Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN (43777 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Precious John Nneka Goes Pantless (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Featured On CNN (Photos&Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Meen01(m): 6:37am On Mar 05, 2015
I cant stop imaginin people burnt by the fire in there hands bt keep pretending nothing is nt burning them until it has burn the whole body....
Let veiw it in a music wrld even asa wil never be happy abt the song let take example of one of her song "fire one the mountain" compare it with the current situation
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by skyhadi16(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol Mr Terrible
wakacome:
[b]Terribly Her songs will terribly sound terrible to you because terribly you have a terrible way of reasoning which has terribly made you to terribly have a terrible hatred for her after she terribly said the truth about the terrible Goodluck jonathan who is the head of a terrible government controlling the nation terribly which has terribly made a lot of nigerians to terribly have a terrible life which can be terribly saddening in a terrible way.. ...am terribly sure if she had terribly said that terrible goodluck jonathan did very well you would not have terribly abuse her and terribly condemn her music in a terrible manner.....terrible hypocrisy at its peak......terribly you sounded terrible and I had to terribly reply you back in a terrible manner which could make you terribly offended and even terribly reply me back and I don't terribly care because I can be terribly harsh on people's stupidity which is terrible to humanity.....have a non-terrible night which terribly is the same way as saying have a wonderful nite terribly.grin...terribly I say unto you go and sin no more as I terribly end my reply to you in the most terrible way which suits you terribly..oops before you terribly go please let me terribly spit on your head..[/b]..
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by martineverest(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2015
In case u dont know,nneka is 3rd most recognised nigerian artiste,internationally after asa and femi kuti....her song was by rita ora in her album
kilokeys:

wizkid's Ayo (joy) beats all her songs put together..

she is a lauryn hill wannabe and she falls short terribly

and u don't know me.. ask

i am a dextrous guitarist. check instagram for my clips
i know good music
she just rants about the ills of d society. very discordant melodies, terrible rythm

she isnt up to the standard of bez, asa, nosa.. name them

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Deepfreezer(m): 6:39am On Mar 05, 2015
kestolove95:
Dix nneka na corrct babe...d only problem b sai...she b igbo...nneka. na d. Name azkiwe gej dey use deceive ur illiterates brother for. East o...dats y. we. Tell dem to go skool. Dem no gree. Sai na bizness dem go do
thunder fire your jaws. I'm sure you know why.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by abduljabbar4(m): 6:40am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

only a fool doesn't know the problems of Nigeria. whats with the westernised paparazzi?
arent we solving the problem of boko haram without the US?
have u ever seen drake on NTA or AIT criticising the American govt ( we know they have shortfalls).

isnt it from the like of these silly interviews we get ratings as the worst this and that...?

Patroitism is nt destructive criticism

and the funniest part of these whole thing is, most pple like u and nneka that criticize d present govt do nt have solid evidence, no facts, no concrete data.. just hearsays from the streets..

very silly

do you know tupac or Eazy e? Even snoop dogg sometimes
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

how can you like something you dont know? Yeah, you dont like her but you like wiz kid. We already know your mental situation and where you belong. Just stop spreading ignorance here

i heard wiz's song when i went down street for a shave.. i liked it..
my playlist are full of the likes of nat king cole, lauryn, michael Bublé nd some others..

so stop thinking with ur kidney.. recieve sense
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Mayor21(m): 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

U must be insane. Anybody interviewed on CNN is not ur level. Non of ur generation has ever be shown on local tv. U talking rubbish cos she didn't praise Jonathan.
clown
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you must be stuck in a deep village there in pakistan. Those coackroaches you know are praying to get on nneka's level which is almost impossible. Google her and cure your ignorance
hm hm i googled her but google kept showing me nneka tua in japan n nneka rivers in argentina, so tell me who is more ignorant u or google
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 6:43am On Mar 05, 2015
abduljabbar4:
do you know tupac or Eazy e? Even snoop dogg sometimes
lol.. comes over to speak ill abt dem country on AIT?
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 6:44am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
hm hm i googled her but google kept showing me nneka tua in japan n nneka rivers in argentina, so tell me who is more ignorant u or google
hahhahahahahahaha
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by FreeGlobe(f): 6:46am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
are we using the same google or I should also teach you how to google someone? Village boy

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by nerilove(m): 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
she should go get a like. Just because Jona didn't invte her to sing in any PDP gathering, she's now beefing Jona. Is Jona not trying a long time to fight BH by inviting US which they refused. Jona is trying his best joor
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by martineverest(m): 6:48am On Mar 05, 2015
Wizkid can never get to nneka achievement in life.......she on same level in asha and demi kuti.she was once on tour with beyonce,christina guilera and co........her song was remixed by rita ora
himkers:
See as f00ls here are hyping CNN....And whoever says starBoy can't be featured on CNN is a terrible joker
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Horllamideh(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:
she sings terrible songs...

if i were nigerians she would sell just four copies

one bought by her father, mother, miserable bf and she might buy the last one

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

she likens herself to fela?.. would fela sit to be interviewed on CNN by oyibo?
she isn't half as legend as fela.. she should stop famzing (sic)

i go lay two guinea fowl egg if this chic wins a grammy
that is why i like Olamide "International recognition....Shey ohun ni maami ma je?" "my mum won't chop international recognition(award),keep the cash coming and we are cool.....Most naija don't giv a f*ck about it
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by FreeGlobe(f): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

i heard wiz's song when i went down street for a shave.. i liked it..
my playlist are full of the likes of nat king cole, lauryn, michael Bublé nd some others..

so stop thinking with ur kidney.. recieve sense
no need for all that. You dont know jack about music. Keep listening to your beats until you grow up.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Deepfreezer(m): 6:52am On Mar 05, 2015
GEJ ain't the best thing that has happened to Nigeria recently. but hey I see no better candidate for Aso Job.

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

are we using the same google or I should also teach you how to google someone? Village boy
aunty city i type Nneka in d search box n wat pop out is nneka tua in japan n nneka zuanpa in kenya plus nneka kapashor goddes of india So city girl re there two type of google?

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

edit: she could collabo with the likes of etcetera.. i think they would do well as bloggers.

dem talk say make all the animals wey get horn (nosa, bez, asa, timi dakolo) come meeting, snails (nneka and her likes) dey show face

Typical hater.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 6:53am On Mar 05, 2015
chai.. when u r mentioned more than u r liked.. fire on d moutain..

its me and wizkid against the world and nneka.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

no need for all that. You dont know jack about music. Keep listening to your beats until you grow up.
y re u angry bcaus u so called nneka is nt as famous as sami okposo pls take a chill.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Isajaf: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Tell me if any American singer can come out in CNN and condemn their president but here is someone who has not live and understand Nigeria problem,A born throway child, foolish girl, why didn't you asked those that sponsored you if it was GEJ that found BH, they established Boko Haram for 2015 election to campaign against GEJ, when he pleaded for the sale of weapons to fight boko harm, they refused and even stop country like Israel from selling, now that God has given us Russia and china for assistance, they are discrediting GEJ, the same CNN that has not speak good about our President, well don't blame you because CNN and co has been anti-GEJ but our humble President is making our country great, America today does not becomes great in one day or 10 yrs, we the true citizen of Nigeria are behind our President and he will take us to greater level.

you called yourself NNEKA, for coming to air to discredit our President, you and entire generation will not see good things since you openly condemned the good works of Mr President.

GEJ till 2019
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by FreeGlobe(f): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Meanwhile, I love nneka but not on this one. Sadly she has been caught up in the APC Propaganda frenzy. Hope she gets to realize the true state of things.
Sai Jonathan 2015!
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by dondo83(m): 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

if you know much about music then you wont compare the likes of bez and nosa to nneka.... its blasphemy! shes a legend already... if you doubt me then google her. she known worldwide. bez and nosa can only be interviewed by sound city.. lol

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by greatseed: 6:56am On Mar 05, 2015
Mayor21:
Who the hell is she?
Trust u shld'nt be dumb enof to see d headline....(Nigerian International Singer).....u can't read and you cum here 2ask stupid qustions......
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Horllamideh(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2015
izuch:
anybody that knows her should tell her to shut her poo hole of a mouth, if I had the chance I'll make her the president of this country for just 48hrs and see if this our great country won't crumble in 10hrs under her watch. All this small small children sha! They think presiding over the affairs of a country with more than 170 million people easy? She should stick to singing all those her rubbish songs. Nonsense!!!
Quote me and .........................
Datz y we need a man that is up to the task,if he is nt finding presiding the affairs of 170million people easy then it says a lot about his family,how can you control millions of pipu wen u can't control your wife....Get the hell out of Aso rock,we need competent hands.....And competent hands we shall get.

1 Like

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

This is whu quality education is crucial in the development of this country. Nneka sings terrible songs you say? So why does the entire world know her? why does CNN think fit it ask her about her country, why didn't CNN ask whizkid, or Davido, or even You? Seriously looking at your comment shows you spend more to watching movies than listening to news thats why you don't know this exceptional singer... Google her or better still go to Itunes and purchase "Soul is heavy" album

dULARD undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by FreeGlobe(f): 6:58am On Mar 05, 2015
messpero90:
y re u angry bcaus u so called nneka is nt as famous as sami okposo pls take a chill.
lol.... yes! grin Comedian
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Trunaijian: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2015
Its not bout her songs people. It's about the security situation in the country. She spoke her mind regardless of what anybody thinks of her music. We all stay in the comfort of our rooms and criticize People who speak the truth but it would have been a different story if one of our sisters or relatives was amongst the chibok girls kidnapped, then maybe we would have a clearer perspective. The FG has had a delayed response in dealing with those bastard insurgents! thus thier gaining much ground in the north east. Capturing towns like it was a computer game. We are happy that the military is now winning, but why did they have to wait this long and why before the elections? The monies used to procure weapons now was even more available years ago, why didn't the FG procure it then? Too bad some of Us are politicizing this security situation, it shouldn't be so, let's call a spade a spade the FG bas failed in securing lives and properties.
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by onatisi(m): 6:59am On Mar 05, 2015
fritiyo:
pls who b seun and nneka?

are they Nigerian musicians?
have not heard of them before.
seun too dey form celebrity!!!! That guy hasn't even achieved anything in his life ,he is even still an undergraduate living on his dead father name. Let's see how he will fare when he finishes school. Even femi that has been nominated so many times for grammy is not talking brashly
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by kilokeys(m): 7:00am On Mar 05, 2015
lestat:

This is whu uality education is crucial in the development of this country. Nneka sings terrible songs you say? So why does the entire world know her? why does CCN think fit it ask her about her country, why didnt CNN ask whizkid, or Davido, or even You? Seriously looking at your comment shows yu spend mre to watching movies than listening to news thats why you don't know this exceptional singer... Google her or better still go to Itunes and purchase "Soul is heavy" album

dULARD undecided undecided undecided
chai.. where r d wizkids supporters o.. they are still asleep.. too much partying
this yab is too much for only me na..
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by greatseed: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2015
kilokeys:

The lady just said the truth and you here saying jagons.......u irritating slut
Re: Popular Nigeria International Singer, Nneka, Blast Jonathan On CNN by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 05, 2015
FreeGlobe:

lol.... yes! grin Comedian
im glad im d 1st person 2 make u smile today. wink

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Basketmouth Kids Jet Out In Style For The Long Holiday [PICS] / Ramsey Noah: "A Female Fan Slipped Her Panties Into My Pocket In US" / Bovi And Kids Take A Walk In New York City (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.