Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (50661 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by manny4life(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
There's no man or woman without a flaw; all these can be curtailed with time. I don't think it's the behavior per say, but the extent. If you say you cannot marry because of any of these, then you have the problem. Although I can deal with just about any of them EXCEPT the no 1. I dislike people (male and female) who talk too damn much. Like seriously, can you just be quiet? undecided

1 Like

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Collynzo419: 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2015
95% of women fall into 1 of those categories
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Truckpusher(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
chyckxx:

Ladies, your take on this article?

Source: http:// www.trendingdailypost.com/2015/03/men-please-dont-ever-consider-marrying.html
I like the chatterbox type of a woman , they will always make your day easy.
With their too many talks they are usually funny to me though not when you need some time alone with no disturbance . grin
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by chyckxx(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
Stelvin101:
Every woman in this world falls understand one of these. so OP u will surely marry one. just learn to observe her b4 marriage to knw if u can tolerate her flaws
You're quite right..
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by abila122: 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
abila122:
Every type of girl has a type of Man who she is made for, Even the once you think are perfect are not good for some

‘Another man impregnated my wife’
SOURCE: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/3857-another-man-impregnated-my-wife
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by chyckxx(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
I like the chatterbox type of a woman , they will always make your day easy.
With their too many talks they are usually funny to me though not when you need some time alone with no disturbance . grin
at a time it will get boring..
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by youngalex(m): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
So which one we go marry? The behaviour of a lady is in most cases dependent on present day circumstance,you might get the opposite when times and conditions change,dats why Ladies are very very unpredictable...If I have to advise guys please Marry a Lady that understands you and is hardworking,respectful and humane..I always look out for the last 3
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ok.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by chyckxx(m): 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
manny4life:
There's no man or woman without a flaw; all these can be curtailed with time. I don't think it's the behavior per say, but the extent. If you say you cannot marry because of any of these, then you have the problem. Although I can deal with just about any of them EXCEPT the no 1. I dislike people (male and female) who talk too damn much. Like seriously, can you just be quiet? undecided
i'm the opposite, i can't even strike up a conversation. Mostly with the opposite sex
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by DerKaiser: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
Wrong thread.
I don't even plan on getting married.
undecided

The irony of your signature is earth shattering.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
were dose NL girls na
make una come pick una category oooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by nextstreetfilms(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thank God am married! #teamnaiveandhumblegirl
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by chyckxx(m): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
jdilight:

Don't tell us who not to marry, please tell us who to marry.
ok sir..

1 Like

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Op is promoting gay marriages on the down low tongue

You wrote every flaw a lady can have lol
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Truckpusher(m): 6:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
chyckxx:
at a time it will get boring..
Not at all.
Because they are always taunting playfully or they are always saying something funny.

They are always funny to me and they have a free spirit.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Glowww(f): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
Emodeee:
Who will we nw marry? Every woman possess virtually all u wrote up dere
For every man, there is a woman. God would definitely give u your square root
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
Wrong thread.
I don't even plan on getting married.
undecided

Hmmmm i think i am considering that tooo

But undecided
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nickymezor(f): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Prince0500(m): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2015
Omo na God oo
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Rhozabeth(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
@op, all women fall into one or more of these categories, so if you say, men should do away from them, our world would forever be incomplete! All we need to do is condone them if we cannot change them!
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by chyckxx(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not at all.
Because they are always taunting playfully or they are always saying something funny.

Ok, good for you..
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Emodeee:
Who will we nw marry? Every woman possess virtually all u wrote up dere

Ah taya ooo

Na dhey same kweshun wen me ask am

Hin con dhey teh me anoda thng

Mtchhhhheeeeeeew
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Horrlah(f): 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
op needs a brain [s][/s]
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Hmmmm i think i am considering that tooo

But undecided

But what?

For me, I'm just planning on sticking to one partner forever without necessary marrying her.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
Not at all.

cheesy
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Shubbylee(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
From the choice of words of the Author, its obvious its an American Article!! This OP stole it!! tongue
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2015
Nickymezor:
Hmmmmmmm
Is that all yhu got to sey?
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by michphenomena(m): 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
chyckxx:

Ladies, your take on this article?

Source: http:// www.trendingdailypost.com/2015/03/men-please-dont-ever-consider-marrying.html

Op, pls list the type of female we may consider for marriage..

because wit dis ur list girl don finish....
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:

But what?

For me, I'm just planning on sticking to one partner forever without necessary marrying her.

Ain't goona be cool not getting married

Anyways, when it's time am sure am goon get ma match

Everyone woman out there got dia flaws same with us

All need is cub those flaws
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by chyckxx(m): 6:09pm On Mar 12, 2015
michphenomena:

Op, pls list the type of female we may consider for marriage..

because wit dis ur list girl don finish....
The naive and humble ones
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
chyckxx:
Ok, good for you..
You should learn how to love and live with one person despite their flaws.
Everyone of us has a flaw ,the girl you call a chatterbox might be tolerating a lot from you .
Relationship is all about tolerance and compromises because once that initial love fades you'll need these two things to forge ahead .I don't believe in divorce as long as physical and emotional abuse is out of it.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Truckpusher(m): 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2015
Justfollowit:

cheesy
Is it a crime to love people the way they are? grin
Honestly I like women that talks a lot,they are the easiest to live with as they hardly keep things in their mind ,they can lambast you with their mouth and a simple kiss will shut her up and the complains will stop automatically. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.