Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' (39887 Views)

Is This The New Green Light Invented By Girls? (18+) / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You. / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Truckpusher(m): 11:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
smh. If u eva quote me in nairaland anymore, be it in dis topic or in any other topic. I wil hav u banned! Its a threat!
grin grin Biitch.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Dioxidane: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2015
UncleJudax:

Are you implying that he wouldn't have protected himself?

Who knows what would have happened? Would you intentionally have sex with someone who is HIV positive?
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Rapmoney(m): 11:51am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
smh. If u eva quote me in nairaland anymore, be it in dis topic or in any other topic. I wil hav u banned! Its a threat!
Hector, abeg leave that guy. There's no need for that. Just ignore.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by UncleJudax(m): 11:54am On Mar 10, 2015
Dioxidane:

Who knows what would have happened? Would you intentionally have sex with someone who is HIV positive?
Of course not. However, how many times have you asked a lady about her HIV status before proceeding?
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Cutehector(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
Hector, abeg leave that guy. There's no need for that. Just ignore.
I'v ignored him.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rapmoney:
Guys, how many times have you experienced this situation?

1) She greets you at all times of the day with sexy smiles and you think she is in love. You approach her and she turns you down painfully grin

2) She never fails to stare at you in an erotic way whenever you see her in the street...you feel you would easily bleep her. You approach her and she fall your hand by rejecting you outrightly in all ramifications grin My guy would be like:'WTF...I thought I looked like Trey Songz to her!!!' grin grin cheesy

3) You met her at a party. She danced seductively with you! Holding you, giving you 'ukwu' lavishly. Your joystick come whisper to ur brain like:**'I must fiok dis babe today'** Oya, time dor reach to go house...next thing u see one short ugly dude with a Toyota Venza and she says: 'That's my boyfriend, thanks for keeping me company, take care!' grin

4) She laughs at all your jokes and always seems happy when she is with you cool, U come chyke her and she tells you she is not interested! Say she is into a relationship! My guy go be like: 'Shuo! I feel say the babe dey trip for me o!' grin

Chai!!! Women...deh nor fit understand una at all cheesy
You can share yours!

grin This reminds me of a day I was walking back home from the mall and a dude driving in traffic on the opposite side of the road was staring and honking at me, I kept looking at him and laughing. Apparently he thought I was interested. He drove further down, parked by the side of the road, and walked towards me. I didn't reply him and walked into my estate. Apparently he assumed me laughing was interest, but I was laughing cus I was wondering how jobless a person would be to leave where he was going to just to chase a woman. undecided
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by myramiliassi: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by 234GT(m): 1:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

grin This reminds me of a day I was walking back home from the mall and a dude driving in traffic on the opposite side of the road was staring and honking at me, I kept looking at him and laughing. Apparently he thought I was interested. He drove further down, parked by the side of the road, and walked towards me. I didn't reply him and walked into my estate. Apparently he assumed me laughing was interest, but I was laughing cus I was wondering how jobless a person would be to leave where he was going to just to chase a woman. undecided

The guy is not serious because he probably was seeing you for the first time. But you are also not serious for smiling at him. That one na lemon light, not green light.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by holyfather(m): 3:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
truthsBarbie:
you obviously one of those who think u can go on n bug a girl's life just coz she did a few moves with u tongue[
lol
na u sabi o. wink cheesy
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by holyfather(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2015

Matchmaker tongue

grin cheesy
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Darey00(m): 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
My guy would
be like:'WTF...I thought I looked like Trey Songz to her!!!'

lmaooo

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by kasbeats(m): 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2015

LOL, it means a delusional person that believes someone is in love with them if they're being nice/friendly.

OOooShEyyy, awon eleyi mo Iwe ju.
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Kingsasian(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
Its good we don't understand women because women understands women and that is why they hate themselves.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by SkinnyDude(m): 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dioxidane:
It's one of those things, it could be to your benefit though...
A 'friend' met a girl at a party, they clicked immediately, they exchanged contacts, the guy invited her to his house, he convinced her to pass the night, they watched movies, he
made 'moves' severally, she declined vehemently with all
girlish rants (you know them) and he was mad at her 'cos as
you know, Konji na bastard. To cut story short, he later
found out she was HIV positive. So like I said earlier, those
kind of 'eff ups' could be to your benefit (sometimes)...

FTC!! 139likes and counting?!? Issoryt... If some persons were me, they would have started dancing 'SHOKI' on this thread and dedicating it to who knows what... What would I do now ooo Make una suggest abeg...
na me complete am 190 likes.
oya, where my orijin?

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by sharpchap: 10:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
bros U try e no work, move on naa, must U tell us?
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by HizMissy(f): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2015
so there's something like fake green light?
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by Edusouls(m): 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Rapmoney:
Thanks for that wonderful sermon. I will come to your church on Sundaycheesy
i dont have a church, am not a pastor, and no plans to be, and if i even have a church i dont need you there..
Re: When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' by holyfather(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2015

Matchmaker tongue
wadeva

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.