Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50285 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by adeA1(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2015
Eh! Oko won nta oo(in yoruba) means responsibl man dey scarce. U had beta take a matured way to seecure the one u ve. Who knws maybe it wz ur bosom friend that perform the trash to dismontle ur planned introductn cos I cudnt deduce any reasn y d condom cudnt be dn away wit ryt away after usage OR ur man dey silly ni?b....lol..not funny thou
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 10:23am On Feb 26, 2015
hopedavid:

Yes, your comment is very silly and misleading. Men like u are d reason y faithfulness wld soon leave d dictionary. Imagine u having a beautiful daughter u love and she comes to confide in u abt a cheating spouse. Your response wld be what? 'All men are polygamous my dear, endure it' smh!
Ok, thanks.

Keep sniffing and have heart attack.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ayokellany: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.

Your response if even more senseless. How often does she have to run after this run ? Your brothers do not cheat I presume. Virtually all men cheat. The lady need to walk up to her man simply ask the question the respond should determine if she's staying or leaving simple as a b c. You also need to stop ruining peoples relationship because you are not having a successful one. Mine isn't perfect but running does make an enduring relationship.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by veave(f): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2015
So what did he say when you asked him? You just went to a neighbouring town for a while on something that will benefit both of you in future and the first thing on his mind is to cheat? He became so relaxed in it that he couldn't even throw the evidence away? Or come to think of it, could it be he's no more interested and left it there on purpose then asked you to cook just to make sure you see the used condoms? What happens if one of you gets transferred to another state for a long period of time after marriage? He will bring someone else to live with him permanently of course.
What is even chooking me is that he knew you were coming and had the nerve to have sx with someone else... God!

These questions I asked above is just for you to advise your self.
What ever anyone tells you here will not be enough. Babe, advice your self.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by speed99: 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
like my good man posited, don't jump into conclusion cos you saw "used condoms" wrapped in a nylon in the kitchen. he might be formulating a new disposal mechanism for condoms or studying the effect of heat on the elasticity of latex or even the sensual conductivity of latex at above room temperature.
Either way, it can be managed. Leaving evidence behind is the hallmark of a learner in spinning matters.
but leaving the package in the kitchen en-route the waste bin is pitiable. you have yourself a bingo. some of us are lions. You can't catch us and even when you do, after spinning the situation, you might wanna check your sanity.
So, goodnews. he isn't a bad guy. don't mind those telling you to leave, some are struggling to be an approved side chick.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by boma95(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=pwerrymansion post=31082699] this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.[Nino/quote]

Madam I find nothing stupid about dht particular post......the truth is bitter.....u dht is advising her to run,how flawless is ur partner? Think before typing.... #justsaying

3 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by veave(f): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2015
speed99:
like my good man posited, don't jump into conclusion cos you saw "used condoms" wrapped in a nylon in the kitchen. he might be formulating a new disposal mechanism for condoms or studying the effect of heat on the elasticity of latex or even the sensual conductivity of latex at above room temperature.
Either way, it can be managed. Leaving evidence behind is the hallmark of a learner in spinning matters.
but leaving the package in the kitchen en-route the waste bin is pitiable. you have yourself a bingo. some of us are lions. You can't catch us and even when you do, after spinning the situation, you might wanna check your sanity.
So, goodnews. he isn't a bad guy. don't mind those telling you to leave, some are struggling to be an approved side chick.

grin grin grin
Oriegwu!!! Experiment indeed!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 26, 2015
remsonik:

I am more worried about the physical assault part of your post.

Yes ever since i invested my time and money in 3 failed relationships. I am not willing to spare any woman anymore. I will beat and assault any woman. Women have betrayed me so i have no sympathy for any of u. I will beat with sharp objects or anything i lay my hands on. Thats it cool
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:
Did he know you'll be coming back today?

Going silent or quitting outrightly doesn't seem right to me. Is there a way you can [s]playfully ask him and he wouldn't flare up[/s]?
angry angry angry angry angry
Why be ''playful about it'' undecided. And if he flares up nko Biko, make he flare kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by chanddys(m): 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea

Let it slide. If u pursue it, u may not like wia it ends and in 2 years from then, u will ask ursef, why did I bother myself with dat?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by IbkD: 10:41am On Feb 26, 2015
In order to be sure if he's been truthful when you confront him, ask first if any of his friends came around. If yes, with whom bla bla. If not, you have your answer. I wish you God's best. Remember if the situation calls for you to leave,it's not the end of the world. God works in ways we can't see. This may be His way for you getting out of problems. He may know you abhor cheating, so He'll use that to get you out. If He(God) uses the guy's attitude, you may feel you can cope and not leave when in fact you were never meant to be together. I hope my rambling makes sense to you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by tivta(m): 10:46am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
hmmm.....I commend you for your nice words n gesture ,unlike the babies that have been throwing tantrums. I only wrote what I wrote because they are not yet married. To avoid what your friend and his wife are going through. Not everybody has that mental capacity to forgive easily and move on, so why not make hay when the sun shines? And also thanks, I've got mine in control. Wisdom is key to every facets of life's decisions and actions. If OP can cope with a cheating spouse, who am I to complain? Lol
. Glad you understand, hope you won't run away if (God forbid) he does that to you?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2015
speed99:
grin
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by hopedavid(f): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

Ok, thanks.

Keep sniffing and have heart attack.

I don't have to sniff, not all men are like you :p
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by IbkD: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
chanddys:

Let it slide. If u pursue it, u may not like wia it ends and in 2 years from then, u will ask ursef, why did I bother myself with dat?
That is a question that she will likely ask if she doesn't get someone else soon. But if the guy is a serial cheat and she stays on, she'll question herself as to why she didn't bother.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea

Baby, Use your brain o! That may be a psychological approach to know your reaction. He wouldn't just know that your are coming and forget to dispose the rubber. That hunger maybe to send you into the kitchen, to ensure you see it. HE AWAITS YOUR REACTION
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jayne8585yahoo(f): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2015
NOW THEY ARE TELLING YOU, YOU WILL NOT LISTEN BECAUSE YOU ARE DESPERATE TO MARRY

You Better thank your stars that you saw this on time

if you won't leave then prepare your mind for the worst
Don't come to NL to cry like a baby

ie my husband of 1 month is keeping a mistress.

Don't even think about it, move now if you still have dignity in you

I don talk my own.

Run as fast as your leg can carry, God has reveal him for you.

most dead women would have been alive today if they had your revelation.
don't settle for the less if are the type that seek godly family, nothing beats happy family.

SHALOM!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by InestamablJewel: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by cacali(f): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?
My dear 2 years of ur life with this guy is not a joke and I don't think its something u shld just wipe away like that. You need to talk to him abt what u saw (mind u I don't want to use the word confrontation, because at the end u may not achieve any result with that). Start by asking him if he ever invited any friends over with female partners whilst u were away. Based on his response u tell him what u saw in the dustbin and ask to know what happened. Now being a man, he might most likely deny it (they usually do even when caught red handed). But tell him exactly what u expect from ur marriage in terms of respect and fidelity. And both of u shld reach a clear understanding on this & be on the same page. That doesn't mean he won't cheat on u o when u get married (men are just like that, they think with their dicks). Walking away quietly doesn't solve the problem cos u'll always wonder whether u made a mistake or not and secondly at this stage of ur relationship, u must be able to communicate without fear with ur boyfriend as that is one of the keys to a successful marriage. In d event that he did cheat on u and asks for forgiveness, pls forgive him and move on with the relationship cos d devil u know is better than the angel u don't know. Moreover like I said initially u've spent 2 years together & he has initiated moves to formalise the relationship. But if this continues u may decide to review ur agreement.l have been married for 16 years, have seen all sorts in my married, but my hubby & I are still very much in love with each other. Finally, pls commit ur relationship into prayer. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by geosegun(m): 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I know some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea

@OP: your BF is probably putting you on a test. He knew you'll see the CD in the Kitchen that why he asked you to go to the kitchen and cook for him so you could see it. He probably wanted to study your TEMPERAMENT. He has decided to marry you bu wanted to be sure he wasnt making mistakes. The best thing is to confront him and handle it with care. If you kept mum and he knew you have seen it, he may be more afraid because he didn't know what you were thinking and such situation is more dangerous.

Thank me later.

Cheers
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc
This is the best comment I've ever seen here in NL, 9c one dear.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Polithiefcian(m): 11:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Pictures speaks louder than comment

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pwerrymansion(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
tivta:
. Glad you understand, hope you won't run away if (God forbid) he does that to you?
lol.....sweets, 10yrs in marriage and married to a Nigerian is not picking beans cheesy kiss but respect is key!!!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Polithiefcian(m): 11:15am On Feb 26, 2015
geosegun:

@OP: your BF is probably putting you on a test. He knew you'll see the CD in the Kitchen that why he asked you to go to the kitchen and cook for him so you could see it. He probably wanted to study your TEMPERAMENT. He has decided to marry you bu wanted to be sure he wasnt making mistakes. The best thing is to confront him and handle it with care. If you kept mum and he knew you have seen it, he may be more afraid because he didn't know what you were thinking and such situation is more dangerous.

Thank me later.

Cheers

Test

Au do u explain d sperm in d condoms?
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Men will always be cheaters no matter what you are to them. If I were u, I will call my man, sit him down and confront him in a mature way. You dont need to shout and allow third party to come settle the issues between the two of you. Talk to him about it, tell him how much it hurt you to see things like that. After which, you caution him on how to dispose things like that properly. To you girl, every man has a flair for cheating. They will and can never ever change. That is why they are "MEN" and its best u accept the fact that, u wear d ring alone while some bitch of a lady shares his bed and body. All the best!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ivyy(f): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2015
sirRiddy:
Gist no go kill you. Person dey for serious gbege, you dey wait for real time updates.
Pray make she never break the guy head with bottle now.

Na u sabi

2 Likes

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Epimetheus(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

SO YOU SAW TWO USED CONDOMS PROVES WHAT DID YOU MET HIM ON TOP OF ANOTHER WOMAN IF I WERE THE GUY I WILL SEND U PACKING LIKE A PIECE OF GARBAGE. IF YOU CAN'T TRUST HIM IN LITTLE THINGS THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE A WIFE undecided IF WE DIG DEEP INTO YOUR AFFAIRS NOW YOU WILL SURELY HAVE OTHER GUYS SHINING YOUR CONGO TOO undecided SO WHATS THE FUSS ABOUT MANY OF YOU GIRLS THINK YOU CAN EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT. AFTER SO MANY YEARS OF SLEEPING WITH VARIOUS MEN ALL IN THE NAME OF LOVE, YOU THINK YOU CAN HOOK A NIGGA TO BE THE PERFECT MAN FOR YOU. I DON'T PITY YOU AND IF I WAS THE GUY I WILL BEAT YOU WITH MY BELT BUCKLES BEFORE I THROW YOUR ASS OUT undecided NONSENSE
angry

WTF!!! If you are so manly why not try to beat Men like yourself, and stop bragging about belting a woman?
People are here screaming "cold murder" over someone who said men are by nature polygamous and no one seems to think you should be put in the bin? The fact that you could only make statements based on generalizations and unfounded stereotypes shows your level of intelligence - a real NIGGA, you are!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ChynoBEATS: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

Dear , the best thing to do is to ask him

The earlier the better

N u should have kept what you saw n show it to him incase he starts denying

I can't say much for now
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by hapyz: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2015
U will b d biggest fool if u quit, bc u will neva find a man dat wil not cheat on u, so my dear go ahead wit ur marriage plans, my hussy slept wit 2 girls on d eve of our marriage they call it bachelor's eve, I stil went ahead wit d marriagee, now I am enjoyinmy marriage wit d best luxury, and my hussy gives me d best of attention a woman needs, so wot am I lookin for again,so dear tik twice bfr makin a deadly mistake dat wil mak u regret, hv it at d back of ur mind dat all men cheats
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Epimetheus:

WTF!!! If you are so manly why not try to beat Men like yourself, and stop bragging about belting a woman?
People are here screaming "cold murder" over someone who said men are by nature polygamous and no one seems to think you should be put in the bin? The fact that you could only make statements based on generalizations and unfounded stereotypes shows your level of intelligence - a real NIGGA, you are!

Orie loburu
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by elyesh(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Hello dear sit him down in a polite manner ask him to tell u the truth...and u should have knwn him before nw,i.e what he can do and what he cannot do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / How To Make Her Start Crushing On You / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.