Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch (47912 Views)

Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) / APC Youths Protest Suswam's Return To Benue (Photos) / APC Youths Display Mock Coffin Of PDP In Borno State (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

You keep spewing trash. Of course, you are the tout and the one who is jobless here.

Switch you are a paid tout. How many monikers do you have on NL?

U have been accusing others of having monikers. Tell us the truth

5 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Dont mind the PDP tout. He is on the same league as idumuose, onatisi

Honestly, the part that got me laughing was the "I have only 1 moniker" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Some big lies on nairaland can make Satan repent, Chai.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by mcdc: 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
AYE DEE CARRIED THE DAY....... I WILL GIVE IT TO HIM.
THE APC GUYS WERE JUST DREAMING .

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by pendy79: 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I have asked you severally that you list my other monikers here lol

What are you waiting for?

Jobless man like you lol

FYI, Pendy79 has been exposed as a paid per post APC fraudster lol

Come did your father told you I wad the one who prevented him from becoming useful and not setting forth a good future for you.

What's with your infatuation with me in all your posting on NL? Is it me that holds the key to your future or you dream about me every night in your sleep or what?

I am every thing your father, you and everyone in your lineage wish or dream to be.

Go get a good Job and leave your small business you manage.

Let this be this last time you quote my mention in your exhibition of pain and jealousy. If you're a nobody in life am I the cause of it?

I am a heavy and very heavy donor to the course of the APC hence can never be a paid per post that you wish and dream to be.

You can meet up Barcanita to show you how he got the link to those that are giving him.protection now, I can sense you are desperately in need of your handsup in life.

Stop your infuation and pursue a future, mine and those of my grandchildren are secured right now.

Blame your father for failing you amd your siblings amd stop your infatuation with my moniker.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Switch you are a paid tout. How many monikers do you have on NL?

U have been accusing others of having monikers. Tell us the truth

I have one. If you think I have another moniker here please name it/them.

So I put the same question to you: how many monikers do you have on Nairaland?

Please answer my question, no insults smiley

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:

Honestly, the part that got me laughing was the "I have only 1 moniker" shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Some big lies on nairaland can make Satan repent, Chai.....

grin grin Bayswater is a chronic liar.

The guy is a shameless old man

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dorocent(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2015
betrani:

I disagree with you! Transformation isn't a one day thing! But not with the kind of people your president sorrounds himself with! He hasn't been his own man all I see is a confused man who relies on the advise of confused people to run a confused nation

i said transformation is nt one day stuff... yet u said u disagreed wt me n at dsame tym u said "transformation is nt one day thing... wat r u nw disagreeing... u bluffing abt d mistake i made in typein.. (reprensent instead of represent) nw read dis dat u foolishly typed....( sorrounds instead of surrounds).. my guy, no man is above mistakes.

BACK TO D DISCUSSION..
i knw d president is surrounded by different pple of which i dnt knw their thoughts... weda bad or gud... i dnt care... if they are corrupt as u claim, think abt dis, those supporting BUHARI. most of them, which party are they from? are dey not from dsame PDP? dnt b deceive my guy... i aint holding anytin against APC or GMB. am only trying to correct you.

ONE ADVICE FOR YOU
dnt take people's mistake as an advantage bcuz urz might b a life tym opportunity for ur opponent ok!!!!!.

YET AGAIN,
Am not any party's fan......

am jst a Nigerian who is speakin out of his own view.
dnt quote me wrong.

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

I have one. If you think I have another moniker here please name it/them.

So I put the same question to you: how many monikers do you have on Nairaland?

Please answer my question, no insults smiley

The fact that you Bayswater can lie that you only have one moniker is very disappointing.

Switch, you are a chronic liar. Why did you deactivate your Tokunboh moniker?

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
pendy79:

Come did your father told you I wad the one who prevented him from becoming useful and not setting forth a good future for you.

What's with your infatuation with me in all your posting on NL? Is it me that holds the key to your future or you dream about me every night in your sleep or what?

I am every thing your father, you and everyone in your lineage wish or dream to be.

Let this be this last time you quote my mention in your exhibition of pain and jealousy. If you're a nobody in life am I the cause of it?

I am a heavy and very heavy donor to the course of the APC hence can never be a paid per post that you wish and dream to be.

You can meet up Barcanita to show you how he got the link to those that are giving him.protection now, I can sense you are desperately in need of your handsup in life.

Stop your infuation and pursue a future, mine and those of my grandchildren are secured right now.

Blame your father for failing you amd your siblings amd stop your infatuation with my moniker.

Finally, the shipping and airline mogul comes to town lol

You really need to snap out of your phantasmagoria.

You are nothing but an APC urchin lol

Credit: Demola Olarewaju smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dre11(m): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Dude, we ain't on the same page. The APC guy uttered falsehood by saying Boko Haram now control an area the size of Belgium in Nigeria.

If that's the only lie he said out of all he said. Then I say the guy really tried because I know the many lies FFK, Fayose and Abatti have shown us that we all know and see that are lies and propaganda

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
pendy79:

Stop wasting your time on that PDP tout, he is not on your level at all. He has been busted.

With all his monikers, he spends 24 hours a day on NL posting to make ends meet.

His original moniker is www.nairaland.com/tokunboh which he deactivated.

8 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by GogetterMD(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Which tested discipline are you talking about? The one that was killing any Youth fond with drug? Is that the proper way to stop drug trafficking?
Sorry to say, but yes, it is an effective way of discouraging drug trafficking. That's why countries like China, Malaysia, Indonesia etc still carry the death penalty for drug trafficking.

7 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

The fact that you Bayswater can lie that you only have one moniker is very disappointing.

Switch, you are a chronic liar. Why did you deactivate your Tokunboh moniker?

I am telling you for the umpteenth time, I have just one account on Nairaland so if you think I have more; can you please list them here?

Is there even a tokunboh moniker on Nairaland? I just searched for it and could not find it.

Now will you please answer my question, how many monikers do you have on Nairaland? smiley

Or is it too hard to answer?

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by MORNDEW(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

You're not current my brother, you need to go update yourself about the goings on in the Nigerian defsec space.

As we speak, Boko haram have been pushed to one side of Gwoza.
Boko haram's visible presence is only in Gwoza and bama.

I guess those two towns = size of Belgium like the lying APC guy said on TV.
am not interested in the arguments many of u so covet here. But its fact. Maybe due to the ongoing onslaught we ve recovered some land. But before now, Boko boys captured land the size of Belgium. Come to think of it, is it not a shame that we even have territories being controlled by terrorist that they even hoist flag? Pls many of u shud die it already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]I am telling you for the umpteenth time, I have just one account on Nairaland so if you think I have more; can you please list them here?

Is there even a tokunboh moniker on Nairaland? I just searched for it and could not find it.

Now will you please answer my question, how many monikers do you have on Nairaland? smiley

Or is it too hard to answer?[/s]

Shut up!

grin Liar

Enjoy the ride on NL from now on wink

3 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Zuria:
Please o...upload the video link let us judge for ourselves grin all these e-warriors noise sef grin grin grin
i SWEAR... i AM more than confused
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:

Of course you APC low lifers are the liars here, you tell lies for a living.

Would you please list any other moniker that I have on NL here please or forever remain silent.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by M4gunners: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
GogetterMD:

Sorry to say, but yes, it is an effective way of discouraging drug trafficking. That's why countries like China, Malaysia, Indonesia etc still carry the death penalty for drug trafficking.
And Country like UK USA GERMANY FRANCE SWISS CANADA advice Country are sending them to jail i guess are encouraging drug trafficking you mean?
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Shut up!

grin Liar

Enjoy the ride on NL from now on wink

Come here, don't run away like Buhari (Bubu) is running away from debates. Now my question:

How many monikers do you have on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by pendy79: 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Stop wasting your time on that PDP tout, he is not on your level at all. He has been busted.

With all his monikers, he spends 24 hours a day on NL posting to make ends meet.

His original moniker is www.nairaland.com/tokunboh which he deactivated.

I really don't care what his alternate moniker or who the mess he is.

Just can't imagine every post he put up on NL is about pendy79, how does one go and on about someone he does not even know about and spew jealousy and anger that someone is better off than his generations.

If he seek a handout he should ask appropriately rather than seek attention.

4 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

grin grin Bayswater is a chronic liar.

The guy is a shameless old man

Nairaland is a place where old men form youth, you will see someone that ran away from his country to squat in Ghana posting lies that he is on ground and knows the party that will win a state landslide. This is a place when hungry touts form rich men and billionaires, and even promise to get you job when you disagree with them, a jobless hungry man that run after Lagbus daily will tell you how he has 4 SUV and mansion in Magodo and Lekki. cheesycheesy I dont take them serious, i just laugh and watch them feel good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by zingywingy: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
M4gunners:
Which tested discipline are you talking about? The one that was killing any Youth fond with drug? Is that the proper way to stop drug trafficking?

Youth with drugs
What Does d government of Nigeria benefits from drug ?
Ridicule and disgrace like our igbo brothers has been mercilessly killed in Asian state for such disgraceful act.
GMB said, Nigeria doesn't produce cocaine, how come will Nigeria becomes retail center for it? Destroying the lives of d youth, killing our honor and glory? It deserves a drastic action and as a military; any stain on the nations image beseech death penalty..

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
MORNDEW:

am not interested in the arguments many of u so covet here. But its fact. Maybe due to the ongoing onslaught we ve recovered some land. But before now, Boko boys captured land the size of Belgium. Come to think of it, is it not a shame that we even have territories being controlled by terrorist that they even hoist flag? Pls many of u shud die it already.

Maybe? I laugh lol

You guys are finding it hard to acknowledge the ongoing annihilation of Boko haram, you won't even give our gallant army credit for the sacrifice they are making.

Just to let you know again, the size of area under Boko haram control is not the size of Belgium, it is the size of bama and Gwoza.

2 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by masseratti: 6:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Sanchez01:

I have read the post of a guy earlier who claimed he is neither an APC fan nor that of PDP and I discovered he mentioned that Ay Dee was all noise but I wouldn't want to bank on that and believe it. I'm still rooting for GMB come what but it's disappointing that truths cannot be made available even on a Sunday as this! I'm really confused and I'll keep my opinion until I see the video, hopefully before today runs out.
Mr too,still waiting for channels to upload the video.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by ChinemeOkpan: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

[s]Come here, don't run away like Buhari (Bubu) is running away from debates. Now my question:

How many monikers do you have on Nairaland?[/s]

I am not a pay-per-post political jobber like you that stays on NL 24 hours operating between different monikers. I have only 1 moniker!

T-Switch, you need prayers in your life, you are too old for this. This is a curse operating in your life. You are a compulsive liar, always making things up-fantasizing about how your life should have turned out. One day you work in the Power sector, the next day you are a banker, on another moniker you work as a H&S practitioner. You are just wasting your life away.

Vote for Buhari so that your situation can improve cheesy

6 Likes

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by reborn1: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Of course you APC low lifers are the liars here, you tell lies for a living.

Would you please list any other moniker that I have on NL here please or forever remain silent.

You dont need to be abusive little man. A quick check on our past post will reveal the party man between us, i am not a party man but you are always here daily to defend PDP like they are your source of income. Cant stop laughing at you, grow up little boy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by NaUknow: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
Aye dee didn't insult Buhari. All he was trying to say was that Buhari doesn't have economic sense of multiplication. How can 150 cows for almost 30 years still be 150 cows - to him such a person can not improve the economy.
Also the f9 in maths he was referring to simply means a leader is expected to attain a certain level academical intelligence (which mathematics is important).cos if elected he would represent us at world summit and if he's lacking in that aspect he would just be a push over.

The last part where aye dee interrupted the the APC guy was a strategy...He knew that was the last 5mins the guy had to pass across a message so he didn't let it happen...so if you watch from the begin you will note Aye dee never interrupted the apc guy rather it was the apc guy interrupting aye dee.so it was a calculated move.

another lie was that Boko haram is in control of an area in Nig the size of Belgium! !! shocked

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by olapluto(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by Bayswater: 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
reborn1:

Nairaland is a place where old men form youth, you will see someone that ran away from his country to squat in Ghana posting lies that he is on ground and knows the party that will win a state landslide. This is a place when hungry touts form rich men and billionaires, and even promise to get you job when you disagree with them, a jobless hungry man that run after Lagbus daily will tell you how he has 4 SUV and mansion in Magodo and Lekki. cheesycheesy I dont take them serious, i just laugh and watch them feel good.

This statement should be directed at pendy79, he owns an airline and a shipping line. Sorry I almost forgot, he also funds the APC heavily like Tinubu and Amaechi lol

Bunch of useless phantasmagoric dolts lol

1 Like

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by dpedro1: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
[img][/img]
GMB VS GEJ--- THE BATTLE FOR TRUE DEMOCRACY
It is quiet obvious that the two political gladiators in Nigeria,GMB (General Muhammadu Buhari) and GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) would be having their finally battle for true democracy on March 23rd 2015.
GEJ being the defending champion,has been preparing seriously for the clash against the former champion (in 1985),GMB. GMB has lost three consecutive finals after the title was taken from him by IBB. He lost to OBJ (2003),UMY (Umaru Musa Yar'Adua,late,2007) and GEJ (2011). GMB was inflicted with serious injury,as GEJ gave him a super finishing smackdown in the 2011 battle against GEJ, after which he cried and vowed never to contest for the championship again( the injury must have been so serious. Thank God for his life).
The injury that was inflicted on him by GEJ is still a major challenge on his health( as he just arrived from the UK hospital on friday,March 6th). Nevertheless, he is still pulling weight and is committed to winning this final battle (before he goes to meet his ancestors),so as to eradicate the shame of losing three straight matches. GMB is on the move to retaliate the 2011 defeat by GEJ.
On the other hand,GEJ is undergoing series of training (which he did on the streets of Abuja and the eagles square on Saturday morning,March 7th) such as jogging etc. In an interview,he stated that the battle against GMB would be tougher than that of 2011,giving the assurance that he will win the battle.
The question now is,who will emerge triumphant in this strong battle that is attracting the attention of the world? GEJ or GMB? GEJ won the first leg(home), can he win the away match? If you were to assign/choose between GMB and GEJ,who will you choose? The ball is on your court.
visit www.kelechiukpe.tk for more

Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by olapluto(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
I wont comment until I watch the full video.
Re: A Showdown Between Pdp And Apc Youths On Channels Tv. Did you watch by M4gunners: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
zingywingy:

Youth with drugs
What Does d government of Nigeria benefits from drug ?
Ridicule and disgrace like our igbo brothers has been mercilessly killed in Asian state for such disgraceful act.
GMB said, Nigeria doesn't produce cocaine, how come will Nigeria becomes retail center for it? Destroying the lives of d youth, killing our honor and glory? It deserves a drastic action and as a military; any stain on the nations image beseech death penalty..
By so doing we are no more killing ouy youths rather killing drugs traffickers( who are also our youths ). Try harder to convince me u hia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Soludo: How Gunmen Attacked Me & Killed 3 Of My Police Orderlies (Graphic Pix) / Bayo Adelabu Campaign Parade Cars Caused A Lockdown In Ibadan / Buhari Exempts Banks And Other Financial Institutions From Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.