Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? (50419 Views)

Should I Confront The Husband? / My GF Is Cheating On Me With A Soldier, I Want 2go To The Barrack & Confront Him / Should I Confront Her Or Shut Up And Keep Bleeping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by ireneidiva(f): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Meringe:

Because you have not caught them.

It takes courage dear. Not all men cheat but a handful of men do. Many go as any length to hide it. They provide everything for the family. They will shower love like tomorrow no dey but still, the cheat. Forget all these online pretense. Many do.
Not all. Speak for yourself and your brothers that are your fellow cheats

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sucess001(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.

the way you ran from your own man abi?

or you want us to believe ur bf/husband hasnt cheated before abi?

@ OP...beware of girls giving you these kinda advise...listen to them and u ll remain single for life...homebreakers!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by braine(m): 11:46am On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
this is the most stupid post I've come across in decades! My dear run as fast as your leg can carry you.

She should run to where? Will you date her or marry her? Abi you want her to remain single forever? Na wah for you sha
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Epimetheus(m): 11:49am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Orie loburu

Nice, You are finally showing yourself up. Wife-beating, neanderthal slowpoke.
Let me tell you something, things are changing. A time will come when you will be jailed for inappropriately making sexual advances to women.
Mark my words, it's called "sexual harassment". But i know you definitely cannot wrap your brain around that.
Father-raping Motherf***er
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by sucess001(m): 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
kobonaire:
@OP , without a second thought, i suggest you do this ....

[size=24pt]@ OP...keep running...till you discover you are a marathon runner...

introduction wont change your guy to a saint...

even married people sleep around...maturity is in you gently nudging him back to faithfulness..

forget these sick comments here...guys freaking cheat all the time...its the person dt is caught thats made to look bad...however...its now your responsibility to make him realise his home is with you. you do that by overlooking some of his indiscretions...

He ll realise his folly with time...

but you could listen to these guys and girls firing u up to go against the guy....just remember to ask them to provide you another guy who isn't capable of cheating...else ur loneliness wont be cured by reading comments on NL o...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Joshuadon: 11:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Jackeeh:
hmmmmmmm reading through comments uploaded before mine I can't help but wonder: everyone now feel cheating is cool. Men are polygamous in nature, condoms might be used for other reasons( like fetching water), quit snooping around,we are mortals, it must have been used by his friend, don't get him angry when confronting him etc. Why can't men and women strive to be faithful to their partners and quit justifying their evil acts? Being faithful is not impossible. it may be difficult but its attainable. And should you slip and cheat, please don't be smart about it. being defensive and cooking up reasons for cheating ain't cool. when you cheat on your partner, you destroy him or her. if you are caught and instead of being sorry, u feel on top of the world, you reduce your partner to nothing. cheating isn't cool in anyway. be with a partner who makes ur heart beat fast each time u set eyes on him or her. don't settle for less, or money, sex, good looks etc

to shame the devil, you nailed it....

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 11:53am On Feb 26, 2015
ireneidiva:

Not all. Speak for yourself and your brothers that are your fellow cheats
That's why many fail exam.

I didn't say all men cheat .ok!!
Reread again all my comments here. Cheating isn't good but it's something that is common being common doesn't mean it's right. But throwing away d baby with the bath water isn't the best.

There's nothing like perfect relationship like most online saints like you post here.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by braine(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
geosegun:

@OP: your BF is probably putting you on a test. He knew you'll see the CD in the Kitchen that why he asked you to go to the kitchen and cook for him so you could see it. He probably wanted to study your TEMPERAMENT. He has decided to marry you bu wanted to be sure he wasnt making mistakes. The best thing is to confront him and handle it with care. If you kept mum and he knew you have seen it, he may be more afraid because he didn't know what you were thinking and such situation is more dangerous.

Thank me later.

Cheers

Haha! This is also possible. cheesy
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by stinggy(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
chimkaire:
angry angry angry angry angry
Why be ''playful about it'' undecided. And if he flares up nko Biko, make he flare kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cool
I doubt the CDs were used by him. I can't imagine how I'll do that and the CDs will get seen by any human wink I'm guessing they were used by a friend.
That was why I asked if the guy knows she was coming sef...

On a lighter note, condoms can be used for many other things joor angry
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Meringe(m): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
hopedavid:

I don't have to sniff, not all men are like you :p
It's not a personal thing dear . The best advise for the young lady is to care less of that side unless she wants to die early.

No guy is perfect but she can handle it with maturity.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Aystarz: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
Women Shaa, ever quick to tell the next lady to quit her relationship for even the slightest cause. Quite convenient for you Miss Daleru to render your unsolicited ill advice here since you're not in her shoes. Swear that uve never had to put up with a cheating spouse..

OP, pay no attention to all the useless pieces of advice from us NL folks. Meet with your hubby and talk things over. That, works all the time. No let these yeye strangers throw spanner in your 2year relationship abeg.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by braine(m): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Epimetheus:

Nice, You are finally showing yourself up. Wife-beating, neanderthal slowpoke.
Let me tell you something, things are changing. A time will come when you will be jailed for inappropriately making sexual advances to women.
Mark my words, it's called "sexual harassment". But i know you definitely cannot wrap your brain around that.
Father-raping Motherf***er

You are temperamental o. Kilode? Cool down.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
stinggy:

I doubt the CDs were used by him. I can't imagine how I'll do that and the CDs will get seen by any human wink I'm guessing they were used by a friend.
That was why I asked if the guy knows she was coming sef...

On a lighter note, condoms can be used for many other things joor angry
I dey Convent, Stinggy grin grin sad sad sad
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by showreals(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea

May you live long
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jonadaft: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

My mother is a Foolish whòre
She has been foolish and jobless since 2009.
My father is a drunkąrd old fool.
I am mentally deformed dumbfùck like my mother
find love?
Oloribu ni ya mi
You need a psychiatrist.

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by jerrymej(m): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don't support quitting the relationship, it think you should seek for ways of handling and cheating spouse! It's gonna be a shameful thing when such a relationship that has gone a long way (2yrs) even to the point of fixing a date of the traditional wedding be put to an end due to this fact.
I expect you think of other ways to handle him rather than quitting.

For me o!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by debh(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
No mind ur guy. He dey masturbate with condom.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by seseannie(f): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tnx 4 all ur responses I spoke with him n he said he left a friend in his house n went to eat n that must have been when the condoms were used. He said he knew nothing abt the condoms. he. Has been swearing n begging me to believe him. To be candid I don't really know. What to believe

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Pls advice me house. I and my boyfriend of 2yrs have fixed a date for our introduction nxt month. And I jst gained admission for my masters programme in another state. I travelled on sunday so that I can start the registration process only for me to come back today n see two used condoms in a nylon inside d kitchen. So many things running in my mind now. I am thinking of quietly quitting the relationship or should I confront him?

he can't just dump a used cd in the kitchen. maybe his friend came over, used it and ignorantly put it there.

or maybe he is trying to test u....

or maybe he is a cheat.

or mayb its devils work
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by tivta(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
pwerrymansion:
lol.....sweets, 10yrs in marriage and married to a Nigerian is not picking beans cheesy kiss but respect is key!!!
. That's the sort of advice the OP needs. Good work.

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pomsky: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx for your responses bt I was nt snopping on him. I came back n he complained of hunger I went inside the kitchen to cook n I saw the condoms. I knw some men cheat bt at least they respect their partners throwing away the condoms would have been a better idea

......girl, ask him what happened calmly. I suspect he's either testing you or setting you up for a breakup!
He put the used condoms in the kitchen, then told you he was hungry, knowing you would end in the kitchen to see the condoms. It could be a test of trust or of reaction. Or simply, a way for you to find your way out of the relationship!
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:
Tnx 4 all ur responses I spoke with him n he said he left a friend in his house n went to eat n that must have been when the condoms were used. He said he knew nothing abt the condoms. he. Has been swearing n begging me to believe him. To be candid I don't really know. What to believe
just like I tot
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by veave(f): 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:

Akuko ifo tongue
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Epimetheus(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
braine:

You are temperamental o. Kilode? Cool down.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Well, Let's say I am just hard-wired to be absolutely against violence on women.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
1. guys will say anything
2. who's the friend?
3. you know your man. choose what to believe.

Sorry about the position you're in. I don't envy you but there's a possibility he's saying the truth and the other possibility that he's just sorry but cant admit he did it. if he came clean and apologized, would you take him back? if yes, let this episode remain in the past. If no, you owe it to your future to find more info and not to walk into a marriage full of heartache and lies when you're not willing to deal with stuff like that.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by geosegun(m): 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Polithiefcian:

Test

Au do u explain d sperm in d condoms?

The substance in the CD could be any sticky material, like like a light white pap (akamu) or something. Its a TEST. You'll see. He knew the OP is a good wife material and probably trying to know if she has a other shortcomings. I tested (my Fiancee then)- now my wife, when I couldn't find any major fault, thinking she might be hiding some characters. You know women are good at it.

I am positive its a TEST.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by Epimetheus(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
seseannie:

As much as I believe in letting your head rule over your heart; when it comes to matters of the heart, let the heart decide.
Question is has he cheated on you before? If No, then why are you doubting his story?
Mind you, trust should be reciprocal.
And remember to be careful what you wish for...
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by flowers4me(f): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by pbs4real(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Dyt:

Who sabi u
Shior
ifa hear say nobody sabi me,if u neva knw ask pple.
Re: Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? by flowers4me(f): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Getting Married At 35. Is It Late, Normal Or early For Guys. / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.