12:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
D9ty7:

Sorry bro, I am very stingy when it comes to that.
Baba you no do well o. Help your brother now. All those nairaland babes
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2015
slap wel slapped n in d rite position. our elders say dt 'a lion cannot gv birth to a goat'

oga dee, faya ön *sippin mah chilled alomo n egg roll*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 2:14pm On Mar 11, 2015
She shouldn't have slap that small boy now, at least, he deserve to know what his p-man looks like now. ..

This is getting more interesting than I expect ooo

[size=15pt]CONTUNU BOSS[/size]
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 4:39pm On Mar 11, 2015
D9ty7:

Looool it actually escaped my mind. She sabi slap o. You'll soon see her slap herself
ah, dis is serious!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
C this man. After all these while u return to claim ur wat? Ifa hear! Suppose Adeola gave birth, u wud not av bothered. N a so called friend who cud not get him to b responsible wants to help him get the kid.
I've not mentioned onemansquad or stuff46 but das how they are. Reapin wer they did not sow
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2015
tina z nt supposed to slap christopher nah. nice story
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:51pm On Mar 11, 2015
Lilyomi:
C this man. After all these while u return to claim ur wat? Ifa hear! Suppose Adeola gave birth, u wud not av bothered. N a so called friend who cud not get him to b responsible wants to help him get the kid.
I've not mentioned onemansquad or stuff46 but das how they are. Reapin wer they did not sow
Like you missed something. Jimmy was trying to save himself so that his secret with Adeola won't come into open. Remember, he was the one who impregnated Adeola and the abortion which followed damaged her womb.
Even if Daniel wants to kill Tina, Jimmy would be willing to do it.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
Let's see if I can mention those who have commented today as a sign of 'thank yo' since I can't reply y'all.
Shankies215, Olanireti, shebarh, harjiborla10, skimpledawg, princesssusan, macpetrus, snowhyt, ThaRuthlxx7, MhizTemmie and Lilyomi.
I hope we can do this again tomorrow and hopefully, we get more people to comment. Say thirty.
As usual, before 8am, one or two updates don drop.

2 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by sammyomotola: 3:48am On Mar 12, 2015
prettydiva89:
Thank Goodness am a follower,if not i would have missed a wonderful story.
Let me take a seat
u re selfish, u have ur seat alread forgetting others who need sit 2
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:53am On Mar 12, 2015
CHAPTER 4
Adeola was suprised to see her husband in a very excited mood tonight as he smiled to himself almost every minute. Even though he still kept to himself inside the guest room, she had sneaked in on him a couple of times. She was dying to know why her husband was happy, afterall, he also ate her food this evening which could also mean he was on the verge of forgiving her and just a little push(apology) from her will settle their differences.
She walked into the guest room dressed in a white see through nightie. Even if he won't be moved by my apologies, my body will move him. She had concluded as she sat on the bed. He raised his face only to see her seated and just as if he had seen a ghost, he sat up immediately.
"I got to the dinning table now only to discover that you have eaten. Why didn't you call me so I can keep your company?" She asked.
He looked at her like she was drunk before taking his eyes off.
"Baby, are you still angry with me?" She asked as she put her shaky hand on his knee.
"Look here, I am in a very happy mood tonight, so please, don't spoil my mood. Because seeing you alone is threatening my happy mood." He raised his voice slightly and she gasped.
"Daniel, my presence is threatening?" And just like he expected, tears had gathered in her eyes, threatening to fall.
"Just tell me you are joking..." She was interrupted by his ringing phone and with the way Daniel rushed to answer the call and the enthusiasm in his voice as he spoke, Adeola knew the call must be important.
"Hey Jim" Daniel said and Adeola could feel an arrow pierce her heart.
"Yeah Dan." Jim replied calmly.
"So, how far? Did you see him?" Daniel asked.
"Of course. I met with him, got a number with which we can communicate. Basically, I am done with the first stage which is meeting with him and gaining a percentage of his trust."
"Thank God. So, what about the package?" Daniel asked.
"I gave it to him also."
Daniel glanced at a crying Adeola who was sitting on the floor and smiled at her.
"Are you alone?" He heard Jimmy ask.
"Yes, I am." He replied looking at his wife.
"You sure?"
"Of course." He replied.
"Good. I saw Tina today, she was in my neighbourhood minutes before I went to visit her son. Her reaction at the mere sight of me was very bad. She kind of lost her balance and almost passed out." Jimmy explained.
"Even you? She is not important right now, my son is. We push on gradually and when the boy knows who I am, we take legal action into having my son back." Daniel replied.
"That's very wrong man. She is equally important, afterall, she is the mother of your child. Moreso, I ain't saying you should make up with her or something, but believe me, legal action or no legal action, she won't release the boy to you. Remember the nature of her job, who do you think she is making friend's with? All they need to do is twist the constitution and you'll be in soup." Jimmy explained while Adeola looked on in horror.
"So, what do you suggest I do? He found himself asking.
"Good. You have to make up with Tina, let her know you can be trusted afterall. Reach an agreement to let her visit you with your child, you visit them too, offer to pay their bills. Remember, she is still single, who knows maybe the boy has been scaring men away from her. I mean, who won't feel threatened dating a lady with a twelve year old son? The boy alone could beat such man to stupour if he misbehaves." Jimmy explained calmly.
"Are you saying..." Daniel asked and allowed him to complete it.
"You get it. The little act you two indulged in back then affected her life, remember she took a different career path, but after the pregnancy issue, she had to leave school, this same act of yours, she beared the consequence alone. In all, you have no moral justification to ask for your child, not even with a strong legal backing. Afterall, we are yorubas." Jimmy explained.
"Are you advocating for her or what?" Daniel asked.
"If it looks like I am, then so be it. But remember the situation in your marriage, Christina would be willing to help you, provided to treat her right."
"Okay, I'll think about it."
"Yeah, please do because Tina is about to selflessly take you out of being barren. Something Adeola couldn't give you despite the love you both shared, Tina might give you regardless of the hatred that you have for each other." Jimmy added.
"See you in office tomorrow.q Daniel said.
"My regards to Adeola."
Daniel looked towards his wife and saw her staring at him intently.
"Baby, is my position in this house being threatened?" She asked.
"Ask yourself that question." He replied hotly.

--to be continued--

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by sammyomotola: 6:58am On Mar 12, 2015
wow!!!
This is awesome, have missed alot. U make my remember ''james handly chase'', the action writer, believe he is no better of u. D9ty7, u re just too cool. I love u, ur stories and ........
Nice 1 bro
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by sammyomotola: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2015
i dedicate 4 myself alone(ur last update)
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 7:15am On Mar 12, 2015
The action iyaff started, ghen ghen!!! D9ty7, tnx for d update
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2015
In some stances, the one you call your friend, might be your greatest enemy and vice versa

This daniel of a thing, I guess he's still seeing Jimmy as a friend... Little did he know that, he's the greatest enemy he will ever have. He thought he's helping, not knowing that, he's just covering his own dirty way

Adola or whatever your name is, you better come up with a plan on your own small way, before this Jimmy denies you of your right, and leave you alone in this.. .

#TeamJimmyMustNotSucced

Keep em coming boss
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 7:20am On Mar 12, 2015
.. ..
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by smarh(f): 8:41am On Mar 12, 2015
adeola.. jimmy.. daniel... hmmm.. life is soo curel.. after raising d child all by her self... without giving u any trouble.. sum women will come back 2 give u their own piece.. but she agreed 2 b a single mother nd this is w@ u want 2 use 2 pay her back.. God dey... i'm still waiting oo.. where d hell is anthony nd his traitor of a wife grace nd w@ happened 2 their daughter... ride on dee... u'v succeeded in puting me in suspence
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Skimpledawg(m): 8:49am On Mar 12, 2015
harjibolar10:
In some stances, the one you call your friend, might be your greatest enemy and vice versa

This daniel of a thing, I guess he's still seeing Jimmy as a friend... Little did he know that, he's the greatest enemy he will ever have. He thought he's helping, not knowing that, he's just covering his own dirty way

Adola or whatever your name is, you better come up with a plan on your own small way, before this Jimmy denies you of your right, and leave you alone in this.. .

#TeamJimmyMustNotSucced

Keep em coming boss
baba, I dey ya back too!! na to carry placards dey run arnd 4 dz thread.

#btw, oga dee, is dah all 4 tdae?? no lemme cry o embarassed
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 9:55am On Mar 12, 2015
Good morning everyone and our great pilot. Hope you all had a great night? Now Adeola ll feel bad the guy Claim his son. Very interesting, but guy we need action and technology in this story. Good job
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by snowhyt(f): 10:06am On Mar 12, 2015
i pity Daniel; he will be so heartbroken when he dicovers that his bestfriend is responsible 4 his wife's barreness....
Why do i have a feeling that Deniel will fall deeply inlove with Tina??
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princesssusan(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmm ur plans wont wrk by d grace of God
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by bigwig97(m): 10:47am On Mar 12, 2015
i would neither blame nor abuse jimmy coz he dnt force adeola into sleeping with him.... so i think harjibolar10 is wrong there
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 12:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Olanireti:
Good morning everyone and our great pilot. Hope you all had a great night? Now Adeola ll feel bad the guy Claim his son. Very interesting, but guy we need action and technology in this story. Good job
When you arrive at the cinema 5hrs before schedule, you'll definitely witness them set the stage and everything. We are setting the stage for people to fight by clearly letting you know the reason why this one wants that one dead.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Skimpledawg:

baba, I dey ya back too!! na to carry placards dey run arnd 4 dz thread.

#btw, oga dee, is dah all 4 tdae?? no lemme cry o embarassed
Na you sure pass now

Oga dee, no go do am like that now, he don promise say, we should be expecting nothing less than 7update today naaa

#wink + #coverface

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (112) (Reply)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.