Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,104 members, 7,838,795 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section (15244 Views)

Ladies Seduce Handsome Dudes In Bus / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Immature Attitudes Guys Possess That Piss Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Blackett:
Oh well. . .

"If nobody talks about you, then you're a nobody", right?

Maintain your "non asslicking" stance and continue avoiding the pathetic crowd and bandwagon mentality permeating these parts of Nairaland. . . Ma niggs. .
That's how we roll cool

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by naijaboiy: 12:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
Every point listed by the Op Is definitely true. And it applies to both male and female.

But the greatest immaturity to me is when you open a thread just to directly/indirectly bash somebody.

Most of the people who have appraised the Op (if not everybody),,are guilty of one or more of these points.

So with that it means that everybody in the romance section is "immature" and this thread reeks of the greatest hypocrisy of the highest order.

I mean no offence to anyone,,but if you think you are so holy and do not fall among the op's points you can counter me and i'll show you where you failed.

smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 1:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
naijaboiy:
Every point listed by the Op Is definitely true. And it applies to both male and female.

But the greatest immaturity to me is when you open a thread just to directly/indirectly bash somebody.

Most of the people who have appraised the Op (if not everybody),,are guilty of one or more of these points.

So with that it means that everybody in the romance section is "immature" and this thread reeks of the greatest hypocrisy of the highest order.

I mean no offence to anyone,,but if you think you are so holy and do not fall among the op's points you can counter me and i'll show you where you failed.

smiley
I counter ......I checked and checked, I don't fall in any category of that list.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LewisO: 1:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
you keep typing "immaturity" is that what you lack most in this life? You are funny dude.

[s] The truth is If you were twice as smart, you still be stupid.[/s]

[size=15pt] I can see u are jobless, If u want my attention why can't u seek for it? undecided

Yes! I kept typing "Immaturity" Just because u lack "Maturity" by doing that.

I see u are trying to copy, this is how u deserve it. (If u are twice as smarter as u are now, u did be absolutely silly! undecided

The best for u is to shot your thumb now!

[/size]
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
This OP is just an attention-seeking dude. Creating useless threads to feel like an intelligent lad. Nonsense!

10 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I had to view your profile.. Now tell me who looks jobless between you and i ?
Shutup already and stop acting like a sissy!
How does his look translate to being jobless.

Are you a girl to determine how he's suppose to look.
Oh, you are gay. undecided

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2015
wristwatch:

By their words, we shall know them.
All these useless asslickers.
One thing about this section is that everybody tries to form familiarity and notice me.
Nonsense and ingredients.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
falconey:
they have dismantled your life and rewrite rewrote your destiny on this thread. No offence
Olodo feeling funky! No offence..
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2015
greatestboss:

Am just feeling this nigga...
Ride on bro... He who tries to please others, end up displeasing himself...
Word of life!

There's hope for this section if there are people like you who still reason this way.
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
That guy is really immature yabing people here and there,i wonder what his age is!!! undecided undecided#stupid boy undecided
*passing with my hummer jeep* cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Logicalmind:

thankz men I stand correction, Non taken.

You feel accomplished now ba? LOL
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by valmunich(m): 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
I've been viewing this thread from an Iroko tree, just wondering what this whole fuss is all about..

Just didn't wanna comment, reason best known to me...

But seriously, the number of jobless individuals on this section is on the increase...

How can our young and able bodied men and women who should be somewhere else investing in themselves come here to argue over crap that will In no way benefit them

I weep for the future of this country undecided
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
lefulefu:

*passing with my hummer jeep* cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
hey!drop me nearby cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2015
naijaboiy:

smiley
You have spoken well bro cool
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
Logicalmind:
This OP is just an attention-seeking dude. Creating useless threads to feel like an intelligent lad. Nonsense!
Now clap 4 urself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2015
Logicalmind:

Shutup already and stop acting like a sissy!
How does his look translate to being jobless.

Are you a girl to determine how he's suppose to look.
Oh, you are gay. undecided
Now that you have my attention, are you happy now ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Now that you have my attention, are you happy now ?
Keep quiet before I keep you in your place. angry
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 06, 2015
Logicalmind:

Actually, it is "rewritten" not "rewrote"

Please, leave gbagaun detections and corrections to gurus like us.

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
deskossy:
Abeg wetin be pms?na fuel?
yes ooo na fuel grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
2dice:
Mehn i came late ... Enjoying all this Drama ...
But if you Guys need Coffin of any size Holla at me ASAP
na wah oooo... so na undertaker u Be? cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
hifaif:

Baba no detect any gbaguan here cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
hey!drop me nearby cheesy
aghh srry i don already pass oo grin grin
tell op make im carry u for im Audi cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
Logicalmind:

Keep quiet before I keep you in your place. angry
Boy I don't have your time. I don't quote people with deluded brains, I quote and relate with those with wide horizons

I won't stoop so low to start an e-fight with you cos I can see that you are very good at it

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
lefulefu:

Point of correction, I'm using Mercedes Benz not Audi cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Logicalmind and tosyne you guys can do better bros. You two are great guys abeg make una reduce temperature. smiley
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Boy I don't have your time. I don't quote people with deluded brains, I quote and relate with those with wide horizons

I won't stoop so low to start an e-fight with you cos I can see that you are very good at it
Lol, and you just quoted me. The joke is on you, fool. tongue

Yes, don't stoop so low and engage me because you'll never win it. Boy, I'll take you to the cleaner's.

Adios smiley

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
lefulefu:

lefulefu!! cheesy
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by LewisO: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba easy ooooh
[size=15pt]Senior man, i didn't do anything o. I was only trying to safe him from his "Stupidity" and "Immature" act o. grin[/size]
Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
Logicalmind and tosyne you guys can do better bros. You two are great guys abeg make una reduce temperature. smiley
Just wanna mess up the dude, Sir. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by ronald4lif(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
Logicalmind:

Just wanna mess up the dude, Sir. cheesy

Lol! Baba it doesn't worth it biko.

Take some alomo to calm down, I always have one when temperature is above average grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
tosyne2much:

Tosin, give yourself some respect and stop replying that immature dude

I have always known you to be a man that stands for the truth anytime anyway and most people on the forum now seems to be hating on you. That's life my dear

Everything you have stated up there is nothing but the bitter truth so don't bother replying them when they condemn your write-up. The truth is, just as naijaboiy has said, 90% of dudes on this forum exhibit one or two characters

The annoying of all is that they are never appreciative, they talk to everybody as if they are age mates.. It's just one of the main reasons why I decided to be a silent user

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section by falconey(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
hifaif:

lwkm...... He is wrong too? Ahhaaah hahahahah hahahahaha . I do stand correction english is my 3rd language but when some cokehead ganja farmers think they know all it freak the "english" out of me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What's Your Marital Status? / Are Male Bankers Really Stingy? / Why You Experience Heartbreaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.