Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (51069 Views)

My Girlfriend Spread Her Legs And Asked Me To Shave Her Bushy Vagina, I Did This / How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by axeman10(m): 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
You are nearly there...your being able to identify the problem alone...and willingness to seek solutions means you can really solve the problem.

First, your resolve and strong will comes to play.

Second, set your priorities, your objective. Which is more important, self-service or your body shape.

Third, take it one day at a time...keep a diary...for each day you go without self-service, reward yourself, give yourself a treat or a compliment.

Before you know it...you'ld have trained your body again to refuse the urge of self-service and you will be in absolute control of your body... And not the other way round.

Mind you, it looks simple...but very tasking and requires 100% commitment. If you need to get a coach or confidant to monitor your progress, do so.

Good luck!
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by sugaarbear(m): 2:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
ops ...all you need is a church service at the synagogue church ..trust me yu stop sef servicing.....drop yur numba il hoolla yu
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by mentorandfriend(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
imsuboi:

undecided I bet you're feeling ultra, super intelligent right now.

You prolly think you both are the only ones in the medical field on this large forum?

Think again. Dumb fvck undecided

I was only stressing for the gentleman to contribute what will help the lady in distress. I owe neither you nor any person any apology who choses to understand something different. Why the hate everywhere bikonu?
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by gbenga007(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Mr man, read my comment before bashing. My advice was to the gentleman to softpedal his use of anatomy since the lady wont benefit from his advice. If you are more knowledgable than me on this issue, I humbly welcome your challenge in the form of contributing meaningfully to this thread, and stop hating.

Ok
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
pittoilet:
Hi!

I am girl of 21 years old. I am used to masturbating since 1 was 15. I do it by crossing my legs and clenching my thigh muscles and leg muscles. I do it more when I feel upset for any reason or when I feel tired, sometimes before, after, or during sleep. Actually I get used to do this before I knew what I was doing. In fact, I do not know how it turned to a habit.

1 or 2 years ago, I noticed that my hip, thigh and leg muscles are being enlarged abnormally. They have grown fatter so abnormally than the other parts of my body. I had a really good body but now it looks horrible. I have done lots of study and come to an conclusion that this change in my body shape is an effect of my clenching muscle masturbation habit.

Now I am trying a lot to stop this habit but it seems really tough. I really really really want to give up this habit and get my perfect figure. This habit is ruining my body shape and also my sex life with my boy friend. I want to give up this habit. Plzzz help me! I need a friendly suggestion!
Is there any girl who is facing the same problem? Plzzz reply! Plz suggest to me how I can get rid of this horrible habit! Should I practice any exercise to get slimmer hip, thigh and leg? Is it possible to get still? Which are the useful exercises? How can I give up this masturbation habit?
you just copy persons thread dat has been in website yrs ago & pple thinks u re de op.dey place it on fp pple commenting re u hapi?
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by imsuboi(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I was only stressing for the gentleman to contribute what will help the lady in distress. I owe neither you nor any person any apology who choses to understand something different. Why the hate everywhere bikonu?

Lol. Sorry for the outburst. But you were wrong to utter such a statement sha
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by yinkeys(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Dolemite:
Get a dil.do girl, it's magic.
No, get a real one instead. It don't get that better
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Danhumprey: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
buygala:
Op's moniker sha embarassed
*ignores thread and continue my evangelizing sad

REPENT YE THAT THOU MAYEST NOT PERISH angry ... IF THOU REFUSETH TO SEEK GOD'S FACE TODAY, THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYETH I SHOULD TELL THEE, O WHORING SONS OF AN ADULTEROUS GENERATION, THAT THY DAMNATION SLUMBERETH NOT undecided

embarassed KAWASAKI YAMAHA SUZUKI, LA SOCKS LA CONDOM LA BRASSIERE... HO MAMAMAMAMMAAMMAMAMAMAMAAA

*falls into a divine coma and unfollows thread angry
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by mentorandfriend(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
imsuboi:

Lol. Sorry for the outburst. But you were wrong to utter such a statement sha
It's alright sir. Happy weekend.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by dbanjj(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
ITbomb:
Chai, see exercise for bigger hips.

I really want to help you but the problem is, I'm finding it hard to visualise your issue,

Can you send the video to me
u funny sha
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by mitinwari: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
Always sex ur boyfriend or look fro a man that can satisfy u well well, don't pretend o
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 28, 2015
obstead200:
hahahahaha

If u were a guy and just made d above comment, I wud have concluded dat u have other intentions. Especially on d coming back to thank u part
shocked
grin grin
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by ennecco: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2015
you can put an end of this your habit . if you allow holy spirit of God to take control of your life .YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.by axcepting our LORD JESUS as your LORD AND SAVIOUR. JESUS say come unto me all ye that labour and heavling loaded . i shall give you rest.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by orbitame2011: 2:09am On Mar 01, 2015
@Op,what you need is JESUS.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by daclint(m): 10:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Start by changing your name on nairaland first.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by eragonis(m): 8:31am On Mar 02, 2015
Craigston:
When you see people (mostly girls) with rounded outer thighs, a lateral depression on the outer side around the knee, widened hips, smaller calf muscles, large and dis-proportioned buttocks, a hollow lower back and, sometimes, weak abdominal walls, what do you think is the cause?
I think a collateral ligament laxity results in a 'knock knee'
My opinion tho...
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Craigston: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2015
eragonis:
I think a collateral ligament laxity results in a 'knock knee'
My opinion tho...
It's usually an accomplice--a consequence of previous causes.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Enifloxy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
kendrick9:
take a step back and look at what u just wrote.. first of all try to improve your english... this was quite difficult to read..
u are sick in d brain. U don't have anytin to say KEEP QUIET!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Opengates(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
pittoilet:
Hi!

I am girl of 21 years old. I am used to masturbating since 1 was 15. I do it by crossing my legs and clenching my thigh muscles and leg muscles. I do it more when I feel upset for any reason or when I feel tired, sometimes before, after, or during sleep. Actually I get used to do this before I knew what I was doing. In fact, I do not know how it turned to a habit.

1 or 2 years ago, I noticed that my hip, thigh and leg muscles are being enlarged abnormally. They have grown fatter so abnormally than the other parts of my body. I had a really good body but now it looks horrible. I have done lots of study and come to an conclusion that this change in my body shape is an effect of my clenching muscle masturbation habit.

Now I am trying a lot to stop this habit but it seems really tough. I really really really want to give up this habit and get my perfect figure. This habit is ruining my body shape and also my sex life with my boy friend. I want to give up this habit. Plzzz help me! I need a friendly suggestion!
Is there any girl who is facing the same problem? Plzzz reply! Plz suggest to me how I can get rid of this horrible habit! Should I practice any exercise to get slimmer hip, thigh and leg? Is it possible to get still? Which are the useful exercises? How can I give up this masturbation habit?

Become genuinely born-again and you shall be set free. Shalom
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by DrTony1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 13, 2015
Craigston:
Disuse of a muscle causes it to remain dormant in size and growth (it'll grow unnaturally and out of proportion with the other healthy muscles: so, they're relatively dormant). Her case seems one of promoted activation of the hip adductors and stretching of the hip abductors. The hip abductors suffer disuse and elongate, and the hip adductors grow tight and shorter. The glutes also suffer disuse and grow weaker, larger (not denser) and, most times, the hamstrings become hyper-activated to compensate for the dysfunction of the glutes so they become shorter. The quads may lengthen too. The sartorius also weakens. This sets her up for a knock-knee condition.
I hope I'm correct
Quadratus femoris?
aBductors?
aDductors?
Hamstrings?
Sartorius?

Pls did inquire if the OP studied anatomy or went to med sch for quoting all this. Wonder how she ll pick up your beautifully laid information..... You have also told her of the hunter's canal & femoral triangle too. Pls keep it simple my smart brother. Thanks wink
Craigston:
Disuse of a muscle causes it to remain dormant in size and growth (it'll grow unnaturally and out of proportion with the other healthy muscles: so, they're relatively dormant). Her case seems one of promoted activation of the hip adductors and stretching of the hip abductors. The hip abductors suffer disuse and elongate, and the hip adductors grow tight and shorter. The glutes also suffer disuse and grow weaker, larger (not denser) and, most times, the hamstrings become hyper-activated to compensate for the dysfunction of the glutes so they become shorter. The quads may lengthen too. The sartorius also weakens. This sets her up for a knock-knee condition.
I hope I'm correct
Quadratus femoris?
aBductors?
aDductors?
Hamstrings?
Sartorius?

Pls did inquire if the OP studied anatomy or went to med sch before quoting all this. Wonder how she ll pick up your beautifully laid information..... You have also told her of the hunter's canal & femoral triangle too. Pls keep it simple my smart brother. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by noblegrex: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2015
First u have determined. Which is good bt nt enough,secondly pray with a change of mind n alway try to purge your mind. May God help u. Bt don't mind some hypocrates many r victims bt pretends as if they r not. May cucumber n candle expose them. Psychologicaly many r victims bth men n women.don't worry u'll b freed, n they'll remain.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by fexyrich(m): 1:02am On Sep 20, 2015
grin Who ur bumbum wan help..Go and get a better life in christ my friend or berra still gerere here meeeehn..
EroticAngelina:
hmm that's bad dear. just get closer to God and try to occupy yourself, so that you won't think about it. like they say, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. smiley

but sha, if you look at it from another angle..... ma sure way to enlarge hips and bums o grin
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by Stanley1000: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2016
kendrick9:
take a step back and look at what u just wrote.. first of all try to improve your english... this was quite difficult to read..

@kendrick9..why do people like you always objurgate others?..the poor girl needs help and not to contribute to her problems!!!!...I hate you for this bro..let me tell you something you don't know,I don't care who you are or what you do..just know that your level of education or academic what ever is an opportunity and little grace from the most high..if you are to use your so called knowledge to torment the lives of others,I pity you because God in heaven is keeping every bit of record...mitcheeeeew!!..abeg change for good!!..none sense !!!
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by XAUBulls: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
pittoilet:
Hi!

Bump.
Re: How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? by XAUBulls: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
buygala:
Op's moniker sha embarassed
*ignores thread and continue my evangelizing sad

REPENT YE THAT THOU MAYEST NOT PERISH angry ... IF THOU REFUSETH TO SEEK GOD'S FACE TODAY, THE HOLY SPIRIT SAYETH I SHOULD TELL THEE, O WHORING SONS OF AN ADULTEROUS GENERATION, THAT THY DAMNATION SLUMBERETH NOT undecided

embarassed KAWASAKI YAMAHA SUZUKI, LA SOCKS LA CONDOM LA BRASSIERE... HO MAMAMAMAMMAAMMAMAMAMAMAAA

*falls into a divine coma and unfollows thread angry
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy / “Nigeria's Hairiest Woman” Queen Okafor Shares New Photos (LOVELY) / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.