Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (43050 Views)

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by simdam500(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Woman yi ti goor jor grin

But what if the guy no do am anything, just love and trust cool
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2015
Sharon6:
Jazz

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!! CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

Stretch marks has got no cure,except surgery
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Situation001(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2015
SuperSuave:
you won't be sipping kunu if truly its you
you for talk say make I no dey chop Eba again sef..

you people ehn..

Does the fact that I become rich change the taste of kunnu..

OMG I don vex sef.. I dey leave France dey come back naija..

but wait o.. on d second thot..
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Kulzil(m): 11:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:
Are you a University of Benin student? For the bolded, throughout my stay there, I never saw any of such! tried real hard but did not.
then u dont leave the hostel. U are the very serious student who has a routined life
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by ikombe: 11:31am On Mar 03, 2015
can sumone pls wake this woman up from her slumber cry

but cherukwa nu . $1.4million chizozs

calculating = 1,400,000 x 200

A whooping = 280million naira

And this guy never enter forbes list undecided
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Feraz(m): 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Jaymima:

Its everywhere. If you stayed off campus, it's regular at Uwasota junction, Isiohor quarters and even part of Ekosodin.
Stayed in all the major areas off campus especially school hostel and BDPA.
Kulzil:
then u dont leave the hostel. U are the very serious student who has a routined life
Hehe!!! I dey waka well oh. grin
elantraceey:

I've lived iin three major areas in Benin and I haven't seen any , not one except during igwe festival and its still not how they say it .
Engineering is good jare, we're moving forward . Have you began your NYSC?
Nah!!! May things. . . .

Oh well, so many people have and I haven't. It is well then... sad
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by CyberWolf: 11:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Though some might be using jazz but many don't use jazz..it's 100% creativity..if you know the kind of stress this guys pass through to convince maye to pay, you will doff hat for them..love mails morning and evening everyday with 5 hrs chat a day no be beans.. cheesy
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Adedayo516(m): 11:39am On Mar 03, 2015
ikombe:
can sumone pls wake this woman up from her slumber cry

but cherukwa nu . $1.4million chizozs

calculating = 1,400,000 x 200

A whooping = 280million naira

And this guy never enter forbes list undecided
Bet half of that money would have been spent at Quinox or Quilox(whatever they call it)
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Bluepamex: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2015
LEAFLET:
Everybody here shouting juju... You guys do t know the power of love and no one is even considering the amount of time this guys puts in to make this woman feel good and elevated.. Jazz na wash but pure hard work can get you super rich...
You are right,people always give credit to juju not knowing that this guys great enough time to make love with this women on phone everyday and they have well prepared document to prove everything they tell their victims

1 Like

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Achilies(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chai chinedu what have you done to this woman. grin
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by M4gunners: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
The woman self no white again na red she dey red number
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by OgologoDimkpa: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chai!
They don cook this one finish for one Benin forest shocked
The lady is just a shadow of her self... more like a working corpse. embarassed

Before she go realize herself, e go tey well-well..
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
Vickydera2:
love truly is blind
Fine geh
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by lozanni(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:
Benin no dey carry last....have u ever seen their sacrifices @ T-junctions.

evry xmas period,come & see oyibo mumus in benin,they will be like tied cow

Their Jazz na kaieee!!! Try and see that there is no failure. Lolz.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by peleson: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Like seriously?
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by mikkyword(m): 12:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Vickydera2:
love truly is blind

Did I hear u say blind?? Don't personify love please. She is blind and under the influence of concentrated voodoo.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Revolva(m): 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dis one the juju wey dem take tie am dey for inside one thick forest for benin hahahhaha #mugu must continue to dey pay
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by ikombe: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Adedayo516:
Bet half of that money would have been spent at Quinox or Quilox(whatever they call it)
Gini Ki Na Ko undecided nwanne e na ko tuuu
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by ikombe: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Revolva:
Dis one the juju wey dem take tie am dey for inside one thick forest for benin hahahhaha #mugu must continue to dey pay
Lmao grin gringrin
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Gsmiles26(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
;DHer picture and size justifies her actions cos she really has no choice
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Adedayo516(m): 1:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
ikombe:
Gini Ki Na Ko undecided nwanne e na ko tuuu
Whatever language this is..
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by driand(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
This one is strong.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by tetu24: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
na wah for this oyibo ppl sef
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by ikombe: 2:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Adedayo516:
Whatever language this is..
i meant what is quilox abi na HILOX van u dey talk about
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by DONFASZY(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Badest boiz on yahoo plus plus...+++
Jeez....I pity her wen her eye clear....roo bad...God punish dose boiz...d money wil niva do any gud
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Etinosajay(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
richol:
Benin boys doing E-JASS since the time of isaac newton.

Dude, Benin up there means republic of Benin, and not Benin city.

Abi na Lagos boys no dey do scam?
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Etinosajay(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:
Benin no dey carry last....have u ever seen their sacrifices @ T-junctions.

evry xmas period,come & see oyibo mumus in benin,they will be like tied cow

Point of correction, Benin up there means Republic of Benin and not Benin city. Ask me why EFCC headquarters is in Lagos.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Emmybreezy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Am the guy she talking about,she is so caring to me just say make I drop sometin on here, winkAm the guy she talking about,she is so caring to me just say make I drop sometin on here,
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by rigarmortis: 3:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bowaley17:
Ogun abenu gongo... Ewe nje ogun nje...

KABI'ESI O!
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
The guy cook the juju well
argob44:
Woman defends sending £900,000 to lover in Africa she never met

She’s never met her African lover, yet this woman has spent $1.4million (£900,000) on him.

And she has no regrets.

Sarah, who has divorced twice, met Chris Olsen 18 months ago online and the pair have spoken for hours over the phone every day.

In that time he has repeatedly asked her for money and, despite his accent changing over that time, she is ’95 per cent certain’ that he’s the real deal.

He’s even tried getting to the U.S. several times, she says, but each time gets arrested on false charges, Sarah told Dr Phil

He told her that he was from Milan and works in South Africa on business. But he’s also said he’s working in Nigeria and Benin.

She said: ‘An attractive person came on there and said “wow you look like you wouldn’t hurt a fly”. I said “wow this guy’s really handsome, I can’t believe he’s talking to me!”.’

Sarah has paid for hotel bills, lawyers, stolen credit cards and $550,000 (£360,000) on bail.

Her justification? ‘I believe Chris does consider me his wife.’

She added: ‘I have questioned several times whether or not this is a scam. I am 95 per cent certain that Chris is telling me the truth. That this is legit.’

Sarah turned to Dr Phil to help unite them.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/01/woman-defends-sending-900000-to-african-lover-she-never-met-5084321/
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by jzdoberman: 4:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
AreaFada2:

True, 9ja na learner where Republic of Benin is.

Although I know you were referring to Benin City in Nigeria regarding "winch"out of bias & ignorance

The lady meant the country called Benin. I saw the programme on TV. cheesy

U are the ONLY here that has said the right thing concerning the two 'Benins' . The white lady here is talking about Republic of Benin and not Benin City.
Nice observation bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.