Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' (39692 Views)

Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2015
himkers:

For your mind abi?? Runz girl wey dey form saint kiss
grin You wicked o! grin
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Hawlahscho(m): 8:20am On Mar 10, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

1. Is it now a crime to be nice to people? If I see you and I greet u, it doesn't mean I want to sleep wit u, the way u guy misinterprete signals at times makes me wonder if the only thing u think about wen u see a girl is just dat hole beneth her legs undecided

2. If I see fine boy for street is it now a crime to look at him? tongue

3. She was bored and wanted to spice herself up, u provided assistance and when she felt satisfied, she decided to take her leave. Sorry u here, used ur over charged konji stricken dic.k to try out another girl. tongue

4. Some guys are naturally funny, u just can't stop laughing when you're around dem, but that shouldn't translate to mean that you're giving him green light. Or is it now a crime to laugh at ur funny jokes again? undecided

Simply [size=20pt]Misinterpretation and Sexual-Thinking[/size]

that's the problem most males av.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Ayosh(m): 8:23am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Ok listen 1) I'm not a Nigerian
2) I'm not here to educate anyone. I can only give a limited amount of info, the rest is up to them if they wanna know more about a subject.
3) Scones or muffins? To go with the tea.
point taken. Scones or muffins? Never heard of them.I'm a thorough-bred Nigerian, I take my tea with akara and agege bread or cabin/OK in/pako biscuits. Thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 8:25am On Mar 10, 2015
234GT:

Seroiusly, the girl would come to my office and give all sorts of body languages. When I asked her out, she said she is in a serious relationship!
Why should you give me false hope? Like super eagles?
My broda, na so deh be. Giving high hopes cheesy
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2015
if they like make d green light green pass d naija flag...won't approach her until I'm actually 90% sure of what she wants with me.
there can never be 100% certainty
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by nortcentrallord(m): 8:31am On Mar 10, 2015
MizAusta:
Monday Evening Lamentations! tongue

U badt gannnn, where people dey unearth their frustration like this,u still the chuck yarns? Hihihihih.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Ayosh:
point taken. Scones or muffins? Never heard of them.I'm a thorough-bred Nigerian, I take my tea with akara and agege bread or cabin/OK in/pako biscuits. Thanks all the same.

No problem. Ok, bring your agege bread along then. What is it like? Agege bread. I choose agege because the word just sounds doozy lol
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin
This one na diary of a tired black man.
bia, odika ishi a di g'mma. U don dey find my trouble sinse for dis nairaland. No worry. U go soon see am

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Ayosh(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

No problem. Ok, bring your agege bread along then. What is it like? Agege bread. I choose agege because the word just sounds doozy lol
truly I tell ya,pal, I know very few things in life and one of them is if you re yet to treat ur mouth to d delicacy called agege bread you've yet to start living smiley
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Ayosh:
truly I tell ya,pal, I know very few things in life and one of them is if you re yet to treat ur mouth to d delicacy called agege bread you've yet to start living smiley

Hahaha. I believe you.
We can never stop learning new things until we go 6 ft under. I learnt new things too from this post with you.

Anyway, have a great day. I'm not even sure what day it is lol. Let me check the calendar grin

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by ehis05(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
I jus hope say dis new chick I newly chyk no b fake green light she dey giv me all dis time cuz e no go jus funny at all
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Ayosh(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Hahaha. I believe you.
We can never stop learning new things until we go 6 ft under. I learnt new things too from this post with you.

Anyway, have a great day. I'm not even sure what day it is lol. Let me check the calendar grin
appreciation. Humor. Two good qualities sure to make u learn more than enough on earth before retiring into d 6 ft bungalow. And have a great day yourself and remember if its not agege bread it can never ever be agege bread!
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by logica(m): 9:10am On Mar 10, 2015
All you have listed isn't fake greenlight; they are all real. She just wants you to work harder all for the purpose of not appearing cheap.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Ayosh:
appreciation. Humor. Two good qualities sure to make u learn more than enough on earth before retiring into d 6 ft bungalow. And have a great day yourself and remember if its not agege bread it can never ever be agege bread!

Lolz. Noted.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by teeastute(m): 9:51am On Mar 10, 2015
And sometimes it's otherwise, they show little or no sign and yet they are still interested"
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by holyfather(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2015
truthsBarbie:
no 3 tho....dudes who can't approach you on a normal day suddenly grow liver just coz you danced with them... niggy its a party n not some meet up zone... who knows a girl was prolly tipsy while the whole thingy lasted
undecided *straight face*
pure crap!
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by gametalk: 10:05am On Mar 10, 2015
Women are like Kilode... You CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND THEM!
Its takes Only GRACE of GOD!
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
bia, odika ishi a di g'mma. U don dey find my trouble sinse for dis nairaland. No worry. U go soon see am
Yeah, show that Truckpusher pepper! In fact, teach him how to push truck bettergrin
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
Yeah, show that Truckpusher pepper! In fact, teach him how to push truck bettergrin
its just dah am not immature enuf to be bashn any tom dick and harry I see in nairaland. If not, I for make dat useless vomit curse d day dem gv birth to am

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2015
logica:
All you have listed isn't fake greenlight; they are all real. She just wants you to work harder all for the purpose of not appearing cheap.
Dem dey tell u say fire burn reverened father, u com dey ask weda e bia-bia follow burngrin
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by denis1991(m): 10:18am On Mar 10, 2015
Na activities dem dey form
Dem no wetin de want
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by ERCROSS(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
And no average guy wants a drama Queen.
Make it plain and simple and if you can't find it plain and simple you simply march and let her be .After all she's not made of gold even though she's more precious. wink

A billion LIKES for u broh...
Diz ladies r doing us strong thing...
grin
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by holyfather(m): 10:29am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Lolz. Noted.

don't tell me this joke just ended here...
make it a bend.
better still,create a thread.ama follow you guys grin grin grin
seriously,you guys made my day.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 10, 2015
holyfather:

don't tell me this joke just ended here...
make it a bend.
better still,create a thread.ama follow you guys grin grin grin
seriously,you guys made my day.

Matchmaker tongue
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Truckpusher(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
its just dah am not immature enuf to be bashn any tom dick and harry I see in nairaland. If not, I for make dat useless vomit curse d day dem gv birth to am
I simply referred to your comment as the diary of a tired blackman because it was funny to me.So ,you tell the part of my comment that warrants these insults you're dishing out to me? Or you simply have a problem with me ,then say it because personally I don't run way from your kind but I put them where they belong .
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
I simply referred to your comment as the diary of a tired blackman because it was funny to me.So ,you tell the part of my comment that warrants these insults you're dishing out to me? Or you simply have a problem with me ,then say it because personally I don't run way from your kind but I put them where they belong .
guy see mind ur biz. I won't repeat myself again.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
guy see mind ur biz. I won't repeat myself again.
Are you high on something ? undecided

Why can't one have a civil discussion with you lots?
I made an innocent statement and here you're ranting like a rabid dog and now I'm asking you to state what is paining you from my comment and all you could do was reply me in this disrespectful manner?
Are you out of your mind?
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by truthsBarbie(f): 11:01am On Mar 10, 2015
holyfather:

pure crap!
you obviously one of those who think u can go on n bug a girl's life just coz she did a few moves with u tongue[
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Are you high on something ? undecided

Why can't one have a civil discussion with you lots?
I made an innocent statement and here you're ranting like a rabid dog and now I'm asking you to state what is painting you in my comment and all you could do was reply me in this disrespectful manner?
Are you out of your mind?
so dis is wat u call civil discussion? Read ur comment and tell urself who amongst us is d rabid dog.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by anitabeauty(f): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Not true love
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Truckpusher(m): 11:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
so dis is wat u call civil discussion? Read ur comment and tell urself who amongst us is d rabid dog.
Well, you started it and I'm about to give it back to your sorry asss.
Stop biitching and apologize for your stupidity and I'll haul asss and set your poor asss free.It's your call.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you started it and I'm about to give it back to your sorry asss.
Stop biitching and apologize for your stupidity and I'll haul asss and set your poor asss free.It's your call.
smh. If u eva quote me in nairaland anymore, be it in dis topic or in any other topic. I wil hav u banned! Its a threat!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / It Started With A Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.