Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (892814 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (333) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by olokings(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
and she's baaaaaaaaaaack!!!! grin cool
oya oya... i have been saving you front row seat for VIP....
come and sit down...
#passespopcorn

nefertitiram:

I swear if they even read the thread they will know better than to be asking for enfamil nursette bottles.

*adjusts baby's neck on my back, reties oja*

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by dere5: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
firsttymum:
I saw Houston, I saw Texas...

Reminds me of "I've been to london but never to d UK... " "I hate the U.S. Didn't enjoy my last visit.. I branched Houston and it was nice"

And you dint see HOUSTON,Texas or chicago?
Abi Houston nor dey insde Texas again? Or did she edit the original post?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
And the tea just got better... Dammit

MODATH and Nefertitiram waffles and syrup pls
Olokings more popcorn

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
dere5:

And you dint see HOUSTON,Texas or chicago?
Abi Houston nor dey insde Texas again?
my dear the things on this thread can make one pee on herself out of laugh
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Haba Allen! Why are u doing thus this way na?cheesy
Elpaso ehhhhh dem don overflog am die! See werrin I de talk na! Oya just because u be ma paddy( wen de owe me puff o!) I'll send u the link for Drsparati. The site is robust and speaks for itself up to accomodation choices and how to contact them
http://www.doctoresparati.com/prices.html
Meanyl u sef wan beg carry bad mouth enter the place tongue

I don join the popcorn and icecream people cross leg ooooo...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=LadyGuinivere post=37904103]Haba Allen! Why are u doing thus this way na?cheesy
Elpaso ehhhhh dem don overflog am die! See werrin I de talk na! Oya just because u be ma paddy( wen de owe me puff o!) I'll send u the link for Drsparati. The site is robust and speaks for itself up to accomodation choices and how to contact them
http://www.doctoresparati.com/prices.html
Meanyl u sef wan beg carry bad mouth enter the place tongue

I don join the popcorn and icecream people cross leg ooooo...[/quot

Lady G and G is for General, thank very much, I never forget ur puff puff ooo,
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
olokings:
chief,
welcome back first of all...
in as much as we have librarians, there are references to books and these librarians can buh only give you these references and may be recommended a few books that may/may not give you better insight to the knowledge you seek.

@newbies, we understand that y'all newbies n stuff, buh nothing beats the satisfaction we get from knowledge sought after and acquired with our own sweat and not being spoon fed. veterans are always here to assist when you find yourself in a hook, buh c'mon, we all got lives outside NL here. so lets give credence where due.

peace to everybody and i am going back to copying firsty's my default response to vague qz.

@olokings.. o'boy see your long response, U think they'll read it...??
Peeps that can't/won't be bothered to read a few pages back...??

Anywayz, in case u guys haven't noticed, the forum has been derailed yet again..... on something that has been overflogged severally......
y'all should have jst allowed firstytymum's/olokings default to speak 4 itself and we move on....
me, I'll jst sit here and continue to form unlooking to all such

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
toparie:

Now I rest and await my first appointment on Monday. I've gone and booked two appointments, one with Dr Amajoh at Methodist sugar land, and the famous Dr Ezekiel at oakbend, now praying for God to point me in the right direction. Cheers people.... Bleep
Is your appointment wt Dr Ezekiel on Monday? Mine is on Monday too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2015
firsttymum:

Olokings more popcorn

Abeg me I need the tea sef ooh...
rain kuku dey fall 4 here.... smiley smiley

.. I go bring sandWINCHES grin

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by modath(f): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
firsttymum:

Olokings more popcorn
grin cheesy grin

You killin me girl!!! grin cheesy

shawlar:

The kain gather beat wey dey wait for some of us for this thread ehn... grin

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
shawlar:

and sandwizards too...
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 2:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
modath:

grin cheesy grin
You killin me girl!!! grin cheesy
The kain gather beat wey dey wait for some of us for this thread ehn... grin
as in en ....!serious beating
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by iolite88(f): 2:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello house, please for Mama's who used Lufthansa or are planning to use lufthansa did they tell you that you have to go and see their own Dr for you to be able to use their wheel chair service? Please urgent response needed. Thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by toparie: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
Yes, at 3.30. What time's yours, would be nice to meet up

ozycy:

Is your appointment wt Dr Ezekiel on Monday? Mine is on Monday too.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by iolite88(f): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
@firsttymum you just dey chop dey go for this matter. I wish I could say same me I wake up read laugh sleep back and repeat the same process but at this point I think I need cold milo to digest all these lazy posters.

firsttymum:

Olokings more popcorn
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Able15: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
hello good people,

please help me with the link on how to check for my baby's SSN status or refer me to the page where i can get it.

@Tvegas,Firsttymum, Olokings trust you can help please.

thank you.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by iolite88(f): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
It seems you sent me a pm, I am very bad at checking them pls just send me a direct email mi4real8701@yahoo.com

JDQueen:
Good morning all, thanks to this wonderful forum that added to my knowledge.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by ozycy: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
toparie:
Yes, at 3.30. What time's yours, would be nice to meet up

ahhh 10:45
Modified 3:45. Just got a call from her office and was asked to reschedule cos she won't be around in the morning.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Able15:
hello good people,
please help me with the link on how to check for my baby's SSN status or refer me to the page where i can get it.
@Tvegas,Firsttymum, Olokings trust you can help please.
thank you.
page 262.
iolite88:
@firsttymum you just dey chop dey go for this matter. I wish I could say same me I wake up read laugh sleep back and repeat the same process but at this point I think I need cold milo to digest all these lazy posters.
na so na wetin person go do... Abeg drink ur milo
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by JDQueen: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
iolite88:
It seems you sent me a pm, I am very bad at checking them pls just send me a direct email mi4real8701@yahoo.com

Done
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Fizzywah(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
bigfido:
congrats sir!! But wait o, 50k to shape person kini??!! they will now end up giving person Roberto Carlos freekick curve kini? we will come and do it in naija!

$100 to use hospital facilities and $150 for the actual circumcision. The kini is very ok after 2nd intervention. To prevent this as someone mentioned go with a sketch pad with a very good sketch of Naija swordsmanship to avoid wahala.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Able15: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
@ firsttymum many thanks.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by anonymousmum: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
lollyberry:
@bachangel
Madam ITK
if u don't have any good answer to my question
Then I beg of you to say out of my biz

It's not compulsory u reply all post

E se ma

Will you stop that!

Is she is Madam ITK then what does that make you, Madan I no know anything?

9 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by shawlar(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
^^^^^^^
OOOOHHH..... shocked shocked shocked
SHOTS FIRED...!!! SHOTS FIRED...!!!

*takes cover*

4 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
okay ooohhh!

my own small bit for cheap tickets i just came across.

http://www.dealdey.com/deals/return-tickets-to-the-uk-usa
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by likky1(f): 6:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hello to everyone in d house. I don't see reasons y someone wuld sit n expect 2 be spoon feed wen she shuld ave a wonderful experience browsing 2ru dis informative thread 4 vitals. But d one dat worries me more is pple replying 2 such. 2 all guru in d house pls just leave such unanswered rather dan de-railing as some1 as mentioned b4. (or beta still let som1 dat has d time help dem) As u can see abt 2pages or more ave bin wasted. NB. Referring some1 to a page 2 ansa her question is a big favour.

Tank u all really appreciate u guys. Will soon come 4wrd wit my testimony *smiles*

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by firsttymum(f): 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
geeteeai:
okay ooohhh!

wow... Great deal indeed.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Beryl15: 6:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
geeteeai:
okay ooohhh!

Oh, was just going to post this. Unfortunately United is not part of the deal cry my DH still dey wait for cheap ticket.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by customised87: 7:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
*modified***
Link already posted
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by neks31(f): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
anonymousmum:

Will you stop that!

Is she is Madam ITK then what does that make you, Madan I no know anything?

Wow that's so rude to tell a married preggy woman " will u stop that" ahh ahh she isn't ur baby or ur help! Jeezzzz yall do the most here

3 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by Oyin15: 7:33pm On Sep 11, 2015
Mamas n Papas in the house. Pls no vex o. I have a quick question. Bank of America is telling me I hav to leave a minimum bal of $1500 in my checking account n $300 in my savings account to avoid a monthly charge. How una take do am. Is there a way around this
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ok o! Lemme join the indolent crew. Abegi if anyone sees ticket to dallas cheaper than 250k for november ending , plz holla ur girl cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (333)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Polish Student Visa / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.