Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (51077 Views)

My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by raayah(f): 1:21am On Feb 28, 2015
pittoilet:
hi ! i am girl of 21 years old.i am used to masturbate since i was 15. i am used to do it by crossing my legs and clenching my thigh muscles and leg muscles.i do it more when i feel upset for any reason or feeling tired, sometimes before -after-or during sleep.actually i get used to do this before i knew what i was doing in fact.i do not know how it turned to a habit.from 1 or 2 years i have been noticed that my hip,thigh and leg muscles are being enlarged abnormally. they have grown fatter so abnormally than the other parts of my body. i had a really good body.but
now it looks horrible.i have done lots of study and come to an end that this change in my body shape is an effect of my clenching muscle
masturbation habit.now i am trying a lot to ruin this habit. but it seems really tough.but i really really really want to give up this habit and
get my perfect figure.this habit is ruining my body shape and also my sex life with my boy friend. i want to give up. plzzz help me! i need a
friendly suggestion !
is there any girl who is facing the same problem?
plzzz reply!.plz suggest me how i can get rid of this horrible habit ! should i practice any exercise to get slimmer hip,thigh and leg?
is it possible to get still? which are the useful exercises? how can i give up this masturbation habit?

If your muscles are enlarged abnormally. You should go to the hospital immediately. Nairaland cannot diagnose or treat you.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
a lady is synonymous to 3 green heads shining white teeth
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2015
LLVelly:
@op Make up ur mind dat u won't do it again & whenever u feel like doing it just change position or find something to do, maybe read the bible & if u are not the holy type, go get ur self a boy friend & as for ur shape,exercise might do wonders.
muhehee...I laugh in Chinese,na self service we dey talk about sad,make ur mind 5000 times...greatest addiction of all time...crying for d day know something like that
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Craigston: 1:33am On Feb 28, 2015
bamite:
disillusioned so called docs or med students always looking for the slightest opportunity to show themselves, I'm probably goin to feel stupid coming here to solve plenty mathematics over a simple question asked by someone who isn't into dsame field as i am just because I'm an engineer, u guyz need to grow up.
Maybe we all need to grow. Yes we do. No one showed off. Those are simple anatomy anyone can know better. Just for the curious. If you don't care, ignore it: you're not everybody. BTW you rep engineering? I like that. But nobody referenced being a med student. Gym instructors and therapists also know those. I wish you good success in your pursuits, sir.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by flyingdutchman(m): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2015
08087226200 Call
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by gbenga007(m): 6:49am On Feb 28, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Hahahaha. This man, you just dey intimidate innocent nairalanders with your knowledge of anatomy. Aside you and I, I bet no one else knows what you're talking about. It makes sense to me, but I doubt if it will make sense to the lady in distress who opened this thread.

Who says? Do you know how many peeps, more learned (on the subject) than you on this thread? That's kinda delusional.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by smsshola(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2015
My dear d truth is u ar not d only one facing this menace of our time...but its not enough reason u shu continue d act many ar really struggling to halt it but its a difficult thing to do after one start it,my advise is ds; You need to stop watching som erotic or romance films,Don't c the act again as mean to an end but rather as an end to d means;U also need a lot of discipline alot my dear; above all u need God to guide u cos a friend to God is enemity to d world.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by MRLINGTON(m): 7:19am On Feb 28, 2015
Hahahhaahahahaha all u need do is contact d FTC..#Jah bless #Saturday #yawns..runs outta thread
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2015
so this makes fo! cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2015

This made front page
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2015
You'll die in your sin.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Ndababa(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2015
Just fight it whenever you feel the urge to do so. You can do so by engaging in other productive stuff like jogging, or anything that takes aways your interest from it.

Better still, get married or something like that.

Good luck!
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by iamord(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2015
Almightyperes:
My dear, the truth is this. Your spirit need to be saturated by the Spirit of God that is the only way. Which means you to go and pray in a church that has the Spirit of God. Or go for Scoan Sunday service in lagos....
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2015
pls who get Merlin season 10 or 21?
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by chialex08: 7:23am On Feb 28, 2015
eehhhmmmm.......how do u self service by crossing ur leg n clenching ur thigh muscles biko undecided
aniwayz its a difficult habit to brk so u got t put it in prayers
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by haibe(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2015
dechandel:
LOL..
My own mental case never reach that side grin

even if e Don reach, you go talk am?
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by missade(f): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2015
I'm not sure that's the reason for your enlarged hips. That is pelvic exercise that's recommended for tightening the vaginal muscles or walls Or maybe I didn't get your description.

Anyways, I can almost bet that it's your diet or lack of proper exercise that's the cause of it. But to be sure, if this is real and not cooked up, visit the hospital for proper diagnosis.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by ugosonic1: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
ok
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by johnjon: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Keep on doing it. Why do you wanna stop what you enjoy doing?
Just try and change your method of doing it. Maybe you can your legs opened or try gadgets and cucumbers..

Muhehehehe grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by MARKone(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
pittoilet:
Hi!

I am girl of 21 years old. I am used to masturbating since 1 was 15. I do it by crossing my legs and clenching my thigh muscles and leg muscles. I do it more when I feel upset for any reason or when I feel tired, sometimes before, after, or during sleep.

I am hearing of this for the first time, what do you now do with your fingers undecided
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by lifestyle1(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2015
You are the only one that can change yourself. I can't change you.

Continue with my business.....
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Caleycash(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2015
U are not serious!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by ignis: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Pictures or
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by stnwani(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Thebrightest:
My girl friend needs that self service exercise

How?
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2015
Who mastubates with their legs crossed?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Dyt(f): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2015
diddydiva:

i hate ungrateful beings angry

Oh laws what an early morning laugh
grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by mikemodel24: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2015
the only advise i can give u is become a sex addict to ur bf only and wen u feel the urge overcome it wit sex

but think of it side effect b4 takin my advise
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2015
ITbomb:
Chai, see exercise for bigger hips.

I really want to help you but the problem is, I'm finding it hard to visualise your issue,

Can you send the video to me

**dead** grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by popson1(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2015
kendrick9:
take a step back and look at what u just wrote.. first of all try to improve your english... this was quite difficult to read..
The english is not as bad as you're portraying it to be. I think she typed the issue in a hurry Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / Man Woos A Pretty Veterinary Medical Student In Style / 10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.