Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (43052 Views)

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by lawfabolous: 10:15am On Mar 03, 2015
chai!!!! woman i cast that spell out from you in Jesus name shocked
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by MockinJay(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2015
grin woman turned mugu

Yahoo boys active since 76BC
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Jarus(m): 10:18am On Mar 03, 2015
LOL. Mugu voodoo still working on her cheesy
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by umar745(m): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan.
This one e strong
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
The cooked jazz/juju catch her wella...

Smh undecided undecided undecided
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Amazo: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2015
when i first watched this on the show, i was like shocked !!! Hmmm...Bini voodoo @ work grin
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by folahann(m): 10:28am On Mar 03, 2015
The length these yahoo boys could go enh.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2015
richol:
Benin boys doing E-JASS since the time of isaac newton.
lol
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Michdear(f): 10:30am On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:
Benin no dey carry last....have u ever seen their sacrifices @ T-junctions.

evry xmas period,come & see oyibo mumus in benin,they will be like tied cow
cool down she is not talking about benin city but benin republic
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Nawa ooo.......she be dead mugu.......hian, sending over 1million dollars to a fake yahoo ,yahoo guy....... undecided
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 03, 2015
sad

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Jethrojeff(m): 10:34am On Mar 03, 2015
Cheap data etisalat only

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 03, 2015
that guy melecine strong well well oooh.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by SuperSuave(m): 10:38am On Mar 03, 2015
Situation001:
Na me b d guy..

Everybody shout hallelujah..

Mugun don pay.. and vow to still dey pay..

Dancing sekem in my Agbada and jungle boot while sipping my Kunu...
you won't be sipping kunu if truly its you
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by jamesw: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2015
African Native doctors don graduate ooo, dem don start to give love potion over the net grin
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by ooshinibos: 10:43am On Mar 03, 2015
Generational course
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by onatisi(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
she is no longer in her right senses wink
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by delishpot: 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Na to crack her bone suck the juice remain. This woman don enter yahoo plus hand. Na only the almighty go deliver her now.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Feraz(m): 10:49am On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:

frm benin...dat means u wer only flockin campus
grin at flocking campus!!! At least, elantraceey agrees with me!!

enkay0525:
Then surely,u were not a student there. It was always there.
LOL!!! I was. Just left with this present set that graduated. It's just that I never saw any of those.

elantraceey:

Don't mind them and their false news angry
Honestly, I tried real hard to see stuff like these but nada!!! I heard of the case of 'spiritual' lion roaming about, I did not see; someone told me that a 'Smiggle' like figure was brought to Ringroad, I still did not see. So many stories that I have not witnessed and it kept me wondering, do they really exist in this ancient city? undecided

BTW, how is Engineering treating you? Prof. Aisen and others? cheesy
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by cyril83(m): 10:55am On Mar 03, 2015
Midehi:

and how do u know its republic of benin?

Go back to the post, read carefully and desist from being in haste to say poo. Olodo oshi.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Jaymima(f): 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:
Are you a University of Benin student? For the bolded, throughout my stay there, I never saw any of such! tried real hard but did not.
Its everywhere. If you stayed off campus, it's regular at Uwasota junction, Isiohor quarters and even part of Ekosodin.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by mrrock: 10:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Clean money.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by elantraceey(f): 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Feraz:
grin at flocking campus!!! At least, elantraceey agrees with me!!

LOL!!! I was. Just left with this present set that graduated. It's just that I never saw any of those.

Honestly, I tried real hard to see stuff like these but nada!!! I heard of the case of 'spiritual' lion roaming about, I did not see; someone told me that a 'Smiggle' like figure was brought to Ringroad, I still did not see. So many stories that I have not witnessed and it kept me wondering, do they really exist in this ancient city? undecided

BTW, how is Engineering treating you? Prof. Aisen and others? cheesy

I've lived iin three major areas in Benin and I haven't seen any , not one except during igwe festival and its still not how they say it .

Engineering is good jare, we're moving forward . Have you began your NYSC?
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by sleekymag(m): 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
By Benin, the article meant Republic of Benin not Benin City o.
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 03, 2015
cyril83:

Go back to the post and read carefully and desist from being in haste to say poo. Olodo oshi.
tanks for d insult
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Beedude(m): 11:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Prayers for clients by Olamide.. This Sarah is a gunner grin
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Kayendy(m): 11:02am On Mar 03, 2015
Wherever dem tie d woman, I go like go dia cos. Dat place strong sha
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 03, 2015
Jazzz still working on her mehnnn,if her eyes open she go comit sucide i swear cheesy
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Kayendy(m): 11:04am On Mar 03, 2015
I for like visit dat baba wey do dis jazz... chaayi d jazz manke sense
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 03, 2015
Situation001:
Na me b d guy..

Everybody shout hallelujah..

Mugun don pay.. and vow to still dey pay..

Dancing sekem in my Agbada and jungle boot while sipping my Kunu...
my share naa cheesy
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by captainbaroni(m): 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmm . . . . .
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Edusouls(m): 11:12am On Mar 03, 2015
hei women women, the western woman tells you that being independent is the best that they dont need a man in their life, they divorce and wreck their man anyhow at their blossom years, see am when they start getting old, they become so desperate that get so foolish, imagine sending more than a staggering 1 million (usd) to an unseen stranger, in the name that she is looking for love, when would this species stop deceiving themselves. and acknowledge that no one can cheat nature....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.