Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,764 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' (39691 Views)

Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
These boys are still learning .
Simply make yourself unavailable and watch her open up like volcano through her actions then you can go for the final kill.

Or you simply go blunt on them and watch their reaction and know your stand, I personally hate chasing after winds.

What if she doesn't give a damn?
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Truckpusher(m): 1:22am On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

You forget about her, after all there will always be too many distraction around .So,why would one kill himself over one . tongue

Truth is; if you truly love her ,you'll always push until a capital 'NO' hits one in the face . grin but I won't stand and take that 'no' I know when to haul asss and keep my dignity intact. cheesy
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 10, 2015
[url][/url]
Truckpusher:
You forget about her, after all there will always be too many distraction around .So,why would one kill himself over one . tongue

Truth is; if you truly love her ,you'll always push until a capital 'NO' hits one in the face . grin but I won't stand and take that 'no' I know when to haul asss and keep my dignity intact. cheesy

That is smart. No one wants a pesterundecided
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Truckpusher(m): 1:30am On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:
[url][/url]

That is smart. No one wants a pesterundecided
And no average guy wants a drama Queen.
Make it plain and simple and if you can't find it plain and simple you simply march and let her be .After all she's not made of gold even though she's more precious. wink

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Deejavuu(f): 1:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
And no average guy wants a drama Queen.
Make it plain and simple and if you can't find it pain and simple you simply march and let her be .After all she's not made of gold even though she's more precious. wink

And no average guy wants a" plain Jane" either. undecided
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Truckpusher(m): 1:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

And no average guy wants a" plain Jane" either. undecided
grin What's a plain Jane again?
Honestly ,I don't know ,educate me to enable me make my contribution .
Thanks.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Deejavuu(f): 1:44am On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin What's a plain Jane again?
Honestly ,I don't know ,educate me to enable me make my contribution .
Thanks.

Refer to your comment i quoted maybe you would get what i mean smiley
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Truckpusher(m): 1:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

Refer to your comment i quoted maybe you would get what i mean smiley
I want to hear it from the horse's mouth. cheesy
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Deejavuu(f): 1:47am On Mar 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
I want to hear it from the horse's mouth. cheesy
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by JezCalMeJay(m): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Its so annoyin eh. Nowadays I dnt even chyke ladies anymore. I just see dem and let dem be
. that was how UNCLE TITUS died a bachelor @98 years old.......just keep trying

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 2:48am On Mar 10, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Pseudo-resistance...

Be relentless. Be like a h0rny he-goat who cannot be denied.
Chai! U harsh o! cheesy
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 2:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Lagusta:

That no3 is the most annoying....
Hehehe...seems you have experienced it before?
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 2:52am On Mar 10, 2015
Adamsynox:
Now I get it,So U ve talking about traffic green light since #sips origin#
You are high man! Go take a shower and sleep!cool

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 3:00am On Mar 10, 2015
asdfjklhaha:

And stop try to sleep with every girl you come across if u hav no intentions of marrying them! You gat it?
I can't and don't do that cool
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by AdeniyiA(m): 3:35am On Mar 10, 2015
almighty formula is a joke in solving ladies complex problems undecided
they can hardly explain themselves
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 4:44am On Mar 10, 2015
U don reach here again!

= D =D =D

rokiatu:

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy8LuAOtGC0

[/url]

Even at times I dont understand my own self.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by ethylene: 5:17am On Mar 10, 2015
I came here harvesting the comments
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by 1miccza: 5:25am On Mar 10, 2015
But some times tooo all dey be formings oo if you persist you go still shine the Congo ooo
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by truthsBarbie(f): 5:26am On Mar 10, 2015
no 3 tho....dudes who can't approach you on a normal day suddenly grow liver just coz you danced with them... niggy its a party n not some meet up zone... who knows a girl was prolly tipsy while the whole thingy lasted
undecided *straight face*
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Alal(m): 5:35am On Mar 10, 2015
I advise you to keep on, maybe (1) She needs pressure. (2) there is someone in her life. (3) Indecision.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 10, 2015
lebete3000:

Dats psychiatry under delusional disorders. You a medic?

No.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Dioxidane: 5:41am On Mar 10, 2015
itzemar:
. of a truth, I must say dt d girl really loved him to turn down his advances. if it was some oda girls, dey would joyfully share d "apple" wit him

Yeah, but the guy certainly didn't have that in mind that night. All that might have been in his mind might have been 'the girl dey trip, so show must dey'....
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by 1miccza: 5:57am On Mar 10, 2015
Justfollowit:

They always do cos curiosity kills the cat

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Ayosh(m): 5:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
Guys, how many times have you experienced this situation?

1) She greets you at all times of the day with sexy smiles and you think she is in love. You approach her and she turns you down painfully grin

2) She never fails to stare at you in an erotic way whenever you see her in the street...you feel you would easily bleep her. You approach her and she fall your hand by rejecting you outrightly in all ramifications grin My guy would be like:'WTF...I thought I looked like Trey Songz to her!!!' grin grin cheesy

3) You met her at a party. She danced seductively with you! Holding you, giving you 'ukwu' lavishly. Your joystick come whisper to ur brain like:**'I must fiok dis babe today'** Oya, time dor reach to go house...next thing u see one short ugly dude with a Toyota Venza and she says: 'That's my boyfriend, thanks for keeping me company, take care!' grin

4) She laughs at all your jokes and always seems happy when she is with you cool, U come chyke her and she tells you she is not interested! Say she is into a relationship! My guy go be like: 'Shuo! I feel say the babe dey trip for me o!' ;

Chai!!! Women...deh nor fit understand una at all cheesy
You can share yours!
the scenarios you described above are all patent green-lights and truly I say to u, u will never ever get a better green light from a girl in ur lifetime unless of course she's from yonder. Most guys in those situations would get laid when all is said and done and only a handful wouldnt ,all depends on ur driving skills after you've been shown that 'go' light wink

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by eedris07(m): 6:29am On Mar 10, 2015
Honestly you can never u/stnd a woman
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 10, 2015
Funny enough I've never been rejected by any lady in my life grin
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by bobbyruffy(m): 6:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Always, keep your mind clean without intentions.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2015
Ayosh:
the scenarios you described above are all patent green-lights and truly I say to u, u will never ever get a better green light from a girl in ur lifetime unless of course she's from yonder. Most guys in those situations would get laid when all is said and done and only a handful wouldnt ,all depends on ur driving skills after you've been shown that 'go' light wink
U think you are magician that can twist people's mind abi?
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by nwadiuko1(m): 6:43am On Mar 10, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
It means she's friendly, not her problem if you're an erotomaniac.
please what's erotomaniac?...... I know maniac bt d oda one I dnt knw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / Am I Not Making A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.