Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation (10053 Views)

Lagos Launches Office Of Overseas Affairs And Investment (pics) / Buratai Tests Surveillance Camera In Rivers (Photo) / 24-hr Curfew Imposed On Parts Of Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by BOSS7: 6:35pm On Jan 15, 2009
@ fyneguy

I personally feel the biggest task facing any Nigerian governor is poverty alleviation (Fashola inclusive). Before he thinks of modernising Lagos State, he should think of how these people would be able to have their meal ticket. Even in all western companies, prioritise health and safety before anything else.

Our hospitals are ill-equipped, the roads are as bad, the ghettos all over Lagos need to be cleaned up, the issue of electricity needs to be dealt with as well as clean water. These should come before CCTV. Of course if I were Fashola, I would be more bothered about these things than installing CCTVs and planting flowers all over Lagos.

These issues demand urgent attention and a clean environment with good access to basic amenities is conducive and in turn would be help the citizens groom their business properly and in turn, you could afford to feed your family. Public schools are in a mess. Transportation is nothing to write home about. Working for 8hours daily and travelling for 4hours daily, Is it really worth it?

I hope Fashola's advisors are not just looking for a quick bonus or is this just a cheap PR stunt?
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Frizy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 15, 2009
Fashola is doing the right placing infrastructure, but why cameras? I hate cameras on the streets. angry
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by KarmaMod(f): 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2009
Frizy:

I hate cameras on the streets. angry

why?
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Frizy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2009
KarmaMod:

why?

Because soon enough, those responsible for this mode of security will monitor you in the name of security. Am talking from my personal experience. Fashola, should look into feeding poor people with the funds of the government, he should think of creating jobs, he should think of creating a metro system in Lagos. Not cameras!
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Adetola(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2009
Iyke-D:

This is a complete waste of money and definitely a misplaced priority. I guess someone was asked to devise
a brand new project that is yet to be done in Nigeria at least on that scale, and bam here you go!  Watch,
how other states will be following suit.  The "people" behind this has "hammered" to put it nicely.

There are rarely any shortcuts in life.  Somehow our leaders think they can magically scale over the endless
basic problems that is afflicting our societies to implement projects that brings us up to par with the advanced
nations.  We are wasting our time as a people until our leaders learn that you can't skip something as basic
as building roads.  I mean, if you can't even build or maintain ordinary roads what other meaningful project
can you implement SUCCESSFULLY?  I have not even mentioned power? Nevermind.

The question is how do they plan to respond to the nice pictures that are going to be streaming live from all
parts of Lagos to this command center?  Just sit there and enjoy it? Even if the cameras are solar powered,
is the command center solar powered too?  What about fuel for the RRS or are their vehicles solar powered
too?  Do the RRS have their own special roads that they travel on during emergencies or will the emergencies
be scheduled?

People, its not about ego or knocking anything Nigeria, but there is a reason while humans crawl, walk, and
then run in that order.  Not sure I know of anyone who went straight from crawling to running!  By the way
have they recovered that satellite in space yet?

B.O.S.S.:

@ fyneguy

I personally feel the biggest task facing any Nigerian governor is poverty alleviation (Fashola inclusive). Before he thinks of modernising Lagos State, he should think of how these people would be able to have their meal ticket. Even in all western companies, prioritise health and safety before anything else.

Our hospitals are ill-equipped, the roads are as bad, the ghettos all over Lagos need to be cleaned up, the issue of electricity needs to be dealt with as well as clean water. These should come before CCTV. Of course if I were Fashola, I would be more bothered about these things than installing CCTVs and planting flowers all over Lagos.

These issues demand urgent attention and a clean environment with good access to basic amenities is conducive and in turn would be help the citizens groom their business properly and in turn, you could afford to feed your family. Public schools are in a mess. Transportation is nothing to write home about. Working for 8hours daily and travelling for 4hours daily, Is it really worth it?

I hope Fashola's advisors are not just looking for a quick bonus or is this just a cheap PR stunt?

In America or England, where they have cctvs all over the place? Are people not also hungry in these parts of the world, despite their very sophisticated economies?

What you guys are forgetting is that there are ministries and government agencies that handle stuff like that. Their respective allocations can definitely not be transferred to poverty alleviation programs? The ministry for environment for example, i guess is for making the environment better and not economic policies or programs. Flowering the state is definitely one of the ways of carrying out their specialized duty.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by BOSS7: 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2009
KarmaMod:

why?

Infringement of my personal privacy!!!
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by BOSS7: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
Adetola:

In America or England, where they have cctvs all over the place? Are people not also hungry in these parts of the world, despite their very sophisticated economies?
People are not hungry. People just want more, in terms of finer things but people definitely can feed themselves (well majority of the population) unlike Nigeria where poverty should have been a thing of the past. Nigeria and poverty shouldn't be in the same sentence considering how much wealth we generate and embezzle daily.

Adetola:

What you guys are forgetting is that there are ministries and government agencies that handle stuff like that. Their respective allocations can definitely not be transferred to poverty alleviation programs? The ministry for environment for example, i guess is for making the environment better and not economic policies or programs. Flowering the state is definitely one of the ways of carrying out their specialized duty.
In that case, they should utilise the funds properly and train these police officers, make the job more attractive, educate them, improve their life style and even get them used to thinking before acting ,support them and let them get rid of that nasty attitude of "shoot first, ask questions last".
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Jan 15, 2009
Can you be more exact. Where in America do you have CCTV all over the place? I have lived in over 5 major cities in the past 7 years and the closest I have come to CCTV all over America is GoogleStreetView. Even then, people choose to opt out of such programs.

Please let us stop trying to compare situations in such places as America or UK with that in Nigeria. Before we choose to compare, can we at least get the base needs of people out and in use by majority before we do so?

There are ministries and government agencies that handle stuff like what? The ministry for environment is for making environment better? What? Pollutions from generators and the continued harvesting of our rain forests are not priorities enough for such a ministry, if it existed, to busy itself with, flowering the state is top priority? We are not even talking of planting trees to help ease the climate condition here.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by KarmaMod(f): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2009
Because soon enough, those responsible for this mode of security will monitor you in the name of security

So? It's how most European countries catch crimes so what's the problem?
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by fyneguy: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Kobojunkie

I think the problem is that many of you abroad, make no effort to really find out if government (Lagos, in this context) is doing some of the things you talked about.

I can confirm to you there are atleast 7 skills acquisition centres in Lagos. Fashola even visited one recently. It's one thing to set up those centers, it's another for the people to enrol in such schemes. You can not force people to do it. At a point, some of the touts had to be persuaded or forced to participate in the schemes.

Many schools, even the ones in Apapa and Ajegunle that I thought would take Jesus to come down to fix are being reconstructed by the government. Facilities are being provided.

I work in Apapa, and I dare anybody else who lives or works in Apapa to contradict my statement- Apapa is more or less a huge construction site now. Julius Berger is everywhere RECONSTRUCTING roads and drainages. This is happening in several other areas. So what's it you want that the government is not doing?

The issue here is that a Security Trust Fund was established to address security issues. The CCTV project is actually an initiative of the Lagos megacity project committee with some Nigerians in diaspora as members. Professor Mabogunje was the chairman. Now tell me, were those guys not competent enough to make the recommendations? Somebody said LASAMBUS people can not swim, that's the fallacy of the year! They have  divers on board. Should Fashola divert STF money to other projects?

When BRT was being implemented, many people laughed it off as a waste of tax payers money. Today, the same cynics are begging Fashola to bring BRT to their areas.

I won't be surprised if this CCTV project goes the same way. Even if it fails, I won't crucify the government. For all I care, I believe Fashola has good intentions for Lagos, that alone solves 50% of the problem. If CCTV fails, let's try another untile the goals are achieved.

Let's desist from making unconfirmed statements. The Lagos you guys left prolly 10 years ago is not what it is today.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by oderemo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
Even if it fails[sub][/sub],

after all your rhetoric's you finally admit the overwhelming facts.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by fyneguy: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Ode remo

how does ''if'' translate to admittance of your illogical fact?
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by oderemo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 15, 2009
wht percentage is your IF then
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by ohaechesi(m): 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2009
babatunde is warming up for a china deal again as OBJ has perpetuated his own fraud on satellite and nothing happened to him after much-much. i no fit shout, no long thing sha grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by oderemo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2009
@ fyneguy

am waiting for yor reply abi nepa don take light.?
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2009
fyneguy:

@Kobojunkie

I think the problem is that many of you abroad, make no effort to really find out if government (Lagos, in this context) is doing some of the things you talked about.

I can confirm to you there are atleast 7 skills acquisition centres in Lagos. Fashola even visited one recently. It's one thing to set up those centers, it's another for the people to enrol in such schemes. You can not force people to do it. At a point, some of the touts had to be persuaded or forced to participate in the schemes.

@Fyneguy, can you please drop the “You are abroad and so do not know anything” rhetoric and read my posts as is. No where in my post have I stated that nothing is being done in the area of education. I happen to know that there are skills acquisition centers in some areas. In fact, many of those have been in existence since I was a kid in that state. I even give the technical school example there. I know the man has worked on some schools and put computers in others. That is not the point. You asked how one would tackle problem if one were in his post and I gave you answers. And I gave you a list of how I would tackle the problems in Lagos and in the order I gave you.  Now, like I said, you can have issues with it but I still remain that I would spend the people’s tax money on CCTVS, and banning of hawking after I am done with handling the basics.

fyneguy:

The issue here is that a Security Trust Fund was established to address security issues. The CCTV project is actually an initiative of the Lagos megacity project committee with some Nigerians in diaspora as members. Professor Mabogunje was the chairman. Now tell me, were those guys not competent enough to make the recommendations? Somebody said LASAMBUS people can not swim, that's the fallacy of the year! They have divers on board. Should Fashola divert STF money to other projects?

Do you realize that the information you provide above changes the whole direction of this conversation? The article this thread was created on, and information from the news media does not in anyway state that the money is from private sources; nor does it state that the group is separate from the government.

Now I tried to research this Lagos State Mega-city board and I still come up with government and not private sector running this initiative. LASURA Or Lagos State Mega City Committee ?   I could have gotten the wrong information here and so need you to help by providing valuable information to help educate us diasporans and non-disaporans who do not think this should be top on government’s list YET. Here is a Lagos State megacity Committee site http://lagosmegacityproject.com/ . The information on the site is outdated and there is no mention of the CCTV project on the Lagos State Site that I have seen. Now you walk out and ask the average Lagosian, or those who have been praising the man for this idea so far, better yet, read their posts and you will see that it is all the governor. So how come you now state that it is not government doing this with the people's tax money?

fyneguy:

When BRT was being implemented, many people laughed it off as a waste of tax payers money. Today, the same cynics are begging Fashola to bring BRT to their areas.

I won't be surprised if this CCTV project goes the same way. Even if it fails, I won't crucify the government. For all I care, I believe Fashola has good intentions for Lagos, that alone solves 50% of the problem. If CCTV fails, let's try another until we achieve the goals are achieved.

Let's desist from making unconfirmed statements. The Lagos you guys left prolly 10 years ago is not what it is today.

Hate to break it to you but I am not exactly sure how you expect people to read your mind. Could you possibly provide the source for the information you provide above? I am not sure you read threads at all because if you have bothered to read the posts in response to yours up to this minute, you would realize that most all of those who have doubts, express their protest towards this being the STATES priority, not PRIVATE priority. You come in now to tell us that it is private (a claim I expect you to provide source for) and you think they are wrong for stating that it ought not to be on the list? Come on!! By the way, I hate to break it to you but most Diasporas have breeze in to the country and out, all year long and they see what is going on.

As for projects failing, I prefer we have risk management practices in places from the get go so they do not fail. I don’t think I want to repeat my stance on this project anymore cause I hate to be tagged an ass kisser.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by fyneguy: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Kobojunkie

Lest I forget, when we are making suggestions, let's not lose sight of what's within the Law for the state government to do.

The Police is not controlled by the state. Hence there is a limit to what a Governor can do. So long as the force is controlled by a Central Govt, worse still a leprous one, there's a limit to what the state government can do, ditto electricity supply. Just yesterday, Dora Akunyili said the Federal government was trying to aggregate whatever each tier of governement wanted contribute to fund the Police. I suspect they are trying to control funding as well. So you may have a situation whereby the Police will be barred from taking money directly from any tier of governement. So the State govts may have to donate money to the ministry of Police Affairs, who will now appropriate funds based on Federal govt plans. Where does this leave us?

So as laudable as your what-I-would-do-If-I-were-the-governor piece may be, you would realise it's a different kettle of fish when it comes to implementation. There are systemic and constitutional bottlenecks that must be addressed at the national level to make these things practicable.
Power will have to be devolved to the grassroots to make some of these people-oriented  schemes work.

If the population of Lagos is 18 million today (which is more than the population of some visa-issuing countries) then certain things will be difficult to achieve. If Lagos should introduce any free-for-all ''awuf'' scheme, be sure the whole of Nigeria may empty into Lagos in one day.

So there are many issues to be addressed. Any attempt to turn blind eyes to them, will amount to self-delusion.

Nigeria, as a country, has no national plan. Every govt just comes and does some trial-n-arror stunts, and achieves nothing.

Mehn I have so many things to say, Lemme just stop here.

For me, Fashola is trying, in the face of the systemic and constitutional bottlenecks and the naija factor.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by fyneguy: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2009
Kobojunkie

I sent those posts before I read your new posts.

First, I didnt say it's a private project. The STF receives donations from companies, banks, individuals etc. It has the likes of Reuben Abati, Jim Ovia, and some other private people on board, managing its funds. It's Private-Public-Partnership scheme. The largest chunk of the funds come from donations.

The megacity project masterplan was drawn by a committee who submitted its recommendations to the state government for implementation. That's what Fashola is implementing.

I dont know what you dont understand o
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by fyneguy: 9:43pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Kobojunkie

You referred to the article on this thread.

Now did you notice this"?

"Fashola however reiterated the call on hands to be on deck saying that concern of security in anywhere in any state is the concern of everybody in the state.

“The Security Trust Fund is an opportunity for everybody to contribute to security, it is not tax, but we ask you to learn a hand to take our city away from law breakers and criminals, if we get more money we will certainly do much more.”
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Jan 15, 2009
fyneguy:

@Kobojunkie

Lest I forget, when we are making suggestions, let's not lose sight of what's within the Law for the state government to do.

The Police is not controlled by the state. Hence there is a limit to what a Governor can do. So long as the force is controlled by a Central Govt, worse still a leprous one, there's a limit to what the state government can do, ditto electricity supply.

Interesting that you bring up the above point because that happens to remain one of the big reasons I am not sure of this moves. You admit the police is not controlled by the state at all, so why spend billions on CCTV when we are not even able to sufficiently manage those who are to work with the CCTV?
3) Upgrading of the police force at least their operation within the state(Serious Training needed).

What happened to at least working on re-training those assigned to work in the Lagos police; set up lagos standards for the federally regulated police force and ensure that when they work in the state they at least get sufficient training to best work in the new condition Or is that out of the question?

fyneguy:

Just yesterday, Dora Akunyili said the Federal government was trying to aggregate whatever each tier of governement wanted contribute to fund the Police. I suspect they are trying to control funding as well. So you may have a situation whereby the Police will be barred from taking money directly from any tier of governement. So the State govts may have to donate money to the ministry of Police Affairs, who will now appropriate funds based on Federal govt plans. Where does this leave us?

With 10,000 CCTV’s installed around the state, and inadequately trained policemen who do not know how to best use the technology and are unable to effectively secure Lagos , same way it has been in the past?

fyneguy:

So as laudable as your what-I-would-do-If-I-were-the-governor piece may be, you would realise it's a different kettle of fish when it comes to implementation. There are systemic and constitutional bottlenecks that must be addressed at the national level to make these things practicable.

But my man!! These “Systemic bottlenecks” still exist today so why are we spending billions on CCTV units when according to you, we may not be able to train the force to best work with the new technology and new rules that would follow?

fyneguy:

Power will have to be devolved to the grassroots to make some of these people-oriented schemes work.

If the population of Lagos is 18 million today (which is more than the population of some visa-issuing countries) then certain things will be difficult to achieve. If Lagos should introduce any free-for-all ''awuf'' scheme, be sure the whole of Nigeria may empty into Lagos in one day.

I am not exactly sure what you are getting at here. The population is currently at 18 million. And things are difficult to achieve. I am not sure what you mean by a free-for-all “awuf” scheme. If you are speaking of education, well, is public education free today in Lagos? Who pays for it currently? Why is attacking the upgrading of our schools, head-on, out of the question? Why is upgrading our technical schools (some of which charge some fees) out of the question?

fyneguy:

So there are many issues to be addressed. Any attempt to turn blind eyes to them, will amount to self-delusion.

You say this like you are not yourself turning a blind eye to the many issues as you praise the CCTV project as being innovative, when at some point, soon, the project is going to have to deal with the same exact issues.

fyneguy:

Nigeria, as a country, has no national plan. Every govt just comes and does some trial-n-arror stunts, and achieves nothing.

Mehn I have so many things to say, Lemme just stop here.

For me, Fashola is trying, in the face of the systemic and constitutional bottlenecks and the naija factor.

Sure Nigeria has no national plan and yes, fashola is trying, but you are yet to explain to us all why CCTV is right for Lagos at this time. Public Education is already free in public sector, so I see no reason why upgrading it, and focusing most of the states resources to tackle the main issue of education, is out of the question.

Now about the Megacity Committee issue, are you willing to say then that the money to be spent on the CCTV project is private money, and not tax money? That is all I need to know. Which is it? PRIVATE, OR PUBLIC TAX MONEY. You say the money if from private donations, then I would assume that means the money is private, and so should just be Fashola’s side project. But if you say that part of the money is public money, and then I am afraid the reasons stand.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Backslider(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2009
THIS IS A VERY GOOD PROJECT BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE IMPLEMENTATION.

I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT NIGERIA MOST BE A HEAVILY POLICED STATE NOT JUST FOR THE SAKE OF NIGERIA BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE BLACK RACE.

NOW TO MY PERSONAL IMPUT

WHAT FASHOLA IS DOING IS GOOD WHY? HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER SECURITY IN THE STATE BUT CAN BRING EVIDENCE FOR PROSECUTION.

THE WAY HE SHOULD HAVE GONE ABOUT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THAT HE SHOULD HAVE CREATED 5 TO 8 PARRALLEL SURVEILANCE AGENCIES SO THAT THEY CAN ACCESS THE SECURITY FUND AND OPERATE.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by shotster50(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2009
I still maintain the Governor has his priorities misplaced. How is the CCTV system going  to prevent or deter crime Reason I ask is that here in the UK for example there are already a lot of things set in place to make this work like quick Police Intervention time, Databases, etc. These enabling factors are lacking in Nigeria presently.  The other problem will be cost of maintenance of such a massive project (CCTV officers, CCTV Maintenance,etc) since it will have no way of generating income on its own.  I am not being cynical but I think the only way this is going to work is if it used as a Traffic controlling system like in the UK (Gatso) and that also poses a lot of problems too.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by earTHMama: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2009
The cameras can also help govt track small businesses and their illegal deals like tax evasion.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2009
roflmao!!!!!
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by earTHMama: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2009
roflmao!!!!!
wharreva! undecided The cameras will also help catch those smoking igbo under ojuelegba bridge. No more hanging around in Allen because every ashewo will be watched 24/7.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2009
the Cameras can tell difference between igbo and cigarette, right! right!!

I read a report about some years ago of a man who hung himself on live cam. So many people sat watching, helpless. All Sat watching this man draw his last breaths and could do practically nothing since no one knew where he was on the planet. Calls went out to police stations all around the world from onlookers, but the man was not found until it was too late.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by mustafar1: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
the camera can also help track people selling at oshodi market after their eviction. it can identify which car is stolen and which one isnt.

a plane just crashed into the river. assuming this happened in lagos and was caught on LAGOS camera, do we have the support system in place to get all on board out of the water on time, not to talk of icy water like it is in this case. are they equipped enough to get 150people out of the water, freezing or not in 20 minutes, so they dont have to deal with hypothermia ati be be lo.

those are my kweshuns.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by shotster50(m): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2009
Earthmama is that all? You seem to always speak from both sides of your mouth. Whats your stand on this?
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by earTHMama: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2009
Of course because their wraps are totally different.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by earTHMama: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2009
Earthmama is that all? You seem to always speak from both sides of your mouth. Whats your stand on this?

I fully support it and watch out for crime reduction in lagos soon which experts have predicted to the tune about 80% .
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by mustafar1: 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2009
earTHMama  Quote
Of course because their wraps are totally different.

it could be tobacco in the wrap or is that illegal as well.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by earTHMama: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2009
it could be tobacco in the wrap or is that illegal as well.

You will see them clearly because the cameras are coming in high definition. HDCCTV babe tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra's Igbo Language Bill / Police Chief Shuts Church Inside Police College / Black Out In Kano- How About Your State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.