Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (51071 Views)

My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by sisisioge: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2015
I think you are simply blossoming into a woman-curves. Me I want the big hips o minus the servicing grin
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by aminashy: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him.

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2015
OP what you're doing is called 'bad habit' not masturbation - you just derive pleasure in it anytime you do it. smiley smiley

I can't think of any advice right now, but I'd suggest you stop crossing your legs anytime you feel the urge, you can get a teddy or pillow and put it right in between your thighs. Don't graduate to the level of rubbing the teddy on your clitoris oo.

**drops mic**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by MARKone(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2015
missade:
I'm not sure that's the reason for your enlarged hips. That is pelvic exercise that's recommended for tightening the vaginal muscles or walls Or maybe I didn't get your description.

Anyways, I can almost bet that it's your diet or lack of proper exercise that's the cause of it. But to be sure, if this is real and not cooked up, visit the hospital for proper diagnosis.

It could be, depending on how frequent she indulges in it, and according to her, she has been doing it for seven years.

Like in guys, you can always identify a fapper by checking his bicep and triscep muscle, on his upper left arm, the are usually bigger grin
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Iamdipson(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2015
kendrick9:
take a step back and look at what u just wrote.. first of all try to improve your english... this was quite difficult to read..
Na wa for you oo
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by rexbuton: 7:39am On Feb 28, 2015
post a headless pic
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by MARKone(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2015
Nneka123:
Who mastubates with their legs crossed?

She dey form mermaid cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by zizirecords(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2015
I know what you are both saying. I would not buy the Gluteal Disuse Theory since the issue here seems to be a normal Lipid accumulation with a hypochondriac tendency to associate self-servicing with muscular hypertrophy. E don tey wey we leave medical school sha cool grin
mentorandfriend:
Hahahaha. This man, you just dey intimidate innocent nairalanders with your knowledge of anatomy. Aside you and I, I bet no one else knows what you're talking about. It makes sense to me, but I doubt if it will make sense to the lady in distress who opened this thread.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by nwadiuko1(m): 7:40am On Feb 28, 2015
Picture or its none of my biz
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Dolypson04(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2015
pittoilet:
Hi!

I am girl of 21 years old. I am used to masturbating since 1 was 15. I do it by crossing my legs and clenching my thigh muscles and leg muscles. I do it more when I feel upset for any reason or when I feel tired, sometimes before, after, or during sleep. Actually I get used to do this before I knew what I was doing. In fact, I do not know how it turned to a habit.

1 or 2 years ago, I noticed that my hip, thigh and leg muscles are being enlarged abnormally. They have grown fatter so abnormally than the other parts of my body. I had a really good body but now it looks horrible. I have done lots of study and come to an conclusion that this change in my body shape is an effect of my clenching muscle masturbation habit.

Now I am trying a lot to stop this habit but it seems really tough. I really really really want to give up this habit and get my perfect figure. This habit is ruining my body shape and also my sex life with my boy friend. I want to give up this habit. Plzzz help me! I need a friendly suggestion!
Is there any girl who is facing the same problem? Plzzz reply! Plz suggest to me how I can get rid of this horrible habit! Should I practice any exercise to get slimmer hip, thigh and leg? Is it possible to get still? Which are the useful exercises? How can I give up this masturbation habit?
Dear Op. I know how it feels to be an addict. I have once been in ur shoes and I also have a gf who was once a chronic masturbator too. Breaking away from it is quite hard. Its a little more than just praying. It takes determination, discipline and self denial. About getting back u shape, that would quite take time but its not unachievable. There is a lot to discuss. Will appreciate it if can have a one on one chat cos there is no quick fix to u problem. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Young4jose: 7:41am On Feb 28, 2015
With God all thing r possible, jst pray 2 God sincerely, I swear He wil change U completely...........!
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by justwise(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2015
Nairaland is now very very Liberal...the amount of sex related topics on FP these days is....'refreshing'
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by NemzySeries(m): 7:43am On Feb 28, 2015
u self serviced for ova 6yrs......u wud av bin a Blasting DJ is u had concentrated in music
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 28, 2015
kendrick9:
take a step back and look at what u just wrote.. first of all try to improve your english... this was quite difficult to read..

So after criticising her writing skills, you had nothing else to say? Smh for you!

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by iamord(m): 7:45am On Feb 28, 2015
You can only cure an addiction by getting another addiction. First you have to keep calm and know that you are not the only person in the world going through this. A lot of people on here are doing the same thing. So stop feeling guilty . once in a while all humans pass through a phase. But everyone's case varies.. you need to see it as something that is over rated, the more you see it as such. Of course. It has only given you some few second pleasure. But definitely you loose interest in having a man's touch. It does not make you confident.. So you can see its funked up.. The more you feel disgusted doing it. If you are dwelling on your bad behavior, it only makes it more tempting to continue. Identify the things that make you self service. And try to make corrections. Try and socialize more and give yourself a busy schedule. Now you got some big hips. If you can start to work out. You can't imagine what your body will turn into.. Your difficulty just turned into an opportunity.. Anything that brings about boredom or loneliness should not be tolerated. Cos that's one of the root problems of self service. Engage in new activities and hubby that will channel your energy. And you will see that before you even know it. You forgot to self service in a day. Then you can go on and on. Also be patient. You may not be able to stop over night. Remember you have been doing it for years so it has gotten accustomed with your body. But you can still change it. When you follow this steps. Be patient with your self. And know that one way or the other you are getting there. Read good literature that will help strengthen your positive energy. From the Bible to mind stimulating books. You do not want to spend a lot of time dwelling
on your urge to quit masturbating. The more
attention you give your plight, the more likely it
is that you will have a relapse. Instead of
focusing on repressing your sexual thoughts,
work to think about other things that bring you a
level of satisfaction. Think about goals that you
once had and consider what you can do to
accomplish these goals. Keeping yourself busy
and active will give you more opportunity to get
your mind on other things without feeling as
though you are giving something up. I wish you the very best

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 28, 2015
Op, all you need to do now-Is to get a guy who can have sex with you whenever you want.
That is basically the main way to overcome this 'masturbating' thing. I think if you had a guy, who is usually around to please you when you want it. You wont self service so much. You can start a relationship, one with mutual benefits. Or you can register in a gym, even buy some gyming equipments and start working out like mad. Work out as much as you can, of course be dedicated and disciplined about it, and youd surely see results.
Good luck! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Your moniker sha embarassed

*ignores thread and continue my evangelizing sad

REPENT YE THAT THOU MAYEST NOT PERISH angry ... IF THOU REFUSETH TO SEEK GOD'S FACE TODAY, THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYETH I SHOULD TELL THEE, O WHORING SONS OF AN ADULTEROUS GENERATION, THAT THY DAMNATION SLUMBERETH NOT undecided

embarassed KAWASAKI YAMAHA SUZUKI, LA SOCKS LA CONDOM LA BRASSIERE... HO MAMAMAMAMMAAMMAMAMAMAMAAA

*falls into a divine coma and unfollows thread angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Dammyjohn(m): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Lol. See your moniker sef.
*Modified*
Muscles, whether those that pace themselves or the voluntary ones always get bigger from continued use. The only proven way to dissuade a bulging muscle is from disuse. This is basic biology. So quit empowering those thigh muscles, though I seriously doubt if it is what you are doing that is increasing your thigh size. I can bet my practising license that what you have there is fat, not increased muscle bulk. The buttocks, waist and thighs are common places of fat accumulation in women.
On how to quit self servicing, no advice will be better than your own will to quit. If your desire to quit is greater than the pleasure you derive from it, you'll win that war. Cheers.
Good advise.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by pwerrymansion(f): 7:50am On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Your moniker sha embarassed

REPENT YE THAT THOU MAYEST NOT PERISH angry ... IF THOU REFUSETH TO SEEK GOD'S FACE TODAY, THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYETH I SHOULD TELL THEE, O WHORING SONS OF AN ADULTEROUS GENERATION, THAT THY DAMNATION SLUMBERETH NOT undecided

embarassed KAWASAKI YAMAHA SUZUKI, LA SOCKS LA CONDOM LA BRASSIERE... HO MAMAMAMAMMAAMMAMAMAMAMAAA

ROTFL, guy u r so d*mn funny! cheesy
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by olaolulazio(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2015
;DAlways read your biology text book.... the solution to your Problem is right there!!! ;DAlways read your biology text book.... the solution to your Problem is right there!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by manyr4luv: 7:54am On Feb 28, 2015
pittoilet:
Hi!

I am girl of 21 years old. I am used to masturbating since 1 was 15. I do it by crossing my legs and clenching my thigh muscles and leg muscles. I do it more when I feel upset for any reason or when I feel tired, sometimes before, after, or during sleep. Actually I get used to do this before I knew what I was doing. In fact, I do not know how it turned to a habit.

1 or 2 years ago, I noticed that my hip, thigh and leg muscles are being enlarged abnormally. They have grown fatter so abnormally than the other parts of my body. I had a really good body but now it looks horrible. I have done lots of study and come to an conclusion that this change in my body shape is an effect of my clenching muscle masturbation habit.

Now I am trying a lot to stop this habit but it seems really tough. I really really really want to give up this habit and get my perfect figure. This habit is ruining my body shape and also my sex life with my boy friend. I want to give up this habit. Plzzz help me! I need a friendly suggestion!
Is there any girl who is facing the same problem? Plzzz reply! Plz suggest to me how I can get rid of this horrible habit! Should I practice any exercise to get slimmer hip, thigh and leg? Is it possible to get still? Which are the useful exercises? How can I give up this masturbation habit?
please what is your email? I have an ebook that I followed which got me out of the bandage of maturbation. I will love to share it with you.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by obstead200(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2015
diddydiva:
eyah.

always walk and sleep with you legs wide open

come thank me later grin

i hate ungrateful beings angry
hahahahaha

If u were a guy and just made d above comment, I wud have concluded dat u have other intentions. Especially on d coming back to thank u part
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Misogynist2014(m): 7:55am On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Op's moniker sha embarassed

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in
danger of eternal damnation:
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by sirscripture: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2015
kendrick9:

Mr english. Are you saying you r too good at english language to comprehend what this little girl just posted? Its obvious people like you even find it difficult to write a proper explanatory note when u have to criticise everything that passes by...idiot

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Dammyjohn(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2015
Craigston:
I see. All I'm trying to say is that she has caused muscle imbalance for herself. She has altered the normal form of her muscles and she may now have the large hips and asses most girls crave (they call it their assets; I wonder how much revenue it generates for them and what service it renders to society -- what problem does it solve?). And she has put herself at risk of arthritis, overweight and obesity (implicitly), sports injury and many problems. Okay. OP don't worry, it may not be that terrible yet. Just start exercising. You may need to consult a therapist before you start.
For your addiction, you can either stop it or find a better way of doing it. I recommend the first. It takes will, discipline and a change of the mind.
Good advice.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by yungest(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
as d opz name implies====pittoilet....
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by bokohalal(m): 7:59am On Feb 28, 2015
Misogynist2014:
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in
danger of eternal damnation:
He should be very afraid. NonSENSE! Holy Ghost. Holy Skeleton. Brainwashed African.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by RUTHH1(f): 8:01am On Feb 28, 2015
...And the reason why you want to stop it,is to increase year sex life with year boyfriend and loose weight? Hhmnnnnnn, You Need JESUS Dear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Ecstacy21(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
well, pray to God first;asking him to help you, self discipline,distraction(when it comes to your mind, find something doing). when you are also alone find something to keep you busy. well, pray to God first;asking him to help you, self discipline,distraction(when it comes to your mind, find something doing). when you are also alone find something to keep you busy. well, pray to God first;asking him to help you, self discipline,distraction(when it comes to your mind, find something doing). when you are also alone find something to keep you busy.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Akalia(m): 8:04am On Feb 28, 2015
It's weird to hear women say they masturbate, very shameful.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Op's moniker sha embarassed

Hahahahahaha.

Tinubu, u will never change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.