Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section (15208 Views)

Ladies Seduce Handsome Dudes In Bus / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
justmag:
@tosyne2.much...please tell use how to spot immature females and males posing as females. Lol (I recently found out there are alot of guys doing this)
it's easy to spot fake monikers now cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by lordthree(m): 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
[size=30pt]i think you mean ''are" that your level ehen.. e get as e be [/size]

Blackett:
None of you is on my level. . . I'm a fvcking step ahead - Deal with it!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

I don't expect you to like me.. Jesus Christ who came to save us from our transgression was killed for no good reason, so who the hell am I if you claim you hate me?
save this for yourself on the last day.

If you had not include my name on your stup1d list which was removed, i won't even come your way. Now i have quoted you, i feel like you need to know that i don't give a fucck about what you think about me.

i don't know you

i just came across your moniker, the day you created that stup1d thread

what you achieved in it, i don't know undecided It's not like they pay you for these threads pffft. Goodbye.

pleease don't waste your spit on me

8 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by agoadiv(m): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett de mumu attimes but today he has finished those that started bashing him cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by MrCork: 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by MrCork: 11:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
....ma professional opinion... I suspect tosyne2much iz upset coz a Naialrand female reject him .. (no oofense) embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by dudesexy1111(m): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nice one op.....
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
I wonder how i stumbled on this...wow.....nice thread....even the op sounds immature undecided ....and from the reading of page0, everyone there sounded like victims of cyber bully pouring out their hearts now... A wonderful thread i must say undecided

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
[/quote]
lordthree:
[size=30pt]i think you mean ''are" that your level ehen.. e get as e be [/size]

There. . .

I set the pace again - catch me if you can.

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by MrCork: 11:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
I wonder how i stumbled on this...wow.....nice thread....even the op sounds immature undecided ....and from the reading of page0, everyone there sounded like victims of cyber bully pouring out their hearts now... A wonderful thread i must say undecided

...kaiiii...see backside!! tongue
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by lordthree(m): 11:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
There. . .

I set the pace again - catch me if you can.
so wasting your time liking and unliking is supposed to mean what, mr none of you is on my levelgrin if you like unlike and like till your hand bends nobody gives a fuvk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nneka123:
save this for yourself on the last day.

If you had not include my name on your stup1d list which was removed, i won't even come your way. Now i have quoted you, i feel like you need to know that i don't give a fucck about what you think about me.

i don't know you

i just came across your moniker, the day you created that stup1d thread

what you achieved in it, i don't know undecided It's not like they pay you for these threads pffft. Goodbye.

pleease don't waste your spit on me
Blame it on those who insisted your name was added

Madam abeg swerve enter BRT lane jhoooor.. I 've got no time for attention seeking fake moniker

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:

...kaiiii...see backside!! tongue
commot dia grin grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by cyprianlah(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!i think so.

Lol...children! Who do we blame
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
lordthree:

so wasting your time liking and unliking is supposed to mean what, mr none of you is on my levelgrin if you like unlike and like till your hand bends nobody gives a fuvk
LOL. . .

No one gives a fvck, you say? No one?

But you fvcktards were congregated on this thread, wailing about blackett. Getting fvcking emotional over an anonymous moniker. Meanwhile, I sat back watching and laughing. . . Did you fools count how many of you that were in attendance, dipshit?

But then you say, no one gives a fvck.

Console yourselves. If you didn't give a fvck, this thread wouldn't be here. . . Fvcking pansies.

12 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by lordthree(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Blame it on those who insisted your name was added

Madam abeg swerve enter BRT lane jhoooor.. I 've got no time for attention seeking fake moniker
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by cyprianlah(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
falconey:
"I will name names" bro na you too much pass.

Naso na, tosyn no want name names, buh ah knw broda created dis thread for d lil rascal
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
When you're done wailing, I'll be on the next thread doing the same things I've always done. . .

*spits on thread and unfollows*

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrCork:
....ma professional opinion... I suspect tosyne2.much iz upset coz a Naialrand female reject him .. (no oofense) embarassed
And who can that lady be ? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by MrCork: 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

ROKIATU!! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:
They did _shit.

I was liking all the comments dissing me. . . I needed to show how foolish you goats are. . . You see, I was the first to like the comments, so that you dumbasses would think you've reaaaallly made sense, and then for your fellow fools to follow suit.

I had a hearty laugh about it.

You need more than a thread with a bunch of dimwits, to affect me.

Adios, cretins.
finally I release the beast!!!!....I know how to make DOGS bark.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Me wink
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by lordthree(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:

LOL. . .

But you fvcktards were congregated on this thread, wailing about blackett. Getting fvcking emotional over an anonymous moniker. Meanwhile, I sat back watching and laughing. . . Did you fools count how many of you that were in attendance, dipshit?

Console yourselves. If you didn't give a fvck, this thread wouldn't be here. . . Fvcking pansies.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by lordthree(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
Blackett:

LOL. . .

But you fvcktards were congregated on this thread, wailing about blackett. Getting fvcking emotional over an anonymous moniker. Meanwhile, I sat back watching and laughing.

i don't remember ever wailing about you boy if you read my comment properly you'll see i said nobody gives a Bleep if you like and unlike. i don't see anything worth wailing about, you're just another troll so how is that special exactly?
you curse online but im sure in real life you cant even utter the word fuvk or mommy would flog your asss. its cool you see nairaland as an avenue to become all macho and shiit... blackett the tough guy who likes and unlikes posts such a badass

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
Why bashing the OP ? You wan use me take shine abi ? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 11:58pm On Mar 05, 2015
diddydiva:
Me wink
You know you can't reject ur boo cool
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 06, 2015
i know of someone who is guilty of this grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
You know you can't reject ur boo cool
Just teasing u tongue
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why bashing the OP ? You wan use me take shine abi ? cheesy
did i?i just praised him now,didnt u see where i typed nice thread sad
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:06am On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:

When you're done wailing, I'll be on the next thread doing the same things I've always done. . .

A whole thread on top your matter cheesy

Omo na council meeting o grin

I don't know why i'm having a contrary view about you bro. undecided

You ma niGgah cool

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Mar 06, 2015
MrCork:

ROKIATU!! angry
Rokiatu is an elder sister to me cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 12:35am On Mar 06, 2015
The kid is happy he is POPULAR! cheesy
Blackett:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / Meet The 17 Year Old Girl That Has The Curves Of An Adult(photos) / In Luv With My Husband's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.