Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (50660 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 12, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

If ah hear
you don hear so
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2015
omowumee:

you don hear so
*Yinmu*

Ah hear yhu
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by bettercreature(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Then whom are we going to marry? there is no one left if you take away all the bad side above as you call it
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by favourson(m): 7:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
So em ya talkin kinda chick nt to marri....ya nt sayin kinda chick to marri....plus wt all dese.....wanz chick of choice shld b vvv perfekt....nd dat aint realli plausible.....so please do som on s kinda chick to hookup with
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by rossychik(f): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Abeg we hear word ojare.

Mr. Perfecto

1 Like

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by ajebuter(f): 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2015
And ladies, never marry these types of guys:
The leech!
The dominating and tyranical
The violent and aggressive
The importent
The chauvinist who thinks a woman should have no say and be grateful to him for marry her!
The airhead idiots
The unemployed but always dreaming
The dirty ones who doesnt clean his apartment
The indolent who watches and argues about politics and football and finally
The crappy fucktad who came up with this crappy piece

4 Likes

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by tweetnplay: 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
There is no perfect person anywhere, unless you plan to become a pope and not get married.

1 Like

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by ernecy(m): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
Op there is no perfect woman out there, it's all about compatibility.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Phoenixfrank(m): 8:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Job seekers check this out. http:///1677e4f8
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2015
ladyamabel:

There are women who believe in the social- economical and mental growth and utilisation in a woman

*thumbs up...
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by tivta(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
I can only manage to cope with a clingy girl cause am an introvert. The rest are suicidal for me...
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by chyckxx(m): 8:56pm On Mar 12, 2015
Davidairmarshal:
why?
he's my kinda guy. Marriage is a no go area..
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Thinkr(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
freecocoa:
Feminism has nothing to do with being uncouth, it just wants equal rights and justice for all.
no you don't want equal right and justice. You want preferential treatment. Liar. Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by ronald4lif(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
What's wrong with baby mamas? When you see a girl pregnant and want to abort you preach all religious crap that she shouldn't abort, it's a sin blabla. Then when she keeps it against all odds people come here to tell others not to marry baby mamas? Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by jzdoberman: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
SagePerv:
Wrong thread.
I don't even plan on getting married.
undecided

Bro no vex o...u and Tuface relate in anyway?
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by 1stola: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
vivaciouzz:
undecided undecided
Spotted!
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by freecocoa(f): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thinkr:
no you don't want equal right and justice. You want preferential treatment. Liar. Goodnight
And if I decide to tread the same path by equally calling you names, it will become that I'm a man hater, such immaturity, it's disgusting.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by 1stola: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2015
rossychik:
Abeg we hear word ojare.

Mr. Perfecto
Baby mama spotted.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by 1stola: 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
twerkjack:
OK IM A GOLD DIGGER NO PRETENCE ND A DIE HARD FEMINIST......SO GUYS WATCH OUT.... wink
I like you.
Can we... wink
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Thinkr(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
freecocoa:
And if I decide to tread the same path by equally calling you names, it will become that I'm a man hater, such immaturity, it's disgusting.
names? What? Cos I said "Liar" prove me wrong if its a lie na. You feminist crew don't want equality its preferential treatment. You can't eat ur cake and have it. Naija will continue to be religious and cultural minded. You'll never achieve that trust me tongue
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by malonephill(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's wrong with baby mamas? When you see a girl pregnant and want to abort you preach all religious crap that she shouldn't abort, it's a sin blabla. Then when she keeps it against all odds people come here to tell others not to marry baby mamas? Nonsense!
though nothing wrong with baby mamas, but can't marry!
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Tashaamania(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
Truckpusher:
You should learn how to love and live with one person despite their flaws.
Everyone of us has a flaw ,the girl you call a chatterbox might be tolerating a lot from you .
Relationship is all about tolerance and compromises because once that initial love fades you'll need these two things to forge ahead .I don't believe in divorce as long as physical and emotional abuse is out of it.
really? cheesy
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by ronald4lif(m): 9:35pm On Mar 12, 2015
malonephill:
though nothing wrong with baby mamas, but can't marry!

Yes, it's your choice and I respect that. Others don't have a problem with baby mamas and I also don't have a problem marrying one.

The likes of this OP will be quick to preach against abortion to a girl whose future is bleak, the guy who got her pregnant is denying her and she even risk completing her education due to the pregnancy. You will see them saying incomprehensible stuffs why she should keep the pregnancy but will be quick to advise others not to marry baby mamas.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by malonephill(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, it's your choice and I respect that. Others don't have a problem with baby mamas and I also don't have a problem marrying one.

The likes of this OP will be quick to preach against abortion to a girl whose future is bleak, the guy who got her pregnant is denying her and she even risk completing her education due to the pregnancy. You will see them saying incomprehensible stuffs why she should keep the pregnancy but will be quick to advise others not to marry baby mamas.
I even have some bro, that insist on marrying baby mamas they believe their the good one, my dad was also a perfect example, everybody have chioce, it bad to preach ....against it....their a lot of things that are not to be taking up with religious
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by ronald4lif(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
malonephill:
I even have some bro, that insist on marrying baby mamas they believe their the good one, my dad was also a perfect example, everybody have chioce, it bad to preach ....against it....their a lot of things that are not to be taking up with religious

Yes it's true. Common logic is what is needed in life when dealing with some certain travails not religion. I don't follow religion blindly, I consider rationality and hard facts when dealing with reality. But to us Nigerians it's always about religion. Sadly, we are one of the most wicked people in the globe even with all the religious propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by freecocoa(f): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thinkr:
names? What? Cos I said "Liar" prove me wrong if its a lie na. You feminist crew don't want equality its preferential treatment. You can't eat ur cake and have it. Naija will continue to be religious and cultural minded. You'll never achieve that trust me tongue
I don't have to prove anything to you, especially not after you've called me a liar, I'll however leave you with this.

If feminism isn't achieving anything in nigeria, y'all won't be feeling so threatened.

2 Likes

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Thinkr(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't have to prove anything to you, especially not after you've called me a liar, I'll however leave you with this.

If feminism isn't achieving anything in nigeria, y'all won't be feeling so threatened.
ohyh we feeling it. Looolz* thank goodness you call it threat now you know its a wrong tin. And I still stand by my word. You and I know you people don't want equality. Stop pretending ehn. You can't toast a guy, you can't propose, you want to yell and expect silence, you want gift, you want to be treated like queen, you want to live happily ever after with ur hubby yet you want equality abi? Pls tell yourself the truth wink am done
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by malonephill(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes it's true. Common logic is what is needed in life when dealing with some certain travails not religion. I don't follow religion blindly, I consider rationality and hard facts when dealing with reality. But to us Nigerians it's always about religion. Sadly, we are one of the most wicked people in the globe even with all the religious propaganda.
lot of people don't understand bible and some misquote what is written in it, funniest thing my was pastor when he married my mum as baby mama. He understood bible very well, so if his religion disregard the step he took then he won't had worked out then and now

All what op listed not concern me
Can marry any of those types, the only thing I needed is knowledge N understand to live with the type I chose.....
And God should guard my part
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2015
ronald4lif:

Very sad. And no one is talking about baby daddy.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by ronald4lif(m): 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
softysparky:

Very sad. And no one is talking about baby daddy.

Lol! Naso. As if no be man put the babies there. Maybe they got conceived via Holy Spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by morethanadoll(f): 11:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
Too bad all women will have more than one of these traits from every category. Does that make her unfit? No. It means that she has standards. If any man follows any of these opinions strictly, he will either be one of two things: single forever or become gay. Maybe a man would be a better fit!
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by agoadiv(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2015
Leave de yeye guy,he saw dis basketmouth post for fb n rush copy
alberto2k:
Copy copy angry

I guess that was ur nickname in school undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / 13 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.