Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (43048 Views)

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by XBLadez: 9:53am On Mar 03, 2015
This kind of juju is very special. It pulls the victim into a world of illusion. And as time goes, the victim adapts to it until it becomes a reality.
I need to know the guy doing this, I might need it too
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Ifenna05(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2015
Baba Ijebu handwork on point.. cheesy
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by AreaFada2: 9:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Cutehector:
D benin winch strong. Eleyi gini gan!

True, 9ja na learner where Republic of Benin is.

Although I know you were referring to Benin City in Nigeria regarding "winch"out of bias & ignorance

The lady meant the country called Benin. I saw the programme on TV. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by aorta(m): 9:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Sharon6:
Jazz

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE.
make I check weda u no get for body
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Jabioro: 9:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Africa jazz on course....
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by LEAFLET(m): 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Everybody here shouting juju... You guys do t know the power of love and no one is even considering the amount of time this guys puts in to make this woman feel good and elevated.. Jazz na wash but pure hard work can get you super rich...

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by mmsen: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2015
OP, you got your figures wrong - on the show they used receipts to prove that this desperado has actually sent 1.4 million dollars.

Loneliness will drive some people to great lengths.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Preternatura1(f): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2015
This is the lowest form of self-esteem issues at work.

She couldn't believe a handsome man is talking to her.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Bowaley17(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Ogun abenu gongo... Ewe nje ogun nje...

1 Like

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2015
Vickydera2:
love truly is blind
Jazz is in action!!!
you fit dey send me too pocket money, I swear I won't mind
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by nairaman66(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2015
You people should think out of the box! Efcc don put eye and torch light on this guy for Benin I swear.. grin
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nazeeboy(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2015
She don fall for mugu hand be dat na. How I wish say na me grin chaiii............. Come see forming for naija gals.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by cyril83(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:
Benin no dey carry last....have u ever seen their sacrifices @ T-junctions.

evry xmas period,come & see oyibo mumus in benin,they will be like tied cow

How do you know the guy is from benin ? Op is actually talking of republic of benin.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why you dey lie na angry
Guy u dae Sleep on bike?
I done see sacrifices for benin T-Junctions twice.. I even saw one recently in edo street Ekosodin
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 03, 2015
Ishilove:
Hian. Wickedness shocked

Hahahaha babe na today you see as white women fit get mumurized seyte them mumu full bucket pour troway. But that guy don go do strong thing for that woman.

See as she fat come pink like pig.. lipsrsealed
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by blacktoy(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2015
I real trust my naija Guy, maga must to pay by force, na juju dey talk
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by kendraloops(f): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:

evry xmas period,come & see oyibo mumus in benin,they will be like tied cow

lol, you're so right about that. my friend's brother brought one from russia and they traveld to benin for xmas. meanwhile, guy ma get wife n pikin here for naija.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by blackpanda: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Forzap:
Otumokpo tins grin

onye ukwuani
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nsiman(m): 10:06am On Mar 03, 2015
That na d real deal.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2015
cyril83:

How do you know the guy is from benin ? Op is actually talking of republic of benin.
and how do u know its republic of benin?
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by killercute16(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2015
kallmemrB:
baba don finish this woman matter.....chaii babalawo is working but Jesus pass amm.....one day foul yansh go blow
Guy fowl don dey wear pant nw oh,even tonado no fit expose them
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by okeyokeyjah(m): 10:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Nairalanders sabi lieeeeee!!
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2015
naijaboiy:

Why you dey lie na angry
why will i lie
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nazeeboy(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2015
LEAFLET:
Everybody here shouting juju... You guys do t know the power of love and no one is even considering the amount of time this guys puts in to make this woman feel good and elevated.. Jazz na wash but pure hard work can get you super rich...
oya juliet na we don't know, explain more coz me I no still understand. Where ur Romeo dey na? Maybe he sabi explain better than u.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by masties2(f): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Midehi:

evry xmas period,come & see oyibo mumus in
benin,they will be like tied cow

I find ur comment totally distasteful n baseless.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:
Are you a University of Benin student? For the bolded, throughout my stay there, I never saw any of such! tried real hard but did not.
frm benin...dat means u wer only flockin campus
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by enkay0525: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:
Are you a University of Benin student? For the bolded, throughout my stay there, I never saw any of such! tried real hard but did not.
Then surely,u were not a student there. It was always there.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by elantraceey(f): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:

Don't mind them and their false news angry
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Eluwilussit(m): 10:13am On Mar 03, 2015
Vickydera2:
love truly is blind

In this case, the woman is blind.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Sanuzi(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2015
MAGA . OYINBO GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by elantraceey(f): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:

frm benin...dat means u wer only flockin campus

Please where exactly? I've been in Benin all my life and I've not seen such undecided

If you say in some old houses then I'll listen to you not on the streets .
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by jericco1(m): 10:14am On Mar 03, 2015
Sugar mummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.