Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation (10054 Views)

Lagos Launches Office Of Overseas Affairs And Investment (pics) / Buratai Tests Surveillance Camera In Rivers (Photo) / 24-hr Curfew Imposed On Parts Of Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2009
Oh yeah!!! HD CCTV. . . yellowfever-eye proof. roflmao!!!
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by mustafar1: 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2009
earTHMama:

You will see them clearly because the cameras are coming in high definition. HDCCTV babe tongue.

at nite too, cos they better make it NITEVISION HDCCTV. those would only cost them a arm and a leg more
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by MT: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Nuzo,

I thot you have renounced your citizenship as a Nigerian ni or did u shift the date to a later date? You shouldnt be bothered about the "failed state call Nigeria again", Just Curious wink

Lest I forget, which country's citizenship do you carry now, maybe I can join u there cheesy
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by reindeer: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2009
The summary is clear

As far as some nigerians(especially refugees aka immigrants) are concerned
nothing good can be initiated by any nigerian.

so sad. sad
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Obalende: 12:49am On Jan 16, 2009
Fashola is a pride to Nigeria. He has proven that a lot can be achieved in a short while and that you dont need many 10 year projects or 20 year long projects which historically amount to nothing.

People should try and see the positive side of things and not just look at the negatives only.

It is always better to try and fail than not to try at all; and it is better to take these small but sure steps is instead of just sitting and doing nothing or earmarking billions to stadiums.

The whole Lagos may not be covered in his tenure; even if its just a small area - its something.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by fyneguy: 12:51am On Jan 16, 2009
lol@Kobojunkie

You are mixing up issues and you dont seem to know the purpose CCTV will serve.

What the government is doing is simple. Since Lagos does not have sufficient Policemen, the CCTV are like "police watchdogs'' which are monitored by some trained personnels (policemen and others). These personnels will work hand-in-hand with the police men on the fields to alert them incase of any crime. The Police may not be under the control of the state, but nothing stops the State government from providing ''an alert'' support for the Police.

The CCTV means where the human police are insufficient to monitor, ''cam police'' grin through remote monitoring, monitors and alerts the human police, who promptly moves to the location of crime.

By way of reasoning, you expect that the police will be distributed strategically, for rapid response.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 1:10am On Jan 16, 2009
fyneguy:

lol@Kobojunkie
You are mixing up issues and you dont seem to know the purpose CCTV will serve.

What the government is doing is simple. Since Lagos does not have sufficient Policemen, the CCTV are like "police watchdogs'' which are monitored by some trained personnels (policemen and others). These personnels will work hand-in-hand with the police men on the fields to alert them incase of any crime. The Police may not be under the control of the state, but nothing stops the State government from providing ''an alert'' support for the Police.

Interesting!! So the trained-personnel are not going to be members of the police force or in anyway associated with the force( as in part of the force) in this case? However, the police is somehow expected to listen and take dispatch calls from them. Is this legally allowed by the federal government? First you confess that the police are not controlled by the state and that would be a problem, then you try to weave in the assumption that this would imply in this case that the police would have to work with the “states” created montoring department in order that they may collaborate on this.

a) Source of this intel please

b) If this was always possible, there still remains the issue of the untrained police force which you are trying to weave around here. I am not exactly sure if you know, this but even if you get obasanjo’s mother to monitor the camera’s, untrained police remains a big issue to the program. These people already get alerts from citizens and they still manage to bungle more than half of the cases.

c) Is the privacy of the public going to be respected in all this?

You seem to speak for Fashola, so I ask all this to be sure I get detailed info from you, should it turn out I need to defend myself in the future.

fyneguy:

The CCTV means where the human police are insufficient to monitor, ''cam police'' grin through remote monitoring, monitors and alerts the human police, who promptly moves to the location of crime.
By way of reasoning, you expect that the police will be distributed strategically, for rapid response.

I think you are jumping to seal up the holes without considering reality as you go. I am not sure you understand the problem with the police force in that country. The problem has not to date been that they are INSUFFICIENT to monitor the situation. I mean that is definitely an issue to be tackled but that has never really been the main issue with the police. I am not sure how many people have called the police station around, only to be told that there are not enough policemen to answer the calls. We can take a poll here on nairaland to  find out if you want. Majority of the responses have been that of untrained officers not knowing how best to approach cases. I remember calling the police once on a man who jumped my fence. By the time the police arrived about 45 minutes later (l live about a block from the station), the man had long gone and every one had retired to their homes and almost forgotten the incident.

So yes, you may claim that I no longer know how the police in Nigeria works or how CCTVS work but please do not expect me to swallow chop phuey! Just cause it is offered me by you . lol
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by osisi2(f): 1:15am On Jan 16, 2009
Is the governor drinking kai kai and smoking Igbo'
Are cameras a priority?
The man must be stopped immediately
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by morakone(m): 1:40am On Jan 16, 2009
I am pretty sure it will work judging by the steps gov. Atune Fash had been taking since taking oath of office, may be you have not been to Lagos Island and Oshodi of late that shld send a positive signal to lagosians. I used to belief nothing can work here in Naija but I av been changing my notion ever since gov atune has swing into action. we need this kind of person to be president of naija i bet u wind of change will blow, It is already blowing in lagos, gov atune ride on,
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by fyneguy: 2:30am On Jan 16, 2009
@kobojunkie

It's obvious you are just looking for loopholes to rubbish the whole thing. The other time I said being abroad had kept alot of you in the dark.

Have you heard of CRI before? Critical Rescue International, you can google it up. They are at Oba Akran in Lagos. They already have an emergency relationship with the Nigeria Police Force, sponsored by Zain. People make distress calls to CRI and CRI alerts the Police. I have atleast 4 guys working with the organization. The main problem with the project is false alerts. If the police could liaise with a private organization, how much more a government? The fake alert issue will reduce with the CCTV project (video no dey lie abi?).

There's no law prohibiting ''alert'' relationship with the Police. What the Government can not do is to control the Police machinery itself. The state government can, with the co-operation of the Police Authorities, sponsor training programmes for the Police force in its state. But that is if the Police Authorities co-operate.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Jan 16, 2009
fyneguy:

@kobojunkie

It's obvious you are just looking for loopholes to rubbish the whole thing. The other time I said being abroad had kept alot of you in the dark.

Ugh!! Here is what I see you trying hard to do here. You keep offering me conjecture, however you expect me to swallow it all. If you happened to have read my posts, you will see that I have made sure to ask you over and over for source of the information you continue to offer here. Don’t expect me to accept what you say to be factual. And I am still waiting to see answers to questions I have already asked you more than once now. Any hope I will get direct answers to those in this lifetime?

fyneguy:

Have you heard of CRI before? Critical Rescue International, you can google it up. They are at Oba Akran in Lagos. They already have an emergency relationship with the Nigeria Police Force, sponsored by Zain. People make distress calls to CRI and CRI alerts the Police. I have atleast 4 guys working with the organization. The main problem with the project is false alerts. If the police could liaise with a private organization, how much more a government? The fake alert issue will reduce with the CCTV project (video no dey lie abi?).
I am not exactly sure how you see a medical paramedic company liaising with the police, the same way you would see private sector CCTV monitoring company with police. Now, there is such a thing as privacy, but let’s not go there with this. Since the police is not controlled by the State, can the State issue the needed clearance for such projects?

fyneguy:

There's no law prohibiting ''alert'' relationship with the Police. What the Government can not do is to control the Police machinery itself. The state government can, with the co-operation of the Police Authorities, sponsor training programmes for the Police force in its state. But that is if the Police Authorities co-operate.

We keep going back to square one here. And I am beginning to think I am not the only one here who does not understand what CCTV means, and why a lot of cities in developed worlds resist the idea. lol

Instead of going far into this with you, I would rather wait to get the source of your information so I can read all this myself. You have injected so much into this that I feel I need to at least know or see some document backing up these ideas, just want to know if we not just rambling at this point. What is the source of your information or am I to believe that you got all this from Fashola’s mind?
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by osisi2(f): 2:48am On Jan 16, 2009
In this camera issue,I join kobo to say LMAO
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by earTHMama: 2:49am On Jan 16, 2009
@Nuzo,

I thot you have renounced your citizenship as a Nigerian ni or did u shift the date to a later date? You shouldnt be bothered about the "failed state call Nigeria again", Just Curious Wink

Lest I forget, which country's citizenship do you carry now, maybe I can join u there

Don't mind Nuzo and kobojunkie. They are secretelt admiring Nigeria but are too arrogant to accept they are tired of their current residence. Nuzo lives in the city of Xianhoung, the Jigawa state of China.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by osisi2(f): 2:51am On Jan 16, 2009
earTHMama:

Don't mind Nuzo and kobojunkie. They are secretelt admiring Nigeria but are too arrogant to accept they are tired of their current residence. Nuzo lives in the city of Xianhoung, the Jigawa state of China.

Chei!
all the way to China to go and live in Tudun wada shocked
when we have ours?
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by fyneguy: 3:44am On Jan 16, 2009
lol Kobojunkie

Call CRI and find out if they handle emergencies for Police. Conduct an independent investigation on my claims. Sorry, I cant furnish you with further info please.

I can see we are not on the same page with this issue. As events unfold, you will get a clearer picture of things.

Thanks for your time.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 4:15am On Jan 16, 2009
fyneguy:

lol Kobojunkie
Call CRI and find out if they handle emergencies for Police. Conduct an independent investigation on my claims. Sorry, I cant furnish you with further info please.
I can see we are not on the same page with this issue. As events unfold, you will get a clearer picture of things.
Thanks for your time.

Well, I am glad you now understand. I too can weave wonderful stories for you but without backup, all I am doing is weaving lies and not much reality. I know how companies like CRI can work with the police. They do get clearance from the police to work in such a way, no legals against that in Nigeria. But what you are advocating will happen is the government giving over information on private citizens to a private company and then requiring sign off my the federally regulated and controlled police force; the same force you only a few posts ago mention is not ready to fund any training but welcomes funds injected into to organization from state and private sources. I hope you see how I would want to see data to back up such a claim by anyone.

I can conduct and will conduct my own research but at least give me information on where to start here. I need to at least know how you came about the information that Fashola is going to use a private company to run the CCTVs. I mean so I have something to tell the people on the other end. Or are you sending me on some wild goose chase here?

I accept that you are somehow convinced I do not understand much about CCTVs, but can I ask that you please read this article http://www.urbaneye.net/results/ue_wp15.pdf I think it will be worth your read.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by hubreality(m): 4:50am On Jan 16, 2009
Pretty good project. I love to see it worked out, atleast google mapping and various GPS will come alive. Bad belle for online fraudsters - they 19 guys.
I tell you technology is good and will help move Nigeria forward. Thumb Up! To our able governor.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 5:14am On Jan 16, 2009
Google actually has people go out on location to get readings for its database.

The camera on the car below is how google gets it's streetview images

Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 5:17am On Jan 16, 2009
This a video showing you Google street view pics are obtained

[flash=344,425]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyYropXaxQw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyYropXaxQw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/flash]
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Jakumo(m): 6:15am On Jan 16, 2009
The telegraph pole monkeys of Lagos have a long-standing tradition of shimmying up poles to harvest street-light fixtures which are then thoughtfully recycled by being put up for sale at Alaba International Electronics Market.

What can be expected to happen when the monkeys look up during their forage wanderings, and see expensive camera equipment generously installed on those poles that have proved so productive in the past ?
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 16, 2009
@Nuzo,

I thot you have renounced your citizenship as a Nigerian ni or did u shift the date to a later date? You shouldnt be bothered about the "failed state call Nigeria again", Just Curious Wink

Lest I forget, which country's citizenship do you carry now, maybe I can join u there

I'm only bothered cos the bunch of hungry and ignorant human beings in your failed state constitute a big threat to the world. tongue
Like the old Osun woman (DZ) told you; I'm now officially from the city of Xianhoung, the Jigawa state of China. In this city or country, the government has the CCTV camera installed everywhere, but they first made sure they had a steady power supply, good drainage system, well planned road network, a metro system that connects with all other cities in china. They also made sure education is free from birth to high school, affordable and near efficient health system. They motivated the real estate sector which in turn helped about 70% of us to afford our own houses. They also didnt forget to construct and keep constructing subways in the city and others around it. I watch your president make noise like his predecessors in one of the subways in shanghai; he was almost in tears when he asked for the chinese contractors to come to nigeria and replicate the same thing. Its been more than a year now.
Our government has a long way to go in helping us, but i must confess that 98% of chinese are not bothered about how to feed at least.

My point is that my "city" was able to achieve all these before installing the CCTV camera which i see as a good thing anyway. First things first.
People rarely commit crime in my "jigawa city" not cos they were born different or cos of CCTV camera is watching but cos the government is trying hard to give them the basic things of life. And the people understand that. Ask hajifatty.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by fyneguy: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2009
@Kobojunkie

I almost got angry with you. There was never a time I said "Fashola would use a private company for the CCTV''. You keep on misconstruing my statements. Honestly this is annoying. I cited the example of CRI to prove you wrong that the police could not have an emergency relationship with organizations- private or public. I didnt say Fashola was going to use CRI. I said personnels, other than Policemen, would be recruited for remote monitoring of the CCTVs.

Probably you confused the management team- Reuben, Ovia etc- of the STF to mean a private company? I really dont know how you arrived at this illogical statement.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by JazzFreak(m): 9:35am On Jan 16, 2009
nuzo:

My point is that my "city" was able to achieve all these before installing the CCTV camera which i see as a good thing anyway. First things first.
People rarely commit crime in my "jigawa city" not cos they were born different or cos of CCTV camera is watching but cos the government is trying hard to give them the basic things of life. And the people understand that. Ask hajifatty.

You have yarned well my brother, true talk.
Let those goats malu in goverment deceive themselves with stupid ideas & polices; with no delibrate action geared towards uplifting the well-being of their people.
24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation with 30 minutes light power transmission per day to support a dubious project. Bullshit
Dey look, dem go claim say na 5 billion dem take set am up, know the rest now ! Quota sharing amongst loyalist. cry
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by dlox01(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2009
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND Y EVERY1 MAKES KOBOJUNKIE FEEL RELEVANT ON EVERY THREAD,THE BABE, OOPS THE BOY NA ATTENTION SEEKER!!!U NEED A PACIFIER,REALLY!!!FIRST IT WAS THE CRIME RATE GOING UP, NO SORRY IT WAS OSHODI THAT WAS GOING TO CAUSE THE CRIME RATE OR WAS IT COMPUTER VILLAGE??SOMETHING SHa WAS GOING TO CAUSE THE CRIME RATE TO BLOW,NOW INICIATIVES ARE POPPING UP TO CURB WHAT U FEAR N U STILL DECIDE TO KICK AGAINST IT,THIS CASE ISNT THE CASE OF INICIATIVE WORKING,ITS THE CASE OF PEOPLE LIKE U BLESSED WITH SIGHT COZ U R OBVIOUSLY BLIND,CAN U STATE WHAT THOSE CAMERA'Z CAN BE USED FOR WITHOUT CUTTING AND PASTING FROM GOOGLE??NO INSULTS BUT I REALLY FEEL U HAVE INTELLECT MYOPIA AND Ur 'BRAIN POWER' IS AS EPILEPTIC AS NEPA!!U SHOULD THINK OF A WAY FORWARD, FIRST START WITH YOURSELF
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by dlox01(m): 12:19pm On Jan 16, 2009
Jazz Freak:

You have yarned well my brother, true talk.
Let those goats malu in goverment deceive themselves with stupid ideas & polices; with no delibrate action geared towards uplifting the well-being of their people.
24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation with 30 minutes light power transmission per day to support a dubious project. Bullshit
Dey look, dem go claim say na 5 billion dem take set am up, know the rest now ! Quota sharing amongst loyalist. cry
sorry o,but is security not part of improving the standard of the state?will investors have to fear a states they are investing in?would this investors operate alone or employ people?24hr surveillance,is a big deal with 30 min power isnt it?if u are exposed by now u should know that it can be powered by other means,if u are deeply rooted u should know that part of alausa is powered by wind and solar only and it is what is projected at achieving the answer to ur dubious project comment/question.i no u dont see urself as dubious but u see others as, work hard and ull get there okay??
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by dlox01(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2009
do u all know that thieves go in and out of banks everyday to deposit money?infact armed robbers??y do u think they can pull stunts in the banking hall??thats cause they are aware of the level of security,every1 knows they are watched.they would rather rob bullion vans where they have free hand to do anyhow.the CCTV is a good idea in many ways if utilized well.u see the police men attatched to banks dont collect as much money as road block ones and they dont harrase people despite them beign where all the money is o!!think o think o!!if they use competent people like NUZO,PENNYWISE(the cheapest loota in narialand) and oga KOBOJUNKIE to man this recent development at least they can do something tangable and put thier Myopic views to good use for the short time they spend there before they start looting our funds!!! grin [color=#006600][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by cvibe: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2009
His words: “This used to happen in movies, we are here to demonstrate what we are doing while we are waiting for the completion of the Central Security and Command Centre that would house all these facilities as well as house heads of departments that comprises of ambulances, the traffic, rapid response.

“We realize the difficult challenges and the terrain in which we operate, but we have determined not to be fazed by challenges but we will think out of the box.

“18 million people can not be protected and policed by 33,000 people, this is impossible. And no matter how high we try to increase the number of officers, it is evident we can not continue to do the same things and expect different results.”

Seems Like the Lagos State Governor has been developing Lagos with movie scripts but not whats happening in the developed world.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by BOSS7: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2009
cvibe:

His words: “This used to happen in movies,
Seems Like the Lagos State Governor has been developing Lagos with movie scripts but not whats happening in the developed world.

Did he really say this?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by MadMax1(f): 2:29pm On Jan 16, 2009
Nothin dey satisfy una. tongue If e no do dem go talk say e no do, if e do dem go say why e dey do. Other states dey wey di most important thing di governor don do in 18 months na to marry wife or chop money. Make una leave di man ah beg.
Go Fash go! Go Fash go! Go Fash go!
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Jan 16, 2009
fyneguy:

@Kobojunkie

I almost got angry with you. There was never a time I said "Fashola would use a private company for the CCTV''. You keep on misconstruing my statements. Honestly this is annoying. I cited the example of CRI to prove you wrong that the police could not have an emergency relationship with organizations- private or public. I didnt say Fashola was going to use CRI. I said personnels, other than Policemen, would be recruited for remote monitoring of the CCTVs.

Probably you confused the management team- Reuben, Ovia etc- of the STF to mean a private company? I really dont know how you arrived at this illogical statement.

lol . . . @Fyneguy, let’s turn this around please.

The CCTV project is actually an initiative of the Lagos megacity project committee with some Nigerians in diaspora as members. Professor Mabogunje was the chairman. Now tell me, were those guys not competent enough to make the recommendations?

First, I didnt say it's a private project. The STF receives donations from companies, banks, individuals etc. It has the likes of Reuben Abati, Jim Ovia, and some other private people on board, managing its funds. It's Private-Public-Partnership scheme. The largest chunk of the funds come from donations.

The megacity project masterplan was drawn by a committee who submitted its recommendations to the state government for implementation. That's what Fashola is implementing.

You came on and stated that the initiative belonged to the Lagos Megacity committee which you claim gets donations from the PRIVATE sector, and so I was led to assume this is not the STATE using the people’s money, and so it is more private than it is public. Question for you here. Is a Governor allowed to pursue a cause that is not high on the list of issues facing its constituency, simply because a GROUP donated the money for it? Is that ethical in a democratic situation? Please feel free to point out my mistakes here.

Please provide answers

“The Security Trust Fund is an opportunity for everybody to contribute to security, it is not tax, but we ask you to learn a hand to take our city away from law breakers and criminals, if we get more money we will certainly do much more.”

The Police is not controlled by the state. Hence there is a limit to what a Governor can do. So long as the force is controlled by a Central Govt, worse still a leprous one, there's a limit to what the state government can do, ditto electricity supply.

You then come back to me, when I pointed out and you backed up the claim that the Police was not in the control of the State government, with the claim that there would be personnel working on this project, providing intel to the Federally controlled police.

Questions : 1) Is this a State project or not ?

2) If according to your post the Police can be trained by the government. Then why isn’t the government busy training the police now? Why does it take a CCTV project to train the police?

3) Saying this is public means the governor is spending the publics time on this project, so why did you offer me a rebuttle earlier when I posted that the police needed to be seriously trained, when you now claim the government is going to do exactly the same?

4) Now back to square one, the police is currently untrained and there is no infrastructure in place to work 10,000 CCTV’s, what makes you think the views expressed so far do not hold ?

5) EMT services have long existed in that country. The Example of the company you gave is not new at all. I never said the police can not work with PRIVATE sector on issues such as that but when it comes to sharing DATA, which if you must know CCTV projects most likely require, What group in the private area is the national police currently sharing citizen info with? Please read my initial rebuttle to your example there to understand what my question was. You brought the EMT service, which happens to be PRIVATE into this, I didn’t

6) If this is a Government-Private initiative as you claim, why is the GOVERNMENT choosing to proceed with this plan NOW? Why is it doing this NOW, way before it does the job it is hired to do, train the police and at least get the basics in place for the people, before fancing it all up with CCTV ( eye in the sky) and so on?

By the way, did you take a peak at that report on CCTV's in Europe? I seriously hope you do!
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by earTHMama: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2009
What are we gonna do with Kobojunkie? Ban him finally in Nigeria and let him remain in exile for the rest of his natural life?. I am a lil bit suspicious he is an enemy of the state called Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Launches 24-hr Surveillance Camera Operation by amaikama(m): 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2009
Please can some one tell me where those camera's are located?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anambra's Igbo Language Bill / Mile 2-lagos Badagry Expressway Closed For Reconstruction / US GOVT: Fayose’s Allegation On President Buhari’s Wife Aisha Was True (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.