Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,731 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (50651 Views)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him / MEN! Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 1:50am On Mar 13, 2015
The last point by the op justified his IGNORANCE.

I can't believe people actually liked that post.

We have so many stûpïd people in this forum undecided

It is quite unfortunate...
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by boma95(f): 2:28am On Mar 13, 2015
chyckxx:

Ladies, your take on this article?

Source: http:// www.trendingdailypost.com/2015/03/men-please-dont-ever-consider-marrying.html

I can see u want a perfect woman
U can programme one u knw?? Gibberish
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by TWEETFELLA: 2:28am On Mar 13, 2015
Person no go marry be that nah. All women possess one or all of these characteristics. Na to choose the manageable one.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by D33VA(f): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2015
Dats ur take on feminists? Wt school did u attend?
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by chyckxx(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2015
boma95:

I can see u want a perfect woman
U can programme one u knw?? Gibberish
Lol, i don't want any i'll remain single..

1 Like

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Oiselenjakhian(m): 10:49am On Mar 13, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]dreamquestmultimedia.com[/url] is my company website. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2015
Yareey:
Op is promoting gay marriages on the down low tongue

You wrote every flaw a lady can have lol

c ur mouth like gay marriage,
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2015
bangleslover:
The last point by the op justified his IGNORANCE.

We have so many stûpïd people in this forum undecided

It is quite unfortunate...

Sure are. Male chauvinists the lot of them.

It's not hard to pick that up in this forum.

I think the moderators are females, but it doesn't reflect at all.

And, that's a shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2015
women, be who you want to be.some man will pick you anyway. grin
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Visit Us: wynerzlovedoctor..com
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by Ennnaj: 10:52am On Mar 17, 2015
When you give your life to Christ you will stop thinking like this.
Re: Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. by maestro2990: 4:59am On Aug 21, 2015
I think in many cases, it's a personal thing. Every individual should try to understand who they are as a person, their emotional strengths and needs. Having done that, then they can look for the right person to complement their personality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Uses Best Friend To Test His Girlfriends And They Failed / Ladies, 5 Habits You Must Stop If You're Ready To Settle Down For Marriage / Sex Is Getting Really Hard To Get These Days. I'm tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.